Author Topic: “Early Christmas Present!”  (Read 608 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Early Christmas Present!”
« on: December 02, 2021, 07:30:01 AM »
(Keira was used with permission from her handler)

Following her loss to Myra Rivers at High Stakes XI Jessie had been off for a couple of weeks, that was about to change as the veteran Bombshell was seeing action for the first time since that Chamber of Extreme Match and it was a match with title implications as she was taking on Alicia Lukas, Seleana Zdunich and Dani Weston in a Fatal Four Way Match, the prize for the winner? A shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship at Inception V! Can Jessie win?

Backstage at Climax Control 318, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday 28th of November 2021, 21:35:00pm

It seems 2021 is looking to end with a bang rather than a whimper.

Why? Well, it all started when several new faces showed up in Sin City Wrestling, four guys and two girls, and the guys have been on a rampage since their debut first taking out the Roulette Champion Bill Barnhart last week and taking out Fenris tonight, did I mention that we’re only two shows into the last Supercard period of the year? Yeah, things are likely going to get wilder before they settle down but what about the girls? I should be interested in the new blood being injected into the Bombshell division right?

Well, no, your half right, one of them is so shy and introverted I’m surprised that she even signed up to a wrestling school in the first place and the other is the latest product of the famed Go Gym, an eighteen year old French prodigy who was a martial artist before making the jump to wrestling and despite the fact that said French wrestler came off as a major dork in her first promo (her words, not mine) she did show promise.

So, why does most of the Bombshell roster hate Adrienne Beaufort? Four words, she challenged Amber Ryan, after only competing in one match, oh and despite being told multiple times that no, you’re not going up against Amber in the ring by the bosses she tried to bypass them and challenge Amber directly which went about as well as you’d expect, with Amber denying the challenge.

Which brings us to our current predicament, personally? I think Adrienne was dumb as hell for challenging Amber this early into her career and after seeing her frustrated response to the rejection, I’ll admit I see a lot of myself in her (not literally, she may be a lesbian, but I definitely prefer guys) even though her style is a lot closer to Fenris’s than mine, but it’s for those reasons that I don’t want to see her go down the same rabbit hole that I went down early on.

At least unlike me, Adrienne won her debut match against Chloe, but she has a lot of learning to do.

”Okay, looks like we’ve finally got next week’s card.” I commented as the boys got ready to leave and they looked up, after rolling my eyes hard at The Troll’s inability to stay dead I winced when I saw the new girls’ matches. ”Chloe Benton vs. Johanna Krieger?! Adrienne Beaufort vs. Andrea Hernandez in the main event? Who the hell did they piss off?”

“At least Adrienne I can understand after the stunt she pulled tonight.” Jake shrugged his shoulders in response, and I nodded in agreement. “But Chloe? That match is just cruel on so many levels, are you in action Jess?”

”Yep, Fatal Four Way for shot at Andrea featuring some of my old friends.” I nodded before I started listing off those “old friends” Dani Weston, Alicia Lukas and Seleana Zdunich, we’re all coming off recent losses so we’re going to be eager to get that shot.”

“I take the match between Adrienne and Andrea is non-title?” Shane asked and I nodded in response though if you asked me, that was a question that really didn’t need to be answered. “Think Adrienne knows about her match yet? We haven’t seen her since you gave her that pep talk.”

”And called out Katie for being so bad at managing Adrienne, if they are still here then we’ll probably run into them in the parking lot.” I responded before we got ready to go back to the hotel. ”Either way, I’m going back to Vegas to start training for the Fatal Four Way at the Go Gym, if I do run into Frenchie then I may suggest to her that she join me for a sparring session or two.”

“Are you sure?” Jake asked as he turned to me. “Adrienne might be young, but she is a two time black belt and wrestles a similar style to Fenris.”

”I sparred with Amy a lot back when we were both active on the SCW Roster and the Metal and Punk Connection was a thing and Amy has a martial arts background as well, and before anyone points it out, yes I know Muay Thai isn’t the same thing as judo and karate.” I shrugged my shoulders in response as we got ready to leave. ”What’s the worst that can happen?”

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 1st of December 2021, 19:00pm

Whoever came up with the phrase “what’s the worst that can happen” needs to be shot, repeatedly, in the groin, with a shotgun.

Why? Well, as it turns out, whilst Adrienne is a rookie wrestler, as a martial artist it was pretty fucking clear that she earned her two black belts, it was either lighting fast karate kicks that I’d be feeling for days or being thrown around my personal ring by someone the same height and just a few pounds heavier than me but either way, it was clear that Adrienne was someone I’d want on my side in a fight, and someone who I wouldn’t want to face in a fight!

I’m definitely investing in kick pads for the next time Adrienne comes around.

“Okay, so what did Jessie learn today.” Katie commented as we had finished our latest sparring session and I gave my aching arms a shake. “Jessie can’t take kicks from Martial Artists.”

”More like I can’t take kicks from a second degree black belt in karate.” I responded with a pained grunt before I turned to the redheaded rookie. ”Or being thrown from pillar to post by the same martial artist using her skills as a black belt in judo!”

”I’ll admit, this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten those complaints from sparring partners.” Adrienne admitted with a sheepish laugh, and I was still having trouble connecting the fact that such a dorky woman could kick my head so hard that it’d land three states over. ”Especially after I made the choice to incorporate that background into my wrestling style!”

“Yeah, the other Go Gym trainees loved her after that!” Katie responded with a sarcastic laugh as she shook her head. “But at the end of the day, she was the top of the class for a reason.”

”Clearly!” I responded with a grunt as I tugged on the ring ropes to stretch my arms a bit. ”Saying that, why didn’t you consider going into MMA instead of wrestling? Fenris has the MMA background and similar style.”

”That maybe so but I’m not Fenris, for one thing I’m French, a woman and can control my temper!” Adrienne responded as she shook her head before quickly turning her attention to Katie. ”Don’t tell K I said that!” Adrienne added with a wince and Katie quickly made the “lips are sealed motion” with her lips. ”Besides, I thought I’d stand out more in wrestling.”

”I guess that’s fair.” I responded as I got ready to go another round with her. ”But I guess you could go into it if wrestling doesn’t work out.”

”Yeah, I guess, I still compete as a martial artist on the side and the moment I can find a dojo for either of my chosen Martial Arts in Las Vegas is the moment I’m going after more black belts.” Adrienne admitted as she started warming herself up. ”Just haven’t really had the time to do so this year, between my training at the Go Gym and the beginning of my wrestling career I just haven’t had time, same goes for my love life.”

”So I noticed, try to remember what I said on Climax Control in regard to that topic, there’s a long line of wrestlers who I’d consider to be role models for how relationships can work in wrestling and Hayley is dead last.” I responded before we got ready to train. ”Ready when you are!”

”I’ll try to go easy on you this time!” Adrienne responded before we started sparring again.

Local café, Phoenix, Arizona
Thursday the 2nd of December 2021, 12:00pm

If it weren’t for the fact that I was sparring with a Martial Artist, I bet most people would suspect that Shane was abusing me.

Off course that doesn’t hold up once you remember that me and Shane have been married for six years by this point and that we’re living under the same roof as my much taller big brother who was trained in hand to hand by the US Army so even if he had turned abusive, Shane would be really fucking stupid to do that whilst Jake was in the picture, but I digress! I’m now in Phoenix more or less ready for the Fatal Four Way on Sunday but right now I’m waiting to meet up with another Bombshell.

Said Bombshell also has a big match coming up, albeit in her case it’s for a title.

”Glad you could make it Keira.” I greeted the member of Team Hero as she walked up to her table and Keira grinned before sitting opposite me. ”With how crazy Climax Control has been lately, we haven’t really had a chance to sit back and relax, have we?”

“You can say that again.” Keira nodded in agreement as she made herself comfortable. “Since my match against Krystal was made official last week I’ve been training hard for it, she is going to be a tough opponent.”

”I doubt she would’ve held the Bombshell Roulette Title for nearly two hundred days if she wasn’t tough, we both know how hard it is to hold onto a title here on SCW!” I nodded in response and Keira grinned. ”Off course, it’s not like I have it easy on Sunday.”

“No doubt about that, Fatal Four Ways are tough in general but against Alicia. Seleana and Dani? Especially after the four of you are coming off losses?” Keira responded with a nod before the waitress came over to take our orders, once she had walked off we continued. “And since Alicia was the last person to challenge Andrea for the title, you know she’s going to want to get back in the title picture.”

”Technically it was Alicia and Roxi, but Roxi seems to be going down the same rabbit hole I went down just a few short years ago!” I pointed out and Keira nodded reluctantly as she got the idea. ”As for Andrea herself, she had better watch herself against Adrienne this week, I sparred against her yesterday before I made the trip up, she may be small, but she kicks about as hard as you’d expect from someone with her martial arts background.”

“You think Adrienne might become a female Fenris?” Keira asked with a raised eyebrow and all I could really do was shrug. “Only friendlier and without the anger issues.”

”When I brought it up to her, Adrienne made it clear that being seen as a vagiterian Fenris was the last thing she wanted!” I responded, and Keira had a good laugh at my statement. ”Seleana’s the one I’m least worried about, she might be a former Roulette and Bombshell champion, but she’s been on a downward spiral for a few months now, or do I need to remind you off her two failed attempts to dethrone Krystal.”

“Or her performance in the Christmas Qualifier at High Stakes or her loss at the beginning of the cycle to Bella, much as I respect Seleana I can’t help but agree with you there.” Keira nodded in agreement before the waitress returned with our drinks. “Dani’s winning streak ending at Johanna’s hands was a surprise to me, going from beating Mikah in what will likely be Mikah’s last ever match to losing to Johanna Krieger?”

”You know as well as I do how tough Johanna is but your right, that was a surprise.” I nodded in agreement before taking a sip from my drink. ”Despite all of that, this isn’t going to be an easy match and with four hungry Bombshells eager to get back in the winner’s circle, myself included, anything could happen.”

“Especially with a shot at the Bombshell Internet Title in store for the winner.” Keira nodded in agreement before we shifted the topic towards, well, anything besides the match really, what? Did you think us wrestlers talk about nothing but our upcoming matches?

Local autograph signing, Phoenix, Arizona
Thursday the 2nd of December 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

A tale of four losers.

”What we have on Sunday is a tale of four losers, sorry ladies but between my loss in the Chamber of Extreme Match against Myra Rivers, Alicia’s failed attempt at dethroning Andrea Hernandez and Seleana’s performance at the Christmas Qualifier at High Stakes XI and Dani’s loss to Johanna Krieger and Seleana’s loss to Bella Madison at the first Climax Control of the cycle, is there a better way to describe this Fatal Four Way? We’re all vying for the same thing, a shot at Andrea and the Bombshell Internet Title at Inception V, the question is, who wants it more?”

I asked as I signed another autograph.

”Most people would likely say Alicia because as I already mentioned, she was Andrea’s last challenger alongside Roxi Johnson, Dani is another good shout because she wants to stop this rut before it gets out of control and avenge her loss to Andrea in the Internet Title Tournament and Seleana? Well, she’s been in a rut for a long time, did she win a single match during the last cycle? Unfortunately for them, I’ve got my eyes on this early Christmas present and I’m not giving that up without a fight!”

Not if I can help it.

”On the surface, this match is about at least one Bombshell bouncing back from their recent losses and getting a big win and a future title shot, but for those same reasons it could be seen as a nicely wrapped pity match for four Bombshells who have been on the receiving end of losses in recent weeks or even months! I’m sure the bosses didn’t intend for this match to be seen that way but come on, how else can you see a match like this?”

“Err, Jessie?” I looked up and saw a young female fan, probably just a couple of years younger than Adrienne at a guess, waiting for her autograph. “If you’re doing your promo, may I ask, what are your thoughts on Alicia?”

”That’s a good question isn’t it? Alicia has pretty much done it all in SCW hasn’t she? At least as far as the World Bombshell Championship is concerned but if she’s scared to face Amber then I guess she’s focussing on becoming a Triple Crown Champion, isn’t she?” I asked, and the fan grinned as I signed her autograph before walking off. ”I guess that’s a good enough Segway so let’s start with Alicia, shall we? Because between the four women in this match, she is the one I have the most history with! Going all the way back to SCW’s hiatus in 2018 and my time in Honour Wrestling if we want to be pedantic about this! Alicia, the fact that you’re going to bring up that I’ve never beaten you in the ring is about as obvious as the color of Krystal Wolfe’s hair but if my winning streak if the Chamber of Extreme can come to an abrupt end, so can my losing streak against you and if you ask me? That thing’s been on life support for a long time, but don’t take my word for it, find out for yourself on Sunday because actions speak louder than words.”

“Jessie, what are your thoughts on Dani’s queenslayer persona?” I looked up and saw that a young female fan had asked me about that since I was doing my promo. “The one she’s been doing since High Stakes XI?”

”And the match against Mikah? Well, if you ask me, Dani’s new persona has already fallen flat on its face! Don’t believe me? Just look at her match against Johanna!” I answered and the fan, seemingly happy with my answer, took the autograph and walked off. ”If that’s not a good transition into talking about Dani I don’t know what is! Dani when you returned to SCW it was like the second coming of Christ had happened at a wrestling show! But then you lose in the second round of the Internet Title Tournament to Andrea! And then you lost a Bombshell Tag Match against Team Hero whilst teaming with Bobbie Dahl! Whilst you did bounce back from that loss you ended up back in the losing circle thanks to your recent match against Johanna and after you lose this four way, people will be asking themselves, was that it? Was the second coming of Christ really worth all that hype? Because for something that was treated so warmly, it was definitely a total disappointment!”

“What about Seleana?” Another fan, this time a guy, asked as he passed me his Jessie Salco shirt, from looking at it, it was obvious that it was one of my first shirts, from when I first started in SCW. “She’s been in a bigger rut than all three of her opponents combined!”

”She has, hasn’t see? Wasn’t her last win at Violent Conduct VII AND against Bea Barnhart? I’m just saying, if there’s anyone who Chloe Benton will get her first win against, it’s Bea Barnhart!” I responded, and the fan walked off with his autographed shirt happy with his answer. ”I could say something else, but I think that says it all Seleana, for someone with Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Title reigns under your belt you’ve been in a real rut since Violent Conduct! Now granted two of those losses were title matches against Krystal and she’s been damn near unstoppable since she won the Bombshell Roulette Title, but how do you explain losing to Bella? To be fair, one of those losses was in Bella’s home city and Violet took the pin but it's not a good look, isn’t it Seleana?”

It’s that simple.

”I’m sure this match wasn’t intended to be seen this way, but with our recent losses this match feels like just one big pity party, doesn’t it? But once the match ends, so does the pity party as in the end this is meant to determine Andrea’s next challenger and it’s been over a year since I held a title, if you ask me, it’s high time for a change and for me, that starts when I win this match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”All three of my opponents are in the same position I’m in, we’ve all suffered losses and are now looking to get back to our winning ways but there’s no one in this match who wants that win more than me! Alicia was one of Andrea’s last challengers but she’s going to have to wait a little bit longer before her next attempt at getting a title, The so called Queenslayer Dani Weston’s return has been one disappointment after the other and that trend will continue next Sunday and Seleana? Her last win was against Bea Barnhart at Violent Conduct VII! Need I say more? They will be struck like blood lightning on my way to the Bombshell Internet Title regardless, I’ll see you ladies in the ring!”

I continued with the autograph signing as the scene fades.