Author Topic: “Spent!”  (Read 534 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Spent!”
« on: June 14, 2021, 11:24:35 AM »
Jessie didn’t win the King Vinnie Battle Royal, but she managed to stir up some controversy during the lead up to Climax Control 302 where she joined Andrea Hernandez in calling out the three women who had failed to promote the match, Sam Marlowe, Mercedes Vargas and Violet Amelia Holt and whilst Violet and Sam remained silent, Mercedes didn’t waste any time in letting her voice be heard and it resulted in a war of words between the two veteran Bombshells.

This war of words apparently inspired Christian Underwood as he booked a one on one Street Fight between Jessie and Mercedes for Climax Control 303! Jessie and Mercedes’s rivalry goes back years including Jessie defeating Mercedes for her one and (to date) only reign with the Bombshell Internet Championship and even spreading over to the now defunct Honour Wrestling, can Jessie pick up the win over her old rival?

Backstage at Climax Control 302, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 13th of June 2021, 20:00pm

I’m beginning to see why Krystal hates Battle Royals.

Just as I expected, Mercedes, Sam and Violet were the first three women out, but what I didn’t expect (though it should’ve been obvious in hindsight) was Bella Madison going out of her way to eliminate Mercedes from the Battle Royal, the other thing I didn’t expect was how quickly I’d get dumped out of the ring once the three no-shows were out of the running! But then again, it’s like I said during my promo earlier this week.

I don’t need that cash prize and that dress? Please! I’m a tomboy and the only time I’ve ever warn a dress was to my wedding day and that dress hasn’t seen the outside of my closet in years!

Some time had passed since the Battle Royal and I was on my way back from catering with a drink in my hand when I spotted my favourite Aussie Bombshell to graduate from the Go Gym and current Bombshell Roulette Champion Krystal Wolfe leaning against the wall with an angry expression on her face, and if I hadn’t watched the opening match, I’d be wondering what had gotten her so wound up, but I did and I know perfectly.

“Still pissed over how the opener went, right?” I asked Krystal and the Aussie looked up before nodding. “You had to know that Mercedes was going to get involved given her recent issues with Bella, right?”

“Oh, I knew that was going to happen!” Krystal spat as she folded her arms. “But I thought that Mercedes would at least have the dignity to wait until after the match to screw with Bella! I had the match in hand but off course that bitch had to get Bella disqualified!”

“At least you’re continuing your winning ways.” I commented before taking a sip from my drink and Krystal shook her head. “A win’s a win, right?”

“Yeah, no, I wanted to win my first match cleanly to show that I wasn’t a champ to be taken lightly.” Krystal responded as she let out a deep breath. “But no, Mercedes had to go all boomer on us and ruin those plans, at least Bella got even with her by eliminating her from the Battle Royal but once the show goes off the air, I’ll be making it clear to Bella that anytime she wants a rematch with me is fine by me! Might even put the title on the line.”

“Hoping to get a stipulation that would make Mercedes’s interference difficult, if not impossible, right?” I asked and Krystal nodded without hesitation. “We both know that that’s ultimately in the hands of the bosses anyway, they might say no in case it messes with their plans for Summer XXXTreme IX.”

“Never said that I was talking about the build up to Summer XXXTreme IX.” Krystal shrugged before I spotted a stage hand coming up to us. “Just saying, assuming that my first defence will be the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match Bella might be a good second challenger once her shit with Mercedes is settled.”

“No doubt.” I nodded before the stage hand handed us the card for next week’s show. “Huh, looks like your right about the Ultimate X Match being your first defence.”

“Yep, and Maki’s already qualified, guess that Triple Threat Match last week was a stealth qualifier or something.” Krystal shrugged as she went over the card. “And we’ll be joined by either Candy, Char Kwan or Bea Barnhart, I know who I’m rooting for.”

“Char Kwan? At least there’s no chance of this match ending in a draw.” I nodded in agreement and once Krystal confirmed that was who she was talking about I went over the rest of the card. “Caleb’s got Lincoln Daniels in the Men’s Qualifier, and he’s got Fenris next week.”

“Yeah, the general consensus among the other Go Gym Graduates about his challenge is that he’s either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid.” Krystal commented as she shook her head. “And as much as I like Caleb and his wife, I’m leaning towards incredibly stupid.”

“We’ll know for sure the moment Caleb says anything to piss off Fenris, you’d think he’d have learned his lesson the first two times.” I scoffed as I rolled my eyes before looking over the rest of the card and seeing my match. “And this is what Christian was talking about on Twitter earlier.”

“You vs. Mercedes in a Street Fight, I wonder how long it’ll be before Bella joins in the fun.” Krystal commented dryly and once I noted her tone of voice I went over the rest of the card. “That Main Event looks like a Train Wreck waiting to happen.”

“Agreed, at least there’s no chance of Myra dropping the title to Christina.” I nodded in agreement before I pocketed the card. “And Amber’s commentary will be fun to listen too at least! I’d better go join the boys because they are probably wondering what happened to me.”

“Sure, and I had better call Makayla, she couldn’t make it to the show tonight, but she said she’d be watching and is probably wondering about my mental state after the opener.” Krystal nodded before we exchanged a fist bump and went our separate ways.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 14th of June 2021, 10:00am

It was a crazy night last night at Climax Control but then again, how is that different from usual?

To be honest, for me there were only two notable things that happened last night that didn’t involve me or my friends, The Troll’s Roulette Title Match and the Google Searches related to them (and the mental scars as well) and the Royal Jester Match between Austin James Mercer and Bill Barnhart and the resulting mental scars from that match as well! Seriously Vinnie, you couldn’t have put Austin against, well, literally any other member of the SCW roster?

Still, now that we’re home, we have a few things on our minds and one of them is E3!

“So, Elden Ring is finally getting a release date.” Jake commented as he went over the announcements from this past weekend, we were sat in the dining area waiting for our breakfast. “Wonder if Krystal will stream that when it comes out?”

“She didn’t bring it up when we chatted at Climax Control last night, either she didn’t catch the announcement, or she was too focused on how her match ended to really think about it.” I responded with a shrug as we waited for Shane to finish cooking breakfast. “What else got announced?”

“Square-Enix announced a Guardians of the Galaxy game that looks just as bad as the Avengers game and a collection of the first five Final Fantasy Games.” Jake responded and Shane’s head snapped up when he heard that. “For Steam and mobile.”

“BOOO!” Shane’s disapproving voice rang out from the kitchen, and we glanced up. “RPGs play better on consoles, especially JRPGs!”

“Shane, you’ve played the classic Fire Emblem games on PC more times than I can count.” I pointed as I turned to my husband. “With a mouse and keyboard no less!”

“I don’t have a GBA, and those things are a pain to play after you’ve played the Nintendo Switch for so long.” Shane called back, and I shook my head. “And don’t get me started on the Tellius games! Those things are so rare and expensive that the only realistic way to play them is to do it through an emulator! Just ask Krystal, she’ll back me up on this!”

“Fine, I will when I pop into her Mass Effect 3 stream later.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Anything else get announced that’s relevant to us?”

“Not that I can see but Nintendo have a Treehouse Direct tomorrow so we can probably expect something new from them.” Jake responded as he shook his head before turning to Shane. “How far long is breakfast?”

“Almost there, just waiting on the bacon to get nice and crispy.” Shane responded as he turned his attention back to the kitchen hob. “Everything else is good to go.”

“Just don’t keep us waiting too long, I want to get my promo done ASAP.” I responded as I leaned back in my chair and Shane nodded as he resumed cooking the food.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 14th of June 2021, 16:00pm

*Promo time*

Oh, the things that can come from Twitter.

“It all started with a little Twitter Conversation, then that took a life of its own and evolved into an argument between me and Mercedes Vargas stemming from the fact that SCW’s Resident Historian had spent more time arguing with her co-workers on Twitter, namely me and Andrea Hernandez, than she did promoting the Battle Royal that she was booked to take part in, which wasn’t difficult when you consider that that Twitter Spat was the most we had heard from Mercedes all week aside from posting on Twitter about how some random episode of Climax Control had taken place on this day, I’ve heard of skewed priorities but that’s ridiculous!”

But I digress.

“But whilst we were having that Twitter Spat Mercedes, it gave our illustrious boss Christian Underwood an idea for Climax Control 303, that idea was a Street Fight between the two of us and I’m already counting down the days, hours and seconds until Bella Madison gets involved and costs you the match! After all, you cost her the opener against Krystal Wolfe last night on Climax Control and she went on to eliminate you from the Battle Royal saving the actual competitors in that match the trouble in the process.”

How kind of her.

“But if you can take your mind off Bella for at least one second Mercedes, you need to focus on me in this match, after all, what happened the last time we faced off one on one? Oh yeah, I beat you for the Bombshell Internet Championship at Into the Void V in 2016! And I already know that you are digging through the archives to find one other one on one match between us where you got that win back because well, that’s what you do, isn’t it? Your SCW’s resident historian!”

How appropriate.

“It’s good thing you are SCW’s resident historian Mercedes, because at the rate your going? You’re going to be ancient history! As I said on Twitter yesterday, a few years ago you would’ve won that Triple Threat Match against Violet and Bella handily and you let Krystal get the better of you just two weeks later! Last night’s Battle Royal was just another symptom of something that’s becoming increasingly obvious Mercedes, you’re spent!”

Sad, isn’t it?

“You’re a Grand Slam Champion, a Hall of Famer and a veteran of SCW through and through, you’ve done it all in SCW and then some! On paper, you’re an all time great Mercedes but in practice? Your best years are not only behind you, but they may as well be back home in Argentina! And thanks to the Covid-19 Pandemic, you can’t fly back home to get them either, you’re not the Bombshell you used to be Mercedes and it has become obvious to everyone but you, and your time is coming up!”

It’s that simple.

“It sucks to have to say this to you Mercedes because whilst we have our differences, as a competitor I respect the hell out of you, and we’ve had some great battles over the years! But to use a metaphor here, you’re the old family dog that has served the household faithfully for years! But you are getting old, you’re slowing down in your old age, and as much as the family hates to admit it, it’s inevitable that you’ll have to be put down.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I’m not saying that I’ll be the one to put your career to sleep Mercedes, but I am saying that I’ll be there to help you along the way! You’re not the same woman who fought her way to the Grand Slam or earned her spot in the Hall of Fame Mercedes and this Sunday on Climax Control that fact will become all too apparent after I beat you in this street fight, with or without Bella’s help! And I will strike like Blood Lightning to secure that victory!”

I went to start my workout as the scene fades.