Author Topic: blast from the past round 2  (Read 556 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
blast from the past round 2
« on: February 25, 2022, 05:37:43 PM »
February 14th, 2022

Valentines day

New York City, New York

The scene opens up with Goth back home with his girlfriend as they are celebrating Valentine’s Day together, the two are sitting at the dinner table that is dressed up fancy as if they are in the most expensive restaurant that money can buy. Goth had saved no expense to surprise Melissa by hiring a jazz band to create a romantic atmosphere while having hired the best chef cook in the state of New York and a waiter to bring the food and drinks to their table. He had this planned out to perfection before wanting to ask her to marry him.

“You do know how to spoil a lady Gerrit.”

She says with a smile on her face before taking a sip of wine from the expensive glasses that were placed upon the table, an expensive bottle of Dom Perignon is inside an ice bucket on the right of her in case if the two want some more. Goth’s face is radiating with happiness even though he is very nervous, wanting to make this night a perfect one.

“You do know that I would move heaven and earth, just as long as I could see that beautiful smile of yours.”

He winks at her, causing her to gently close her eyes, trying to hide her shyness that she is experiencing. The two share a moment of silence as they take another sip from their wine before returning their attention towards their food. Melissa’s attention ultimately turns towards the jazz band as they are playing her favourite song, causing her smile to widen before turning her attention back to Goth.

“My baby just cares for me?? If I hadn’t known you any better, I would think that you are trying to tell me something Gerrit.”

Her eyes are filled with passion, expecting the one thing that she had been wondering whether he would ever ask her. Just not believing that today could be that day, she takes another sip from the glass as she is trying to hide some of her excitement. Thinking back to the days that she would have often received a letter or a bouquet of flowers from a secret admirer, secretly hoping that one day she would come face to face with this admirer…. But it never went any further than just being an admirer. But now she realizes that none of these moments could ever compare of what she is experiencing today.

“Just please don’t tell me that you ultimately want to split the bill?”

This causes the two of them to smile, clearly both of them are searching for the right words to say as nervousness and anticipation is taking control over both of them.

“Melissa, I…,”

Goth rasps his throat a few times as he uses his index finger to pull on the collar of his buttoned down shirt, clearly the nervousness is taking control over him. He can sense sweat pouring from his forehead, wondering whether he was also this nervous when he had asked his wife to marry him as it causes memories to flash right in front of his eyes. Inwardly he smiles as that moment in his life was nowhere as sophisticated as today, no fancy clothing and food or music. He remembered that he had asked her inside their two bedroom apartment in downtown Utrecht, he had bought a simple ring.. or at least in comparison to the whopper he had bought for his girlfriend right now. But he had known it did not matter to her how rich they were, she had loved him since day one and nothing was too good for her as long as they were together.

“Gerrit?? You okay??”

Says Melissa as this causes him to snap out of his daydream as he stares back into those lovely eyes, eyes that are filled with concern and love towards him. He smiles and nods his head before placing his right hand on top of her left hand, he feels her small hand tense to his touch as her breathing quickens with every passing second. Their eyes are locked with each other before she turns her hand around as the palm of her hand is now upwards as she awaits him to lock his fingers into hers.

“Yes, I am sorry. My words were lost somewhere in this universe as I was staring deeply into your eyes….”

Her cheeks redden even more, causing her to place a napkin in front of her face in an attempt to hide the many emotions that is racing through her body. Dying for him to ask her that one important question.

“Melissa, I have been planning this for months now and I….,”

Suddenly he feels his phone buzzing in his pocket, causing him to curse inwardly. He excuses to Melissa as he picks up his phone and answers it.

“Goth here”

He listens to the voice on the other side of the line, causing his anger to grow as he realizes who it is that is talking to him. His eyes quickly move towards Melissa, who is taking a sip from her glass of wine while looking around the room. He clearly can tell that she isn’t amused either.

“Hi Candy, I am sorry to cut you off. But I am having a romantic dinner with Melissa, can’t we do this phone call another time??”

Melissa stifles a giggle as she hears who it is that is calling him, she enjoyed teasing him over the fact that he had to team up with the one person that manages to get under his skin. She looked back over at him as he has an apologetic look on his face.

“It’s okay sweetie, I believe you had something to say?”

Her eyes are growing with anticipation, the corners of her mouth are trembling with excitement as she feels his hands reach out for hers.

“Right, like I said… I have been planning for months how and I was looking for the right moment to tell you that you have made me a very happy man, you pulled me out of my misery of losing Chantal. If it wasn’t for you, I would have still been a raging alcoholic or even worse I would have been dead by now.”

He inhales deeply, trying to calm his nerves as he is about to continue

“I….,”

Goth is cut off mid-sentence as his phone receives a text message, reluctantly he looks at the message on his phone and sighs.

“One second”

Goth gets up from his seat and walks out of the room, his face is boiling up with anger as he did not wanted to be distracted during the most important moment in his life. He walks into the hallway and dials up the person that was texting him.

“Hi Candy, I thought I had told you that I had a romantic moment with my girlfriend???”

He listens to her talking on the other end of the line as his face frowns

“It’s okay Candy, you don’t have to send anything towards us just because it’s valentine’s day. I…”

But Candy is rambling on and on, clearly she had not heard Goth’s response as his eyes grow even wider.

“You….. you are on your way over here?? NO!! Err.., I mean that’s not necessary Candy. An apology is all that I needed… I..”

But she has cut him off once more, telling him that she is coming over and he can hear over the phone that she is very excited before hanging up.

“For the love of God, anything but THAT!!! I must stop her and I need to do it right NOW!!!”

Goth dials up the security to his house, telling them what is going on and warns them not to allow Candy entrance to his house. He turns off the phone after receiving confirmation from security and smiles before walking back towards Melissa and their romantic moment together.

“Candy again???”

She asks with a smile upon her face, Goth chuckles as he sits down. He shows her that he has turned off the phone, causing a giggle to escape her mouth as he once again grabs both of her hands and stares deeply into her eyes.

“There’s something very important that I have been dying to ask you for months now Melissa, something that has been driving me insane the last few days leading up to this very moment. ”

He takes another deep breath and tries to collect himself

“Melissa, you have meant so much to me the last few years. I have never expected that I would ever feel for someone else besides Chantal. It has taken me a long time before I could finally allow myself to have feelings for another and I want to thank you for being so patiently and understanding towards me.”

A tear emerges upon her face as she has become very emotional.

“I have struggled over this for a long time and finally my love for you has overcome all doubts, fears and worries that I may have had. But that is all behind me and I am ready to ask you a very important question. ”

He slowly gets up from his seat and stands next to Melissa, he takes a deep breath before getting down on one knee as he takes her other hand in his. He reaches down inside his pocket and takes out a small box. The moment causes Melissa to lose all control and starts to cry from joy as Goth closes his eyes for a moment before reopening them again while staring at the box.

“Melissa, right now I am once again at a point in my life that I would like to spend it with someone very special. In other words, there’s one thing that I would love to say…,”

“Melissa, would you…”

Goth turns his gaze towards Melissa as he is about to finish his sentence

“Be…., ”

But the final words are broken off when his eyes suddenly bulge out of his sockets

“How in the hell did you get up there??!!!”

Melissa’s expression suddenly changes into a look of confusion.

“Gerrit?? What’s wrong??”

But Goth has already jumped up to his feet, runs over towards the glass doors that leads to the swimming pools and quickly closes the curtains.

“Gerrit, what’s wrong?? Why did you close the curtains???”

Goth suddenly turns his head, his face shows a shocked look as he is clearloy in utter shock

“This can’t be happening, how can she be here so quickly??”

Melissa frowns her eyebrow.

“She?? Who is this “she” Gerrit???”

We hear a knock on the glass door, followed by a high pitch voice

“Oh partnerrrzzz!!!”

This causes Goth to look around, he sees Candy standin in front of one of the many large glass windows, she is holding a large heart in her hands while waving towards him and Melissa.

“Gerrit?? What is she doing here???”

Goth’s face is in utter shock, clearly not hearing his girlfriends question.

“Gerrit???”

This causes him to snap out of his trance

“WHAT!!??? Oh, Melissa…. I am sorry. She had the brilliant idea of coming over and bring a valentine’s gift. I had told the security that they could not let her in!! But apparently…..”

“But apparently that failed I see.”

She says, stifling a smile as she walks over towards Goth and reopens the curtains to the glass doors and opens them, causing Goth freak out.

“What are you doing??!!!!”

But Candy is already in the room with them, she hands Melissa the heart shaped box that is filled with Candy before turning her attention to her tag team partner as she is looking for a high five.

“So did she say yes partner???”

She asks as she looks at Goth before turning her head over towards Melissa and does this over and over again.

“I hadn’t gotten to that part yet Candy….”

Candy raises her eyebrow as she looks at the time on the clock

“Well I guess this is the perfect opportunity to ask her Goth…. ”

She gestures him to move over towards Melissa and pats him on the back as he reluctantly walks over and gets on a knee. This causes Candy to jump up and down in joy as Goth sighs and turns his attention towards Melissa once more

“Melissa, will you….”

But he gets interrupted by Candy once more.

“Come on big fella, you can do better than that!!!”

Goth grinds his teeth, but shakes his head as he takes the ring out of the box and shows it to Melissa

“Look at the size of that whopper!!!! He really must like you girl!!”

Candy says after giving Melissa a wink, this causes Goth to get angrier and angrier. His breathing becomes heavier as he slowly turns around.

“Can you please be quiet for a moment?? It’s a very important moment for me okay??!!!”

Candy nods her head and makes a gesture of an apology to Goth, he turns his attention back to Melissa and prepares himself to ask her the most important question in his life.

“Melissa, will you….”

“SAY YES SAY YES SAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

Goth is about to explode as he turns around and stares at Candy with a look of controlled anger while breathing heavily as Candy looks puzzled at him.

“Uhm Partnerz?? Shouldn’t you be focused upon Melissa instead of me??”

Goth raises an arm without taking his eyes off of the woman that just ruined his romantic plan.

“Candy??”

Candy is about to say something but Goth cuts her off.

“Can you please leave???”

A vein is clearly visible in his neck as his eyes are fixated upon Candy, she looks at him with a puzzled look on her face before a seemingly lightbulb hits and she nods her head understanding before showing her patented smile.

“Gotcha Partnerz, you don’t want to have a crowd when you pop the important question. Go for it big boy”

She winks at Melissa when she hops away from Goth towards the open door that she came from as Melissa is puzzled as she stares at Candy before turning her attention back to Goth. Remembering the question that he was about to ask her as hope is still building inside of her

“Gerrit??”

“Melissa….,”

He turns around, staring her into her eyes with a tear in his left eye.

“There was something I wanted to ask, but the moment is sadly gone…. I love you…”

Goth walks away from the room as we see Melissa standing in the room alone with an angry look of her face

“Damnit, I was this close to get married….”

Blast From The Past round 2

Frustrations

The shot opens with Goth working out in the gym, exercising with two dumbbells, working on a sweat as his face is concentrated. He grinds his teeth as feels his arms starting to tremble, but refuses to stop his workout.

“Fifty….. Fifty…. One……”

The last few weeks has been an hell for him since entering his name into the Blast From The Past tournament, he had known that the pairing is merely the luck of the draw. But never has he ever been paired with someone like the current Bombshell named Candy. Since day one has she been constantly contacting him, calling him, showing up everywhere he has gone. She even showed up in his dreams and not in a good way as he is now trying to work on a sweat to get his thoughts cleared up, but to no evail.

“Fifty…… five…… ahhhh….”

He finally sits up before putting the dumbbells back to its place, he turns around and grabs a towel to wipe off the sweat from his face. He stares at his image in the mirror and sighs.

“this woman is worse than any opponent that I have ever faced….”

He closes his eyes, shaking his head before dropping the towel onto the floor. He turns around and walks towards the bench press and sits down, flexes his arms a few times before lowering to his back and places his hands upon the bar. His fingers flexes several times before wrapping them around the bar and sets himself up to lift the bar in the air and starts to press it off his chest after lowering it and repeats it ten times before putting the bar back onto its place.

“Fuck it…,”

He sits back up and stares ahead, his eyes glace past the camera into the void.

“Entering the Blast From The Past has not been favourable for me, the last time I had a tag team partner that left me hanging high and dry. But ultimately I cannot blame her for the things that I have done and what I have said. You see, I have made mistakes in my life and I had to pay for it twice as hard. Some would say that it is nothing more than Karma, but…..”

“What have I done to deserve this???”

This is the moment that his attention turns towards the camera and acknowledges the fact that he is not alone in the gym, there’s a cold stare in his eyes as he swallows a few times

“And yet for some reason I manage to surpass the first round while having been tormented the way that I have been…. Thanks to my tag team partner…, what the hell has gone wrong in this world??”

He raises his hands as his head lowers towards them, staring at the scars that he has endured throughout the years as he has bled from his hands as much as he had been hit in the head.

“How can I actually find a connection with someone that is….. this crazy??? And yet we have gained a victory in the first round… And all that I have been asking myself is… HOW???”

His face stares at the camera with a clueless look on his face, scratching the back of his neck before shaking his head.

“I am conflicted over the fact that I am a competitor, I want to win as much as possible. But to what end?? At what risk?? And yet I am not someone that is going to give up, just because someone is a nutcase!!!”

He slowly places his hands to his face and start to groan from frustration, stifling a scream

“She even ruined my valentines day!! For fuck sakes, the moment that I wanted to propose to Melissa and she had to fucking…… ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

He turns his head sideways and bites on his lower lip, trying to hide his anger.

“I want to win this tournament, wanting to get a shot at the world title currently held by Austin… But it means I have to endure HELL on freaking heels!! Is that what Motley Crue was singing about?? Well she is my hell when she runs over across any type of underground!! Hell I even hear it when I am sleeping…. And look at these eyes, are these eyes that tells you that I have a good night sleep lateloy??”

Bloodshed eyes are visible as the camera zooms in on him as the expression on his face is visible

“I have endured Psycho Circus, I have endured so many wars…. I just have to endure a few more matches to get what I want. If that means I have to suffocate mentally?? Then so fucking be it!!!”

“I hope you understand what frustrations can do to a human being Supreme Machine…. Can you relate?? You see, I am asking this simple question that holds such an incredible burden upon me that I wish to endure… Because I am seeing an individual that merely wishes to inflict pain and misery upon others, because you are afraid to endure it yourself??”

His eyes slowly close for a few moments as he lets out another deep sigh.

“Questions, always questions. Yet I do not see any answer in your rambling mind. Talking into the US variation instead of the I…. but that’s okay, I am not going to satisfy my lack of laughter with a mere identity variation that is completely deranged!! But who am I to judge ye, when only one is solely destined to judge.”

“You see SuMa, that’s how some people call you these days isn’t it?? I am teaming up with an weird individual. But at least I can count on her that she is willing to do anything in her arsenal to win this tournament… And you know why masked friend?? Because she knows what is at stake, a world title shot. Something I cannot honestly understand what your motivations are and what your drive is instead of inflicting pian. Do you see these hands??”

He raises the scar covered hands in front of the camera as his eyes are deadlocked upon it.

“I have endured pain in ways un imaginary that would make your stomach turn a few times. I have waged wars with giants, vampires, beasts, and even my own fucking blood brother. I have been betrayed son, I have stared death in the eyes and survived… you think that YOU can make me endure something beyond anything like that?? Trust me, your onloy hope in this match is whether Candy cannot match the legacy of one Samantha Marlowe… And even though that I am at the point that I would give my tag team partner an A for mental instability that even a beast like you must take notes to educate himself…. I am positive that she can neutralize the threat she is…. To the point that I have to think back to when a seven foot giant took me to the edge of my existence and beyond…. That what I have seen from you is like drinking Pepsi Light while real men drink MILK!!”

There’s a look on his face that reveals that he is being sarcastic, but he knows that the point is coming across to the male part of his opponents.

“I have often wondered what drives people to the point of who they truly are, do you know who I am SuMa?? Do you know that I came back to this wrestling world to have that final farewell? That I can look back and realize that I finally have something to be proud off??”

“Pride is what drives me, pride is I did not have when I originally retired… I felt as if I was running away from what I loved merely because I had a bigger responsibility to my wife and then unborn son!!! And then I had the moment of where I wanted to be nothing more than to have people pity me or laugh at my misery…”

“You cannot possibly have a damn clue what that is all about SuMa… But I will forgive you as I am the better man… I have seen it all and have done it all… But right now, me and Candy are about to enter the Blast From The Past…. And you??”

“You will be left in my rear view mirror when I drive further in my own misery that is called Candy…. One day you will understand….. one day….”

With that the shot fades as Goth’s anger is slowly clenched with a smile of twisted happiness…
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>