Author Topic: Renew Your Vows  (Read 492 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Renew Your Vows
« on: April 22, 2016, 07:48:57 PM »
 *Keira is seen coming out of the bathroom. She sneaks up behind Roxi and shields her eyes*

Keira: Hey, you. I got a surprise

Roxi: Uh oh...

*Keira removes her hands and lets Roxi turn around and look. Keira shows off her blonde hair, but even more of a surprise, she wasn't in her Super Form*

Keira: Ta-Da!

*Keira giggles*

Keira: How do I look?

Roxi: I love it.

Keira: Well, I got inspired by the fanart. It's not a ego thing, I wanted to do it cause of the fanart

Roxi: You know I love you no matter how you look.

Keira: I know. I'm not ashamed of my brunette hair, Rox. You know how you get inspired by something and you want to do it?

*Keira smiles as she grabs Roxi's hand and takes her to their office they had put in weeks ago. She shows the fanart that Keira hung on the wall*

Keira: That, a fan took their time to draw that, hair, face, abs and all. I love it. It's inspired me.

Roxi: I'm glad.

Keira: I may have my faults...but, in the last few years, you changed me, you saved me...and in return...I reunited your family and I've never been any happier

Roxi: I am glad.

Keira: Now...there's one thing I need to do

*Keira looks at Roxi as she goes to one knee and holds Roxi's hand*

Keira: Roxi Johnson, will you do me the honor and....Renew our Wedding Vows?

*Keira looks up*

Roxi: Of course I will!

Keira: I know it's early to do it, but with your family reunited, I thought they would love to see their little girl walk down the aisle

*Keira screams in excitement and hugs Roxi*

Keira: You've made me sooo happy! I told your daddy I was going to ask you. He blushed cause he said he wanted to walk you down the aisle. He didn't want to miss this

Keira: Roxi, you've made me the happiest woman on the face of the earth.

Roxi: I love you Keira.

Keira: I love you too, Roxi.

*Keira looks into Roxi's eyes*

Keira: There is one question...Your sister knows and I think your mom knows about....what we do. Should we...tell your dad?

Roxi: Nicole and Mom don't know. No one knows but us, and Christine.

*Keira kisses Roxi*

Keira: I'm gonna go see your dad, see if he's settling into the new apartment Jenny set him up with

Roxi: Okay.

*Keira smiles as she kisses Roxi and leaves. Moments later, She enters the new apartment with a key she got from Roxi's dad. She shuts the door and sees him getting some stuff out*

Keira: Settling in, Sir?

Mr. Johnson: I'll be okay.

Keira: Well. I hope this isn't too much. Jenny has helped us out alot. Hey, least your place is Utility and Rent Free.

*Keira smiles as she hands him a Duck Plushie*

Keira: It's not the real thing, but you can hug it and it'll protect you at night.

Mr. Johnson: Ha. Very funny. I'm sure I'll be okay.

Keira: Well, there's a reason I came here.
*Keira clears her throat*

Keira: I....I wanna ask you for your daughter's hand in a Wedding Renewal

*Keira looks at Roxi's dad's eyes*

Keira: I wanna renew mine and Roxi's wedding vows and...it wouldn't be complete without you

Mr. Johnson: ... Roxi is... she can make that choice. But... I... I would be honored to be there

*Keira smiles*

Keira: You just made Roxi very happy. I know she'll want you to walk her down the aisle. You missed it the first time. I just want Roxi's fam--I guess it's my family now...OUR Family...to be there

*Keira begins to tear up a bit*

Keira: I just wish mama and daddy were here to see this....

*All of a sudden, Mr. Johnson begins to hug Keira tight*

Keira: I swear, Sir. You remind me so much of Roxi. Knowing when to cheer me up

Mr. Johnson: Lots of practce I guess.

Keira: I know, but you're treating me like I'm your daughter too.

Mr Johnson: You practically are.

Keira: But all you know about me is that I make your daughter happy

Mr. Johnson: Is there anything else I need to know?

Keira: Your daughter saved me...from committing suicide

Mr. Johnson: Why on earth would you ever want to do that?
Keira: It...I was in a bad place. I lost everything and I thought....it would have been better....if I had just ended it

Mr. Johnson: You should never think that way.
Keira: I didn't care...well...til your daughter saved me. She rushed to me and pulled me down before I attempted it

Mr. Johnson: She... she always did try to help people

Keira: She helped me...and in return...I helped her

Mr. Johnson: I can tell.

Keira: I can never repay her

Mr. Johnson: You've done enough, you've made her very happy. I could do just from the way that she looks at you, the way she hugs you...

*Mr Johnson smiles*

Mr. Johnson: Just like Elizabeth and I

Keira: Speaking of, how are you and her getting along?

Mr. Johnson: We'll be okay. I don't think we'll ever get back to the way things were.

Keira: You never know...

Mr. Johnson: We're peaceful now. That's a good start.

Keira: Good. Give it time. Til then...get a good suit

Mr. Johnson: I'll be sure to dress up.

*Keira smiles as the scene fades*

*Keira is seen getting on the couch, holding Roxi*

Roxi: Such a nice night

Keira: It is. It feels like Time's slowed down...just for us

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: I don't know why, but...you wondering who SCW has in line for the next Tag Title Contenders?

Roxi: Not really. I have an idea, but who knows. I'm not worried about that right now.

Keira: Oh? What's on your mind?

Roxi: Nothing. Just you. Just laying here and being with you.

*Keira smiles as she leans in and kisses Roxi's neck*

Keira: Mmmm, sooo soft
Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too...I'm so...so...so hot

*Keira says the last bit in a seductive tone, hinting to Roxi*

*A hour later, both are laying in bed, naked and covered up after a session of love making as Keira holds Roxi*

Roxi: Wonderful

Keira: It's so perfect, baby...

*Keira looks down and sees Roxi caressing Keira's abs*

Keira: mmmm, you're so obsessed with my abs...

Roxi: I love every bit of you.

Keira: I got a surprise for you...

*Keira kisses Roxi*

Keira: Do you remember where we spent our Honeymoon?

Roxi: The Bahamas

Keira: Well, since we're renewing our vows on the same day we got married on. I thought...we'd go to the Bahamas....as a Second Honeymoon

*Keira smiles*

Keira: Or if you got a better idea, baby

Roxi: That sounds like a great idea!

*Roxi hugs Keira tightly*

Keira: I love you so much

Roxi: I love you more. You mean the world to me.

Keira: And soon, we'll have a bundle of joy to raise onto this world

Roxi: Yes, and I know you will be an awesome mother.

Keira: You'll be a perfect mom

Roxi: I'll just try my best. But, first things first, we need to get you, ready for your match.

Keira: I know. Alexis, her ass is mine

Roxi: Well, let's make sure of it.

*Keira kisses Roxi as the scene fades

*Keira is seen in the gravity room, not only getting ready for her match in Japan, but she has the Gravity to 150 times Normal as Keira was seen screaming. She had been trying to perfect her Third Super Form she had obtained months ago, but hasn't finally perfected it yet. As she powers up, her hair was slowly becoming long again cause of it, but the rise in power was making the condo shake, enough to have Roxi think the condo was under attack*

Roxi: What in the world?

*Keira continues to raise her energy, slowly tapping into that third form, trying to perfect it, the room rumbles as Roxi rushes to the gravity room*

Roxi: Keira!

*Keira hears Roxi's voice and turns. Her focus was gone as she reverts back to her normal form. The gravity room's controls were too much as the panel explodes. Causing Keira to fall down unexpectedness. She quickly gets up and holds her arm*

Keira: Ha-Hey...

*Keira shakes her arm*

Keira: What's wrong, babe?

Roxi: What are you doing?

Keira: I was training....

Roxi: You're shaking the whole complex!

Keira: I was?

Roxi: Yes! What the heck are you doing?

Keira: I was training!

Roxi: You need to take it easy! You're going to bring the building down

*Keira sighs*

Keira: I'm sorry. I'm trying to perfect my third form....

Roxi: Everyone was wondering what the deal was. You really need to calm down

Keira: I'm sorry...

*Keira clenches her fist*

Keira: I have to become better, Roxi

*Keira leans in and lays her head on Roxi*

Keira: Losing....her. Being stabbed...I feel weak. I don't want to be weak

Roxi: Keira... it's okay.

Keira: I have to be stronger....I got to be, Roxi

Roxi: You are strong.

Keira: You say that. But if I was...She would be here....and...

*Keira raises her shirt, showing the stab wound, healed, but she touches it*

Keira: I wouldn't have been stabbed

*Keira sighs*

Keira: That's why I've been in the gravity room. I know I've done my third Super Form before...but I haven't had the chance to harness it. If I can do that, no bad guy would stop us

*Keira turns to the destroyed controls*

Keira: And we'd be ready for another major threat....like what Sarah...or Bio-Sin was

Roxi: We haven't had a threat like that in a while. I know you want to keep this going, but you don't need to go so hard

Keira: I'll tell you what. I'll slow down a bit. But you need to help me train. Which means, you have to be ready.

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: You need to get to your Second Super Form....and control it

Roxi: Keira...I've only been there twice. I've never needed it.

Keira: I know, but you never know, Rox.

*Keira exits out of the gravity room. As she goes to the kitchen to fix her something to eat, Jenny Tuck busts through the door like the place was on fire. Her arm was in a sling from a attack at another place*

Jenny: WHAT THE FUCK!

Roxi: Keira.... was just training too hard

Jenny: Training!? You mean to tell me that Half of Miami shook....cause of KEIRA!?

Keira: Sorry, Jenny

Jenny: SORRY!? YOU TWO IDIOTS WOKE UP ASHLEY! It took me and Kelly 4 HOURS TO FINALLY GET HER TO SLEEP!

Keira: Damn! I said I was sorry!

*Jenny sighs*

Jenny: I'm sorry. I'm still mad because my arm's in a sling cause of that cunt, Kenzi and it's hard to take care of Ashley. Kelly's doing well, but still

Keira: It's ok.

Roxi: I know. Just relax. Keira's going to take it easy

Jenny: Well, the city's not damaged. Surprising, way it shook. Any damage here?

*Keira begins to shift her eyes*

Jenny: ....Keira? What did you do?

Keira: Nooooothing.

Jenny: Keira Fisher, what did you do!?

*Keira begins to whistle as Jenny looks at Roxi*

Roxi: I haven't checked everything yet

Keira: The controls for the Gravity Room is damaged

Jenny: WHAT!?

*Jenny goes to the Gravity Room and sees the controls damaged*

Jenny: ....shit. I'm gonna have to get the mechanics and scientists to come in and upgrade the Gravity Room. Keira's Energy's too much now for 100 Times Normal Gravity

Roxi: I... actually... given all this, you might want to hold off on it.

Jenny: What do you mean?

Roxi; I'm thinking, Keira and I will need.... a new gravity place. One confined to keep the energy contained. Somewhere.... else that only we know about.

Jenny: Hmmm. Well, I have been working with the Guild on a new training facility. I could add a new Gravity Area to it for Supers like you and Keira and...others if they show down the road.

Roxi: That way, the energy would be contained, and wouldn't shake things around here. If you can do that, it'll make it a lot easier.

Jenny: It's no problem. We're thinking of a artic area or a desert area. More Desert, least we'd have Air Conditioning

Roxi: Perfect.

Jenny: Annnnnnd. We'll have a diner inside for hungry heroes

*Keira's eyes and ears perk up*

Keira: Diner!? FOOD!

Roxi: Relax

Jenny: Heh. Keira will. Soon as she gets her hands on Alexis

Keira: Yea....that's one of the reasons I was in the gravity room too...to get ready

*Keira looks at the two*

Keira: No, that wasn't the reason I was trying to perfect my Third Super Form. Hell, I won't even need much for Grumpy Alexis

Roxi: Confidence, not cockiness Keira. You cannot get overconfident or take Alexis lightly.

Jenny: Considering Alexis blows up over every little thing?

Keira: She does, Rox

Roxi: That does not matter. You can't fuel her or give her any more motivation by taunting her.

Keira: Roxi, she ASKED for this match. I've wanted it for awhile now. We beat The Nobodies and she can't let it go

Roxi: All the more reason to focus, and not get overconfident, and careless.

*Roxi eyes Keira*

Roxi: I know you. You get angry, you get sloppy.

Keira: I'll keep my cool. I'll keep my cool more than Alexis will

Roxi: You get overconfident, you get sloppy. If you want to be serious about this, just be serious.

Keira: Roxi...I am.

Roxi: I know you are. Just take it easy

Jenny: Good thing I'm injured. If I was facing Alexis. I'd paralyze the bitch

Roxi: I know, and that's why you're going to stay away

Jenny: Yea, Yea.

Roxi: Christian banned everyone from ringside anyway, but still, let Keira handle this

Keira: I find it funny that Alexis thinks I need help. I've won matches on my own before. I just don't trust her OR her Nobody Tag Partner

*Keira sighs a bit*

Keira: I'm gonna run a few drills. Coming babe?

*Before Roxi says anything, Jenny stops her*

Jenny: Roxi will join you in a second

*Keira nods as she heads to the gym as Roxi turns to Jenny*

Jenny: This is something I don't want Keira to find out. Roxi...your healing powers...where did you get them?

Roxi: From a doctor.

Jenny: Where is that doctor now?

Roxi: In hiding for all I know. That was... the same night I thought I lost Claire.

Jenny: Funny....then how did Keira get her healing powers? I know it was never from Sin

Roxi: Because... the serum that doctor gave me, mixed with my blood. Since I had to give Keira some of my blood... now, she has it.

*Jenny could see the lie that formed into Roxi*

Jenny: I wasn't born yesterday, Roxi.

*Jenny clears her throat*

Jenny: I'm injured. The wacko doctor said I should retire from wrestling, Hell...he's saying I should retire from my lifestyle. I'm a Businesswoman. This, my wife and my child are all I have left

*Jenny looks into Roxi's eyes*

Jenny: ...I need to find the doctor, Roxi. I need to see if the serum will work on me.

Roxi: Jenny... if you think I'm lying, ask Keira.

Jenny: I know you're not lying, Roxi...but the thing is. I know you and Keira.

Roxi: Jenny... listen, that serum is dangerous, you may not live through it at all. I can't ... in good conscience.

*Jenny looks at her arm, then back at Roxi*

Jenny: I've fought....all my life, Roxi.

*Jenny looks at the door as she sees Keira training for her match*

Jenny: Years. It took me years to fight Keira. In a federation, out of one. Me and Keira fought...all of it, cause of Sin. I almost died multiple times cause of Sin, you know I got the scars to prove it.

*Jenny looks back at her arm*

Jenny: Back at the other place....was the first time I lost a fight....a fight I had no control over. I wasn't fighting for my life....but what those cunts did...they might have taken my livelihood

Roxi: Jenny, I understand wanting revenge, I get it, it's a powerful thing, but that serum may effect you differently than it did Keira. Or me.

*Roxi looks Jenny in the eyes*

Roxi: And the last thing I want, is for Kelly to lose a wife, or your baby a mother.

Jenny: What other choice do I have? I may never be able to hold Ashley in my arms again....

*Jenny begins to cry a bit*

Jenny: Please...I'll...I'll do anything, Roxi.

Roxi: I.... I

*Roxi sighs deeply*

Roxi: I'll see what I can do. I make no promises Jenny.

Jenny: If I have to. I can give some of my blood to the doctor and see if the serum will even work

Roxi: We can try that. But there's no guarantee that any of this will work

Jenny: It wouldn't hurt to try, Rox. I trust you, Keira and the Guild

Jenny: Oh...that reminds me. I got a phone call...from Keira's Ex. Her first lover, the one she was with before Keira's parent's died.

Roxi: Why did she call you?

Jenny: Cause she knows I'm paying for your wedding renewal and....She's a Wedding Planner.

Roxi: Please tell me you're not hiring her and making this needlessly hard....

Jenny: I could....but...I'm not. Instead, I'm gonna let you and Keira handle it. If she's good enough for you two, then She'll be hired

Roxi: I.... I guess we'll check it out.

*Jenny nods as she kisses Roxi on the cheek and walks off. Keira comes back into the room, sweaty and hugs Roxi*

Keira: Mmmmm, Sweat Woman needs Hug! Hehe

Roxi: Ugh... gross!

*Roxi wipes herself a second before looking at Keira*

Roxi: I told you about that.

Keira: Hehe, I know, but you did it to me last time

*Keira smiles as she begins to towel herself off*

Keira: Soooo, what do you feel like doing before I go kick Alexis' ass on Sunday?

Roxi: Jenny... asked me to tell you, that she's considering hiring a wedding planner and... we need to talk to her.

Keira: I thought we were planning the wedding and she was paying for it?

Roxi: We are, it's just... she wants us to interview this woman, and see if we like her. Plus, you know, we are quite busy being tag champions and taking care of Christine

Keira: True...I guess we can interview her.

*Keira leans in to kiss Roxi, but stops and pulls away*

Keira: Wait a minute! This is Jenny fucking Tuck we're talking about. We know her head games. Who is the Planner? a 5 cent whore?

Roxi: Uh... I...

Keira: Spit it out, Roxi.

*Keira begins to sternly look at Roxi*

Keira: What is she trying to do? What does she want for us to interview her? Hmm!?

*Keira looks at Roxi still*

Keira: Fine...I'll call her myself!

Roxi: It's Misty...

*Keira goes to the phone, but stops*

Keira: M...M...Misty? The same Misty that was my first lover? The same Misty that you met at the reunion!?

Roxi: Yes....

*Keira takes a deep breath*

Keira: .....I'll be right back. I'm going to kill Jenny!

*Keira places two fingers on her forehead, but Roxi stops her quickly*

Roxi: Stop.

*Roxi holds Keira's shoulders*

Roxi: Let's.... just get through this, it's one interview.

Keira: ....I don't want Misty doing this. It's bad enough I pushed her away years ago....but...

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Before we interview her....we need to sit down one day and talk about why I broke up with her

*Keira looks at Roxi*
Keira: You remember what happened with me, my parents, the robbers and Sin, right?

Roxi: Of course I do.

Keira: I also told you that Misty was my first girlfriend....well, thing is. Days after the incident.....I saw Misty again, she wanted to help me...but I broke up with her. I pushed her away...so I wouldn't hurt her...or more so....Sin

Roxi: I'm sure... she would understand...

*Roxi thinks for a minute*

Roxi: Maybe not

Keira: She wouldn't. Now...let's go get this over with. No mention of the past

*Keira sighs as she grabs her purse and the two go to see her as the scene fades*

================================
OOOOOOH BOY! I feel like I waited AGES for this moment! It's like it's Christmas time or whichever holiday you celebrate. You wait for the present and when you open it up, it's everything you ever dreamed of! THIS IS ESPECIALLY IT! No, I'm not talking about kicking Crystal Millar's ass for what she said about Despy. THAT...COMES LATER!

Nooooo. I finally get to get my hands, one on one against the biggest, egotistical, grumpiest woman known to mankind! Alexis Edwards, otherwise known as Grumpy Alexis!

I've wanted this match for ages. Ever since she started running her mouth and "How life sucks so much, I should be in a Linkin Park music video! CRAWWWLING IN MYYYY SKINNNNN!" OH GOD! She never stops bitching. When she loses, she bitches. When she wins, she bitches. When she's got everything, she bitches! WHEN SHE'S DOING NOTHING EXCEPT HAVING A DILDO, SHE...JUST...BITCHES!

Once Climax Control is off the air for the week, guess what happens. On Twitter, it's the Alexis Edwards Show! Watch her bitch and moan more than Youtube Celebrities on PROM NIGHT! Hell, Even Grumpy Cat is like, "Wow, crack a smile, dumb bitch!"

Hell! Not even dating Tim is helping all that much! She continues to bitch! You wanna guess what she'll do after our match? Hmm? Win or lose, trust me, she won't win. SHE WILL BITCH! Sure, you got the Bombshell Internet Championship, BUT YOU STILL BITCHED! You and your loser of a partner had a chance to beat Team Hero for the title, what did you do? You lost...AND THEN BITCHED ABOUT IT!

What's even funnier, is how you won't admit that we beat you. Sure, we didn't pin you, you're right. BUT YOU STILL LOST! YOU'RE A LOSER!

So, trust me, Alexis. I'm gonna enjoy taking your grumpy ass to Hell and give you the Seven Sins you deserve. You'll continue to bitch? Ok, Deadly Sin to your ass. Keep bitching and I'll knock your teeth down your throat! Trust me, it'll happen!

Alexis, I'm not just going to Break A Bitch...Ooooh no.

I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR VOCAL CORDS AND YOUR FINGERS, GRUMPY ASS BITCH!

See you in Japan...Grumpy Alexis.