Author Topic: Slowly coming to terms  (Read 286 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Slowly coming to terms
« on: March 11, 2016, 09:39:13 PM »
 *Keira is seen bringing in 10 boxes of pizza*

Keira: Roxi! I'm home! You got the movie to watch?

Roxi: I guess, we can find something

*Keira smiles as she sits it down and gets the slices ready*

Keira: So, what did you choose?

Roxi: I guess we can do Endless Love 1981...

Keira: Huh. Saw the 2014 film. That'll work.

*One screening later, Keira stands up and walks into the gym. She was pissed off as all hell, cause some scenes reminded her of what happened between her, the robbers and Keira's parents*

Keira: Fucking, BULLSHIT! UGH

*Keira begins to hold her head, grumbling*

Roxi: Please calm down

Keira: That....UGH

*Keira grumbles*

Keira: That is not love...that...that's something a monster would do!

Roxi: Relax, it's a movie.

*Keira begins to cry*

Roxi: Keira?

Keira: The fire...that rape scene....the murder of the father....

*Keira begins to cry loudly*

Keira: Mama....Daddy....

Roxi: Keira...

*Roxi holds Keira tightly*

Roxi: Please calm down

Keira: Who would do this!?

Roxi: It's a movie. Don't worry, I'm right here.

*Keira holds Roxi close, crying into Roxi's shoulder*

Roxi: I'm right here.

Keira: Don't let go, please don't go

Roxi: I won't.
*keira continues to cry as the scene fades*

-------------------------
Yea, I may have went a little overboard cause of the movie. But I hate it when it reminds me of a traumatic time in my life. But, it's over now. The pain never goes away. But it gives me a chance to move on. Considering now I got a bigger fish to fry.
------------------------------

*Keira is seen going to the couch, seeing Roxi "pay respects" in Broforce*

Roxi: Ah.... done.

Keira: Well...don't you feel more "Murican!" Hehe

Roxi: Ha. A litttle.

Keira: Good. Hehe

Roxi: Yeah, done now, we'll have to go through it on harder difficulity in the future

Keira: Yea, we will

Roxi: So, you feeling better?

Keira: Yea. I'm sorry about that. Just...I know, it's a movie...but still, seeing that brings back bad memories

Roxi: I know but... you really have to slow down now. All this anger is not good for you.

Keira: I'm trying

*Keira smiles as she helps Roxi up*

Keira: And since it's getting warmer. I did some spare time and dusted off the Fan Room

*Keira nuzzles into Roxi*

Keira: Can we sleep in there tonight? It's so hot out

Roxi: Sure.

*Keira giggles as she goes and opens the fan room. There were some new and improved fans installed, including 2 new small fans at the edge of the bed*

Roxi: You made some improvements I see.

Keira: Mhmm, replaced some old ones with new, improved models. Cleaned the small, medium and huge fans AND I bought two small Breeze Machine fans to sit beside the bed

Roxi: Looks good. I wish we didn't need this to keep you so cool. I think your temper effects how your temperature works. It's why I think you need to take it easy

Keira: I love fans though

Roxi: But your anger isn't helping your condition. You have to learn to control your emotions. I don't want you to be confined to a room like this. I mean... we're going to have to a baby soon.

Keira: I know

Roxi: I'm sorry, but you know how precious you are to me. I hate seeing you get so angry and it runining how you feel.

Keira: I know. I'll try, baby. But I'm not getting rid of the fan room

Roxi: I don't want you to just up and get rid of it, just...take it easy. You know you get riled too easily. I think you need to let the stuff with Jenn Drew go. She's going to continue to push your buttons. You have other things to focus on now.

Keira: True. We've got alot, don't we?

Roxi: You have a great chance to win the Blast from the Past tournament. You are going to have to bring it. But these petty fights on social media are distracting you. Jenn Drew, is no longer a problem. You beat her. You can beat anybody.

Keira: I can be Bombshell...World Champion....

Roxi: I know you can. So why not focus on that, and not on anything else that's not important.

Keira: Yea...

Roxi: You can and you will succeed. You've always made me so proud.

*Roxi hugs Keira and kisses the top of her head*

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too. But buttering up to me will not get you a World Title Match against me

*Keira giggles*

Roxi: I'm not. If you don't win, I plan on winning that shot too. And if it comes down to us... in the finals...

*Roxi looks at Keira*

Roxi: Well... we'll wait and see I guess.

Keira: It won't be like last time...I will win, Roxi.

Roxi: Maybe, but let's not argue about that now.

Keira: Yea

Roxi: What did you want to do tonight?

*Keira looks at Roxi, giving her a seductive look*

Roxi: Other... than that

Keira: I don't know

*Keira smiles as she turns on the fans. She then cuddles with Roxi*

Roxi: You are the best thing in my life, you know that?

Keira: More than the Tag Titles?

Roxi: There is nothing, and no one in this world that means more to me than you. The tag titles are nice, and a great accomplishment, but you... you are one in a million. I wouldn't trade you for anything.

Keira: Roxi...you mean the world to me. I wouldn't trade you for anything. Not for all the fans in the room or the amiibos in the world

Roxi: Thank you my love. Nobody replaces you. So, you can relax on social media. Or at least try to. I will never, ever leave you. No one means more to me than you.

*Keira smirks as she turns, shows her booty and shakes it to tease Roxi*

Roxi: I wouldn't trade that butt for anything.

Keira: You wanna touch it?

*Roxi smacks Keira across the butt*

Roxi: I get to, any time I want.

Keira: Hey!

*Keira leans over and smacks Roxi across the butt*

Keira: Smack my butt again and it's on...

Roxi: Oh... so you can just smack my butt whenever, but I can't smack yours?

Keira: Nope!

*Keira sticks out her tongue*

Keira: You can't spank my butt ever again!

*Keira sticks out her tongue again*

*Roxi reaches up and smacks Keira's butt again*

Roxi: I just did.

*Keira pulls Roxi close and makes out with her, pulling the sheets over them.

------------------------------
Then again, I got the most beautiful wife in the world. But, thing is, my skills have been getting better over the last year.

Hell, maybe it's time Sam herself knows it too. Considering I'm one step closer to capping off my one year anniversary in SCW.
-------------------------------

*The next day, Keira is seen in the fan room, meditating and relaxing*

Keira: Mmmmm, so relaxing. Keep my mind calm, I'll be ready for my opponents at the tournament

Roxi: I'm glad.

Keira: Too bad you're not wrestling this week

Roxi: Well, it gives me time to watch you, and make sure things are okay.

Keira: I'm not gonna have my own Twisted Sister

Roxi: I hope not.

Keira: Well, I'm done training for the day. Now I wanna grab your butt!

Roxi: Relax.

Keira: Nope! I want the butt!

*Keira stands and goes to Roxi, but all of a sudden, Keira's communicator goes off*

Keira: ...Apperantly, I need more than that.

Roxi: It's our job Keira.

Keira: I know. Answer it, babe

Vision: Keira, sorry to dis--wait. Why are there a bunch a fans on your wall?

Keira: I love fans. Sue me. What's up?

Vision: Oh God...

Keira: Get to the point....

Roxi: Yeah... what is the matter?

Vision: We got a odd call. A robbery is going on--

Keira: Let me guess, a bank? Ugh...sick of kicking ass at banks

Roxi: Money is important

Keira: Still, it's cliched

Roxi: Anyway...

*Keira waits for Vision to talk*

Vision: There's a robbery reported at a gamestop... they're tearing the store apart.

Keira: Why would they rob a Gamestop?

Vision: Not sure.

*Keira quickly gets ready as Roxi gets the details

Roxi: Alright, we'll... we'll get on it.

*Roxi ends the call and turns to Keira*

Roxi: Well...this seems pretty small time, why don't you take it?

Keira: You sure?

Roxi: This isn't that serious. If anything gets too crazy, just let tell me and I'll be there. But I think you can handle a robbery.

Keira: Ok. Keep the bed warm

Roxi: I will.

*Keira smirks as she flies off. As she flies, she sees the small little strip mall. The Gamestop Logo was shining as a truck was seen with a few baddies going in and out*

Keira: Wow....how pathetic....

*Keira flies down, out of sight. She sees them loading up some games as well as a few toy boxes. Keira's eyes perk as she knows what they are*

Keira: Damn! They're stealing the new amiibos! They're the worst kind of scalpers.

*The henchmen continue to load the boxes and items as one guys, a cigarette in his mouth steps out and blows smoke before speaking*

Henchman Boss: Hurry up, these Amiibos and shit gotta get out of town, we can sell 'em twice as expensive.

Keira (To herself): I can't believe they're still doing this. Even though there's more in stock now.

*The henchmen continue to load the boxes. Keira looks at one, the others not noticing as she grabs him silently. She pulls him into the bushes and knocks him out*

Keira (To herself): Dumbass....

*Two other henchmen walk load, the store almost empty.*

Henchmen #1: Well, easy enough/

*Keira comes out and clotheslines one of them, dropping the boxes*

Henchmen #2: Hey!

Keira: Oops. Sorry, Looks like you got a Game Over

Henchmen #3: No!

Keira: I suggest you put all the games and Amiibos back before you get whipped

*The 3rd henchmen looks terrified as he turns to run away. Keira smirks as she has a bit of fun. She pulls out her whip, whips it, tying up the legs of the third henchman*

Keira: Told ya

*Others hear the commotion and rush outside, the last 3*

Henchmen #4: One of the supers!

Keira: OOOH! WHERE!?

*Keira smirks. She then punches the fourth henchman in the stomach, knocking him down*

Henchman #1: Stop her!

*Keira quickly grabs the other two, throwing them to the ground and whips them with another whip, tying them up*

Keira: One more....

*Keira points to the first henchman*

Keira: .....You

Henchman Leader: No!

*The Henchmen turns to run away. Keira quickly teleports in front of him*

Henchman leader: I... I... I'm sorry!

Keira: Sorry? SORRY!? Do you know how long before those Amiibos were finally mass produced and those numbers finally got to where everyone can afford them? No, sorry ain't gonna cut it!

*Keira launches her fist and uppercuts the leader*

Keira: SHROYUKEN!

*The leader falls down, now knocked out as Keira cuffs him*

Keira: There we go. You're safe little ones. I'll come back for you next week!

*Keira giggles as she calls it in*

Keira: Vision?

Vision: Yes?

Keira: We’re all clear here. Notify the police.

Vision: You got it.

*Keira returns home and lands through the window and into the living room*

Roxi: How did it go?

Keira: Went good. Got them before they could take off with the goods

Roxi: I knew you could do it.

Keira: No one was hurt...except the henchmen. But all the amiibos are saved!

Roxi: Well done. I am very proud of you. Did you call it in?

Keira: Yes.

Roxi: Good. I am glad to hear that nothing can too difficult out there. Your powers are growing, and your skills are getting up there too. Both crime fighting and wrestling. This tournament could be your ticket to the top. At the very least, you will be able to turn some heads.

Keira: I know. But with a good partner by my side. Nothing can stop us

Roxi: Well, you have another tough test, But I think you are more thn capable. I have all the confidence in the world in you.

Keira: I always do. I mean, I'm facing the woman who holds the championship I want

*Keira places a finger on her chin and thinks for a moment*

Keira: Wait...that does raise a good question. If Sam somehow makes it to the finals and wins, what does that mean for the title shot? She's Bombshell World Champion!

Roxi: I guess she wouldn't have a match, she would win the tournament after all.

Keira: It's Mikah all over again....but then again. Mikah chose her poison.

Roxi: Yeah, almost. But, I think you might just be able to knock off the champ if you put your mind to it.

Keira: Roxi, when I came to SCW, I had two goals. Destroy The Mean Girls and become Tag Team Champions with you. What did I do in that year?

Roxi: Both.

Keira: I did them all before the end of the year. Cause of it, I've made two new goals, Roxi. One: Break the Record and become the Longest Reigning Bombshells Tag Team Champions with you and Two: Become The Bombshell World Champion

Roxi: Well, this is as good of a chance as ever. Maybe... if you beat Sammi, you'll earn a title shot when we do lose these tag team titles

Keira: Yea. If I beat Sam by itself. I'll be a contender, no matter what!

Roxi: I think if you go out, just to impress, you'll make people take notice. Impress, win the match, pin Sammi. Focus on this match in that order. If you win, regardless of who pins who, you'll put yourself in the running

Keira: I am. I've shown the world that I'm not some pushover. I've held Bombshell Gold before in Singles Competition. It's time to show Sam, even in a tag team match that I'm the biggest threat to her reign

Roxi: Just focus on doing your best first. All the other stuff, will come later.

Keira: I am. Don't worry

Roxi: Just focus on doing your best first. All the other stuff, will come later.

Keira: I am. Don't worry

*Keira smiles as she gives Roxi a kiss*

Roxi: I believe in you.

Keira: Thank you. Now, I need to hop in the shower. Beating down amiibo thieves wore me out

Roxi: Very well, I guess I'll run through Broforce again.

Keira: Ooooorrrr....you can join me.

Roxi: Maybe....

*Keira gives Roxi a kiss on the neck to think it over. She gives a wink as well as she goes into the bathroom*

Roxi: That woman...

*Only to Roxi's eyes, she sees Keira's bare butt, pretty much giving Roxi a decision*

Roxi: Well, that settles it.

*Roxi walks towards the bathroom as the scene fades*

===============================
Well, out of all the excitement of the tournament. I completely forgot the one important thing. I'm getting closer to my One Year Anniversary in Sin City Wrestling! I remember it like it was yesterday. Blaze of Glory 4, I made my debut against the Mean Girls' Veronica Taylor. People didn't expect me to beat her.

I proved them wrong.

Hell, If we're going to be honest. The entire year, I've been proving people wrong. Even though I lost a few, I never backed down. They had to be pushed to their limits in order to beat me. Now, almost a year later, I'm in another tournament to get another shot at the Bombshell World Championship.

But this time, the Bombshell World Champion herself is my opponent!

I'm gonna let Frost handle Rage like he did with our opponents last week. I mean, I trust him. Hell, I wasn't even expecting him to be my partner. That gives me all the time in the world to focus all my attention on you, Sam.

First off, congrats. You're the woman who finally dethroned the Worthless Champion in Mikah. Mikah chose her poison and it ended her reign. But now, you got another problem on your hands, Sammie. A bunch of Bombshells are now after you. Some that aren't even in this tournament. But this week...

You get to face me!

Sammie, I love you. I respect you to the moon and back, but even you know that even the best of friends will go after something you hold. Right now though, you're safe. Two times, you're safe if we're being honest.

Your title is not on the line in this match. That would be weird if it was and I hold one half of the Bombshell World Tag Team Titles. So really, I can't go after you til I lose this.

....Unless I win the Tournament of course.

But that doesn't mean I won't hold back. I'm going to show you why I am the biggest threat to your reign as champion, Sammie. Think about it. You advanced this far, only to be taken out by a woman who can't go after your title yet. The only way to make sure you don't get a contender is to win the tournament yourself. Which means you have to beat me to do it.

Sammie, I don't plan on losing. I don't plan on laying down. For a year, I've proved to the world that I'm the best of the best. Beating you will pretty much solidify that! Once I beat you, I move on. Once I win the tournament, Sammie. Watch your back, cause I'm coming.

Rage, Sammie. Get ready, me and Frost will move on in the tournament and we will B.A.B

BREAK A BITCH!

See you Sunday....Champ!