Author Topic: Reuniting a Family?  (Read 296 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Reuniting a Family?
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:27:55 PM »
 *Roxi is shown walking into the bedroom where Keira is sleeping. Roxi has on her clothes for the day, looking fresh and ready to go. She admires Keira for a moment*

Roxi: My angel.

*Keira is seen snoring a bit and turns over, sleeping*

*Roxi shakes her head before gently shaking Keira on the shoulder to rustle her from sleep*

Roxi: Hey...

Keira: Huh...Hey...

Roxi: You can go back to sleep in a minute, I'm just telling you, I'm ging to visit Amy.

Keira: The sexy outfit's in the closet....

Roxi: No, I meant Amy Drew…

Keira: Ooooooh. Ok

Roxi: Just letting you know. I'll be back in a little while

Keira: Ok, love you

*Keira begins to snore again*

Roxi: Seriously....

*Keira keeps sleeping, even making Roxi smile*

Roxi: What am I going to do with you?

*Roxi leans in and kisses Keira on the forehead before departing. Keira opens one of her eyes. She sees Roxi out of the condo as she hops out of bed, already dressed as she grabs her jacket*

*There is a knock at the door as Christine slowly enters*

Christine: Hey Ke...

Keira: SHIT!

Christine: What's wrong?

Keira: Nothing

Christine: I just figured I'd check on you guys.... Where's Roxi?

Keira: She went to see Am

Christine: Oh... okay... Well, Sasha and I...we'll be around if you need us.

Keira: You two have fun

Christine: We will... we'll come back for cuddles later okay?

Keira: Ok, hun

*Christine gives Keira a hug as Keira touches the belly of Christine and smiles*

Christine: 10 weeks down.

Keira: I can't wait for the child to be born

*Keira smiles and looks into Christine's eyes*

Christine: I know, I'm excited too.

Keira: I just hope when the baby's born, it'll have a full family

Christine: Of course it will... why wouldn't it?

Keira: Don't worry, hun

Christine: You sounded like you were going away.... you're not leaving us, are you?

Keira: No. I'm not leaving you guys. After all that's happened.

Christine: Good.

*Christine hugs Keira*

Keira: Hehe

*Keira holds Christine*

Christine: You and Roxi need to be together. I need you as much as her.

Keira: I know. Don't worry, hun

Christine: Okay... I'll see you later, we'll be around if you need anything

Keira: Get some rest, hun

Christine: I will

*Keira gives Christine a kiss on the forehead as she walks out the door. Moments later, she arrives at the asylum as she walks through the door. She goes up to the desk*

Keira: Visitor's Pass, please. I'm here to see Mr. Johnson

Receptionist: Ma'am, Mr. Johnson usually doesn't take visitors. And last time... there was an issue

Keira: A...issue?

Receptionist: Well, last time,you did cause Mr. Johnson to become upset.

Keira: Now wait a minute. I didn't upset him. I just told him about how he's going to be a grandfather--

Receptionist: He was upset, and did yell. We don't want that to happen again.

Keira: Look, it won't happen again. I promise

*The Receptionist gives Keira a worried look, and then pulls out the paperwork from her desk and hands it to Keira*

Receptionist: Fill that out.

*Keira looks at it and begins to fill it out*

Receptionist: Just... make sure it's all completed and I'll get you the pass

*Keira finishes it up and hands her the forms*

Recepionist: Thank you.

Keira: Anytime

*Filing the papers away, The receptionist hands Keira a visitors pass, slowly and looking Keira in the eyes*

Keira: Thanks

Receptionist: Please be careful. He should be out in the yard again.

Keira: I will. I learned from the last time

*Keira takes it and goes out to the yard to find him

Keira: There you are. I hope this goes more smooth than last time...

*Keira sees Mr. Johnson feeding the birds. He sits the bag down, but he sees Keira reach her hand in, pick up some crumbs and softly throws it to a lone bird who didn't get any*

Keira: You missed one, hun.

Mr. Johnson: You.... again?

Keira: Yea, me. I know you said you want to be left alone. But that doesn't mean you have to neglect a lone bird.

Mr. Johnson: I don't know what you hope to accomplish... I told you, I'm not coming back for anything. I don't even know why you are here..

Keira: Cause I thought you might needed a friend

Mr. Johnson: Not going to give up... are you?

Keira: I'm stubbron...

Mr. Johnson: Just like.... *Ahem*

Keira: I'm sorry...

Mr. Johnson: Just like Roxi... I meant.

Keira: Oh. I didn't know

Mr. Johnson: You ... didn't know Roxi was stubborn?

Keira: Oh, I knew Roxi was stubbron. Trust me on that. I just thought you meant...someone else

Mr. Johnson: You remind me on her little.

Keira: Of Roxi?

Mr. Johnson: Stubborn. Both of you.

Keira: I know.

*Mr. Johnson looks at Keira*
Mr. Johnson: Did she send you this time?

Keira: No. I told you before. I came on my own free will

Mr. Johnson: And I told you before, I'm happy here. They are happy out there. Don't try to fix this.

Keira: Look, I got to try.

Mr. Johnson: What is it you hope to get out of this?

Keira: To reunite a family. To make sure mine and Roxi's child saw he or she's grandfather

Mr. Johnson: It... Is Roxi pregnant?

Keira: No. With me and Roxi wrestling and defending our Tag Team Championships. We had to have a surrogant. Someone we love and trust. She wanted to do this for us

Mr. Johnson: Then why hasn't she come here?

Keira: You don't want her here. You told her to never come here. She sends you stuff all the time, but you always send it back. She thinks you hate her. She thinks that you don't want to be her father anymore.

Mr. Johnson: I... I told them because they drove me in here... I... I could neve forgive them for abandoning me! They did this! The least they could do would be to apologize!

Keira: They would if you'd let them talk to you. They never wanted to bring you here. Hell, if you'd let me. I'd get you out of here today and bring you home.

Mr: Johnson: No... they knew what they were doing... They left me here... to die and...so they ddn't have to help me...

Keira: No, they didn't. They want you home. I want you home

*Keira sighs a bit*

Keira: They think you hate them. They think you lost it all. They tried everything. You pushed them away.

*Keira slowly stands*

Keira: I'm the only one trying to reunite a family. To see a family happy.

Mr. Johnson: I... I don't know.

Keira: At least you and their mother are still alive. I'll never have that chance. I'll never have the chance of seeing my mom and dad looking at their grandchild for the first time.

Damn it. If I go offline, net's acting up

Mr. Johnson: What... what happened to you family?

Keira: They died...by two robbers who broke in. They had me tied up when I got back home. I...I couldn't save them.

Mr. Johnson: I'm... I'm sorry.

Keira: I would give anything to have my parents alive again. Anything...

*Keira begins to tear up and places her hands over her face, trying to cry. All of a sudden, she feels someone hugging her. Keira removes her hands to see Mr. Johnson hugging her*

Mr. Johnson: I... I'm sorry... force of habit.

Keira: She does it all the time. It's ok.

Mr. Johnson: But... I don't even really know you. You just remind me of Roxi so much.

Keira: She's helped me out more than you can ever know. All I want is the family back together. So our child can see it's grandfather for the first time.

Mr. Johnson: I... I don't know, I'm happy here. They're happy out there.

Keira: No, no you're not. You're not happy here. They're not happy out there. If you were happy, you would have told me to leave.

Mr. Johnson: I told you to leave before... you stayed.

Keira: Cause you say you don't need no one. Trust me, you need someone more than you ever know...

*Mr. Johnson takes a moment and looks down at the birds and back at Keira*
Mr. Johnson: I... I need to talk to them first.

Keira: Go ahead

Mr.Johnson - I... I want to thank you.

Keira: For what?

Keira: For what?

*Keira turns back to Mr. Johnson*

Mr. Johnson: I... I never knew how much people cared like you.

Keira: I can't help it. The world should be a better place for all.

Mr. Johnson: Give me some time.

Keira: I will. Do you mind if I come and visit some more?

Mr. Johnson: Very well.

*Keira smiles and hugs Mr. Johnson*

Keira: I'll be back next week.

*Keira smiles*

Keira: Take it easy. I'll always be there

Mr. Johnson: She said that a lot too.

Keira: I mean it. Now go get some rest. I'll see you next week.

*Keira smiles as she walks back in and hands the pass over*

Receptionist: Did it all go okay?

Keira: It went great.

*Keira smiles as she waved and walked out*

Keira: It's coming together. Least I know what to expect...except for my mystery partner. I hope he can take care of Travis while Jessie's ass...is mine.

*Keira gets into the car as the scene fades*

===============
Slowly, but surely. Now I gotta worry about Jessie and her Tag Partner...
===============

*Hours later, Keira comes back home. She sees no one home as she quickly slips into something comfy and hops back into bed. But as she does, she feels someone wrap their arms around Keira as Keira screams*

Keira: WHAT THE FUCK! I WILL MU...oh...Roxi....Shit. You scared me

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Yea! I was....using the bathroom.

Roxi: What?

Keira: Yea. I had to use the bathroom bad

Roxi: What's the matter with you?

Keira: Nothing's wrong!

Roxi: You're acting all kinds of strange...

Keira: How am I acting strange? I had to use the bathroom

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Fine...I went out to see your dad.

Roxi: Why?

Keira: Cause I wanna try to reunite the family

Roxi: Keira....Seriously, You don't need to worry about that, just on your match this week. This whole thing with my dad... I don't think it's going to work

Keira: Actually, I'm going to see him next week. I asked if it was ok, he said yes.

Roxi: What? you mean... you're... making progress?

Keira: Yea. me and him talked. We got a bit deep, told him what's up and all. Yea, I am.

*Keira smiles a bit*

Keira: He told me to give him time. I asked if I could come visit next week and said yes

Roxi: I... I don't believe it.

Keira: Believe what? That I could get through?

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Roxi: I just... I didn't think anyone could get through to him

Keira: I did. Just like I hope I can get through to my mystery partner this week

*Keira sighs*

Keira: But Jessie's gonna be the most trouble

Roxi: Just worry about her. You can' really worry about your partner, or about Jessie's partner

Keira: I can't help but worry. This could be my only chance to get a shot at the World Title

Roxi: You're good enough my love. You can beat anyone at any time.

Keira: Wait til we meet in the finals

Roxi: I don't know if we will make it that far, but... I hope we can.

Keira: You will. Now...let's get some rest

*Keira smiles as the scene fades*

==========================
Well, this is a new position for me. I'm tagging with a man!

At this moment, every male always wanted to be with me. But only one gets that chance and I don't even know who the fuck he is! I'm suppose to put my trust and my faith to a shadow? If it gets me closer to finally getting a shot at the Bombshell World Championship, so be it.

I know, I have the Bombshell Tag Team Title, but mine and Roxi's reign is getting close to becoming the longest reigning Tag Title run of all time. That makes me happy. But, even after we do all that, what's left for me? Two more championships stand in my way. The Bombshell Internet and World Championships. I gotta go through a tournament to do it.

I'll let my Mystery Partner handle Travis. But Jessie, I got a score to settle with you!

You're right. You were on Amy Marshall's side during the whole Roxi/Amy fiasco. But to be quite honest, I never got full payback on your sorry ass! I mean, I almost did, but we had a obsessed nutjob to face that night as well in Crystal Hilton...Millar...whatever. So this opening contest for me will be satisfying.

I know, I should let go of my hate and let it subside. But like I said, I still got a score to settle. I've wanted a shot at the Bombshell World Title since I got here. But, I knew where my loyalties were. Sure, I could have got it when I was Queen of the Hill, but I wasn't ready. Now, almost a year since I joined SCW, I'm ready for it. Jessie, I'm going to enjoy beating the living piss out of you.

Jessie, Travis, me and my partner, whoever he is are going to do one thing and that's B.A.B...

BREAK A BITCH!

See you this Sunday!