Author Topic: Control the Rage  (Read 280 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Control the Rage
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:13:11 PM »
 *Keira is seen fuming around, trying to calm down as she goes to the wall. She tries to punch it, but stops*

Roxi: Keira, I told you not to get involved. Please calm down.

Keira: You expect me to sweep this under the rug like this never happened? No! I'm done letting it go. Either I get my chance at Amy or I'll haunt her in her fucking dreams til I do!

Roxi: No Keira, I don't. I expect you to calm down and understand what is going on. Amy wanted to play games... I can play games too.

*Keira tweets out something that disturbs even Roxi*

Roxi: Keira! stop it right now!

Keira: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, COWARD!

*Keira transforms quickly into her Super Form*

Keira: She's going to get it...one way or another

*Roxi just shakes her head ad Lightning bolts begin to shoot*

Keira: You gonna try to stop me? Huh!?

Roxi: Fine. Go then and act this way. Then you get one, and then it doesn't stop, soon it's another, and another, and then you're not doing it for me, you're doing it for you.

*more bolts begin to shoot from Keira, hinting to Roxi that it wasn't Keira acting like this*

Keira: I do...do....Ahhh! I don't care! I...want....I want her...

Roxi: Then go, I know that my wife is better than this.

*Keira falls to her knees, trying to control it, the bolts shooting still from her*

Keira: Why...why can't....I....control this....what....what is happening to me!?

*Keira throws her phone gently on the couch to not damage it as she claws on the carpet, trying to calm down*

Roxi: Keira, you're strong enough, but you need to calm down and not let your emotions get the best of you. That's your only weakness...

Keira: R..Roxi...It hurts...

Roxi: Calm down. You're here with me now. No one is going to hurt you, or me. I promise.

*The bolts are slowly going away as Keira begins to power down*

Keira: Wh...what is wrong with me? I...I haven't acted like this....since.... No....baby....check me. Check and see....if...it's....

Roxi: Keira, we got... rid of that...

Keira: Then why....why can't I calm down....

*Roxi turns and helps Keira up*

Roxi: Can you focus to get us to the Medical bay?

Keira: I can try

*Keira place two fingers on her forehead*

Roxi: You can do it.

*Keira and Roxi transport to the Medical Bay. Several hours later, Keira is seen on the bed, finishing up with the results, waiting on the papers

Roxi: Well, what did they say?

Keira: Excess Energy

Roxi: Your energy is tied in with your anger it looks like. You need to learn to control your anger before you hurt someone.

Keira: Is that how you're feeling with your Super Form? I controlled my Super Form...why can't...

Roxi: I'm still learning about mine, it's almost like I black out when it happens. I'm not there yet. If you hadn't come last time, I... I may have killed Claire.

Keira: I know...I got to do it. I got to control my Second Super Form

Roxi: I know you can. But you can't let your anger become too much.

Keira: I know, baby

Roxi: I just get so scared I might lose you forever...

*Roxi hugs Keira*

Keira: Don't be...please....

Roxi: I can't help it. You mean the world to me.

*Keira smiles and holds Roxi close*

Roxi: I cannot lose you. I love you with all my heart.

*The next day, Keira and Roxi were seen cleaning the house as Keira lifts the couch like a feather*

Keira: Ok, I got it. go ahead and vaccum

Roxi: You know, you don't have to do that. We could just move it.

Keira: I need a workout, babe

Roxi: I know how strong you are. Now you're just showing off.

Keira: Ok, ok. Just vaccum and I'll sit it down

*Roxi vaccums under the couch quickly as Keira sets it back down*

Roxi: Thank you.

*As Roxi finishes vaccuming, Keira sits it down. She sees a note on the window as she sees Roxi walk to the other side. She goes to it and opens it. It says*

Roxi: You okay?

Keira: I'm fine. Look, I'm going on patrol. Can you clean the fan room?

Roxi: Yeah... are you sure you're okay?

Keira: I'm fine, babe.

*Roxi shrugs and smiles*

Roxi: Okay, be careful. And call if you need anything.

Keira: I will

*Keira goes to the other room and gets dressed. She escapes through the window and flies off. Moments later, we see a place abandoned as Keira flies in it. The place was pretty huge as she looks around*

Keira (To herself): Where are you, you little shit...

Man #1: Freeze!

*Keira raises her hands up*

*Several armed soliders rush in, guns trained on Keira*

Keira: If you wanted to frisk me, you could have asked. I am in a frisky mood today

*Walking atop a platform Claire angrily marches down*
Claire: You?

*Claire looks more annoyed*

Keira: Me!

Claire: I didn't want you. What are you doing here?

Keira: I'm here to kill you...

Claire: I guess Roxi taught you well. You wanna kill me just like she did.

Keira: See, here's the thing, dipshit. Roxi still doesn't want to kill you. You forced her to lose it when you threatened to kill me. I found your letter

*Keira lowers her hands and slowly walks towards Claire, not caring about the troops*

Keira: My life is meaningless. But you threaten my friends, my family...MY WIFE...with their lives...

*The soldiers all cock their weapons, but Claire stops them*

Keira: So, instead of Roxi trying to stop you, turning you in and all. I'm going to rip your still beating heart out and eat it. Any excess of your dark heart is left, I'll spit it right at your rotting face

*Claire simply chuckles*

Keira: What's so funny?

Claire : Your life meaningless? I don't think that Roxi would like to hear you say that. You know how much she cares about you... You.. for some reason...Roxi cared about you more than me.
Keira: If you're about to admit you're a lesbian....

Claire: she didn't save me, but she'll go to the ends of the earth for you...

Keira: SHE DID TRY! YOU PUSHED HER AWAY TO SAVE HER! You are so full of shit Now...you have no feelings. No remorse for what you do! So...

*Keira begins to lower her fists and smirk*

Claire: I was the hero... and she forgot all about me, and replaced me, her best friend her whole life! She replaced me with you!

*Keira raises her eyebrow*

Keira: Excuse me?

Claire: Oh yes, the guilt she felt for those fleeting moments, all washed away, and how quickly she forgot when you shoved your tits in her face and turned her all lesbian. She tried to get rid of me. Her memory of me. The memory of her failure. That's why she never spoke about me, isn't it? She never told you my story. Wanted to forget all about it. True, I was waiting for her. I wanted her here right here and now, so I could finish her off. But you know what? I can actually do something even better now that you are here.

Keira: What...

*Claire smiles*

Claire: You are quite the prize around time. There are people looking for you, and willing to pay a lot of money for you. To get some of your...precious blood

Keira: Wha...

You....YOU WORK FOR THE COLLECTOR!?

Claire: Word travels sweetheart. This.... Collector has eyes and ears everywhere. There's a bounty on you.

Keira: Then I can give him a present....YOUR HEAD!

*Keira begins to scream as she glows. She transforms into her Super Form, making the guards back up. She sees Claire's eyes, instead of the cockiness, now full of fear, from what she saw with Roxi*

Claire: You too?

Keira: Yea. But I'm the original...and....It's Controlled!

*Keira shows it as she slams her fist into the ground, causing a massive hole that Claire's Guards fall into. Keira now floats and smirks*

Keira: They're alive....unlike you're about to be

Claire: I have no doubt that they are. They've been trained...

*Claire tries to remain calm*

Keira: Hahahaha. Not to handle someone like me. Face it, Claire. Your time is officially up.

*Keira gets close to Claire and grabs her by her costume as her face gets close to Claire's*

Keira: I can sense it....I sense your fear, Claire. You're afraid. Afraid to die...the same fear that came when Roxi almost killed you when she was like this. You want to kill her, but you're afraid...that she'll kill you first. Death, your biggest fear. You won't escape it this time, little bitch
*Keira softly grabs Claire by her throat*

Keira: Hell's waiting for you

Guard 1: MOVE IN! NOW!

*All of a sudden, two super guards are seen tackling Keira down. These guards were stronger than the regular*

Keira: Wha! LET GO!

Claire: Well, you are pretty smart. I made a deal with the Collector. If and when you showed up, they'd be ready, and look at that, right on time.

Keira: I'LL KILL YOU, BITCH!

Claire: I wouldn't be so sure of that. I mean, here you are, completely helpless. AND... from studying you, I know that this sash around your waist here, has some kind of power.

Keira: Wha...

*The second guard sees it and rips it off of Keira*

Keira: NO! Don't! Give it back! You don't know what you're doing!

Claire: You mean... depowering you? Exploiting your anger? We just did, so... what else can we do? I know!

*Claire turns around and walks to a nearby room and returns with a video camera As she does, bolts of lightining were seen forming around Keira's arm, secretly*
Claire: Why don't we just remove that mask on camera, show the entire world who you are? Then Roxi will of course rush to your aid, only to find out she failed you, much like she failed me.

*the bolts continue to build as Keira tries to stay calm*

Keira: Claire...if you know what's good for you...you'll giv...give me that Sash back...o...otherwise....

*Clare lightly puts her finger over Keira's mouth.*

Claire: Shhh.

*Claire looks at the guards holding Keira*

Claire: Stand her up.

*Keira gets stood up as the bolts shoot down her body, slowly reaching it's breaking point of energy*

Claire: Good. Are we ready?

*Claire turns as a man with a computer gives her the thumbs up*

Keira: Stop! This is your last chance, Claire. If you don't...no one will leave here alive!

Claire: Shut up! You'll ruin the fun.

*Claire turns the camera towards Keira*

*Keira closes her eyes, trying to keep calm, but it was failing quickly*

Claire: Hello... R.. Lady Bedlam. I hope you are watching. I have a friend here. I am hoping you didn't send her here in your place. Then again, I wouldn't doubt it. But anyway, instead of finishing you, I'll be happy to finish her. But before I do...

*Claire walks up to Keira*

Claire: Why don't you admit defeat? Tell Lady Bedlam how you failed, and how it's all her fault...

Keira: S...Stop it....let...let me....g....

Claire: Well, brave and stubborn to the end. And this... is the end.

*Claire reaches and grabs Keira's mask*

Claire: Who's ready?

*Keira's right hand gets free and grabs Claire's arm, gripping it tightly to the point where it was drawing blood quickly*

Keira: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the bolts shoot, knocking back the two guards. All of a sudden, the aura surrounds Keira for a moment. It fades, showing her hair flowing, bolts shooting from her as she was now in her Second Super Form, this time, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she looks at Claire*

Keira: I WILL USE YOUR SKULL AS A DILDO!!!!!!!!!!

Claire: What the hell are you?
Keira: Your Death....

*Keira headbutts Claire so hard, it sends her flying, going through a wall as Keira begins to slowly walk towards her, bolts shooting out of her*

Claire: YOU... YOU BITCH!

Keira: I'M GONNA RIP YOUR LEG FROM YOUR SOCKET AND USE IT AS A CHICKEN WING!!!!!!!!!

*Keira rushes quickly, grabbing Claire, slamming her through a few walls. She flies up and slams her down, making a small crater on the ground.*

Claire: *Cough*

Keira: GET UP! GET UP AND DIE!

*Blood starts to trickle from Claire's mouth She can barely move. the two guards try to tackle Keira again, but she turns, sees them and blasts them. It knocks them back, knocking them out as she turns to Claire again, who was trying to crawl. Keira places her foot on Claire's leg*

Keira: Scream....

Claire: You.... gonna... f...f..f.fffinish... her... job?

*Keira takes her foot and smashes it against Claire's leg, completely breaking it. Claire screams in pain, and yells, before starting to actually laugh. Keira looks down at Claire*

Claire: ...TTT.Torture... huh? Ha! ....D.d.ddo... your... w.worst..

*Keira grabs Claire by the throat and punches her a few times*

Keira: STOP! TALKING! YOU! WASTE! OF! HUMAN! FLESH!

*Keira drops Claire again, seeing her still breathe. Claire can't really move at all, but still cracks a smile.*

Claire: Ddoo... it...

*Roxi soon flies in, landing a few feet away from Keira. Keira grabs Claire and flies up. Roxi flies after them*

*Keira sees a spike above her and Claire as she looks at her*

Keira: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi: KIERA! NO!

*Keira stops and slowly turns, showing her eyes rolled up to Roxi, giving a hint to Roxi that Keira was in her Second Form*

Roxi: LISTEN TO ME, YOU MUST STOP THIS MADNESS! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!

*Keira throws the battered Claire to Roxi as she looks at the two for a moment*

Roxi: I love you Keira... I need you to calm down...

Keira: Grrrrrrrrr....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! JOIN HER IN DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Keira flies up and raises her arms*

Keira: RAGE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*A huge ball of energy begins to slowly fill as she looks down at the two of them*

*Roxi looks at Keira, and down at Claire's battered body.*

Roxi: I'm sorry Claire.

*Keira begins to laugh like a maniac as it builds*

*Roxi flies down and lays Claire down, and then she flies back up to Keira. Roxi flies down and lays Claire down, and sees Keira's sash. She grabs it, then she flies back up to Keira*

Roxi: Keira... I'm sorry. I love you.

*Keira continues to laugh as the ball was almost ready*

Keira: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Roxi puts her fingers up to her forehead*

Roxi: I hope this works.

*Keira looks at Roxi*

*Roxi does the instant transmission and appears behind Keira and wraps the sash around Keira's waist and hugs her tightly*

Roxi: Keira!
*Keira gasps as the ball goes straight into them both, engulfing them in it….

*Moments later, Roxi stands up, holding Keira in her arms, the white glow surrounding her. She holds Keira in her arms*

Roxi: Live.

*Roxi's white glow outlined arm touches Keira and the white glow is on her too.*

*After a few moments, the light fades and both were now glowing. Keira was still in her Second Super Form, but her eyes were back to normal. Roxi was in her Super Form as well, but was calm*

Keira: R...Roxi?

Roxi: That's right. I'm here.

Keira: Wh...what happened. Am...Am I Dead?

Roxi: No... you are very much alive. I could never lose you.

Keira: Then...what....is wrong with me?

Roxi: Nothing. Together, with our forms, we've got control.

Keira: So...I....this is...

*Keira looks at her hands as it glows*

Roxi: Our powers combined a little in that explosion, but they've equaled out now. No more being out of control for either of us.

Keira: W...where's Claire

Roxi: Gone, they must have taken her away.

Keira: She's working....with the collector

Roxi: You are a target my love. But I will never let anything happen to you.

Keira: I know. But she's with the collector. We're no longer safe.

Roxi: It's alright, If I know Claire... she's not going to tell them, just because she wants to do it herself more than anything.

Keira: She tried to unmask me...to make you think you failed. She kept pissing me off more and more, I...

Roxi: It's over now. Let's go home.

Keira: I'm too drained to Instant Transmit.

Roxi Don't worry. I got this.

Keira: Huh?

*Roxi places her fingers to her head, and transmits them home.*

Keira: H...how...I haven't had time to...

Roxi: The first time, I think it was sheer willpower and having watched you do it for a while, Now... my super form is opening things to my mind that I can see now...

*Keira smiles, finally powering down from her second Super Form*

Roxi: You need rest. You have a match in a few days after all.

Keira: I do. My title match....

*Keira turns away from Roxi*

Keira: How did you know...where I was?

Roxi: There is only one place where Claire would take you. She wants to end me the same place.

Keira: Oh. Roxi...I need to know. Did you have feelings for Claire?

Roxi: Claire... was my best friend. But... no, I didn't like her... like that. We'd just been friends for... heck... 10 years.

Keira: I think she...never mind

Roxi: You okay? Listen, no matter she may have said to you, no one can ever replace you.

Keira: I know, baby. I love you

*Keira turns and hugs Roxi hard*

Roxi: I love you too. Always and forever.

*Keira holds Roxi and smiles*

Keira: Always and Forever

----------------------------------------
Well. Time for another Climax Control and another Title defense. I'm not complaining really. Cause I always want to take on all comers. It's one of the reasons I became champion. Another reason, so far. Any challenger I fought since winning this belt has not expected me one bit. Not even the former champion that I took this belt from! But, we got another contender in Melanie. I heard your're pretty damn good. But, the Question is, can you expect me?

I'm being honest. I know I'm sounding like a broken record by now. But ever since I came to SCW, with the exception of two people. No one has expected me. First match, I was cast aside by a member of the Mean Girls. What happened? She never expected me! When it came to the Queen of the Hill. I expected everyone to cast me aside cause I wasn't ready. They never expected me. NO ONE did on that night! The Former Roulette Champion, Crystal Hilton, after her match. Never expected me. Same night, Traci, she was expecting me, til I won the belt.

But my question, Melanie. Can you expect me? Will you be the third person to expect me and beat me? Will you be the one to take this belt from me? I'm sorry, but no! Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna treat this like it's some throwaway match. That's what you want me to do. No, I am going to be ready for you. You're good, Melanie. But I'm BETTER!

Come Climax Control, I'll walk in as champion and I'll walk out as champion. But, don't expect to walk a loser. Oooooh no. I don't expect you to walk at all. Why? Cause i'm going to do like I always do. What I always say I'm going to do and usually comes true. I'm going to B.A.B

BREAK...A...BITCH!!!!!