Author Topic: Graduation  (Read 318 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Graduation
« on: March 20, 2015, 09:25:59 PM »
 *Roxi and Keira walk through Guild HQ with smiles on their faces, they hold hands and almost cuddle as they walk. They make it to the Hero chamber, and enter to see Captain Freedom sitting in a chair.*

Captain Freedom: Ah, Lady Bedlam and Kat.

Roxi: Sir, hopefully you got a chance to go over the files.

Captain Freedom: I did.

*Keira keeps quiet, knowing the last time she opened her mouth*

Captain Freedom: I see that even without the backup you should have had, you still managed to accomplish the mission

Roxi: Yes, sir. Unfortunately, The clan members were unable to assist.

Captain Freedom: I see. But Ms Tuck proved to be an asset, she did some great work.

Keira: She did

Roxi: She's a valuable friend.

Keira: Mhmm

Captain Freedom: I also see that the bio weapon was shut down, and Heather Hamilton arrested. It was solid work all around. Both of you.

Roxi: Thank you, sir.

*Roxi looks at Keira and smiles.*

Roxi: You did wonderful out there.

Keira: Thanks

*Keira rubs her back a bit, rubbing the soreness out of her covered scar*

Captain Freedom: Is there something wrong Kat?

Keira: No, just some injuries from the fight that's still healing

Captain Freedom: Be sure to be checked out when you leave here then

Keira: I will

Captain Freedom: Moving on, with that out of the way, you mission was a success, and so, Lady Bedlam what was your final evaluation of Kat's performance?

*Roxi looks at Keira, and Keira looks at Roxi*

Roxi: Sir, Kat performed very well in the face of grave danger. She did everything that was asked of her and more. Though she still needs to work on her emotions from time to time.
*Roxi pauses and sighs*

Roxi: She's more than worthy of hero status. She's passed every evaluation put in front of her.

Captain Freedom: Very well. Kat, Do you have anything to add before I make my decision?

Keira: No sir

Captain Freedom: Very well, based on the reports, and the comments of your trainer, you are hearby awarded full hero status.

*Keira smiles and bows Roxi smiles and hugs Keira*

Keira: Thank you sir

Captain Freedom: Now, we do have opening's in other parts of the country, and I will warn you that at any given time, you can be re-assigned. But for now, you have a choice of choosing a different spot, or staying with Lady Bedlam as her full time partner.

*Keira smiles and take off her glove, showing her wedding ring on her finger*

Keira: Sir, my decision's been made since I first met Lady Bedlam

Captain Freedom: Very well, but should we need either of you to be re-assigned, you will be.

Keira: When it comes...I hope it's together. No offense sir. I can't see my life without her

*Keira looks at Roxi as she puts her glove back on

Captain Freedom: There's no guarantee that you will remain together forever. But, for now, you two are partners

*Keira stays silent*

Captain Freedom: Well then, if there's nothing else...

Keira: Nothing else

Captain Freedom: Very well, you are dismissed until your next major assignment.

*Keira bows and begins to walk out. Roxi follows her and throws her arm over her shoulder and kisses her on the cheek*

Roxi: I'm so proud of you.

Keira: Thanks. I just need to make sure we stay together

Roxi: I'll do everything I can to make sure we're always together.

Keira: I know. You're Lady Bedlam and I'm Lady Kat, your lovely wife

Roxi: You're more than my wife. You know that.

Keira: I know, but to remind me, what am I than just a wife?

*Keira giggles*

Roxi: You are my world. My number 1. Always. I love you so much. In fact, I love you even more because you whooped Veronica!

Keira: Baby...Too bad I couldn't strip her. If I had, I might have been infected

*Roxi arches a brow*

Roxi: Ewww..

Keira: Besides. Once I started pounding her head in, she went down faster than a drunk in a bar

Roxi: Again.... ewww... what is wrong with you?

Keira: it's not my fault she was easy

Roxi: Still, I'm very happy you kicked her ass.

Keira: Thanks baby

Roxi: It may in fact, have been you, who turned the tide in SCW. I need to tell you... I'll be honest I was so afraid to bring you into this mess. It's not that I didn't believe in you, it's just... I never wanted to see you get hurt.

Keira: I figured. But I had a ball of rage I needed to get rid of

Roxi: Still, I'm so happy you're with me now.

Keira: And with us together, the Mean Girls are finished

Roxi: I sure hope so. Now, I would hope you leave Veronica be now, she's no longer a concern... I mean, I know they still have the tag titles and everything but, I just don't want you to be...I guess… obsessed with destroying them. There are other girls in the company you know.

Keira: I know, baby

*As the two exit, Keira gets a tweet from another Mean Girl*

Roxi: What is it now?

Keira: Been arguing with Veronica again. Mostly wanting to piss her off about her losing and---wait...

*Keira smacks her forehead*

Keira: Not expecting her...

Roxi: Who?

Keira: ....Amanda

Roxi: Oh.... gosh I forgot about her...

Keira: Same her...WHAT!?

*Keira begins to tweet back*

Keira: Oooo, I wish I had that Tag Title shot...I'd put a end to those sluts

Roxi: Amanda is.... she's our friend. I think...

Keira: Looks like our friend just chose her side...and her death wish

Roxi: I always knew it would come to this. I just didn't want it to be this way.

Keira: A battle I didn't want. But a battle that needs to happen if we're going to end the Mean Girls

Roxi: I don't like it. I still don't understand why Amanda even joined them...

Keira: She can't think for herself for one
Roxi: It's just... as far as I can remember, she's always been on her own. This move made no sense.

Keira: Now she wants to shut me up cause of me beating Veronica...

*Keira bawls up her hand and begins to squeeze it, her hair slowly changing color*

Roxi: Kiera, calm down... you know you can't control that new power yet.

*Keira slowly begins to breathe*

Roxi: There you go, just calm down. Don't let Amanda or Veronica get to you, you already took Veronica down, I'm sure that... when the times comes, you can beat Amanda.

*Roxi and Keira continue to walk down the hall, headed towards the exit, but Roxi stops Keira in her tracks.*

Roxi: Oh! I just remembered

*Roxi smacks her forehead*

Keira: hmm?

Roxi: Now that you're a full-on hero, there's some stuff you have to do.

Keira: Like?
Roxi: It's just a silly initiation. Some small tests, done by the guild, to ensure you're ready. I know you'll breeze through them.

Keira: Ok. I'll get to them
Roxi: Yeah, just head back to the training arena, and tell them you've got full hero status, but you have the initiation.

Keira: Ok.

*Keira turns and goes to the arena, while Roxi turns and starts walking towards the exit.*

*Keira walks down the long hallway, headed towards the training arena. She opens the door to the locker room type area, and heads in to see the quartermaster behind the armory door.*
Quartermaster: Can I help you?

Keira: Roxi said I had to do a initation since I became full hero?

*The Quatermaster smiles*

Quartermaster: Oh, you're the one who got the full hero promotion... right. Well, get changed, and warm up, and let us know when you're ready

*Keira goes and gets changed*

Quartermaster: Ready?

*Keira screams out and begins to transform into her new Super Form. It knocks the Quartermaster back and it shocks even him*

Keira: Ready

Quartermaster: You could have waited until you were in the arena!

*The quartermaster picks himself up and opens the door to the training arena*

Keira: Sorry, but I don't know how far the energy reaches

Quartermaster: ugh. Through here.

*Keira begins to walk inside The quartermaster starts up the training program.*

Quatermaster: Loading initiation, now.

*Keira sees the sim boot up and is in shock to see herself as the enemy*

Keira: What the...is...is that me!?

"Keira" : You didn't think we'd start off easy did you?

Keira: Cockiness....sounds like Sin

"Keira": Ha. Let's dance.

*Keira vanishes from her sim clone, causing the sim to look around. Keira then roundhouse kicks her clone down, hard

"Keira": Ouch. One point for you.

*The sim stands up and cracks her knuckles. Keira raises her hand and points it to her clone's face*

Keira: Too bad you can't read me as of now

*Keira blasts the clone hard, shocking the Quartermaster The clone fades away, like a vanquished video game villian.*

Quartermaster: Level 2 initiation program loading

*Keira waits. Then, several ninjas with swords load in, they move rapidly around the run, which has turned into a dark alley*

Ninja: You cannot fight, what you cannot see!

*Keira keeps her eyes closed to survey her 360 Degree angle. The ninja creep into positon, Swords unsheathed. They wait for the right moment to strike. Keira vanishes and all of a sudden, she appears and throws a huge energy ball at the Ninjas The ninjas vanish as well, to avoid the attack.They reappear behind Keira, swinging their swords. Keira keeps dodging like crazy. Try as they might, they can't hit her, she's too fast. Keira throws a few punches, knocking them down. The ninjas stand, groggy, and ditch their swords and try to swarm Keira to get her down. Like before, Keira blasts them before they hae a chance to dodge. The ninja's all vanish, having been beaten.*

Quartermaster: Final initiation level loading. I hope you're ready.

*Keira raises her arms up*

Keira: Yea

*The training room switches to a rooftop, and standing in from of Keira, is Roxi, in full costume*

Keira: Wh...what the hell!

"Roxi": Keira... Why do you do this to me?

Keira: Wha....

"Roxi": Why can't I do what I want to do? Why do you always keep me down? ...I thought you loved me...

Keira: No...that's not Roxi...THAT'S NOT MY ROXI!

"Roxi": You made me so unhappy. We always do what you want...

Keira: Stop it...STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

"Roxi": I want a man. I don't want you anymore. It's over...

*Keira screams as her energy begins to rise. The entire room is becoming brighter as the energy begins to make cracks in the windows of the room. The program begins to glitch*

Quartermaster: Stop it! Turn your energy level down!

Keira: IT'S A LIE! ROXI WOULD NEVER HURT ME! I WOULD NEVER HURT HER!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

*The Quartermaster puts in the code and the program shuts down Keira's energy continues to rise, lightening energy bolts come out from her*

Quartermaster: Stop it now! Control yourself.

*Keira's eyes open, seeing the fake Roxi gone as she slowly begins to calm down*

Keira: Wh...what happened?

Quatermaster: You almost overloaded the program files with your energy output!

Keira: I did?

Quartermaster: You need to begin training with Starshine to work on controlling that!

Keira: Control what?

Quartermaster: You're energy output... Normally, I would report this, but.. This was uh... It's just the initiation.

Keira: I failed?

Quartermaster: No... this isn't a test or evaluation... but I'm afraid to run that program again... let me load something different.

Keira: Wait...what program?

Quartermaster: You mean... you don't remember this?

Keira: What program was it?

Quartermaster: How far back to do remember just now?

Keira: The Ninjas

Quartermaster: Alright... uh... wow.. okay, I'm going to load another program, for your final level...

Keira: Ok

*The program loads and changes the room into a apartment room. Roxi is tied up with a man holding a gun to her head.*

Roxi: Keira! Help me!

*Keira sees the man and rushes. The man fires, but Keira blocks the bullet, holding it between her two fingers. Before Keira can do anything else, Roxi and the man fade away in the sim. They re-appear a few feet away.*

Man: Stay back, or I'll kill her!

Roxi: Keira! Please!

*Keira sighs as she rushes and like before. She catches the bullet The sim again resets*

Man: Don't make another move.

Roxi: Keira! He got the drop on me... I'm sorry. Don't let him kill me!

*Keira sighs as she does it again, catching the bullet again, but this time, she grabs the gun, crushes it and grabs the guy by the neck. The man struggles in her grip, but then only he vanishes.*

Roxi: Keira! You saved me!

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: You did it! I didn't mean to get captured so easily. Thank goodness you saved me!

*Keira holds Roxi close as the sim finally ends*

Quartermaster: Initiation program complete. well done.

Keira: Thanks

Quartermaster: Now, if you'll head to the briefing room, there's a one on one session you need to sit through.

*Keira smiles as she walks into the briefing room. Inside the room, there is a woman in a dress with a clipboard. She has a nametag, which reads "Molly"

Molly: Ah, Kat, go ahead and take a seat.

*Keira takes a seat*

Molly: Well, now that you're a full superhero, It's my job to make sure you've learned something in your training with your partner and trainer. So, I just have 10 questions for you, and you answer them as best you can, okay?

Keira: Ok?

Molly: Okay, let's begin. Question number 1: What is the biggest responsibility of a superhero?

Keira: To save the world, protect the people and stop the bad guys

Molly: Very good. Question number 2: What must a superhero never do?

Keira: Never kill. Unless the exception is a Supervillian that threatens the Universe. I believe that's been added since the Bio-Sin incident

Molly: Okay, good. Question number 3: What must a hero always keep under control?

Keira: Her anger

Molly: Well, his or her anger, or emotions, but yes. That's correct. Question number 4: Which is more important in the follow scenario: The jewel theif running away, or the security guard who he shot? Which would you go after first?
Keira: The guard to make sure he gets the medical care

Molly: Very good. Civilian safety is our first priority. Question #5: in addition to a partner, and a plan, what else is good to have before going on a mission?

Keira: Your equipment

Molly: Well done. would have also taken "Backup" but still, well done. Question #6: Is personal glory a factor in being a superhero?

Keira: No. You leave your ego at home

Molly: Excellent. Question number 7: Does being a superhero mean the rules don't apply to you?

Keira: No. The rules apply to everyone, even a Superhero

Molly: Good. Question number 8: From your training, was there ever a time you felt you could not be a superhero?

Keira: One. It was in the report where I had to save someone...as someone I didn't want to be. But it was still being a hero. So really, no. There was never a time

Molly:I see... Question number 9: From your training, do you feel like your trainer properly prepared you for superhero work?

Keira: Yes

Molly: Alright... and, finally, question number 10: In the event your partner when rogue, or perhaps was turned, are you prepared to do what would be necessary to stop him, or her?

Keira: ...Yes

*Molly looks at her chart, after looking at Keira.*

*Keira keeps looking at Molly*

Molly: I'd like to go back to question 8, you said you have to save someone, as someone you didn't want to be. Can you explain that?

Keira: Can I not? Cause whenever I bring up that name, it makes me have horrible memories

Molly: If you're uncomfortable, I understand. I was just trying to get a little more information that may be helpful to helping you in the future.

*Molly checks the clipboard*

Molly: Well, all I need is your signature, and you'll be free to go.

*Keira signs her name on it and smiles*

Molly: Thanks Kat, and congratulations.

Keira: Thank you

*Molly takes the clipboard as Keira walks out of the room, more than a little annoyed at all she just had to go through. She walks around, looking for Roxi, who pops up as she rounds a corner.*
Roxi: Hey, all set?

Keira: Yea

Roxi: You alright? Wasn't too bad was it?

Keira: No. I'm fine, hun

Roxi: You do look a little tired... I tell you what, why don't we go home and spend a quiet night together?

*Roxi throws her arm around Keira.*

Keira: I like that

*Roxi kisses Keira on the cheek and opens a teleporter outside to near their apartment in a nearby alley. Roxi walks with Keira but stops her again.*
Keira: What's wrong?

Roxi: Say... you wouldn't want to go out to eat instead would you?

Keira: No. I just wanna go home. Why?

Roxi: I was... just wondering...

Keira: We can do whatever you want, baby

Roxi: Well, it was just that.. the apartment... it needed a little work, so... I started to do some redecorating while you were going through that stuff. I don't think it looks good though...

Keira: ooooh. Hehe

Roxi: What? I mean, I could show you, but... you might get mad at me...

Keira: I've been though Hell cause of that Sim Room...whatever you do is nothing

Roxi: Okay... but... I want to make it a surpise.

*Roxi pulls out a blindfold*

Keira: Oooo, Kinky

Roxi: Very funny, but... seriously, I just want to see your reaction...

Keira: if it's everyone we tied up in our bedroom...

Roxi: It's not...

Keira: Lead the way

*Roxi places the blindfold on Keira and gently leads her up the stairs.Roxi opens the door and leads Keira in.*

Roxi: I hope you like this.

*Roxi gently takes the blindfold off, and the whole room is covered in flowers and heart shaped balloons.*

Keira: Oh my...Roxi...I...

*There are scented candles lit, the lights are dimmed. Roxi hugs Keira tightly from behind and walks with her.*

Roxi: Took me a while, but... I did it just for you.

Keira: Baby...you're too good to me

Roxi: You deserve it my love. Tonight it's a quiet night, a romantic dinner, just for us.

Keira: Roxi, how did you afford this?

*Roxi smiles*

Roxi: I always have a little money put away to spoil my wife.

Keira: So, what's on the menu, besides you, of course? Hehe

Roxi: I though I'd let you choose between steak and lobster... or both...

Keira: I hate Lobster

Roxi: Then steak it is.

*Keira smiles as she leans her head in close and purrs in Roxi's ear*

Roxi: Hehehe that's later my love.

Keira: Let's eat, baby

Roxi: Yes, let's eat

*After dinner, Keira smirks as she enters it and goes to the bedroom, waiting on Roxi*

Roxi: You really have made me so proud in the past week. You know I will always love you, but this is amazing. I have never been prouder of you, and more happy for you.

Keira: Mmm, does Lady Kat get a reward?

Roxi: Lady.... Kat?

Keira: yea

*Keira just looks at Roxi*

Roxi: You know, "Lady" is just a part of my name, it's not a title.

Keira: So? I earned it. I wanna be known as Lady Kat

Roxi: ... Alright. So... what does Lady Kat want for a reward?

Keira: Lady Bedlam...

*Keira pulls Roxi close*

Keira...Naked...

Keira: ...naked...*

*Keira pulls off Roxi's mask and kisses*

Keira: And making love...til we can't move

Roxi: Oh....

Keira: What?

*Roxi smiles and kisses Keira*

Roxi: That's an easy reward to give out...

Keira: Take me, Lady Bedlam...

=======================

Amanda, you shouldn't have done this. I wish we didn't have to do this. I actually considered you a friend. But then again, your loyalty lies in the stupidity of the Mean Girls and to be honest with you, that's something I can never forgive.

You're right. I do want those Tag Team Titles. It's been a dream of mine and Roxi's for ages. But on the side, I want to end the Mean Girls. Blaze Of Glory was the start of the slicing and the dicing of the Mean Girls. The only two things I want, is Gold and The Head of the Leader of the band of snakes

I mean, if you cut one head off, more like a minion. Another two grow in their place. I do want the head of the leader, but I wanna torture her minions first. Amanda, you're still a toy in the end. A Toy for me and Roxi to play with in bed and a toy to the Mean Girls til they're done playing with you.

Yea, if they didn't know. Those nights when Rose was never enough. Me and Roxi helped you. Call me whatever you want, but I doubt The Mean Girls want to know how much you whored around. Then again, you're in good company with them, considering they're as big as whores as you.

If we can never be friends again, so be it. I can never be friends with someone who would put Loyalty towards those skanks than her real friends. Sin is coming for you, Scythe in hand. Your end, just like Veronica's....is here!