Author Topic: Snapped!  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Roux

• View Profile
Snapped!
« on: August 04, 2023, 10:12:26 PM »
==========================================================
>
===========================================================

Boiling Point
JORDAN - During Climax Control 367
23 JULY 2023
OFF-Camera

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Everyone had kept trying to warn me that something like this would happen. Maybe I should have listened. Maybe it was just arrogance that made me think that nobody would dare go this far. As much as everyone may have hated Ruby and I, nobody ever took it further than sideways glances and negative comments in passing. I never thought that someone would go as far as to try and actually take one of us out. That is not the way that these things are supposed to go. Each and every one of us in the locker room is capable of snapping someone’s arm. The fact that it doesn’t happen every single show is simply a demonstration of our restraint as professionals. The goal inside the ring is to win. You want to beat your opponent, but you aren’t trying to take their career from them.

….and yet that is what I saw unfolding in front of me on the screen. Ruby screamed in agony until Krystal finally snapped her arm. She had already bent the rules as far as she could in her favor. She had already pulled all of the dirtiest tricks that you can inside a ring. I was angry that she was getting away with so much, but that is just how the game is played. I am no stranger to bending the rules a little bit, and neither was my wife. Someone turning the tables on us is simply the cost of doing business sometimes. There are lines that you simply don’t cross though. There are things that any normal human would stop short of doing. Krystal didn’t stop. Ruby wouldn’t give in. Not even after her arm gave in. Not even after the bone was broken.

The moment that she went limp, I was dashing away from the monitor. Where the crew was set up backstage wasn’t much further away then where the medical staff were waiting on standby in case anything went wrong. I heard the bell chime, and the fans immediately started to boo despite the fact that they weren’t fond of my wife. I caught up to the medical personnel as they were loading up to head out, even before Jasmine threw up the X with her arms. I tried to follow them out to the ring, but two arms around my waist stopped my forward momentum.

OZ: Court just let them do their thing!

I threw an elbow backwards that hit the soft tissue between two of the kid’s ribs. I didn’t feel guilty about it either. I don’t know who he thought he was. Apparently he felt entitled to walk up and put his hands on me, but we weren’t close like that.

COURT: Let go of me Oz!

A second elbow that felt like it hit between two lower ribs actually broke his grip on me. I tried to spin away, but he was quick. He grabbed me by my elbow and spun me back around to face him. He didn’t seem angry about either of the two elbows, and his voiced remained calm.

OZ: We both saw it, Court. It’s broken. There’s nothing that you can do out there but be in the way..

I pulled my arm away from him and he raised his hands in front of his chest in a sign of surrender. After all, the medical team was probably already down to the ring doing their thing. Clearly all he had wanted to accomplish was to stop me from cutting them off.

COURT: I still need to be out there! I should have been out there the whole time! Everyone tried to warn me about…

I didn’t finish the thought. To be completely honest, I wasn’t sure how to finish the thought. I remember everything that happened with Keria and Sin a few years ago in Sin City. Now apparently Sin was back, but was Krystal. It was all a little too strange for me. Whatever they wanted to call themselves, I got their message.

OZ: They’ll splint it and have her out of that ring in a flash so they can continue their show.

I didn’t want to admit it, but he was right. I hated that he was right. Despite what we all just witnessed, I knew that the show was going to go on like this was all some normal occurrence. The camera feeds would cut somewhere else where they would interview some poor idiot just to distract the audience while they brushed this under the rug. The show was more important than just one person; especially if they hate the person.

COURT: Fuck them and the rest of their show!

I was the one that put in all of the effort to train this kid, and he had the audacity to try and explain to me how the business worked. I knew that the show was going to continue, but there was no rule that said I had to do that happily.

OZ: I get how you feel, but that’s probably not the best way to look at it. Things around here aren’t gonna stop because one of us goes down, ya know? Expecting it to is just setting yourself up to be more angry about it than you need to be.

The fact that I apparently wasn’t allowed to have a normal human reaction to what I was seeing in the ring was ridiculous. I shouldn’t be the only one losing my mind either. If anything, everyone else was underreacting.

COURT: More angry than I need to be? People have been warning both of them about Krystal. It’s not like she hasn’t been out of her fucking mind for weeks. They let this happen because they didn’t care. All Krystal did was solve a problem for them. You see how they talk about Ruby. They never wanted her back in the first place!

I had been the only person that was supportive of her being back with Sin City. Everyone else said that she was just an anchor that was going to weigh me down. In reality, she was the one thing on the tour that was helping me hold it together. Now they were taking that safety net away from me.

OZ: Bullshit! As much as people like to talk shit about the people that come out of Jet City they know that we are all built a little better than the rest. They would have been stupid not to bring her back.

That was just indoctrination talking. If the kid actually looked at the history of Jet City, he would know that there are only a few of us that ever amounted to anything. In Sin City alone there were a dozen or so that flopped and were never heard from again. Other promotions saw others take a big swing but miss the opportunity to make an impression with fans. For the most part, the people that shouted negatives at us are right. We don’t have champions all over the world like so many others do. We aren’t even all on the same side anymore.

COURT: What’s with all this ‘we’ shit? Did you forget the last few months? Ruby and I got the boot. Should I be surprised that all of this happened after basically everyone cut ties with us?

Medical personnel started to come back through the curtain, but security boxed me out. The group turned into a tent just a few feet down the hallway, and closed the curtain behind them while they went to work. I knew what was happening inside without even looking. I had been in her position more than once. I tried to leave OZ with my words, but he grabbed my arm again and stopped me from walking away.

OZ: So now it’s going to be Kris’ fault that Krystal hurt your wife? That’s a stretch.

I didn’t have time to have this conversation. I would give anything for it to be over, so I took a trick out of Kris’ book to try and cut him off.

COURT: I shouldn’t be surprised that you’re sticking up for him! You two are practically the same person!

To my surprise, he appeared to take it in stride instead of getting as angry about it as I have seen him get during his promotional work. It wasn’t enough of a slap in the face to get him to leave me alone.

OZ: ...yeah and it is not my fault that she got hurt either. Shit happens. You’ve been there.

If words weren’t going to work, raw power was going to have to do the trick. I pulled free of him and shoved him backwards with both hands.

COURT: You’re right! I have been there, and I have had to fight my way around more roadblocks than I ever deserved to have set in front of me. Why would I want to wish that on my wife?

I didn’t wait for a response. Several members of the medical team exited the tent, and I saw that as my opportunity to actually be there for the only person at this event that I actually gave a shit about.

Outta Here
JORDAN - After Climax Control 367
23 JULY 2023
OFF-Camera

Pain killers were a hell of a thing. My wife had gone from being in agony, to being silently content as they took effect. The injury was not good news, but it was far removed from the worst case scenario. Neither of the bones snapped and broke through the skin. The giant splint they placed on it was going to be more than enough to keep it stable until we could get her to an actual hospital. We turned down letting them take us there in exchange for everyone leaving us the fuck alone. The last thing we wanted was a crowd.

JAYCEE: You know that you didn’t ask for this to happen, right? This isn’t your fault.

Ruby was already waiting for me in the car. She wouldn’t have been much help packing up anyways. I was so hyper-focused on what I was doing though that I didn’t notice Jaycee standing in the doorway. After all, the show was just now ending. I figured everyone’s attention would be on more important things.

COURT: Like I was telling Oz, none of this would have ever happened if we all stuck together the way that the GO Gym or Wolfslair people do. They have all their issues with one another sometimes, but they would never stand for someone getting singled out and maimed by someone.

I figured that Jaycee would understand that more than anyone. The last year of his life had been running from the fact that OZ sold him out. There was never a time that all of us were ever all on the same page. There was always some kind of conflict that kept Jet City divided, which was one of the reasons that I had to get as far away from it as possible.

JAYCEE: So the night isn’t even over and you’ve already written all of us off? It just happened! Give people a chance to show up for you. If you really cared this much, you should have tried to fix it instead of walking away!

Clearly he had already talked to OZ about our conversation earlier. He had been prepared to come out swinging like he knew I was going to lash out at him.

COURT: I’m not the one that spent a year playing dead, nor am I the one that created that situation. That was on you and Kris. I am the one that wasted another year of my career cleaning up the messes that everyone else made. I finally decided that I had enough of it and I am the bad guy now.

I was hoping that was going to be another ‘gotcha’ moment that could get me out of this conversation like the one with OZ earlier, but I wasn’t so lucky. Maybe it was because Jaycee was much more comfortable with me than his squirrely friend ever was. He was emboldened by that familiarity.

JAYCEE: If you want to blame Ruby getting messed up on Jet City being fractured, then yeah. We had one shot at everybody getting back on the same page, and you threw your little temper tantrum instead.

I shrugged my shoulders. There was no way that I could change any of it now, nor should it be entirely my responsibility to fix it all now.

COURT: Well until tonight it seemed to be working out for me better than being part of Jet City ever did.

He took that in stride as well, and managed to turn it right back around on me.

JAYCEE: Yeah, you finally got that title. You beat Roxi… but what else do you have anymore?

I turned away. That wasn’t a question that I was prepared to answer. I tried to shake it off and act like I was collecting the rest of our things, but the silence that filled the air got awkward quickly.

COURT: I…

He must have sensed my hesitance, because he took the opportunity to pile on.

JAYCEE: You used to tell us during classes that you had everything in the world with the exception of the championship that you always wanted. You got that now. What else you got?

I wanted to tell him that I had an injured spouse that was way more important than whatever point that he was trying to make. I wanted to scream at him the way that I had screamed at OZ just over an hour ago. Instead, I threw our bags over my shoulder and turned around with as blank of an expression as I could muster up.

COURT: She’s waiting on me…

He shrugged, but stepped out of my way and let me move past him into the hallway.

JAYCEE: Handle your shit…

>COURTside: Little Things

The scene opens with the camera following the backside of the Sin City Bombshell World Champion, Court Pierce. We follow her a few steps as she walks into the front of a building, and then the camera takes off; ascending up and over her shoulder. The wall in front of us reads “San Diego RAGE!” and is surrounded by pictures of people destroying various objects. Viewers know almost instantly that they are in for a good show as Court picks up a bat off of the counter in the room. The camera pivots as it comes around her, but Court turns away from it and down a hall.

”...I am soooooo fucking tired of the stories that too many of you have been telling yourselves about me…”

We zip along behind her as she moves through another door and into a much bigger room than the first. There are several tables set up in the room, all with small trinkets set up on them. Each corner of the room has a bookshelf, one with snow globes, and another filled with beakers and other small containers. At the center of the room was a disco ball hanging from a sturdy chain.

”I am not some Mikah 2.0. I am not a Keira knockoff. I’m not just another Steele family spouse. I’m not a fucking member JET CITY!”

It is the last two words that really bring the rage into full view on the champion’s face. She puts both hands on the bat and swings with an upward trajectory. The disco ball smashes to smithereens on impact, the shards bounce off of the ceiling before showering the camera as it tries to pull away.

”Maybe it was Kristopher Ryans that planted this idea in everyone’s head that I am some kind of easy mark. He goaded me into breaking my hand when I was a rookie, and now every single person takes it upon themselves to poke and prod at me like I won’t do anything about it. Mercedes mocks me and says she is worried about the Bombshell Championship because I am carrying it. Roxi doesn’t think she left the title in good hands, even though I pummeled her so badly she refused a rematch. Now there is this Krystal thing where she thinks it is okay to snap my wife’s arm for a laugh!”

She turns the bat on one of the shelves by first clearing it of all of the snow globes on top of it with a swipe that sends them smashing against the wall. At the end of her swing, she brings the bat around, and over her shoulder before driving it down through the top shelf, and breaking two more before her momentum is stopped.

”I try to do things the right way, and I get disrespected at every turn. My gym abandons me. The whole company, including the two bosses, come after my wife’s career on a daily basis. I mean, I won the Bombshell Championship, but at what cost? People still say that I don’t deserve it like I didn’t make Roxi tap out in the center of the fucking ring. Those same bombshells will then turn around and say my wife is a liability when she just got her arm broken, and would rather pass out due to the pain than give in. She is tougher than anyone in this company has ever given her credit for. She is more talented than the majority of the people that have come out of Jet City, and she has done things in this company that only a few people have ever done. People don’t win the Blast from the Past tournament by accident, I can assure you that. People typically don’t get Bombshell World Championship shots as a rookie. She did those things, and yet she was still never good enough for you people.”

Clearly the champion’s emotions are getting the better of her, but she couldn’t have been in a better place for that. Thick black sunglasses cover her eyes, but the fans can see the flushed color of her cheeks, and the fact that her makeup was streaked on her face.

”...and we’ve somehow come full circle. First it was Kris with my broken hand. Now it is Ruby with a broken arm. It is Keira with this championship. It is these newcomers that somehow already have my name in their mouths despite not doing anything worth recognizing. Every time that I take a step forward, someone or something else comes along and tries to take it away. No matter what progress I make, the business always tries to push me back. There’s just one problem with that….”

Court brings the bat down through the glass top of one of the tables. She manages to break through the shelf on the second level as well, as the containers from both shelves spill to the floor and break on contact with the tiles.

”I can’t be put in my place, because I am already there. I am at the very top of this company, and that is exactly where I belong. Anyone trying to get my attention is just trying to drag me down to their level. That includes Keira. That includes Krystal. That includes whichever one of them is claiming Sin these days. I am so far past what either of them can do on their own, so somehow  they have managed to entangle me into their bullshit by taking out my wife. They could have had their little spat without trying to involve me. First they drag in Ruby with all of their cheap insults on Twitter. Then I actually had to commend Keira for doing the right thing so that I could focus on Devona at Summer XXXtreme. I tried to reward that, but look at how it has blown up in my face. My life partner is sitting at home, when we are supposed to be out on the road together for a world tour. And for what? Fucking nothing.”

Court lets out a guttural scream before turning on her heel and bringing the bat down on the table opposite the first. This time she breaks through all three levels of shelves and splits the thing in half. She shakes her head afterwards, and shoulders the bat before taking a deep breath.

”After the first time that I got hurt, I started doing these kinds of rooms so that I would never let that anger get the best of me again. I thought that I could just take out my frustrations in a room like this, and approach everything in the ring calmly and rationally. I was wrong…”

The champion shakes her head. That wasn’t quite right.

”No… Strike that. I was naive.”

She nods. That was a much more accurate assessment.

”I was naive to think that would be enough to dissuade people from fucking with me. I thought that my dominance in the ring since my return was going to be enough of a deterrent to make sure that nothing like what happened to Ruby would have ever crossed the mind of anyone on the bombshell roster. I thought that if I came back and made myself look unbeatable in the ring it would be enough to keep everyone in line, lest they be embarrassed by the champ.”

Court shakes her head, the frustration boiling back up in her face.

”...and now I just realize that I was doing all of you a huge favor. I was taking out all of my worst intentions on inanimate objects. I was breaking all of these little things, when all along we were allowed to be breaking our fellow co-workers. I was pretending like this company wasn’t founded by some of the most violent, sadistic, and hardcore people that have ever graced the center of the ring. The lifeblood of this company has always been the violence produced in the Roulette divisions, but somehow I tried to leave that level of ruthlessness locked away inside a room like this; far from it having any use for me in Sin City.”

With both arms, she swings the bat towards the bookshelf in the far corner and lets it go halfway through her swing. It flips end-over-end before it hits the shelves vertically and shatters all three of them simultaneously. Court turns back to the camera satisfied.

”I am done doing all of you this favor. I am done playing nice. I have nothing left to be nice about. You idiots have teamed up to remove the light of my life from this tour that we are on, so I am going to make sure that I turn it into a living hell for the both of you for as long as I possibly can. If I have to put the Bombshell World Championship on the line to do so, so be it.”

Court crosses the room and picks up her bat. She smacks it against the wall twice, knocking the debris off of it before once again bringing it up and resting it on her shoulder.

”I am done looking over my shoulder and waiting to see who the next person to step up and stab me in the back is going to be.”

She points the end of the bat into the lens of the camera.

”You’ve both been warned. The next bones that get broken won’t be mine. I am tired of breaking all of these small things. I am ready to take on something bigger.”

The champion turns away from the camera, and heads out of the room as the disco ball finally stops swinging and drops to the ground. The wreckage smashes and spreads across the floor as the scene fades to black.

Retribution
San Diego, CA - Jet City South
28th JULY 2023
OFF-Camera

Jet City South was in ruins. Everyone had been sent home before the day even ever got started. The authorities had already shown up and been dismissed. The parking lot was empty with the exception of two cars that got roped in by the caution tape that surrounded what used to be the front entrance of the building. Three of the four big glass windows at the front of the building were smashed, and the one remaining had “ASSHOLE” spray painted across it in big red letters. Both of the sliding doors leading into the lobby were missing their glass, and one had been knocked entirely off of the guide. The dents in the frame of the hanging door showed that he had been beaten with something several times until it finally gave in. Inside, everything had been cleared from the front desk. Multiple computer monitors were broken on the ground, and papers that had been sent flying lay scattered on the floor. The neon Jet City display that separated the lobby from the actual gym was missing most of the logo, and only the ‘J’ remained lighted.

Unfortunately, the fury had not subsided in the lobby. The path back towards the offices was littered with other signs of rage. Equipment had been flipped over, and several of the mirrors lining the walls were smashed. Turning into the hallway where the offices were located, there was a hole punched through the drywall in every place where a framed photo used to be. The floor was little more than a trail of shattered glass all the way down stairs at the end. Up the stairs, the main office window had been smashed when a replica of the Sin City World Heavyweight Championship crashed through it before landing in the center of the ring down on the gym floor. The room itself looked like it had been torn apart by a hurricane. All of the bookshelves were emptied, and the contents of every desk drawer was emptied onto the floor. Both of the desks in the room had been flipped onto their sides, and the only lighting came from two toppled lamps that cast large shadows across the room.

In the center of the room was a single office chair, and in it sat the Sin City Bombshell World Champion. She was still dressed in the black and purple outfit that fans saw in her promo the night before. The dark sunglasses that covered her eyes hid just how bloodshot they actually were. She had destroyed the rage room in a drunken stupor, but by the time she had arrived in Jet City South, she was at full black out. She hadn’t even attempted to run. She wasn’t trying to get away. In fact, she wanted Kris to know that it was her. When she had her fill of destruction, she grabbed the chair, tossed her bat to the floor, and simply waited for him to arrive. After all of the pain he had caused her, both directly and indirectly, she wanted to create a problem that he had to clean up. She wanted to give him a small taste of his own medicine, even if she only remembered scarce details of actually wrecking the place.

KRIS: .....I’m going to be pulling glass out of my shoes for months….

Despite everything, he did sound angry. Court wanted him to blow up. She wanted him to scream and yell. She wanted to see the same kind of rage that she felt boil up in Kris. The fact that he was blowing it all off took a lot of the fun out of it, and the fact that the hangover was quickly setting in was making it even worse.

COURT: You should’ve just let them arrest me.

It was unfathomable to Court that he was just going to let her walk away from all of this. He hadn’t so much as shown even a hint of surprise since the moment that he arrived and saw what she had done to his gym. When he spotted her in his office, he sighed and went about concocting the bullshit stories he was going to sell to the police when they arrived.

KRIS: Trust me, it is better for the gym when there is some kind of mystery around what happened.

After the shooting last year, Kris couldn’t imagine that anything that happened at Jet City did anything other than add to the legend of the place. The more craziness that surrounded it, the more people would talk about it. That was always good business.

COURT: What did you tell them?

He shrugged, as if the whole thing hadn’t required a whole lot of thought. She knew that he had likely just annoyed whoever came to investigate the place until they gave up trying to get any straight answers. It was how he got away with most of his schemes.

KRIS: Aggressive remodeling. We are kind of in a strange business where they are willing to believe that kind of thing. It also helps that nobody saw you do anything.

They both knew that didn’t matter. Kris had found her at the scene, and she wasn’t denying the role she played in the destruction. She wanted to be caught. She wanted the spectacle. That was probably why Kris was so dead set on denying her any of it.

COURT: There are literally dozens of cameras in this place.

Of course, Kris had already taken care of that as well.

KRIS: They all appear to have missed it. Not sure how that happened. There’s some 35 minute gap in the video where it was like the whole system reset. I think it would be unfair to make assumptions about what happened while they were off.

It was likely that they wouldn’t have even needed to catch her in the act at all. As soon as her promo from the night before caught traction, everyone would know that she was the one behind the assault here. That was evidence that Kris had no power to make disappear.

COURT: It probably helps their case that I posted that promo last night where I broke a whole bunch of shit with a bat. I was literally down the street with a weapon and motive an hour before the first windows were broken here.

Although, almost acting as her defense attorney instead of the victim of the attack, Kris managed to brush that off too.

KRIS: Who is to say that you were actually even in San Diego for that? I could print out a banner that says Puerto Rico right now and hang it on the wall if it would make you think it was true.

She finally snapped at him since he was so adamant about keeping his cool. She didn’t have the patience to keep playing his game until he finally broke down and said something that wasn’t total bullshit.

COURT: Why are you going so far out of your way to make it seem like you actually give a shit?

Though, not even yelling at him provoked any kind of emotional response. He came at her with a calm and collected counter.

KRIS: Why do you go out of your way to make me seem so much more cruel than I am? I am enough of a piece of shit without you having to blame me for every little thing that goes wrong in your life.

Court sneered at how he tried to turn it around on her.

COURT: You’ve earned your fair share of the blame that I give you.

He wasn’t going to take the bait either. He could have gone negative, but instead he kept hammering at her with the facts as he saw them.

KRIS: ...and a whole lot more credit than you give me. I have spent years trying to teach you that the rage that you bottle up inside yourself is going to be the thing that rips you apart in the end. I used to try and poke at you to get you to let it out in small spurts. You hated me for it, but when I leave you to your own devices… look around.

The problem with Kris is, he makes it impossible for anyone to want to admit when he was right. The condescension in his voice made her blood pressure rise, but she didn’t have it in herself to scream.

COURT: I am not going to apologize if that’s what you’re fishing for.

She got up out of her seat, and picked up her bat before putting it back over her shoulder. She almost wanted to dare him to step to her so that she had an excuse to swing it at him.

COURT: It didn’t have to be like this. We should have all been here together. If we were more of a united front, nobody would have dared to mess with any of us.

He didn’t make any move to stop her from making her way to the door.

KRIS: I never threw you out. You walked away.

Court didn’t stop, and made her way down the stairs without asking for his permission. If he was determined to let her walk away once again, she was done trying to convince him not to.

COURT: ...and you made me. When you’re willing to admit that, maybe we can actually talk. Until then, stop trying to do me favors.

>COURTside: Just That Court

”A full week later than planned, but here we are.”

”It’s been a much different ride than I expect it to be. I threw out this match after Summer XXXtreme because I felt like Keira had done me a solid. I figured that she deserved some kind of reward for all of her effort to help keep my wife from coming from harm. Back when we were standing across the ring from one another in Rome, I said that I wanted us to be able to share the ring as gladiators and have a battle that we could be proud of, win, lose or draw.”

”I only kind of believed that then. For the most part, I feel like I was ‘yes, and-ing’ everything that she said. Keira said that we were the same. Yes, and I am much more successful. Keira said that we are both warriors inside that ring. Yes, and I have never been in the shadow of my wife. Keira said that we should have a big clash between us. Yes, and I should put my Bombshell World Championship on the line because when I beat her I will have dominated both halves of the most dominant team in Bombshell history. I will become the one that dismantled Team Hero with the biggest prize of Sin City on the line. Keira said that we are both way more talented than people ever gave us credit for. Yes, and I am way more upset about that than some hero wannabe.”

”....we all know what Keira really is, don’t we? We’ve seen it time and time again. We all remember when Sin first showed up. We certainly remember the path of destruction she left in her wake a few years ago. There is not a single person in the locker room that really blames Krystal for anything that she is doing. There is not a single fan at home that is really going to hold her accountable for any of this when things are said and done. Everyone knows that without Keira in Sin City Wrestling, there would be no Sin.”

”...and as far as I am concerned, if there were no Sin, my wife wouldn’t be sitting at home instead of enjoying life on tour with the Bombshell World Champion. Sin took that away from us, and even though Krystal will eventually regret everything that she has done, she is not the person that I am going to hold responsible first. The first has always been Keira. It’s funny that she got this opportunity because of the favor that she did my wife, and now she is going to get ripped limb from limb because of the injury Ruby suffered. Like I said, these last few weeks have been an unexpected ride.”

”I fully expected to play nice coming into this match. I had done so well against Roxi, and against Devona. I was harsh, but not too harsh. I was fair to my opponents, but I was honest about the threat that they posed to my aspirations with this championship. I gave them the credit that they deserved for their contributions to this business, and respected them as competitors. I did everything right, and where did it get me?”

”Roxi said I was a disappointment that didn’t deserve to carry the title. Devona thought that I ruined her dream match because she was stuck sharing the spotlight with me. Not one bombshell in the locker room thinks that I am fit to be in the position that I am in, and the only person that has always had my back just got her arm snapped in the center of the ring….”

”...and of course their show went on. The wheels didn’t stop turning. Once again this company found a way to take something away from me that I didn’t think that it was possible to lose. I do every-single-fucking-thing right in this company, but I am the only one that is made to suffer because of it.”

”No more.”

”I know that I have said it before, but I am truly… finally… OVER IT!”

”Fuck the events. Fuck the signings. Fuck the fans. Fuck the bombshells that are on this roster. Fuck every single gym faction that you people shove down our throats every single show. If you people want me to feel singled out, I do. If your goal was to show me that in order to be the Bombshell World Champion that I have to go it alone, then I will. I am done trying to give any of you what you want. I am done holding my tongue, and taking it easy on people for the sake of being the face of this company. I am done with the over-the-top feigned respect that I am supposed to summon up for every has-been that this company places in front of me.”

”In three matches since this company finally realized that talent that I am, I have faced two women that are long washed up, and one that never deserved to make it this far in the first place. Both Roxi and Keira would have been impressive to share the ring with a few years ago, but we all know that both of these matches are a joke. These legends are simply being fed to me because Mark and Christian want to demonstrate that while they may have blazed the original path, the Bombshells of today are head and shoulders above the bar that the old guard set. We should stop propping up these corpses of yesteryear and trying to sell tickets based on the women that they used to be.”

”It’s no wonder that Amber left. We shouldn’t be surprised that Mikah is wasting away on a beach. We shouldn’t expect Alicia Lukas to step back into the ring and give it another serious go.”

”With the exception of myself, the Bombshells at the top of this company are just the empty shells that all of the most impressive women in the company have dismantled for years. Not a single one of the truly legendary competitors stick around, because after they get done beating all of the old ladies they get bored. Maybe that was what Roxi feared me finding out once I actually got my hands on this championship. Maybe that was why she felt such a responsibility to prop up this division and put on a brave face. She knew of the rot that was just under the surface, but pretended that it wasn’t there.”

”I can’t stomach that. We all see it, and it is long past time for someone to point it out. So that is exactly what I will be doing at Climax Control in Peru.”

”For once, Keira is going to wish that she stayed in her wife’s shadow and safely out of my line of sight. I am going to do to her what I should have done to Roxi, and what I should have done to Devona. Krystal slapped that submission hold on Ruby and didn’t stop until she heard something snap. It wasn’t going to matter to her if my wife tapped out. It wasn’t going to matter if she went limp. She went into that match on a mission to maim, all because of the curse that Keira brought into this company. There is no way that I am going to be able to push that thought out of my mind once the bell rings, and I shouldn’t be expected to.”

”So far, I haven’t seen any consequences for those that go too far. The only people that I see getting taken advantage of are the ones that allow it to happen. I was one of those people for too long, so now I need to prove to everyone just how big of a mistake they are making if they are trying to get my attention.”

”This thing with Keira could have been what you all wanted, but you just had to keep pushing…”

”Now it’s going to be a slaughter.”

”Deal with it.”