Author Topic: Rebuild  (Read 707 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Rebuild
« on: August 05, 2022, 01:58:42 PM »
The scene opens up after the show and in the locker room of Team Hero. Keira was seen sitting by herself, dressed in her street clothes after the show. She kept her head lowered, but had her phone in her hands, looking at it. The result was not what she wanted. The door opens to see Roxi head in and sit the World Bombshell Championship down. She knew what happened as well with Keira as she quickly rushes over and hugs her wife. She then says

Roxi: Baby, you did you best. You–

Keira raises her hand to Roxi, not saying a word just yet. Her head was still lowered from it, making Roxi think Keira was upset. Considering the talk they had before all of this. Keira slowly shows Roxi the details as Roxi looks at the card for next week that just came out. Keira lifts her head and smiles a bit as she says

Keira: Good enough to get another chance at that punk bitch at Violent Conduct X. Trust me, when it’s a one on one situation. She won’t get a second chance.

Roxi was taken aback about this. She was expecting Keira to either be upset or angry about all of this. But Keira was taking this in stride. Roxi gives a smile as she says

Roxi: I’m proud of you. You’re taking a negative into a HUGE positive already, baby.

Keira: Oh, I am. But maybe it’s a good thing too.

Keira then shows Roxi the rest of the card and it shows Keira and Candy facing off next week. Keira still gives a smile over this as she says

Keira: I do need to shake off the ring rust I got. Get a good warm up with my best friend, Candy before I beat this punk bitch’s ass.

Roxi: Good, keep that attitude up, my love. That’s the Keira I wanted to see and that’s the Keira I’m seeing now.

Keira gives a nod on this as she gives Roxi a kiss on the lips. She was finally smiling without being mad for the first time in ages. She then says

Keira: Well, shouldn’t you be taking a shower?

Roxi: Yes, yes I am.

Keira gives a smile as Roxi raises an eyebrow, asking.

Roxi: What? No innuendo? No Rawr?

Keira: Not tonight, babe. I got to focus a bit on this. That and we got school supplies to get this week too since we got to make sure Nate’s ready for school in a couple of weeks.

Keira gives a sigh as she says

Keira: Despite the fact her teacher is still way too nice about it. I know she means well and all.

Roxi: Yea, but we just got to do what we have to do. Make sure Nate is ready. I’ve accepted it, Keira.

Keira: I know you have, babe. I’m just still a little scared about my special little boy growing up even more.

Roxi: I know, baby. I am too. But I know he’ll be ok.

Keira gives another smile. She was slowly beginning to relax from it. Roxi leans in and gives Keira another kiss as she says

Roxi: I’m going to go ahead and shower real quick.

Keira: Go ahead. Once you’re done, pack up your clothes. I got most of it packed, just what you got on after you shower and get a clean change of clothes.

Roxi nods as she turns and heads to the shower. Keira gives a smile over all of this as she looks at the card once more. She nods as she says

Keira: Candy, I love you. But for now, you’re just a stepping stone.

The scene fades on Keira sitting the phone down and getting up from the couch.

—---------------------------------
The scene opens a few days later. Keira and Roxi are seen with Nate as they’re in their local Walmart, looking at the supplies Nate needs for school. Roxi is the one pushing the buggy with Nate inside the cart seat while Keira is seen looking through the list, going through it to make sure they were getting everything. She sighs a little, saying

Keira: I swear, it feels like when we get one thing, it comes out we need 5 more. This list feels like it’s getting even longer!

Roxi: Calm down. I know it feels like it. Once we’re done, we can relax a little bit.

Nate: Mama?

Keira looks over at Nate and smiles a bit.

Keira: Yes, sweetie?

Nate: Have I been a good boy?

Keira: Yes, you have. You’re my special little boy. But you’ve been extra good lately.

Nate gives a smile over this. Keira smirks a little bit as she figures out Nate’s little plan. She then asks him.

Keira: Ok, you little monster. I know your game.

Nate: I’m not a monster. I’m a good boy.

Keira: You are, but you’re wanting to get something. What is it?

Nate gives a huge smile, asking

Nate: Can I get a toy? I’ve been really good.

Keira was about to say something, but Roxi placed a hand on Keira’s shoulder. Keira turns to Roxi as Roxi says

Roxi: Keira, I think he’s earned one toy. He’s about to go to school and he hasn’t got one in a while. I think we can give him this.

Keira gives a sigh over this. She did not want to do this. But she knew Roxi was right. She looks at Nate again as she says

Keira: Ok. You can get one toy. Just one! But you’re not allowed to take it to school if you get this. Fair deal?

Nate nods and hugs Keira for it. As he breaks the hug, Keira quickly says

Keira: But you have to wait til me and Mommy are done with your shopping for school. Once we’re done, we’ll go to the toys and get you one toy. Ok?

Nate: Ok!

Nate gives a smile as Keira shakes her head on this. But she wanted Nate to be happy by the time he started school. Her, Roxi and Nate continue to get the last of the supplies they needed for school. Once Nate picks out a backpack he liked, Keira goes and puts it in the cart. Keira looks over at Roxi as she says

Keira: Ok, I think we finally got everything we needed. Let’s go ahead and check out–

All of a sudden, Nate begins to pout a bit. He looks at Keira and says

Nate: Mama? Did you forget?

Keira tilts her head a bit, acting like she did forget what Nate had asked earlier. She gives a giggle as she says

Keira: No, I didn’t forget. Let’s go and pick out your toy, Nate. I did promise.

Nate gives a smile as the three begin to go to the toy section. Once they arrive, Keira grabs ahold of Nate and takes him out of the cart. She sits him down and smiles, saying

Keira: Ok, go pick out a toy. But don’t go too far, ok?

Nate nods as he begins to run around, trying to find a toy to get. Keira sighs a bit as she then says

Keira: Look at him. Growing up in front of my eyes. It feels like it was yesterday when I first held him in my arms. I know it’s part of life. But part of me still sees him as my little boy. When he took his first steps, when he spoke for the first time? Now he’s going to kindergarten. The time flew by so much, even when I took time away to spend time with him.

Keira begins to shed a tear as Roxi places an arm on Keira’s shoulder. She then says to Keira

Roxi: I know, Keira. But I’m remembering what mom said to me. No matter what happens. He’s still our little boy. He’ll still be that when he becomes 10 years old. He’ll still be that when he’s a teenag–

Keira: Finish that word, Roxi Noelle Johnson and I’ll twist your arm around and around so much, it’ll spin like a helicopter blade! I am NOT ready for him to be a teenager!

Roxi: Calm down. Point is. He is our son, that will never be taken away from us.

Keira: You’re right. You’ll keep repeating that to me til you’re blue in the face as well. I believe you, baby. He’s our son. He will always be our son.

Keira gives a smile as she says

Keira: I’m going to be ok now, Roxi. I think I just needed to hear those words.

Roxi: Anytime, dear. No matter what, if you ever need advice. I’m here.

Keira gives another smile on those words. Before they could give each other a kiss, Nate is seen running back to them in a frenzy. He was holding a package, a little bigger than him as he got excited. He screams out

Nate: MOMMY! MAMA! I FOUND SOMETHING! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!

Keira sighs a bit as she goes over to Nate. She lowers down and says

Keira: Calm down, you little firecracker. I see you found something with the way you were zooming back here.

Nate: Yep! I did! I found the bestest toy ever!

Keira: Really now? Let me see.

Nate raises his hands, still holding the toy as he hands it to Keira. Keira takes it for the moment as she turns it around as her and Roxi look at it. Keira’s eyes widen as she sees the toys in question. It was two action figures in a two pack and the figures inside of it were of Keira and Roxi themselves. Both Keira and Roxi were wearing their updated gear to resemble Team Hero as both the Keira and Roxi figures holds two belts. The Bombshell Tag Team Titles and their version of the World Bombshell Championship. Keira was shocked about this as she asks Nate

Keira: Where did you find this, Nate?

Nate: I found it on the next aisle over. They had a bunch of you and Mommy, but this one had you in different outfits!

Keira: Really now?

Keira places the package in the cart as the three go over to the aisle where the toys were. Keira was shocked at the set of SCW figures that were there and a few of them did have a two pack of Keira and Roxi inside of them. But the outfits were different from the one Nate found. Keira shakes her head at this as she says

Keira: Oh, NOW we get figures? When did that happen?

Roxi: If I’m right, around 5 months ago. They announced them almost a year ago, at least around this time.

Keira: Yet no one told me? I could have asked the SCW Brass for a few boxes. A few to keep for ourselves and most to sign to lucky fans. I love not being included in stuff like this!

Roxi: Calm down, Keira.

Keira: I am calm!

Nate: Mama angry?

Keira stops for a moment as she looks at Nate. She looks down and says

Keira: No, Mama isn’t angry. Mama’s more shocked if anything. But, you still chose the toy and Mama’s still going to get it. I did promise.

Nate gives a smile as Keira picks Nate up and puts him back in the cart seat. She then grabs another one of the Keira and Roxi figures with the different gear as she puts it in the cart. Roxi gives Keira a stern look, saying

Roxi: Really?

Keira: What? It’s not every day where you can have a chance to say I own my own action figure. In fact…

Keira goes over and gets three more, seeing the ones Nate picked out as well and puts them in the cart. She looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Two in box and two out of box. Now if I can find a Candy figure.

Roxi: Keira, I think we’re good.

Keira: Yea, I need to get ready for the actual Candy. Maybe after I beat her. I’ll get a Candy figure for her as forgiveness.

Roxi shakes her head on this as she gives a smile. The three begin to head to check out as the scene fades.

==================================
One step forward, two steps back it seems.

For that one moment. That one little moment, I had it. I had the Bombshell Internet Championship in my hands, but then Kayla decided to ruin it all. A woman who had no business being in it to begin with. BUT, life has given me another chance it seems. At the next Supercard, I will deal with Kayla then. Til then, she can enjoy the tainted reign she has got with the belt.

I made the call to return, to finally get that monkey off my back. I know, a lot of people say I don’t deserve it. And that’s okay. Some people say I don’t even need it, and maybe they’re right. My wife says the exact same thing to me, and yes, the only person who isn’t convinced one way or the other is me. I just want that champion, because well, I am a completionist. I like to get everything when I start collecting. I started many years ago as a child. I didn’t have many things that were mine anyway. When you grow up with three sisters and you’re always sharing, it makes having something that is your own very special. So when I collect things, I want all of them. That’s really all I’ve been after. It’s an accomplishment that nobody can take away from me, and that I did, mostly all by myself. The tag titles are another story obviously, but winning the Roulette championship, the Internet champion, and the world championship, I just want to say, one time, I did those on my own. And I know, deep down in my heart, that that time is coming.

For now though, I do need to knock off some of the ring rust I have got over a month and a half. Sadly, that was my fault on that. But even with a bit of ring rust. I showed that I still got it and this week, I'll continue to prove it.

On that note. Hi Candy!

My dear, sweet friend. It's been too long since we faced off in that ring together. Way too long in fact. I think it was WELL over a year, maybe two since we last faced off, hasn't it? The last time we faced off, you gave me a hell of a match. Surprised me too when you beat me.

I know you and I were going to have a second match down the road. But you already know what happened. The Sin Incident happened and instead of fighting me a second time. Sin decided she wanted to torture you more than she already did. I know I've done this many times since that happened. But I'm still sorry, Candy.

I'm so sorry for what Sin did to you and so many others. I still feel like it's my fault you got involved in this. I know you forgave me a long time ago, which I thank you for. But in my heart of hearts, I can never forgive myself for it. Maybe someday I will. But it won't be today. It will never not hurt my heart that someone as sweet and innocent as you, was dragged into this mess that I had been living with for some long. You didn’t deserve that. You never did. You’re a wonderful friend and you have been a source of comfort for me in my life.

But let's forget about all of that. That was the past and like so many things, the past needs to be remembered, but not dwelled upon. I know it's hard for some people to process that. But I know you have, Candy. This is the here and now! This is the present and once again, we finally get our second match together! I hope that you are as excited as I am for this match. I have been looking forward to us having another proper match, no demons, no evil seeds, none of that. Just two members of Team Hero, just having a match.

I'm not going to lie to you, Candy. I'm very excited for this match! I've been wanting to face you again since our last match and prove that I can beat you. I won't say that the last time was a fluke. Cause that would be a total lie. You brought your A Game that night and I have no regrets on that. But that match made me train even harder. To be ready for the next time we faced off. In the back of my mind, I always knew we’d see each other again, and I’m glad it’s here and now. It’s been a long time, and facing off with one of my best friends is not something I take for granted.

Now that time is here, Candy. The time for me to show you that I've got better since our last encounter. I'm a little stronger now and I'm ready for anything you throw at me. I know you will give me a fight. I know that you will give me your all. I know you won't go easy on me. I don't expect you to. If you do, I will easily end it with a snap of my fingers! But I expect you to bring me everything you got once more.

Because once you do, Candy. I will make sure I bring it back, tenfold! All it takes is one mistake, Candy. One tiny mistake and you will see the end of my boot via the Seven Sins!

But, I’m getting ahead of myself. This isn’t about me beating you or needing to beat you, this is about making the both of us better. I’m just getting excited about the idea of wrestling you again. Nothing more. To get into the ring with you again and have the best match we can!

But Candy, you better bring it come Climax Control. Cause I can't wait to give you ALL of Keira! See you then, buddy!