Author Topic: No More Holding Back!  (Read 517 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
No More Holding Back!
« on: February 18, 2022, 06:13:55 PM »
The scene opens up in the training room for Keira and Roxi. Keira is seen in there, stretching out a bit as she was getting ready. She had suggested that her and Roxi train Krystal's cousin, Cassie. As she turns, she sees Roxi coming in with her gear on. She looks at Roxi, smiling and saying

Keira: Hey, babe. I see you're still blushing from Valentine's Day

Roxi smiles a lot from this, goes and kisses Keira deeply. Keira smiles wide and says

Keira: I'll take that as a yes

Roxi: Of course. You didn't have to do that for me.

Keira: I wanted to. We've been together for nearly ten years. I wanted this to be the best Valentine's Day ever. Something you had never expected from me

Roxi: Every Valentine's day is the best day when I am with you. That's never going to change.

Keira: I know. You surprised me by getting that hotel room with that heart shaped bed.

Keira gives a sly smirk, getting close to Roxi

Keira: I could tell you had that planned for a while, especially the lingerie…

Roxi: Alright, relax, that when then, this is now.

Keira: Yea, I know. We got to train a rookie to make sure she doesn't become like Krystal.

Keira clears her throat and quickly says

Keira: Current Day Krystal, that is.

Keira looks at Roxi, asking

Keira: You're not mad at me, are you?

Roxi: No, why?

Keira: Cause I thought that you were thinking it was a ploy to get into Krystal's head. That was never the intent. I just wanted to train her cousin and get her ready for the deep world of Professional Wrestling. Toughen her up

Keira then quickly says

Keira: Maybe give her some new moves and a new fighting style to use as well

Roxi: That's fine. I just want you to focus and finally win the belt. Just so your focus isn't split in too many directions.

Keira: I plan on it, babe. I'm going to train her while training myself while you help me train

Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: I'm praying to God that I can show Krystal the trouble me and Jessie have been seeing. I don't want to take the title away from her like that, but I have no choice. I can't hold back anymore.

Roxi: That’s good

Keira: Krystal isn’t reminding you of anyone, does she? Especially those two jackasses?

Roxi: You’ll have to be more specific…

Keira looks at Roxi with a stern look, remembering the time she turned on everyone because of someone getting into her ear.

Keira: Do you want me to mention his name? I know you don't want me to

Roxi: There’s a lot of jackasses.

Keira: Doesn’t Matthew and Marty remind you of Cyrus?

Roxi: Cyrus did a lot and I will never forgive myself for what it did to you. But at the end of the day, he’s only alive because of me.

Keira: This is what Matthew and Marty are doing to Krystal in a way

Keira takes another deep breath

Keira: If I fail, we may never get her back. If Diamond becomes the one to beat her, we may never get her back. I have to do it, Roxi. I have to be the one to beat her!

Keira sighs though, saying

Keira: But even I know where it goes. I also got to be the one to break the cycle and win the belt on Climax Control

Roxi: You know I'll help you in any way I can before the match. But don't get too caught up in too many things. When you start thinking too much, you make mistakes.

Keira: Yea, I do. I can't help it. I'm hoping for three days, I have mental training too. I don't think I've tried that. If you can help me with that

Keira slowly goes to the ring and climbs it. She says as she enters it

Keira: I can't let multiple thoughts enter in my mind as I wrestle. If I can clear my mind and focus on my opponent again. Then I will be able to not hold back at all. Well, to a degree for wrestling

Roxi: You just have to focus on what you want, and not think about making a mistake.

Keira: I know. But it's been lately, I've made a lot. One of the reasons why I held back.

Roxi: You're going to make mistakes. That happens. But you have to not get hung up on them.

Keira sighs a bit, saying

Keira: Yet I'm training someone who will make more mistakes than I will. Hell, she thinks me and her can do a eating competition when she's stoned. STONED, Roxi!

Roxi: Relax. This is about you, and you have to focus, and remember that last match, and you have to feel how it is out there.

Keira: Yea, can't hold back. Won't be my regular finisher, either. I got to break her, mind, body and spirit.

As Keira helps Roxi to the ring, she looks into Roxi's eyes. She shakes her head, saying.

Keira: Focus, Keira. Focus

Keira begins to get into a fighting stance

Keira: Do you want to get some training in before Cassie gets here?

Roxi: If you think it'll help you.

Keira: I need to. I won't get any with Cassie being here. I'll be more focused on helping her. I will train in between, but in terms of full, not while she's here, Rox.

Keira keeps on her fighting stance, looking at Roxi as she asks

Keira: Ready for an ass kicking, babe?

Roxi: If you think you can.

Keira: I should be asking you, since I wore your sexy ass out last night. You got enough energy for another round?

Keira smirks a bit, knowing it was still a sparring match, but had to throw out a tease

Roxi: More than enough to get on top and make you scream

Keira was in shock, hearing Roxi return that tease. Keira and Roxi rush and begin to fight. After an hour at least, both are seen laying side by side, drenched in sweat and panting heavily. Keira looks at Roxi, smiling

Keira: Wow. W-Was it good for you?

Roxi: Could have been better, I guess.

Keira raises a eyebrow

Keira: Oh! I don't excite you anymore?

Roxi: Well, we just sparred.

Keira: Oooh. I'm dumb. We need somewhere else for a true fight, don't we?

Roxi: That and you need energy for you to train Cassie today, remember?

Keira: Oh yea...

Keira slowly stands and extends her hand. Roxi grabs it and Keira helps her up. Keira quickly kisses Roxi's lips, feeling like it was Valentine's Night. But she breaks it, saying

Keira: Sorry, babe. Guess I'm still swooning over last night

Roxi: Relax. You’ve got a lot of work to do.

Keira: I do. But after I...I mean we. We get done with Cassie's training for the week, can we go into the chamber and REALLY get a sparring session going, no holding back?

Roxi: If you think you can handle it.

Keira: You don’t think I can keep up with you? Please. I can pound you til you beg.

Roxi: If you say so, baby.

Keira: Want to go now?

Keira gets close to Roxi, almost wanting to go a full round. But Roxi kisses her softly to calm her down and remind her

Roxi: You have work to do, remember?

Keira: Yea, you're right. But after, baby. You're mine

Keira gets close, hoping to seal the deal with a kiss

Keira: Deal?

Roxi: Sure.

Keira gives a soft kiss to Roxi's lips. She then says

Keira: Let's shower real quick. Cassie will be here in a hour

Roxi nods as the two head upstairs to get ready as the scene fades

—---------------------------------------------
The scene opens up a few hours later in Keira and Roxi’s home. Keira was seen in the gym as she waited for Roxi and Cassie to come down. As she enters the ring and goes into the corner. She gives a bit of a sigh. She was afraid mostly. She knew she was training Cassie to help her out, but was more afraid of what Krystal was thinking about all of this. But she had to shake off this feeling. She knew she had to face Krystal this week with no distractions, no second thoughts. Once she got this training done with Cassie, she was going to full training mode herself. But this may help, at least figure out something to finally knock Krystal off of her high horse she had created for herself. Keira raises her head as she sees Roxi and Cassie come down. She smirks a bit as the two enter the ring as Keira says to her

Keira: It’s about time you got here.

Roxi: Keira, you know she wanted a tour of the house and see Nate.

Keira gives a smirk over this. She then says

Keira: I know. I’m just messing with you, Cass.

Cassie gives a sigh of relief and says

Cassie: I didn’t know. I just wanted to see the place. The home of the legendary Team Hero! I got so excited.

Keira: It’s cool, Cassie. But remember, you’re not here for chit chat. We did that on Sunday.

Cassie: I know. I promise, I won’t bring up anything about Krystal at all. I came here to train with you and Roxi.

Keira: Good. Cause you’ll need it if you want to be one of the best someday. I’m not saying you need to let go of your emotions, Cassie. You still have to be you. But you have to focus, which you lack right now.

Roxi gives a bit of a smirk over Keira saying that. Keira looks over at Roxi for a moment, but then focuses on Cassie again as she says

Keira: I know, you’re still in training overall. But once the full extent of your training is done, the kid gloves will be off. No one will be handing you any kind of favors. You have to earn it. You got to leave your blood, your sweat and your tears in this ring! I know you get what I’m saying now. But in the future, you will truly understand it. Trust me on that.

Cassie nods as Keira continues.

Keira: I know you got one style so far and to be honest. It needs to be perfected. But you got time on that. But in my honest opinion. I think you can handle another style. The one I’m going to train you in may not be your style in the future. But I want you to try it at least. Roxi will help you perfect your current style while I’ll help you with a second style.

Keira raises her fists up to show as she says

Keira: What I’ll be training you in is the Brawler Style. I’m a highflyer like Roxi is, but Roxi’s more of a highflyer than I am. Which is why I took on a second style to help me in my in ring career. The brawler style has helped me a lot in my career, especially when I became World Bombshell Champion when I defeated Alicia Lukas

Cassie: Oh, you mean the bitch with no sense of personality whatsoever, way past her prime, can barely see because of the glitter and has a stick up her ass which she may enjoy?

Keira and Roxi raise their eyebrows as what Cassie said as she says

Cassie: Sorry, it’s what I can tell of her and the stories as well.

Keira chuckles a bit as she says

Keira: As I was saying. The brawler style has helped me a whole lot, especially when I combine that with my highflyer style. Now it may help you or it may not in the future. But if you try it and other styles. You might be able to just stick with one style or you might be able to combine two styles at once. What you decide is totally up to you. But for now, you need to know it.

Cassie nods as Keira gets closer to Cassie and says

Keira: With that. Are you sure you want to do this? The training will be intense and you may get some bruises from it.

Cassie: Yes, Keira. I want to be trained by the best. I want to know how to become the best. I want–

Keira: Good, CAUSE YOUR TRAINING STARTS NOW!

Keira gives a huge sucker punch to Cassie’s left cheek, knocking her down. Roxi’s eyes widen over this as Keira looks down and says

Keira: You weren’t ready.

Roxi: KEIRA!

Keira looks up at Roxi and says

Keira: Sorry, but you know if I train. I don’t let my opponent get any chances. I strike hard and fast. I–

As Keira says that, Cassie comes and sucker punches Keira on her cheek. The shot knocks Keira back hard. Keira shakes her head as she looks at Cassie, her fists up at this. Roxi was shocked at this as Keira says

Keira: Heh. Good job. But you got a bit angry.

Cassie: Cause you sucker punched me!

Keira: Like I said before. You think anyone is going to go easy on you, Cassie!? No, they won’t! You gotta fight for it! You gotta EARN YOUR SPOT! Otherwise, you’re going to be just like your cousin. Having two goons talk in your ear, saying sweet nothings and boost your ego that she doesn’t need. Becoming just like another pathetic woman in SCW, Alicia Lukas, weak, pathetic and doesn’t know when to lay there and let her career….die.

This made Cassie scream out. She rushes towards Keira, ready to clock her as she screams out

Cassie: DON’T CALL MY COUSIN WEAK! I’LL SHOW YOU WHO’S PATHETIC!

As Cassie was about to strike Keira, Roxi quickly blocks it. The two look at Cassie as Keira says

Keira: There we go. There’s that fire in you. But you need to control that fire, Cassie. If you let that fire go out of control. Someone will take advantage of it and put it out as quickly as it flares up.

Keira gives out a smile, showing that smile to Cassie as she says

Keira: Control that fire and you’ll go far. I know I’m giving you a lot in just one session, but trust me when I say this. What I say, what I’m teaching you, it will come in handy one day. You’ll know when it will.

Cassie begins to breathe a bit, looking like she was trying to calm down. After a minute, she does and says to Keira

Cassie: But I don’t want to give up who I am, either.

Keira: I never said to do that. But you’ll have to go beyond being that. If you want to be a World Champion one day. You have to go beyond your skills. Beyond the limits you think you have. Beyond everything you ever dreamed about! As long as you do that and learn what we teach you. You’ll be ready.

Keira smirks as she asks

Keira: Now, are you ready for real?

Cassie takes a look for a moment at Keira, then Roxi. She finally gives off a nod as Keira smirks. She then says

Keira: Good, then let’s begin.

Cassie nods as her, Keira and Roxi begin. They go through a few holds in brawler style to Cassie as she tries to repeat some of them. She does fail a few times, but they go over it again and again. Keira and Roxi help her with a few punches and kicks as well as a few moves that may help her outside of the ring as well, if she ever gets stopped on the street. After at least three hours, the three finally stop, drenched in sweat from the intense training. Keira then says

Keira: Well, I think we can call this training session done for the week.

Cassie’s eyes light up, asking

Cassie: Wait, you mean I can keep training with you and Roxi!?

Roxi: Yea, this was never a one and done. We want you to become the best, Cassie. It’s up to you if you want to come back each week and train with–

Cassie hugs Roxi and Keira quickly, saying

Cassie: YES! YES! I WANT TO!

Cassie quickly lets go and says

Cassie: Sorry. I got too excited.

Keira: It’s ok. We understand. Go home and get some rest. You’ve earned it. Come back at the same time next week and we’ll continue your training.

Cassie nods as she turns and begins to exit the ring. She rushes out the door as Keira turns to Roxi and says

Keira: She’s got what it takes. Whether she perfects her styles is up to her.

Roxi: She’s got time and she’s got great teachers. You did have me worried for a bit with that Sucker Punch, though.

Keira: Sorry, but I had to show her. No one will give her the world and expect the unexpected.

Keira smirks as she exits the ring and Roxi follows. She opens up the gravity chamber and says

Keira: Now, Red. I believe I owe you a true ass kicking.

Roxi gives a huge smirk over this as she says

Roxi: You sure? You did waste a lot of energy on training. Shouldn’t you rest?

Keira: Oh, babe. I got enough to drive you wild.

Roxi gives another smirk and enters. Keira enters as well as the scene fades

—------------------------------
The scene opens up a few hours after training with Cassie. Keira was seen back in the gym, mostly to clean up after her and Roxi decided to train a bit after

Keira slowly gets up the last of the stuff and throws it in the trash can. She says

Keira: There. Done on my end. You almost finished wiping the ring down?

Roxi: Yeah.

Keira goes over and helps Roxi finish. She then says

Keira: So, how does it feel, knowing we're older and training our replacements?

Roxi: I didn't think they were replacements.

Roxi arches a brow

Roxi: Are you saying we're not what we used to be?

Keira: Well, you did make a joke earlier, saying I don’t excite you anymore

Roxi: I didn’t mean it that way. I was trying to motivate you to train her.

Keira: Yea, you did. But then during our second sparring session, I made you tap...hard

Keira gives a smirk, reminding Roxi of their training in the gravity chamber earlier

Keira: "Oh, Keira! You're too strong! I'm at your mercy! Spank me! Spank me!"

Roxi: Enough, Keira. You got lucky.

Keira: Really? You saying you want to lose to me again? Do you have enough energy to make it, baby?

Roxi: I feel like that is something you dreamt up. This is why you lose focus. You seem to be thinking about a fantasy, and not reality.

Keira: Ok, the spank me part I did make up. But I didn't lose focus in the chamber. As much as I detest that word, despite me using it earlier while we were training Cassie. You did lose focus in the chamber, that's why you gave up.

Roxi: Did I lose focus? Or was I training you?

Keira: Baby, does it matter? I was training. All I had on my mind was Krystal. I have to beat her. I will beat her. Her sins will be the end of her reign, you and I know it.

Keira does sigh a bit, saying

Keira: I just hope I'm not too late. I just hope I can save her from those two idiots.

Roxi: It does matter. It may have been training, but if you get caught up in a moment or two, you will lose.

Keira: You don't think I don't know that? She's my friend. I'm not some damn rookie from over 10 years ago. Each time I try to save someone, I put that over a stupid match! That's been my biggest flaw. Yes, I want to become Champion again, Roxi. No doubt about it! But when a friend is in trouble, I think about that more. I know what I have to do. I have to not get caught up in the moment. I have to treat her like the biggest obstacle in my life. I have to break her and end her reign.

Keira gets more serious and says

Keira: I have to break Krystal before they do. Once that bell rings, she's my bitch.

Keira turns her head to the side, saying

Keira: Focused enough for you?

Roxi: I guess we'll see. Last time you told me you were focused, and you were itching for that big fight, you didn't win. So you can tell me that now, but it's up to you to follow up on it. You can tell me until you're blue in the face Keira, But everybody, not just me, not just Cassie, EVERYBODY has to believe it.

Keira gets a bit mad and says

Keira: Like I believe you'll ever be World Champion again? Please.

Keira quickly closes her mouth as Roxi says

Roxi: What!?

Keira slowly opens her mouth, saying

Keira: I'm sorry. I...

Roxi: Keira, are you ok? I've been seeing your tweets lately. Going off on people like that. That's never been like you, not for years.

Keira: I don't know. I honestly don't know. Roxi, I know you can be World Champion again. Just like how I know I can be a champion again myself. I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry!

Roxi places a hand on Keira's shoulder. She does frown a bit, but she says in a tone that is genuine.

Roxi: I feel you're too eager to prove yourself. You've been too emotional lately, and I understand that that's you. But you're ready to fight the world to show everyone you're good. And maybe some of that is my fault. I have those feelings too, but this is about you. I've been trying to get you to take this one problem at a time, and your response seems to be reactionary. You want to show everyone how good you are? You have to sit down and focus, figure things out. I know that sometimes I make it look like that, but I have a plan for what I need to do. Every move has to be calculated, not reactionary. I'm trying to keep you on track is all. I'm sorry if that is confusing at times, but it's for your benefit.

Keira: You're right. I'm sorry I went "Savage Keira" on you, Roxi. That's what they've been calling me lately

Keira goes and hugs Roxi deeply. She didn't want to let go as she rests her head on Roxi's chest, saying

Keira: Can we resume training tomorrow? I think I need to relax after today's events.

Roxi: Sure.

Keira smiles as she keeps where she was. She could hear Roxi's heart beat with her ear on Roxi's chest. She says to her

Keira: You know, the first time I held you like this. You gave off such warmth. A warmth I haven't felt in a long time. Like you're the only one that ever gave a damn about me. Nearly ten years later and I can still feel that warmth. I love you, Roxi Noelle Johnson. You mean the world to me.

Roxi: Funny, you gave off that same warmth when I first held you like this. I still feel it to this day as well. I love you too, Keira Marie Fisher-Johnson. Forever and a day.

Keira smiles as she looks up and kisses Roxi. She then asks

Keira: Can we stay like this for a while? I don't want to let go.

Roxi: For a while, but there's still a lot of work to do.

Keira: Thank you. We'll continue tomorrow. Right now, don't let go, please?

Roxi: I won't. But I mean it, Nate will get worried about us if we don't soon.

Keira: You're right.

Keira finally lets go and smiles, saying

Keira: Let's go check up on Nate. I don't want him worrying.

Roxi nods as the two slowly stand up. They begin to exit the ring and head to the door to go upstairs and enjoy the rest of the night as the scene fades

===================

Well, here we are again. Krystal Wolfe vs. Keira Fisher-Johnson, one more time.

In what kind of match? That’s up to fate. As always with the Roulette championship, it’s a gamble, a chance you have to be willing to take. I know that it could be anything, and I am ready for that. What I wasn’t ready for last time, was being willing to take that chance. But this time, I have to be. There is no other option for me. This is where I am, and this is the hand I am being dealt, so, I will play those cards. That’s what the fates have shown me.

Fate has intertwined onto us once again and I have one more chance to prove that I’m the best. That I can beat Krystal Wolfe. Like I had said before. I just wanted a fight with her. I didn’t care if the title was on the line or not. But the more I see the weeks pass by. The more I see everything go down.

Nah, this has gone beyond that.

A few weeks ago, I came out and challenged you for another match. Diamond wanted to get her ass involved like she was a legend around here. Only thing she’s a legend for is being a laughing stock on TV. Some people had a problem with me? Look at her! She’s sitting here and doing this whole band thing from a cartoon that was on TV before she was born! She’s just sticking her nose in my business, and I don’t like it. I have unfinished business with Krystal.

But if last week taught me anything, it’s you that’s changing, Krystal. It’s not for the better either.

When we fought last, it was the best match I had in my life. I came real close to beating you then and there that night. But something happened. I won’t sit here and say it was something else. No, it was one hundred percent my fault. Thing is, Krystal.

I was distracted, so I didn’t give you the match you deserved! I didn’t want to take a chance, and that cost me the match.

It’s rare for me to do that in my line of work. For you see, Krystal. You’re my friend and I was afraid. You had all these accolades going for you and you wanted to grow more. I felt like I  could have ended your reign that night, but I didn’t. I held back because I was afraid that you would become some sort of monster. You losing that belt before you get to that milestone will make you someone you hate. I felt conflicted about what was right, and my own feelings on the situation. I made a mistake, because I was thinking too much about that situation, instead of focusing on what I needed to do, I wanted better for you.
It pained me inside to think about “I am ending this championship reign, and she’s really great. I feel like such a bad person for doing this. She deserves better.”

But, after seeing all of this, after what those two jackasses are doing to you. Now I see that I was truly wrong. I shouldn’t have held back, Krystal.

I should have taken your head from the very start!

But I also know where this is. This rematch is at Climax Control. Hell, my record at Climax Control for rematches for any title has been well, a big fat goose egg. So you got a huge chip on your shoulder. An easy defense for you because in your mind, “Rematches of any kind for Keira outside of a Supercard is easy.” Least that’s what Matthew and Marty could be saying in your freaking head.

Look, my record in SCW isn’t spotless, I never said it was. I have failed a lot in my quests to win matches and championships, and I have nobody to blame but myself. I don’t fault my opponents, or what people have said about me, because that’s pointless and stupid. That’s been the exact same thing people have said about me for years. I can’t get the job done, I’m not as good as I think I am, I have nothing to show for all my talk, my title reigns were flukes, and the list goes on and on. And I can look back and go, if I had just not been distracted here and here, if I had changed this or this there, I would be in a better position.

But you know what would change about what my haters say? Nothing. So, let them talk, because this is another opportunity to silence them once again.

Your performance at the Blast from The Past Tournament as well as what you said has finally opened my eyes. Like I said before. I should have taken your head from the very start. But now that I have this second chance. I won’t hold back anymore!

It’s just the thing that everybody who dislikes me wants to bring me down for. I see the snide comments, and people quote tweeting me for talking to people and getting my name out there. I guess I’m supposed to be like Roxi and just like that stuff slide, but I’m not Roxi. For the 900th time, I am not my wife, we are two different people, and you know what? I got a big mouth and I will say the things that Roxi doesn’t.

Though recently, she has, and everybody got all up in arms. I guess… myself included. Because normally, that’s me. So, while we may be a bit similar, we are not the same.

But everybody wants to continue to make that comparison, and I’m over it. People are going to talk, and me losing another championship match means that they will only get louder. I spent most of last year trying and talking about completing the grand slam and that didn’t go my way. I wanted to do so well and I ended up not getting it done. Now, in 2022, I have a chance to make up for all that by winning the Roulette championship, and getting a fresh start.

But you Krystal?  you will have plenty of fresh starts. You’re young, and you’re already this good. I have no doubts that you will continue to excel at this. Me? I only have so many chances left to make good on what I am after. My failures time and time again have cost me precious time and if I don’t start making good on them, all of the work I’m doing will be for nothing. It’s why I HAVE to beat you Krystal. I don’t have a choice. MY back is against the wall, not yours. You can lose this match, and you’ll be fine. Me? I don’t have that luxury. I have to come out swinging and never stop swinging until I hit you and you go down.

I love you, Krystal. You’re one of the best friends I have in this business. But I can’t have you continue to think you can keep getting so many accomplishments and not be humble about it if you lose a match here and there. When I won a championship. I kept being humble. Sure, I didn’t hold them long, not going to sit here and lie to you about that. But when I held them, it was the best time of my life. But you? You’re hitting major accomplishments. Your drive to keep going, shattering records was one of the reasons I wanted to fight you to begin with. But now? I have to put an end to it. Not because I want to, but because I NEED TO! You have to learn that all the good things you have done will be long forgotten if you go down that road that you are walking down right now. I see it. I’ve seen it before, and I wasn’t able to reach people in time, but this time… I HAVE TO.

I need to bring you back down to Earth. I need to take what you have held for so long before it becomes irreversible! If I don’t, it will ruin everything you have earned! If I don’t, you may never come back from it. I can’t let them ruin what you built.

You want to keep that championship and take on all comers, I get that. It’s how a champion should be. But with what those two are filling your head with, it’s going to end up toxifying your reign. It’s going to end up ruining you, and I don’t want that for you. It may sound like I’m crazy, it may sound like I’m trying to take everything away, but I’m not. I am doing this, because it’s for your own good. Trust me, you may not see it now, but at the end of the day, you’ll understand truly what I am doing, and more importantly, WHY I am doing it.

Like I said. I won’t be holding back anymore. I will bring everything I got to end this. But I will make a damn promise to you, Krystal. You will get my absolute best on Sunday. You will get me with everything I have to offer. And I will beat you and become the Roulette champion. No matter the match, no matter what has to be done, I am willing to take every chance I have, in order to win it. I’m just being real with you, Krystal. When I end your reign as Champion. I will end it…

With a FINAL SIN!

See you Sunday, Krystal. Cause that night, you’re going to become my BITCH! Because that’s the way it has to be.