Author Topic: The Rise Of Neo Sin  (Read 980 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
The Rise Of Neo Sin
« on: October 15, 2021, 04:35:02 AM »
The scene opens up way after the segment that Keira did for Climax Control. In it, she had said that it was up to the SCW Brass if she had earned a shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship or not. It was after the show and Keira is seen entering the locker room of Team Hero. She was holding a piece of paper in her hand that one of the staff members gave her, regarding their decision if Keira had earned a Bombshell Internet Championship match or not. Keira lowers her head a bit, least for enough for Roxi to come out of the bathroom and to notice Keira at the door. Roxi then asks

Roxi: Hey, what happened? What did they say?

Keira takes a deep breath, saying at first

Keira: Well, I got their answer. They... Keira slowly looks up at Roxi, giving a smile and saying

Keira: They accepted! They thought my last couple of matches have earned me my shot for the Bombshell Internet Championship!

Roxi smiles as she goes and hugs Keira tightly. The two hug and kiss, excited for Keira's huge news. Roxi breaks the hug as she says

Roxi: You're one step closer now. One step closer to destiny, but you know it won't be easy.

Keira: I already know, considering it's Andrea. I'm glad me and her are slowly mending a bridge. Either way, this is going to be great! When we get home. I'm going to start training some more, harder than ever before!

Roxi: Good. Don't forget to add some rest to it as well. I know you too damn well when you overtrain for something.

Keira: I know. You know, it's funny.

Roxi: What is?

Keira: This is how it feels from last year. Went through so many hurdles, trying to make sure I didn't get fired cause of Sin to earning a shot at the World Bombshell Championship. This is a rare occurrence that history feels like it's repeating itself.

Roxi: But you know the biggest difference is from this compared to last year, Keira?

Keira raises a eyebrow, curious on this as Roxi says

Roxi: There's no Sin this time.

Keira: That you know of, Roxi.

Keira turns her head, but Roxi quickly goes over and says

Roxi: Keira, you're stressing again. You know you need to let it go.

Keira sighs a bit and gives a smile as she turns to Roxi. She then says

Keira: Ok, ok. I get it. I need to relax a bit. But for now, I'm one step closer to getting that championship. Andrea will be tough, more so than before since she's champion.

Roxi: We'll be ready, Keira.

Keira nods as she goes over and gets their bags.

Roxi tilts her head and asks

Roxi: You want to go now? I know the show just ended and all.

Keira: Yea, the faster we get home. The faster I can train. I don't want to waste a minute. I'll rest in between as well. But I got to make sure I'm focused and ready for this!

Roxi goes over and feels Keira's forehead and asking

Roxi: Are you sure you're ok? You're sounding like me now.

Keira: Oh Har-Har. Ready to transmit?

Roxi nods as Keira holds her bags and places a hand on Roxi's shoulder. The two transmit out as the scene fades

--------------------------------

The scene opens up in a world, different from our own. A body is seen falling and landing to the ground. The brunette's eye was shown, seeing what looked like a battle, but her other eye, was now gone. A red head, unmasked. She was battered, beaten....dead. Another woman was flying, landing on the ground. Her silver hair, going back to a golden look. She looks up, seeing a wolf/hedgehog hybrid, red and gold eyes staring down at her as the person screams out.

Keira: YOU HAVEN'T WON! AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH, YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS WOR--

The figure takes her hand and like a sharp knife, goes through her chest. The figure smiles a wicked smile, saying

Sin: I....just...did.

The blonde's eyes roll over as the figure's hand retracts. The blonde falls over, going to a brunette look, now lifeless like the redhead and the brunette....dead. The figure laughs in a demonic tone, screaming out

Sin: NOW THE WORLD IS MINE!!!!

The figure continues to laugh as she gets close and screams.

Meanwhile, in the world we know. Keira is seen waking up from a nightmare. One she hasn't had in ages, a year in fact. She quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom, turning on the sink and running some water. She takes the running water into her hands and quickly splashes her face with it. She turns off the water and looks into the mirror. Keira had been studying multiple worlds via the multiverse for a few months. But one universe has been on her mind a lot, more so as of late. The one where they failed. The one where Keira, Roxi and Jenny had failed and lost their lives trying to stop it.

The One....where Sin won.

Keira takes a fresh towel and begins to dry her face off. She puts it in the hamper and turns to head back to bed. As she does, she notices Roxi already awake and sitting up as she asks

Roxi: What's wrong?

Keira: Sorry. I had a nightmare, that's all.

Roxi tilts her head a bit, asking

Roxi: A nightmare? You haven't had one that badly in a long time. Least one to wake you up in that much of a cold sweat.

Keira sighs a bit, saying

Keira: I know. I'm sorry. It just...

Keira lowers her head. Roxi gets close to her, figuring it out, asking

Roxi: It was that Sin, wasn't it?

Keira: Yea. You told me not to worry about it, but that's failing hard.

Roxi: You can't spend all your time wondering about what could happen. It hasn't happened, and didn't you say that Jean said that Sin is confined to one universe?

Keira: Yea

Keira sighs once more

Keira: Then how do you want to explain the nightmare?

Roxi: Because you're letting it cloud your mind.

Roxi puts a hand on Keira's shoulder

Roxi: You can't let this consume your mind, you have plenty of other things to worry about, especially because you can't control it. If you continue to just let this take over your mind, you'll go crazy.

Keira: I know, Roxi. I should let it go.

Keira slowly sits on the bed

Keira: I guess I'm afraid that it may end up with another Sin Incident

Roxi: We beat Sin. YOU beat Sin. She's gone.

Keira lays back down and looks at Roxi

Keira: I know she is

Keira gets closer to Roxi, saying

Keira: I'll try to lower my guard

Roxi: So we don't need to worry about Sin anymore. We conquered that hurdle, I know we have other hurdles, but there is no reason to swell on the past.

Keira: Right. Like someone we know

Keira smirks a bit, knowing who she was talking about

Keira: Ok, fine. Let's get some sleep

Keira slowly closes her eyes as the scene fades

--------------------------------------

The scene opens up with Keira in the living room. She was seen playing a new game she got and trying to get through a hard boss. She growls in anger over this, screaming

Keira: DAMN IT! Stupid Boss!

Keira throws the controller on the couch and lays her head back

Roxi: Keira!

Keira: What!?

Roxi: You are 30 years old. Not 8!

Keira: 34! But thanks for making me feel younger. Damn boss pissed me off. 50 tries with it and I can't counter it correctly

Keira looks up at Roxi

Keira: You want to try?

Roxi: I'm busy making dinner.

Keira: Oh? What are we having?

Roxi: Some pork chops

Keira: Now that you mentioned it. Did I take my blood pressure medicine today?

Keira checks and sees from the phone. She smiles a bit, saying

Keira: I did. I thought I had forgot

Keira looks up at Roxi

Keira: I seriously need to learn that pattern though

Keira stands up and asks

Keira: When will it be ready?

Roxi: In about 20 minutes

Keira: I better stop this game then. Don't want to come to dinner angry

Roxi: Just relax. It's just a game

Keira turns off the game and comes over to the kitchen

Keira: It was trying to help me relax, babe

Roxi: I know, but if you're going to yell and throw a tantrum like that, then I think it's time to step away. I can see where Nate gets it from now.

Keira: Excuse me?

Roxi: Keira, you were shouting and about to break that controller. I saw you.

Keira: Again, you try to counter a enemy like that. It wasn't like in our day

Roxi: In our day? You're not 50, Keira. Yes, video games have changed since 1985. But you have to control yourself.

Keira: I'll counter that robot....

Roxi: Okay, but first, I need you to set the table and get the mixer out of the drawer so I can mash these potatoes.

Keira nods and does so. She hands Roxi the mixer and begins to set the table

Roxi: Thank you.

Roxi stands to use the mixer and starts mashing the potatoes as she keeps an eye on the pork chops she's frying.

Keira: Smells good

Roxi: Thank you.

Keira finishes setting the table for Roxi

Keira: There we go

Roxi: Thank you, Can you grab the drinks, and take the potatoes over, they're all set. I'll get a plate for these chops, they look they are done.

Keira smiles as she does so. As she grabs the drinks, she groans and drops one of them. She grabs her head, groaning and screaming hard

Roxi: What's wrong?

Keira: PAIN! SO MUCH....PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi: What happened?

Keira falls to the ground, holding her head in pain

Keira: The pain....it won't stop!

Roxi turns off the burner and rushes over to help Keira.

Roxi: What's going on?

Jean: We have to go, NOW

All of a sudden, Jean Vale appears in front of the two as she helps Keira as well

Roxi: What's going on Jean? Tell me!

Jean: ....She's escaped

The two help Keira into the bedroom and lay Keira onto the bed. Jean looks at Roxi and says

Jean: Roxi, I'm sorry to come to you guys like this

Roxi: What is all this about, Jean?

Jean: It's hard to explain. Sin...that world's Sin....

Roxi: Get to the point! Why is my wife screaming in pain!

Jean: That world's Sin has escaped her world!

Jean sighs a bit as she explains

Jean: I don't know how. But that world's Sin found a way. She must have figured out how to either harness her power to rip open holes in realities or something

Roxi: Dammit...

Jean: I thought it would be impossible for someone to do. But it happened.

Roxi: Didn't stop our alternate reality counterparts

Jean: That was a once in a lifetime accident

Roxi: It's always a once in a lifetime accident...

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: What are we looking at?

Jean: I don't know. For now, you two are safe. Keira's pain should be subsiding soon, but she'll find her way to this universe soon.

Roxi: How soon is soon?

Jean: A week or two, tops

Jean grits her teeth, angry at herself as she says

Jean: I should have interfered. I should have tried to stop her myself before she escaped

Jean clenches her fist as she continues

Jean: But I don't know if I'm strong enough! I'm not you or Keira! I'm just a woman who hops through universes!

Roxi: I see, but that's not a lot of time. We're clearly going to need help.

Jean: I'll see what I can do. But in all honesty, I'm really not allowed to interfere.

Keira is seen slowly stirring a bit, making Roxi notice as she goes to her

Keira: Roxi...what....

Roxi: We need to have a serious talk.

Keira: You're divorcing me!?

Jean: I could only hope.

Roxi: Jean...

Jean: Sorry, sorry.

Keira: What? My head hurts like a bitch, right now.

Jean: It'll pass.

Jean starts to caress Keira's arm, but stops when Roxi stares.

Roxi: Anyway... We have...

Roxi sighs

Roxi: A Sin problem

Keira's face goes to a serious look real quick after hearing that. She then says

Keira: Sin's dead. I don't sense her. I killed her.

Jean: Yea, your world's Sin is. But Keira, you. Well...

Roxi: Your dream is coming true...

Keira: Wait, that world's Sin. She escaped?

Jean: Keira, I am so sorry.

Roxi: Jean says we... have about week. Maybe more, maybe less.

Keira: Then we have no time to waste. Get everyone in the GUILD ready. Regular units and the new Multiverse units. Code Red

Keira looks at Roxi as she says

Keira: We got to stop her before she does ANY kind of damage!

Roxi: We can't go around causing a panic, though. Without proof, or any sort of threat, we can't just make people be on guard for two weeks, or something that may not even happen.

Roxi turns to Jean

Roxi: No offense.

Jean: None taken. But you two have to take some sort of precaution at least

Roxi: We will. But if this Sin is as powerful as you say it is, the Guild may not even be enough.

Jean: Yeah... I've been thinking about that.

Keira: Look. I beat Sin before. I'm the most powerful woman in the universe, Jean

Jean: Babe... You may be the most powerful in THIS universe, but from what I saw, if you try and take this Sin on...

Jean lowers her head.

Jean: You're going to die.

Keira: So it is THAT Sin...I knew I had sensed it. That pain...

Keira lowers her head as she asks

Keira: What do we do?

Jean: Trust me, I'm traveling to as many places as I can. I will try and do everything I can to get you guys as much help as possible.

Roxi: How much do you think you can get?

Jean: Luckily for you, there is no shortage of hot blondes like your wife in the multiverse.

Jean pauses.

Jean: Well... luckily for me, I guess.

Keira: Get to the point, Jean!

Jean: I don't know off the top of my head. I have to visit a lot of universes!

Keira: On a short amount of time?

Jean: Yeah, that's what I do. Trust me, this effects me too. I'm not going to let you guys down if I can help it. And... I feel responsible for that universe. It's gone now, and that Roxi and Keira are gone.... That world is gone.

Keira: Now you know the dangers that Sin produces.

Jean: I can exist outside universes... you guys can't. And...you know...I love you guys.

Keira: We love you too, Jean.

Jean: I have to get going. I'll come back as fast as I can.

Roxi nods as Jean phases out of their universe. Roxi turns and goes back to Keira, asking

Roxi: Are you ok?

Keira: A bit weak. But I'll live.

Roxi: For now, just stay in bed, ok? I'll bring you the pork chops.

Keira nods as Roxi kisses her on the forehead. Keira slowly begins to fall asleep as the scene fades

---------------------------------

The scene opens up a few days later. After finding out that Keira is now facing off against Alicia Lukas once more. She is seen throwing the last few punches and kicks to the punching bag, getting ready for this week. As she uppercuts the bag, she throws too much force to it and busts the bag open. Stuffing falls out of it as Keira backs away, panting heavily from the intense training she was doing. As she turns around, she sees Roxi with a stern look on her face, arms folded as she says

Roxi: Keira, seriously!?

Keira: Sorry. I got a lot carried away. Not a little, a whole lot.

Roxi: Yea, you're training for a match. I mean, yes. I know we need to be ready for that universe's Sin when she comes. But you're just training for a match against Alicia.

Keira sighs a bit, saying

Keira: Yea, you're right. I can tone it down just a tad. But with Alicia, I can't afford to hold back either. If I want to keep it one on one with Andrea, a warrior's battle. Alicia needs to learn that she either needs to evolve or get out of the way.

Roxi smirks a bit, saying

Roxi: Ok, you're focused. That is for certain. Just don't get a huge ego in the ring considering you won twice against her.

Keira: Oh, I wasn't. Cause I'm tired of playing her silly games. With all that is happening right now, Roxi. This is EXACTLY like it was a year ago and the way Jean talked. It may not end the same way.

Roxi sighs, knowing Keira might be right about it, but says

Roxi: I know. Jean says she's getting people ready from other universes. We got to have faith.

Keira: I do. I'm just legit sick and tired of having things go my way in a positive light and then all of a sudden, go very down south the moment I have a tad bit of happiness. I'm just angry, Roxi. One way or another, this has to end. Alicia's chances, that Universe's Sin. All of it. If I'm not ready when the time comes. Then we might as well lay down and die.

Roxi: I know. Just remember, this is not your battle. You proved that to Sin last year. This one is for the fate of not only our universe, but the multiverse itself.

Keira: Got it.

Keira grabs a towel and begins to dry herself off. She then says

Keira: Do you feel like cooking tonight? I know it was supposed to be my turn.

Roxi: Not really. One of the rare times I ordered delivery. It sounds like we'll need it.

Keira: Speaking of needing. We need to call Jenny soon.

Roxi: Why?

Keira: Just in case.

Roxi: Ok. Considering all that's happened last year. I seriously doubt she wants to join in this fight.

Keira: If it concerns Sin, she will. For now, let's go eat. I'm starving. Roxi nods as the two get close and begin to walk out of the gym.

Meanwhile, on a remote island, uninhabited. A red portal is seen opening up. From it, a body is slowly coming out from it and lands on the ground. It shows a woman, smirking as she says

Woman: So, this is the universe I sensed. The one where she...

The woman grumbles a bit and says

Woman: Well, doesn't matter. Now that I'm here. I'll finish the job she couldn't. Don't worry, dear Sin. I'll take over from here.

The woman begins to laugh in a evil manner as the scene fades, showing the eyes turn dark with red dots in the middle.

================

Well, that was unexpected.

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting to earn a Bombshell Internet Championship match that quickly. I thought I would at least would get a couple of more matches out of it before I would get that chance. Sure, I made it clear in my promo and I left it up to the SCW brass to decide my fate.

My fate is simple. Me and Andrea, once more. This time for the Bombshell Internet Championship. Despite all we went through. I'm actually looking forward to this one. I'm looking forward to fighting Andrea once more.

But in all honesty. I would love to keep it one on one. Fighter against Fighter. To see who is truly the best of the best. Two warriors laying it out on the battlefield til one of them can't take it anymore. Yes, there are times where it's multiple people facing each other, which is fine. I don't mind that. This time, I do. This is something I have to prove to myself. Having a third wheel added to the mix means nothing for this.

Yea, Alicia. That's what I'm referring you to. A third wheel, a flat one at that. You really don’t like the fact that I have received this championship match, and you know what? That’s alright. I wasn’t going to really pay any attention to that. You had your chance to become number one contender for the World Bombshell Championship, and you blew it. So now, you want to try and win the Bombshell Internet Championship? I guess what Roxi said was true: You are defined by championships, without one, you are like a baby without a blanket. I have worked too damn hard for you to come in and spoil this. You could go after Krystal Wolfe and win the Roulette championship. You could team with one of your Wolfslair buddies and become a mixed tag team champion. You had options. You had choices. But instead, you’re choosing to try and beat me, and get yourself into this Bombshell Internet Championship match, just so you can have one last gasp and being a champion again. But I am going to close that door for you, at Climax Control, like I have always done.

Let me remind you of something Alicia. Something you keep in the back of your mind and it rustles through you.

Keira: 2, Alicia: 0. Two losses against me. TWO!

The first one was cause I wanted to see if I could become the World Bombshell Champion. I did. The second time was to show you that it wasn't a fluke. It wasn't. You told me that I was going to get the best Alicia Lukas. You told me that you were going to be at the top of your game. And if you were, I beat you at your best. If I didn’t beat you at your best, you were all talk. I wonder which you want to try and tell everybody, Alicia. Were you beaten at your best, or were you holding back? Did you not give me everything and false advertise that you were? There is no honor in that. But I guess you got your revenge right, because I wasn’t the Bombshell’s champion for a long time. Because to you, that’s what makes you a great champion, having a title for a long time. You really like jumping to conclusions about me because you think you know me.

For me, it wasn’t about winning and holding the championship for a long time. It was the fact that I won the thing in the first place. The journey I went on, and how I had to look myself in the mirror and understand who I was, and prove everyone who ever doubted me wrong. I had to overcome a lot of doubters, and self-doubt, because I worked so hard and it seemed like I couldn’t do it. And then, I beat you, and I did exactly what people thought I would never be able to do. That was the point. I proved I could do it. I could be the top champion of a division or a company. I could do it, on my own merits, and with my own hard work, and my own two hands. And I did that, and I am forever proud of that. THAT is what my title win was all about. Yea, my reign wasn’t long, but it didn’t have to be. But since you want to paint it that way, fine. It doesn’t bother me. I know what I did, and I know what I accomplished. You, on the other hand, just grew spiteful that you weren’t in the spotlight anymore.

But just a little over a month ago, you had your chance to prove that you were exactly correct. That you were better than me, and my victory was a fluke. You had the chance to take me down and push me down the ladder and get yourself back into contention. You could have had bragging rights and evened the score.

But you didn’t.

I beat you a second time, right in the middle of the ring, fair and square, and that, apparently, broke you. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. You could have just accepted this, moved on and you know, be right where you are now. We wouldn’t have this whole thing going on. Hell, you could have shrugged off that loss, and nothing would have changed. You literally got a number one contender’s match two weeks ago. You could have been past where I am right now.

But you know what happened when you lost to me a second time? I believe you said it on Twitter. "I'm going to retire." All cause you lost to me for a second time. For someone who keeps saying each time you get knocked down, that you would get up again. You sure as Hell will take your ball and run home real damn easily!

And it pissed me off. Just because YOU think you’re the best, doesn’t mean everyone else does. It doesn’t mean anything. It’s just you being confident. But then you try and drag my name through the mud like I’m some kind of jobber or something. Yes, I’ve taken my share of losses. But I have won two of the three major Bombshell’s championships, and part of the longest reigning tag champions in SCW History. Part of the greatest tag team in SCW history, PERIOD. I think I've done enough without mentioning other companies, just here, that you should put some RESPECT on my name. But that’s not your way, is it? No, you have to take it too far. You have to be over the top dramatic.

When I take a loss. I lick my wounds and train. I keep getting better. Each fight I win makes me stronger. Each fight I lose, makes me a little bit smarter than before. It's called being a fighter, Alicia. It's called being the best of the best like you claim to be. I think that after all that winning you did a couple of years ago, you just assumed that every match you had from then until forever, was going to be easy, because you were just that great. And then it came crashing down, and it crashed hard, and you have reduced yourself to being like you are now. I used to think you were better than that, Alicia. I really did.

But from our last two encounters. You went from someone I respected and wanted a fight with to someone I thought I was better than to a complete and utter bitch! I'd call you a Karen, but at this point. A Karen is still a high point for you. So we can go lower and add the name Alicia to the people who think they're that entitled. Congratulations, Alicia. You've become utterly pathetic!

But it still saddens me. You went from someone that was a perfect challenge. Someone who held the World Bombshell Championship in high regard and it excited me to someone who I can't even look at. The Alicia Lukas I look at now is someone who thinks that they're STILL the best, but it's now just a piece of former glory that they're trying to hold onto cause it makes them think they're still relevant. The Alicia Lukas I look at now is someone who can't move on and go forward. To try to become better than they were before. You want to be the center of attention once again. You seriously don't care about anything else. And this, THIS is what you are doing now. Complaining to me, and to SCW brass, so you can weasel your way into a championship match by beating me. Coming in and trying to steal my thunder and everything I’ve worked so hard to retain after all that I’ve been through. And I’m here to tell you right now, that is NOT going to happen.

I'm sorry, but I won't be the reason you go into the Bombshell Internet Championship Match at High Stakes. I won't let you ruin the one match I fought for. The one I fought to get, the one that I have to prove to not only myself, but to Andrea that I can beat her! You? I don't have ANYTHING left to prove to you! It’s not on me to beat you, it’s on YOU to beat ME. Something you have FAILED to do twice now. You want the third time to be a charm, but no, I will not allow that to happen. I don’t need the extra issue of trying to stop you at the same time as trying to beat Andrea. Your presence is not required or welcome in my championship match at high stakes. The onus is one YOU. You have a lot to prove. Prove me wrong. Prove to me that you can go back to the Alicia of old. That you CAN still get the job done! Because if THAT Alicia Lukas does not show up to Climax Control, your already slim chances will drastically go down. You won’t have ANY chance if that Alicia isn’t back. This current incarnation isn’t going anywhere near ANY gold at High Stakes. I will make sure that that become reality.

Don't worry. I still won't take it easy on you. Not one damn bit. But I will make damn sure that you NEVER, EVER cross my path again.

Consider this the end, Lukas. One last chance. Cause if you fail, and I will be DAMNED if you don’t. Well, you keep saying I'm in Roxi's shadow? I hope you enjoy being in mine...

Til then

Kisses, Keira.