Author Topic: The Fighting Spirit  (Read 630 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
The Fighting Spirit
« on: August 13, 2021, 02:21:35 AM »
Keira is seen in the locker room, showered and changed. She looks at her Twitter and laughs a bit. She wastes no time, saying.

Keira: Heh. I was so right.

Keira puts her phone up as she gets the rest of the gear. She then gets hugged by Roxi from behind

Roxi: Hey... I'm proud of you.

Keira: Thanks. But I'm not mad. If anything, it's proving me right. Andrea is bitching after she won. At this point, the brass should never give her a title shot or a contender's match.

Roxi: Relax, she's going to find something somewhere, all the time.

Roxi kisses Keira on the cheek

Roxi: You just focus on what you need to do, don't worry about Andrea unless there's another match somewhere.

Keira: Doesn't matter anyway. It's over.

Roxi: Who says it's over? Are you giving up already?

Keira sighs a bit. She looks at Roxi, saying.

Keira: I'm coming dangerously close to losing it. My will to fight. It's happened, wrestling wise.

Roxi: So that's it, huh?

Keira: I'm sorry. You knew it was coming. Ever since I told you.

Roxi: Alright then, let's go home.

Keira: You do it. I'm tired

Roxi: Oh, I guess I'll grab your stuff then.

As Roxi would do that, Keira would get a transmission. She perks up and tells Roxi

Keira: Not yet. V's calling. Check to see if we're alone

Roxi: Just go into the shower, there's nobody there.

Keira: Fine...

Keira stands and quickly heads to the shower. As she does, she answers it.

Keira: What's up, V?

Vision: K... wait.. are guys okay?

Keira: Umm...yea. What's up?

Vision: Oh, it's just normally this is Roxi's job now. I didn't know if she was in trouble or something.

Keira: She's not. What's going on?

Vision: Oh, okay, has... that other Roxi contacted you yet?

Keira: No. Why?

Vision: The other Keira is missing.

Keira: What!? How!?

Vision: All she said was the lights went out and when they came back on she was gone.

Keira: You didn't have cameras on it or anything!?

Vision: The power was cut for it.

Keira: Not even a note?

Vision: There was a note. It just said "Get the one called Kat"

Keira: Get the one called Kat. Were there any prints on it?

Vision: The other Roxi has it, but she's a mess. It's kind of hard to get to you guys when you're on the road.

Keira: Damn it. Tell her that we're on our way.

Vision: I will. She's been trying to call and contact at least 10 the past two days.

Keira: Got it

Keira quickly exits the bathroom and grabs Roxi's bag. She slings it to her hard and says

Keira: Get dressed!

Roxi: I'm already dressed.

Keira: Not that. The OTHER kind

Roxi: I thought we were going home...

Keira: No. We're going to GUILD HQ

Roxi: Why?

Keira takes a deep breath and says

Keira: .....Keira's been kidnapped

Roxi: Alright, let's get you home and then I'll go.

Keira: No. I'm going with you

Roxi: You don't have to, you don't need to fight anymore, I got this.

Keira grabs Roxi by her arm and looks at her with a stern look

Keira: I'm going...if you stop me....

Roxi: You're the one telling me you don't want to fight unless it was something for defending us. You just told me you don't want to wrestle. I'm just trying to protect you.

Keira: This is something. Even thought it's us from another universe. This is still us!

Roxi: Well, let me grab all these bags then, we need to drop them off.

Keira: Thank you

Roxi: Yeah...

Keira goes over and kisses Roxi deeply on the lips. She then says.

Keira: This could be my last fight. If I'm going out. It's protecting the ones I love

Roxi: Then... you mind giving me a hand? I can't carry your stuff and mine and teleport us.

Keira takes some of her stuff and smiles a bit. She gets closer to Roxi and kisses her again

Roxi: Thank you.

Roxi teleports the couple outside their house on the side as to not be seen by anyone. They quickly head into the house to change.

Keira: Who would do such a thing?

Roxi: Somebody who doesn't like us. Or... Kat.

Keira: It feels like someone who's messed with us lately

Roxi: It could be anyone, but obviously someone who was looking for her... or you?

Keira: Who do we know that wanted to be after me?

Roxi: Well, Heather hates you.

Keira: But not enough to kidnap me. She's more on wanting to beat me

Roxi: I'm sure the countless bad guys you've beaten up over the years could have formed a little army, maybe?

Keira: Useless thugs...vs a Super Powered Human who can go into different forms to get stronger....

Roxi: I'm just throwing things out here. Maybe we need to talk to that other Roxi about it.

Keira: Don't you got a comm link to her?

Roxi: No. She obviously knew the guilds frequency, but it's not ours.

Keira: Have V contact her to get her to contact us. That note has me bothered. Cause Heather nor the thugs would write something like that.

Roxi: We should just go visit her.

Keira: If I know me...well...not me, but you as me from a alternate universe. She's in panic mode

Roxi: All the more reason to visit.

Keira: Fine....won't work. But fine

Roxi: Why wouldn't it work? We need to talk to her to get anywhere!

Keira: If we're going, let's go!

Roxi: Okay!

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: I'm sorry. I'm just worried.

Roxi: We have to start at the start.

Keira: I know. Just transmit us there. I'll calm down

Roxi: Alright

Roxi transmits Keira and herself to see Roxi Z who is crying hysterically, still in costume until she sees Roxi and Keira come in.

Keira: Hey...

Roxi Z: WHERE WERE YOU!? DID YOU FIND HER!?

Roxi: We had things to do, we couldn't just stop working.

Roxi Z: Yea, you get to wrestle. You get to patrol. Me and Keira couldn't do a thing and now...now...

Roxi Z cries again

Roxi: I'm sorry. We didn't know!

Roxi Z screams as she looks at Roxi and throws a punch. Keira quickly blocks it and looks at her.

Keira: Calm the fuck down! We're here now! We can help

Roxi: Just tell us what happened.

Roxi Z: Basically, the lights went out and I asked Keira to change. She did and I went out, just in case. When I came back, the lights were on, but Keira wasn't here. All I got was the note

Roxi: Where is the note?

Roxi Z goes to the table and pics it up. She hands Roxi the note

Roxi: Did you hear anything? Any commotion in here?

Roxi Z: Weirdest thing. I didn't. It was silent. Like she could have been dragged off or drugged.

Roxi: Alright. We'll have to get this finger printed, they could not have wanted this to be found.

Roxi Z: I'm coming with you

Roxi: You need to calm down and get a hold of yourself. You're not in any mental condition to help. The last thing we need is for you to react on pure emotion, and the next thing we know, you're in just as much trouble as she may be.

Roxi Z: This isn't up for discussion. If your Keira was kidnapped. You'd be tearing half of the city looking for her!

Keira's eyes widen after she hears Roxi Z say that. She remember to a few years back, a incident that almost caused Sin to be released years before 2020. Keira turns to Roxi, saying

Keira: I KNOW WHO IT IS!

Roxi: What?

Keira: Dr. Dream! He kidnapped me years ago, before Nate was born. He was trying to get me to go through my own personal Hell, which was unleashing Sin!

Roxi: That's quite a leap.

Keira: I know. But I remember you telling me that you were almost tearing half the city up, looking for me. Til you found me at the power plant

Roxi: We'd have to find him, even if that's more than just a coincidence.

Keira: I know. But I got a gut feeling on this one, babe. Trust me

Roxi: Well, gut feeling or not, we need to get this figured out. Even if you were 100% correct, we'd need to find him and figure out what the plan is anyway. And... by the way, how did anyone even find you? You're supposed to be here and not going out in costume.

Keira: ....You two snuck out and patrolled, didn't you?

Roxi Z: I WAS BORED! What do you want from me? I was itching for the next, great fight!

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: How many times?

Roxi Z: Like... 10?

Roxi: So you... you were being watched.

Keira: Way to go, Dumbass!

Roxi Z: Look, if you had let us go on patrol to start with. We wouldn't have snuck around!

Keira: Would explain why it's been so quiet lately, too.

Keira thinks for a second, quickly saying

Keira: In terms of my end, at least.

Roxi Z: We are good at our job. We stopped a few crimes, and you guys get the credit for it! And now, this is how you're going to repay us, by not letting me save my wife!

Roxi: Don't play that game. You are not in the right mental state.

Roxi Z: I am! I want to find my wife!

Roxi: There are holes in the wall from you punching it. You aren't right, and you need to let us do our work, and then, if we have a solid lead, and we can figure this out, then we'll add you to the group when we can pinpoint a location.

Keira sighs as she then says

Keira: Roxi Z, get your gear and calm down. You're coming with us

Roxi Z: Wait, what? But Roxi just--

Keira: I know. I know. Roxi, she needs to come with us.

Roxi: No, she doesn't. She can jeopardize everything if she isn't thinking clearly.

Keira: Roxi, you weren't thinking clearly when I was kidnapped years ago. It took you and Vision to talk before you were able to figure out where I was.

Roxi: Yes, and you're assuming that this is the exact same thing and we don't know that for sure.

Roxi Z: Did I mention that me and Keira are wearing a tracer?

Keira quickly turns and looks at Roxi Z, asking

Keira: Wait. You're telling this NOW? Why didn't you tell us before!?

Roxi Z: Well, we didn't know how your tech is in this world. Plus, the GUILD put them on us, just in case. I don't know if it's on or not.

Roxi: Did you at least try?

Roxi Z stays silent over that question

Roxi: Great. That's just perfect.

Keira: Calm, Rox.

Roxi: Just.... turn it on, at least see if your tracker can pick up hers.

Roxi Z goes over and turns on the monitor on her communicator to track Keira Z. Already, they're getting a location on where she is

Roxi Z: Can you pull it up on your map, Roxi Prime?

Roxi: Fine, check it out.

Roxi Z does so and points to one direction, saying

Roxi Z: From what I'm seeing. It looks like the place is a building, formerly used for a mental asylum.

Roxi: Fine, WE are going to check it out. YOU need to stay here.

Roxi Z: No. I'm going with you

Roxi: This isn't up for debate. You could have done all of this by yourself. You just proved it. Instead you sat here an emotional wreck. I've had enough of this.

As Roxi goes to leave, Keira stops her

Keira: She's going with us

Roxi: Don't do this. Don't. You didn't even want to do this anymore. She cannot go with us, because the moment we do find something, she's going to jump into it and do more harm than good. She's already delayed everything by getting worked up and not thinking. So don't you sit here and try and guilt trip me either.

Keira: You just said it. This could be it for me. We need as much help as we can get, Roxi! I'm doing the same thing she is. Worked up and not thinking right now. Right now, I want to find Keira Z. I want to fight! If this is my last fight, so be it! You knew it was coming, Roxi. Sooner or later, my last fight was coming.

Roxi: We only know where the tracker is, we don't know where she is. That's my point. If we go there, and she's there, then what? Then, it possibly becomes a hostage situation, then maybe two. This has to be done the right way, because it we go in guns blazing, it could get worse. Numbers mean nothing if this isn't done right. People's lives are possibly at stake.

Keira: You don't think I know that!? HUH!? I wouldn't be asking this if I didn't know the risks!

Roxi: I know that you know that. But you're the one who said they've lost the will to do this. Don't sit here and tell me you want to fight, and then you don't think it through. I can't have you, or anyone else half-assing thing. She's too emotional, that's the truth. If you want to help, then get your head in the game.

Keira then raises her hand, producing a energy ball, aiming it at Roxi, saying

Keira: My head is in the game. Right now, I want to save Keira Z. Yea, what I'm doing isn't getting my head in the game. But trust me, it is....

Keira gets rid of the ball and looks at her

Keira: I love you. All I ask for you to do is trust me. I am losing the will to do this. I knew this would be it for me. So please...let me go out...saving them.

Roxi: Then focus and think about what you're saying and actually listen to what I'm saying. I'm trying to keep everyone alive and the more time we spend arguing the less time we have to do anything. She cannot come with us right now. It's not feisable. It's as simple as that. I've already explained this that if for her own good, and for the other Keira's. I'm not trying to stop you from saving anyone, I'm trying to make sure that everyone can be saved in the first place.

As Keira was about to say something, she could feel a energy getting stronger. She looks over Roxi's shoulder to see Roxi Z glowing a little bit in a silver aura. She knew that aura too well as she looks back at Roxi, saying like she was putting her foot down on this one

Keira: She's going...

Keira then points over to Roxi Z and the silver aura, showing Roxi

Roxi: Then why don't you lead the way, since you want to be in control.

Keira: Don't do this. Not now, Roxi. We're a team. You and I know this.

Roxi: Whatever you say. Let's go.

Roxi walks off as Keira just looks at her. Roxi Z stands beside her, looking concerned for Keira as she asks

Roxi Z: Does she always act like this?

Keira: No. Ever since I slowly starting losing my will to fight. She's been...I don't know. Maybe she'll be glad to be rid of me as a hero at this point.

Keira lowers her head, sighing a bit

Keira: I'm just useless to her now

Roxi Z: Thank you for standing with me.

Keira: Well, I'm basically you. But you need to focus, if you want to get your Keira back. I know you can do it.

Keira looks at Roxi Z

Keira: Now will you stay calm?

Roxi Z: Yes

Keira nods as the two rush and join Roxi as the scene fades

-----------------------------

The scene opens on the abandoned Mental Asylum as Keira, Roxi and Roxi Z land ontop of it, in their respective costumes. Keira looks at the rooftop door as she looks at the communicator map, saying

Keira: Signal's strong. This is the place.

Keira looks over at the two, saying

Keira: What's the plan, LB?

Roxi: What do you mean? You didn't want to go with my plan, so... have at it.

Keira: Stop acting like this. We're going with your plan and you know it.

Keira turns away from Roxi, saying

Keira: You'll be rid of me as your partner anyway, soon enough. You'll get what you want. A housewife.

Roxi Z: Look, if she's here, I'm going in!

Keira: NO! If it's like the same as it was years ago. Then it'll take more than brute force to get your Keira out of it. I told you, Z. Calm...down.

Keira looks at the two, saying

Keira: Plus, from what the note said. The person wants Kat...aka me.

Roxi Z: Exactly! They don't want me! And it's MY wife! You two can argue all you want, but I'm going to actually do something about it!

Keira: Do it and I'll kill you AND Roxi to prove my point!

The two Roxis looked shocked to hear this from Keira as Keira says

Keira: They want Kat. I'm going to give the person what they want.

Roxi Z: What?! NO! This is MY wife! You save your own wife on your own time!

Roxi: I think the boss has spoken, Roxi.

Keira turns around, going to Roxi. She slaps her across the face

Keira: Shut up! If you're going to do this. Then go home! I'm basically useless to you soon anyway. Least I can save someone one last time...

Keira turns and walks over to the door, saying

Keira: ...Goodbye.

Keira opens it and enters it, slamming it hard. She goes down the stairs and gets to the room that has the strongest of the signal at this point. She opens it and sees Keira Z on a bed, strapped to a device as Keira says silently

Keira: I knew it...

Keira goes over to Keira Z, saying

Keira: Don't worry, I'll get you out

All of a sudden, a gun is seen drawn at Keira as the person says

Dr. Dream: HOW... WHAT?

Keira: Oh. the Quack. Long time...

Dr. Dream: HOW ARE THERE TWO OF YOU! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!

Keira: I'd tell you, but this is all a dream. Now let me punch you, so you can wake up

Dr. Dream: Then you must be the real one. This one did not have the power at all... Incompetent fools grabbed some impersonator!

Keira: What did you do, go to Vegas? I should really sue, seriously.

Dr. Dream: I have already taken her powers, as feeble as they were. But you, you are the ultimate prize. But you won't be getting her out of that device without me!

Keira: Then power it down and give her those powers back. Once you do. I'm going to knock the ever loving shit out of you

Keira just stares at Dr. Dream. Meanwhile, both Roxi and Roxi Z are seen looking down at the rooftop window, seeing Keira and Dr. Dream talk as Roxi Z says

Roxi Z: There she is. There's my Keira! What is she in?

Roxi: It's a dreamscape. It keeps the person inside in a dream-like state.

Roxi Z: Why isn't your Keira ripping it off of my Keira!?

Roxi Z looks down, seeing Keira talking

Roxi: Because she can't. It would be the equivalent of smashing into a wall.

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: Imagine anesthesia wearing off during surgery and how much pain you'd be in. It would most likely stop her heart.

Roxi Z: So, if I had went in there and ripped it off...I would have...

Roxi Z begins to cry a bit, thinking of what would have happened if she had. Roxi goes over and hugs her

Roxi: You could kill her.

Roxi Z: I'm sorry. I'm so stupid....

Roxi: No, you're emotional.

Roxi Z: This happened to you?

Roxi: Of course, it did.

Roxi Z: You tore the city up, trying to look for her. You were a emotional mess.

Roxi Z looks at Roxi, saying

Roxi Z: I should have stayed back at the house. I should have listened to you and my Keira. If I had, she wouldn't be in that device.

Roxi: This isn't about who is right and wrong anymore. This is about helping your wife.

Roxi Z: Are you still mad at Keira, then? Do you really want her to lose her will to fight and...be a housewife as she puts it?

Roxi: I want Keira to make up her own mind.

Roxi Z: How can she when a piece of her is still gone?

Roxi Z looks at Roxi

Roxi Z: Sorry. I've been studying you and her. Forgive me

Roxi: This is Keira's fight. I can't fight this battle for her.

Roxi Z: But you wish you could. You got so angry at her for taking charge.

Roxi: No, I got angry at her for reacting without thinking.

Roxi Z: And I can see it now, even more clearly than before. She was afraid I would have done the same thing that happened to you and her years back. Except I'm not you and I would have ended up killing my Keira by accident.

Roxi: So, let's see if she does it right.

The two watch as Keira looks at Dr. Dream

Keira: What's it going to be? Going to let her go?

Dr. Dream: You can't save her. Not without me. You are in no position to make threats!

Keira: I don't make threats. I make promises. Let her go, give her the powers back and I'll be yours. You can strap me to the chair. Get your sick dreams or...wait.

Keira stops and quickly asks

Keira: Powers? You don't do that.

Dr. Dream: I can now. My new machine can now suck the powers out of Metahumans and Supers like yourself. I did this cause I want the one power you have, Kat!

Keira: Which is? Cause you can't have my charm.

Dr. Dream: Starting to see that you're getting that ugly wit from Lady Bedlam. Her and her horrible jokes

Roxi Z turns to see Roxi grumbling over that line

Roxi Z: ....I think you're funny.

Roxi: I appreciate that.

Roxi Z: Then again, so is my Keira.

The two look back down as Dr. Dream says

Dr. Dream: But no. The one thing I want from you, Kat....is your ultimate power. Ultra X!

Keira's eyes widen, quickly saying

Keira: Ultra X? What's that? Some sort of new drink?

Dr. Dream: You know exactly what I'm talking about! It is in you! I thought it was in her, but clearly I just had the wrong one.

Keira: I don't even know how you knew I had this power in the first place!

Dr. Dream: I have seen the thoughts of many people, I know their true lives. And I know, if I am able to harness Ultra X, I can make anything into a true reality!

Keira: That's not how Ultra X works!

Dr. Dream: I can make it work that way!

Keira: Ultra X is just a different kind of power. My mind and body finally becomes one, able to perform in a freeform and able to unlock dormant powers I never thought I had with my other transformations. Ultra X isn't a regular transformation

Dr. Dream: Then you don't need to use it. It should be in the hands of someone who will use it the right way. Now, you either surrender yourself for testing, or your... doppelganger will suffer the consequences.

Keira clenches her fist, looking like she was ready to fight. But she secretly gives a wink, looking up, making sure Dr. Dream didn't see it, as a hint for Roxi to be ready. She then looks at Dr. Dream, saying

Keira: ....Fine. I'll do it. But you got to let her go first.

Dr. Dream: You don't get to make demands. I could just as easily pull the plug and she dies!

Keira: Here's the thing. You're not fast enough to do it. By the time you get to it, I'll break your arm and leave you in a bloody heap. So yes. I can make demands, least one. You want to be the one armed doctor?

Dr. Dream: You could, but without the failsafe, she'll be trapped forever. Are you willing to take the chance that you could pull her out without me? You'd be jamming on the brakes on car going 100 miles an hour. I've studied this a thousand times. You have the strength to kill me, I have no doubt of that. But having her powers now... I can see your movement faster than I could as a human. So maybe you do break my arm, and then... you have nothing.

Keira: Yet here I am, handing myself to you on a silver platter. I'm making it easy for you. All I ask is that you let her go. I'm the one you want. You know it and I know it.

Keira then says quickly

Keira: Plus, you only have one bed...how are you going to strap me to it if you still have her?

Dr. Dream grits his teeth, now out of options. He can't use both beds for himself and his victim. He relents.

Dr. Dream: Fine... but if you try anything, I will use the failsafe.

Keira: Don't worry. I'm gonna stand right here.

Dr. Dream: Fine

Keira keeps standing, flipping her hair a bit to get it out of her eyes, doubling as a signal for Roxi to come down quickly as soon as Keira Z was released

Roxi: This is your queue.

Roxi Z: No, it's yours. You two know what to do. I'll be in the way.

Roxi: Do you want to save your wife, or not?

Roxi Z lowers her head, trying to think, but the silver aura comes back around her. Roxi Z feels a hand on her shoulder. She calms down and looks at Roxi, smiling

Roxi: It's ok. I trust you, I have faith in you. Just like Keira does. Like I always say to her. We will always be supportive, do everything--

Roxi Z: Together....

Roxi: Together, yes.

Roxi Z nods and looks at Roxi, asking

Roxi Z: What spot do you want me to be? I want to rush in as soon as he gets my Keira out of that.

Roxi: That's the plan, at least, I think.

Roxi Z: I know. what spot?

Roxi: Go in. Make sure she's completely out of the chair and unhooked. After that, get her out of here.

Roxi Z nods and rushes in, getting in position. Meanwhile, Keira watches Dr. Dream as he slowly gets Keira Z out of the dream

Roxi: Just be patient, and wait for the signal

Roxi Z: Got it, LB

Keira: Are you done? My butt's falling asleep from standing here.

Dr. Dream: I could rush, but then your counterpart here, might have a little accident, so I'd be patient if I were you.

Keira: Yea, yea.

Dr. Dream slowly unhooked Keira Z and slowly moved here out, onto a medical stretcher, tying her down and looking over at Keira, pointing the gun at Keira Z for insurance.

Dr. Dream: No funny business... get on the bed.

Keira: Sure, sure.

Keira slowly sits on the bed, getting comfortable before she lays on it, saying

Keira: Do you really think this will work? What? Gonna hook me up and then what? Kill her?

Dr. Dream: That all depends.

Keira: On what?

Dr. Dream: The amount of Ultra X I obtain.

Keira: You know it's not going to work. Hell, if anything. I'd be more worried about yourself...

Dr. Dream: I am a scientist, and at the end of the day, I will be a god!

Dr. Dream walks over and is about to begin strapping in Keira.

Roxi: That's your cue.

Roxi Z rushes and slams a elbow into Dr. Dream's head, making him drop the gun. She kicks it away and gets to Keira Z. She slowly wakes her up as Keira unstraps herself

Roxi Z: Time to wake up, beautiful

Dr. Dream: NO!

Keira: LB! Push the stretcher outside! QUICKLY!

Keira says, punching Dr. Dream in the face. Roxi quickly comes down, pushing the stretcher aside.

Keira: Take good care of her, LB.

Keira gives a wink, their plan working like a charm as Keira stands beside Roxi Z

Keira: He's gotten a little stronger, but it should wear off. Think you can keep up with me, Z?

Roxi Z: We need to get her power back! He needs to be strapped to the machine and the energy reversed! She's not waking up!

Keira: I know. Calm down, otherwise. He'll beat us

Roxi Z: You're right. I'll stay calm.

The two begin to do a fighting pose as Dr. Dream notices both women and the third leaving. He shakes his head, shouting

Dr. Dream: TWO KATS!? TWO BEDLAMS!? I don't know what sort of twisted joke you're pulling. But it won't work! I don't know who that imposter Bedlam was, running off with that other imposter. Doesn't matter now. I'll beat you both!

Keira: Really now? Do it!

Both Keira and Roxi Z scream out, going into their blue form. Dr. Dream sees this and screams. He shouts out

Dr. Dream: NO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! LADY BEDLAM DOESN'T HAVE THAT FORM! I'VE SEEN HER MIND!

Keira: You're right. I'd explain it all to you. But I'll leave you with this...

The two take their fists and hit Dr. Dream hard. They knock him out as Keira says

Keira: Multiverse Theory is a fucking bitch!

Keira takes a deep breath as she puts Dr. Dream onto the bed and straps him in. She turns and shouts

Keira: YOU CAN BRING HER BACK IN, LB! Your plan worked!

Roxi rolls back in Keira Z and smiles a bit. Roxi Z looks confused as she asks

Roxi Z: Wait, you two were...

Roxi: Never arguing. We figured out you would join us, despite me telling you not to. Whatever happened, you had to see it for yourself. I also told you this was Kat's fight. That she had to figure it out. Which she did, good job.

Keira: Less talky, more hook her up to get her powers back.

Roxi nods as she hooks Keira Z back to it and they get to work as the scene fades

------------------------------------------

After everything is over. The 4 heroes are now back at square one, and Keira Z and Roxi Z are still stuck.

Roxi: Are you feeling better?

Keira Z: Yeah, I'm slowly regaining everything. Thanks guys... I mean it.

Roxi: No problem.

Keira: Anytime.

Roxi Z: I'm sorry for all of this, Blonde. It's my fault

Keira Z: I don't even want to remember it, but it's actually weird. That Dr. Dream kept screaming at me about Ultra X, and... well... I don't have it. Roxi does.

Keira: I do...

Keira Z: I know now that's why he targeted me. He thought I was you.

Keira: I think so. I should apologize too. I've become a huge target for most of the baddies here.

Keira Z: You don't have to, it's what we do.

Roxi Z: I mean.. it's not ALL we do.

Roxi Z nudges Keira Z with her elbow.

Keira Z: Get your mind out of the gutter.

Keira: She's not wrong, right, babe?

Keira nudges Roxi with her elbow too

Roxi: Can we not have the happy moment without making it about that?

Keira Z: I wish we could.

Keira: Why don't you two run off and be wife/wife then? Get you the Keira you always want--

Keira stops and sighs a bit over that

Keira: Sorry. I'm just worn out. I think helping my counterpart out...I think that was my last fight.

Keira Z: Well... if it was... thank you. You saved my life.

Roxi Z: Really... truly, you did us the greatest favor anyone can do for another. Now... if we could just figure out how to get home, that would be great.

Keira: I wish I was figuring that out too as well as getting my will to fight back

Roxi: We'll figure something out.

Then a sudden flash of light, and then with a bright smile on her face, Jean Vale appears again.

Jean: Hello ladies... especially that fine looking redhead and that fine looking blonde over there.

Keira: Jean. Nice to see your sexy ass.

Roxi Z: Hello mama!

Jean: I couldn't help overhearing this commotion and I've been searching and I think I've figured out how to this lovely couple back to where they came from.

Keira: Wait, you found their universe!?

Jean: Well yeah, I can go through dimensions and time. I just can't open up time portals for anyone but myself.

Roxi Z: So... when you asked me to run away with you to a different place?

Jean: I can take you to a different dimension, but it's not permanent. Maybe days before we have to change to a different spot.

Roxi Z: Well... I've got a few hours to kill.

Keira: EXCUSE ME!?

Keira gets a bit angry at Roxi Z over that

Keira: You mean to tell me that you would choose a fling....over your own wife!?

Roxi: Ahem...

Jean: Don't be jealous Keira. Yeesh, there's always room for you too.

Keira: It's not that, Jean. Nor is it like that, Roxi. It makes it sound like Roxi Z would whore around and think less of her wife!

Roxi Z: NEVER. I love Keira. With all my heart. That's not going to change. I just... it's Jean and Jean's... special to me.

Jean: Aww... I know. Don't let Keira fool you, she is totally jealous. But, before we get down the real fun business... I will need you two to come with me.

Keira: I told you, Jean. I'm not leaving Roxi

Jean: Not like that. Yet...

Roxi: Please get to the point, Jean.

Keira Z: Please.

Jean: Party poopers. Anyway, it does require Keira and Roxxy, since they both possess Ultra X in those hard bodies.

Roxi: Can you not make this a sexual thing please?

Jean: Sorry, sorry, I'm a professional. Anyway, I have found the spot where if two Ultra X powered beams hit together, they will open a small window that is only going to be open for about 30 seconds. That appeared to be the cause of why you guys fell through in the first place. Equal powers opened the hole, so equal powers have to re-open it.

Keira: Wait, how? I don't remember opening any portals!

Jean: Not you gorgeous. Whomever Roxxy and Kee-ra here were fighting in their universe.

Roxi Z: Sin...

Keira Z: During that power struggle... I remember that.

Keira: Seriously? If that was the case. A portal should have opened up here as well during my fight with Sin.

Jean: Maybe your Sin wasn't as strong.

Roxi: That's great, so.. what are we waiting for?

Keira: I don't know if I can even access Ultra X. Jean...I lost the will to fight, saving Keira Z.

Jean: Well... the powers have to be equal otherwise it won't work.

Roxi Z: Can we at least try? Please!

Keira sighs. She then says

Keira: Fine, I can try. But after this, it's over for me...legit.

Jean: So... you're going to be at the house all the time? Alone?

Roxi: JEAN!

Jean: Alright, alright... let's go.

Keira nods as she goes with Jean and Roxi Z. At the spot, she looks at Jean.

Keira: So, this spot?

Jean: Yup. Well, right where I'm standing. The two beams need to hit directly above me, and then, Roxxy and Kee-ra should be able to go home.

Keira Z: We need to get back home.

Keira: I don't know....

Roxi Z: Fine, you know what? It sounds like you don't want us going home. I can take Roxi's place. Kill her and become the new Lady Bedlam. After, I'll take Jean...all....for...myself

Jean: Oh... tempting.

Roxi: Excuse me?

Keira's eyes turn silver as she gets angry

Keira: No! YOU WON'T TOUCH EITHER OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Keira goes into her Ultra X form, her hair silver as she aims her hand at Roxi Z

Jean: Smart thinking Roxxy.

Roxi Z: For you babe, anything. Let's do this.

Jean marks the spot and carefully puts Roxi Z, and Keira in their respective spots to properly aim the beams. After this, she gives each of them a slap on the butt.

Jean: Whenever you're ready, babes.

Keira places her hands together

Keira: Kaaa....meee....

Roxi Z Does the same.

Roxi Z: Ha.... Meee....

Keira: By the way....I'm stronger than you....

Roxi Z: Don't worry, I'll keep my power under control so you can keep up.

Keira extends her hands out, screaming

Keira: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Roxi Z fires her blast to meet Keira's in the air, over Jean's head. And like clockwork, a rift opens.

Jean: Perfect. You have 30 seconds!

Keira Z: Roxi? Keira? Thank you... for everything.

Roxi Z: Good, I got 10 seconds to do this

Roxi Z aims her hand and fires what looked like a Ki blast at Keira. Keira blocks, but it hits her, making Keira glow for a few seconds before going back to normal. Roxi Z says

Roxi Z: Something you need....Thank you both. Ready babe?

Keira Z: Let's go!

Roxi Z flies as both her and Keira Z fly in, entering their own world as the portal closes

Jean: I just love a happy ending....

Roxi: That's not funny.

Jean: hey, I meant that wholeheartedly! I AM one of the keepers of mischief and temptation, Roxi.

Roxi: I noticed.

As Roxi turns to see if Keira was alright, she sees a fist coming to her. Roxi blocks it as Keira smirks She then backs away and begins to say

Keira: Babe...I...I don't know what happened. But I think Roxi Z....

Roxi: Is just like you?

Jean: I mean... not quite... but they're both pretty hot.

Roxi: I DIDN'T ASK YOU.

Keira: No! I can feel it! A piece of me feels like it's back in me. Both of us using Ultra X and whatever Roxi Z did...

Roxi: Meaning?

Keira: I WANT TO FIGHT!

Jean: See? It all worked out in the end.

Roxi: That's great news. But fight right now? We've got to get home.

Keira: Oh? Let me guess. Afraid I'm better than you, Rox?

Roxi: We have other things to worry about than sparring right now.

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: You know... home? Work?

Jean: I mean... if Roxi's super tired... there's a ton of ways to work off that excess energy, Keira.

Jean gives Keira a wink.

Keira: Seriously, Jean?

Jean: What? You know I'm never going to stop, right?

Keira: Stop. Roxi's right. I need to go home...and get to work.

Jean: Fine, fine.... I mean... it's not like I totally figured this out and fixed everything. Why should I get rewarded for my good deeds?

Before Keira could say anything, Roxi looks at Jean and speaks

Roxi: You did help. And we thank you, as always Jean.

Jean: I know. I supposed I should hit the old dusty trail. I suppose Roxxy and Kee-Ra probably need me.

Keira sighs and grabs Jean. She kisses her deeply for a moment. She breaks it and says

Keira: Thanks...

Jean: Any time gorgeous.

Satisfied, Jean disappears in a bright light, blowing Keira a kiss as she leaves.

Keira: Ready to go, babe?

Roxi: Yeah... Let's go home.

The two hold each other, transmitting home as the scene fades

------------------------------------

The scene opens to show Keira throwing so many punches and kicks like never before. She was training the gravity room and throws a few ki blasts. She dodges them as she feels the gravity returning to normal, confusing her.

Keira: What the....

Roxi smiles as she had pushed the button.

Roxi: Just checking to see how you are feeling.

Keira: Never better. Like I have got my old life back!

Roxi: Good. Because you're gonna need that fire.

Keira: Dani Weston. I know. I can't wait for it. She's one of the ones I don't think I fought yet

Roxi: Well, she hasn't been around for a couple of years. But she's good. Very good.

Keira: And that's what I need. Someone who isn't a total, whiny bitch

Roxi: Forget about that past, this is about here and now.

Keira: Agreed. I can't wait for it, baby.

Keira looks at Roxi and asks

Keira: Wanna spar?

Roxi: That really did help you, didn't it?

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: Whatever the other Roxi gave to you.

Keira: I wish I could thank her. But I doubt we'll ever see them again

Keira gets close to Roxi and holds her

Keira: But for now. I won't waste this

Roxi: Who knows.... But... it's good to have you back to normal.

Keira: Now, do you want to spar or not?

Roxi: Fine, fine... let's do this.

Keira giggles as she gets into fighting position

Keira: I may help you train and help you get to my form

Roxi: Maybe, we'll see, I guess.

Keira: Til then

Keira gives a wink

Keira: Bring it, Red!

Roxi: If you insist.

The two rush towards each other and throw a punch to each other, the scene fading

=============================================
It's weird, isn't it?

One moment, you think that it's over. That everything you have done comes to an end and then the next, you get proven right about a lot of things. Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about? Andrea Hernandez, of course!

Despite her winning two weeks ago. I was proven right. She STILL bitched and moaned about it. I tried and tried to help, but she kept calling me bipolar and all. So, at this point, she's lost her ever loving mind. I know at the end of the day, it's the decision of the SCW Brass on this one. But if I can make a tiny little suggestion... Don't put Andrea in the Internet Championship Tournament. Hell, if she's going to complain about winning and all that. Don't give her anything. She says she wants to earn it. But in all honesty, she's a spoiled little brat that cries even after she gets what she wants. Maybe it's cause it's not too perfect or something, Hell if I know. One way or another. She needs to be humbled.

Now, we need to move on. Cause I finally have a chance to go for the Bombshell Internet Championship. Yes, it's the first round of the tournament. But it still counts. You know I'm going to give my all and damn it. One way or another, I'm going to get to the finals and I will become the Bombshell Internet Championship.

Or, I guess not, if you listen to everybody else.

I feel like this is just how it is now. I feel like this is what I will always be seen as, no matter what happens. I can beat Alicia Lukas, I can beat my wife, I can beat Crystal, I can beat Amy Marshall, I can beat anyone on this roster. I can do it a thousand times, and the moment, the one moment I slip and I don’t win, that I’m right back to where I started. And not only am I right back where I started, then all of a sudden nothing I’ve ever done means anything anymore. I’m right back at square one. I get it, I lost two weeks ago, but it wasn’t for lack of trying, it was me, trying to have something that may have been gone for a little while.

Yea, it’s true, I don’t know how much longer I really am going to wrestle. I don’t know what exactly my future holds, but I will be damned if after a loss, I’m just going to be swept under the rug because someone else wants to take the spotlight from me. I’ve worked really fucking hard, for a long time, legit, to not be considered my wife’s shadow. Yet people continue to say that I’m only where I am because of my wife. It pisses me off that no matter what I accomplish, I am compared to her. It’s unfair and disrespectful to me. I’ve said it a hundred times, I’m not Roxi. I’m not my wife, and if that’s a strike against me, then so be it. Everyone will just have to get used to that.

Now, my road to it won't be easy. Then again, nothing in my career has ever come easy in all honesty. So why should my first-round match be any easy at all? It's not a good fight if it's all easy, is it? But the person I'm fighting is someone I have never fought before. I know I haven't. But that makes this all the more exciting. The person? Dani Weston!

Now, let me be clear I’m after one thing right now, and that’s the Bombshell Internet Championship. It’s the only title I have left to win, and that’s really all I want right now. Just to say I am a grand slam champion, and it wasn’t my wife who got me here. Roxi didn’t help me the Roulette championship, and unless things have changed, it takes TWO people to be tag team champions. And to top it all off, I must have missed when Roxi was in the ring fighting Alicia Lukas and beating her for the Bombshell’s championship at High Stakes and just gave it to me. No, I did those things, and I’m getting so tired of the disrespect I am getting from people who want to stereotype me. I’m done with it. I am just trying to win the Internet championship and complete the grand slam. Anyone who wants to mock the length of my reigns or how I’m not this person or that person can legit piss off.

But this week, this week is just another example and I’m already annoyed. I’m already pissed off that I get placed in a match with Dani Weston. I’m not saying Dani isn’t good, she won the World Bombshell Championship three years ago. You don’t just win that championship without earning it. I’m cool with that. But you know what happened? Everybody and their mother wanted to praise Dani and encourage her and give her the pats on the back and give her the whole royal treatment. Everyone in this match is just counting me out like it’s a fucking forgone conclusion that I’m going to lose. I might as well not even show up to San Jose at this rate. Why bother? It’s written in the stars that Dani Weston is about to walk into Climax Control and just beat me because I'm chopped liver.

That is a bunch of bullshit.

Like I said, Dani is good, but I’ve been here, busting my ass every time out. I’ve never not given it everything I have each and every time I step into the ring, because I love a good fight. And I know Dani will be a good fight, that’s easy to see. But if anyone thinks simply because Dani is making a return to the ring that I’m just going to roll over and lay down for a returning wrestler, they have another thing coming. Because now, I feel it. I feel it closer to me than it has ever been. Just a little mini tournament to crown a new Bombshell Internet Champion. I can feel it and I feel like this is all just another instance where I am set up to have my dreams crushed because Dani Weston is back. Like I’m not supposed to win this match, it goes against this wonderful story of Dani coming back and becoming the Bombshell Internet champion like it was supposed to work out that way.

But hell, that’s been the story of my career.

No one expected me to win the Bombshell Roulette championship by cashing in my briefcase and beating Crystal. Hell, I was looked as taking the cheap way to victory because I didn’t cash it on the World Bombshell Champion at that point. And I sure as hell wasn’t supposed to win the World Bombshell Championship from Alicia at High Stakes, she just won it back, and that was after a historic reign. But I did. I did those things and I proved I am more than capable of doing anything when I set my mind to it.

Now, Dani. I know you haven't been seen for a long time. I don't know what happened to you, I hope everything went well. But you're back now and your first match back is well, with me. A former World Bombshell Champion, a woman who doesn't have anything left to lose in this company, wanting to win just the one title that she hasn't won yet in this company. You're just coming back and you want to make sure your return to the company has you on the ground, running full force! I don't blame you.

I’ll admit, I haven’t been in the mood to fight and I have been giving it all, and even at Summer XXXtreme it didn’t feel right. It didn’t feel right a couple of weeks ago either, no excuses, I lost, I will admit that, I’ve never made an excuse for why I’ve lost, and God knows, I’ve lost enough to not have any excuses he hasn’t heard anyway. I’ve lost, because I wasn’t good enough. I can freely admit that. But the fact that I’m being just written off while SCW folks roll out the red carpet for you? That... THAT is motivation. Motivation to play spoiler, like I’ve done before. People may cast me as the underdog, that’s okay, it just makes it more enjoyable to win when it happens. And after everything that has happened in the past couple of weeks? I certainly have the itch to fight again. I feel reborn at this point. I feel re-energized and focused.

So, I can’t wait for that feeling of beating you Dani and moving on in this tournament. This is my dream. Just to complete that grand slam, and join an elite group. I’m not about to just lay down because you are coming back. I respect you Dani, but I’m going to do everything I can because I REFUSE to give up on my dream and I refuse to be overlooked anymore.

I'm sorry to say this and to do this to you, Dani. But your return to the company won't be starting with a win and advancing to the next round of the tournament. No. It starts with a loss to me and you ending up to the back of the line as I advance further into the tournament. I'm sorry, Dani. But this is the way it has to be. You can blame the people who only want to see me fail. They are motivating me to do this. They are motivating me to once again, do something they don’t think I can do.

Nobody’s giving me a shot, Dani. Everyone wants to see you walk into Climax Control and make your triumphant return. I hope you understand why I’m letting this all out now.

Dani, get ready for this. You're facing off with one of the best. Despite how I feel. I can't wait for our match. Under different circumstances, under a different setting, I’d be more than happy to just wrestle you, fight you for the challenge. But now? With everything that has been placed in front of me, and this being one of the best chances I will ever have? No, I’m not going to lose to you. I’m going to beat you.

Don't hold back on me, cause I won't hold back one bit.

Til then.

Kisses,
Keira