Author Topic: Return Of The Fighter  (Read 848 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Return Of The Fighter
« on: July 02, 2021, 04:06:16 AM »
The scene opens with Keira and Roxi down in their room off the training room where they have gathered the evidence and files from missions. Keira sits at the table in front of everything, studying from a book on alternate dimensions. She studies it while Roxi also reads from a similar book, until she closes hers and looks over at Keira.

Roxi: I can't really make heads or tails from this. I don't know how we're supposed to get those alternates back.

Keira: I've tried everything, but all I get from this is, "Aliens did it."

Roxi: And you'd think we'd have an alien hero somewhere, but we don't. But there must be something we can do. I'm sure they're getting bored just sitting in the guild and not doing anything.

Keira: Maybe they can be wrestlers for a bit

Roxi: Keira... I know you're not really feeling it right now, but don't make our fights their fights.

Keira: I'm saying. Might not be a bad idea right now.

Roxi: No. Especially not in the ring. What happens if they win and they take accomplishments from you and me? You want to win the Internet championship, right? Grand slam? And now you're suggesting that someone else do it for you? That is not the Keira I know.

Keira: Well...maybe it should be for now.

Keira slowly closes her book and stands up. She looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Cause I don't want to fight anymore...

Roxi: Then don't. I'll call and tell SCW that you are done. I'm not going through this with you every time you get a match. You have an opportunity to do exactly what you want, and now you're phoning it in.

Keira sighs as she turns and just walks off. Roxi raises a eyebrow at this, seeing that Keira wouldn't even back away from a argument.

Roxi: If that's what you want.

Roxi then walks up the stairs to the main area of the house, and grabs her phone. She starts putting in the numbers to SCW's HQ.

Roxi: Wait...

Roxi hangs up the phone and thinks. She notices Keira slowly coming to this point, ever since the fight with Sin. She then goes to her communicator and calls up Vision

Vision: What's up, Roxi? I don't have anything for you at the moment

Roxi: I need you to make an appointment with the guild doctor for Keira.

Vision: For Keira? What's wrong?

Roxi: I don't know. But there's clearly something wrong.

Vision: It has to be serious for me to get ahold of the GUILD Doctor.

Roxi: Lately, Keira's been slowly losing her will to fight and it's not like her

Roxi turns and sighs.

Roxi: I just worry about her.

Vision: I know you do. Now that you mention it. She has been going on less and less patrols lately.

Roxi: I know. There's just... there's something wrong and I really don't know if there's anything I can do, but she has obligations to the guild and to wrestling and I don't want her getting careless out there.

Vision: I get it. Anything that she suggested that might have got to this point?

Roxi sighs a bit as she says

Roxi: She... she wants to have another baby.

Vision: Hmmm, well. She is at that age. But I doubt that could be the reason. She'd want to fight, even if she wants another child

Roxi: It's why I'm asking for this.

Vision: Hmmm. Ok. I'll make the appointment. Give me 10 minutes and I'll call back

Roxi: Thanks

As Roxi hangs up, Keira is seen coming back in and reopening the book to study. She doesn't even notice Roxi coming to her

Keira: Ugh...can't figure this out

Roxi: We'll figure it out soon.

Keira: Yea. Sorry I walked out like I did a moment ago

Roxi: I'm still planning on calling unless you tell me you're committed to this.

Keira: I--

All of a sudden, Roxi's communicator rings as Keira sighs

Keira: Better answer

Roxi: Go ahead Vision.

Vision: I got it ready. The doctor can see Keira now if she wants to come in now.

Keira: What....

Roxi: Good.

Roxi ends the call and looks at Keira.

Roxi: You need to see a doctor

Keira: I'm fine, Roxi.

Roxi: No, you're not.

Keira: Ok, how am I not fine?

Roxi: Because you're not bothering to try anymore! I get it, you don't want to fight anymore, but you're just neglecting most things! You're giving up!

Roxi sighs and puts her hands on her hips.

Roxi: Let me ask you this question, Why do you want to continue to wrestle anymore? Why bother? Why am I not calling SCW right now and telling them you've retired? I need to know why anything is even happening with wrestling right now.

Keira: Look, I just don't want to. ok!? I don't need to explain myself to you. I just want to raise my son and hopefully another child--

Roxi: If there is one person you DO need to explain yourself to, it's ME! And --

Roxi looks at Keira.

Roxi: Another child? Why?

Keira: I'm not getting any younger. You know that

Roxi: And we've already got a son! We've got a child and he's being raised right now. And you want another one? Why? You want to raise your son, then raise him, retire, walk away and sit here at home. There is no reason to continue to wrestle then.

Keira: Then fine! Call them! I don't care! You're fine on your own anyway!

Keira turns and walks away, but Roxi grabs her by the arm

Roxi: I can't believe you once loved battle. This is why you're going to see the doctor.

Keira stays silent for a moment, looking at Roxi. She then says

Keira: ....Fine.

Roxi doesn't let go of Keira's arm and she transmits them to the Guild doctor.

Keira: Still can't believe you went behind my back and did this

Roxi: We talked about this before, and you were okay with it. I need to know if you are going to have my back out there, or if this means they need to take you out of the guild. I'm not going to have you risk lives because you don't "Feel like it"

Keira sighs a bit, letting Roxi talk

Roxi: You want to bring another person into this world, and what happens when you don't "feel like" taking care of them, too? What happens when you don't "feel like" protecting people? What happens when you don't "feel like" trying anymore? People get hurt. So yeah, I need to know how bad things are going to get out there because my wife doesn't "feel like it" anymore then she needs to stay out of the way and not force her loved ones to worry about so many other things.

Keira keeps silent

Roxi: You know, maybe we shouldn't all just take your approach. Maybe the bad guys in this world won't "feel like" doing bad things anymore. I'm sure if you continue to give this kind of display SCW won't "feel like" letting you have anymore opportunities to win a championship. Maybe they shouldn't "feel like" letting us wrestle one on one. Because, why should they, if you don't?

Keira: .....Shut up

Keira breaks her arm away from Roxi and walks towards the doctor

Roxi: I can't make you choose, but I need to know your decision, before someone does get hurt.

Keira doesn't say anything and goes into the room

Doctor: Have a seat, Lady Kat.

Keira: Yea, yea.

Doctor: Let's just get the formalities out of the way.

The doctor takes Keira's blood pressure, has her step on a scale to weigh her and her overall body temperature to ensure she isn't ill.

Doctor: Okay, so now that that's out of the way, why don't you tell me what's been troubling you? You're wife seems very concerned. It says here in these notes that you haven't been eating as regularly as you normally do, you haven't been going on patrols, nor training at a normal schedule either. She says you seem distracted. Is there something truly bothering you?

Keira: I'm fine. Visit's over

Keira tries to get up, but the doctor stops her

Doctor: Are you sure? This is doctor-patient confidentiality. I'm here to do my best to assist you if there is a medical way to do so.

Keira: There isn't. You can use your machines if it helps

Doctor: Machine?

Keira: The one you used a few times to see if there's anything wrong with me? Cause it feels like something is missing

Doctor: I can give you that scan, but this seems like more and emotional thing. If you tell me the issue, I can assist you better, Lady Kat.

Keira: Just do it

Doctor: As you wish.

Keira nods as the two went into the other room. Moments later, the doctor comes out by himself as he goes to Roxi. He looks at her and says

Doctor: Good thing your wife said something about the machine

Roxi: What do you mean?

The doctor takes a deep breath

Doctor: While she isn't lying about wanting another baby. She does want another. There's....a piece missing. More so...a piece of Keira.

Roxi: That doesn't help me.

Doctor: No, you're right. Keira can't control that part. A emotion of hers is gone from her body. Looks like it's been gone for almost a year. Up to this point, Keira's been on adrenaline. But way it looks, it looks like that piece started going since the Sin incident...

Roxi: Missing? Look, doctor, I need you to spell this out.

Doctor: Her will to fight...was in Sin. Sin is gone. Sin was what kept Keira's will to fight going! I mean, she can still eat and everything else. But cause of Sin being in her, it was fueling Keira's will to fight. Sin's gone, meaning there's no way to get that piece of Keira back...not without some sort of miracle.

Roxi: Damn it....

Doctor: I say she may have....one more fight left in her before it's gone completely.

The Doctor then quickly says

Doctor: Not counting wrestling. Those don't take long from what I've seen

Roxi: I need it back permanently. I don't know if we can wait forever.

Doctor: Lady Bedlam, I know. But there's nothing I can do.

The Doctor looks at Roxi and says

Doctor: For now, if there's something really urgent...that's when you call Lady Kat.

Roxi: ... Fine.

The doctor sighs as he turns and exits. Keira comes out as she looks at Roxi. But before Keira could say anything, Roxi hugs her tight

Roxi: I'm gonna fix this.

Keira: I don't know how

Roxi: Somehow, some way, I'm going to.

Keira gives a small smile as she hears this. It was the first genuine smile she could give in a few months

Roxi: Now... It just came across, you have a match booked with Alicia Lukas. I'm going to need you to tell me, right now, if you can do this. Because you know how this is going to end if you don't.

Keira: I have to try. I can't sit around and do nothing

Roxi: Are you sure? I need to hear it from you, because if Alicia thinks you're not going to try, she's just going to call you a coward. She's already got this penciled in as a win anyway.

Keira looks at Roxi and says to her

Keira: I got this. She hasn't been able to beat me yet. Remember who took the belt from her in the first place. I don't know where I am in terms of outside the ring. But inside, I still got a few left in me.

Roxi looks Keira in the eye.

Roxi: I know you got this. I just need that fight to come back, just for a little while longer.

Keira: I'll give you my best

Roxi: Don't do it for me... do it because you feel it.

Keira: Be lucky I don't kick you in the knee for sneaking behind my back

Keira gives a small smirk

Roxi: More like that.

Keira giggles as she holds Roxi

Keira: You're lucky that I also love you

Keira gives Roxi's butt a light slap and giggles

Roxi: I know how lucky I am.

Keira giggles as the two walk off for a bit.

-----------------------------------
The next scene is overnight as Roxi is dressed in her costume, preparing to head out on Patrol. She looks over at Keira, who is laying in bed, but not asleep. She just looks up at Roxi.

Roxi: I'm heading out, I shouldn't be gone too long, but I'll only call you if something crazy happens.

Keira: Yea...

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: Least I got some training in for my match with Alicia

Roxi: Just keep the spirit up, you can do this. I'll be back soon.

Keira: Good luck

Roxi winks as she slides her mask over her face and heads out the window. Keira gets up and goes to shut the window, but as soon as she reaches it, a familiar face floats up to the window, shocking Keira.

Jean Vale: Miss me, Keira?

Keira: J...Jean?

Jean: Still as lovely as ever.

Keira flies out as quickly as she could. She grabs Jean via a hug and holds her close

Jean: I'll take that as a yes.

Keira: Least you didn't come naked

Jean: I'll make sure to plan my next visit accordingly then.

Keira places her hand on Jean's cheek, caressing her like a long lost lover

Jean: Sorry I've been away so long, I have had many things to do.

Keira: Why do I get the feeling one of them was watching me?

Jean: I can see many things, lovely, but not all the time. But when I was going through my journeys, I always thought of you.

Keira: Was one of them finding the Keira you wanted?

Keira quickly shuts her mouth

Keira: Sorry. I said too much

Jean: I didn't find anyone that could or would ever replace you, Keira.

Keira: Surprised...considering there's a multiverse out there now.

Jean: There's a lot out there, but there is only one of you. Only one. Trust me, I looked.

Keira: You didn't look hard enough

Keira flies back in and grabs a file. She tosses it to Jean who catches it with ease

Keira: You missed a few

Jean scans the files and snickers.

Jean: Ah, yeah, Ki-era Johnson-Fisher. Sweet girl, a little too... plain for me.

Keira: Oh, you're funny. We dubbed her Keira Z here. She's in our universe, along with her Roxi.

Jean: How did she get here?

Keira: No idea. We're guessing a wormhole that ripped in time.

Jean: Hmm... well, If I can remember the right space and time, I might be able to take them home.

Keira: That's the problem. We can't pinpoint it and neither can they. We've tried.

Jean: I figured as much. But it's not going to hurt anything for a little while, is it? It has been a long time and I want to know what you have been up to. And... why I sense something about you is missing.

Keira sighs heavily over this. She then lets it out

Keira: ....Sin's Dead. DEAD dead this time.

Jean: Oh, the demon you had inside you... Well that's good isn't it? No more demons, no more crazy issues, a free Keira?

Keira: Yea....the same demon that gave you, your powers. She's gone and....

Keira looks at Jean, saying

Keira: She took a piece of me with her

Jean: Hmm... interesting. But... everything... still works right?

Jean gives a playful elbow to Keira.

Keira: You never change, Jean. Trust me, I'd pin you to the floor if I could

Jean: If you could? Have you lost your edge? I mean, I could pin you to the floor if you want.

Keira: ....I think I lost the will to fight, thanks to Sin

Keira sighs again

Keira: The GUILD Doctor took a look at me. Sin took a piece of me. He says I got one more fight left in me before....

Keira gets close to Jean

Keira: ...Before I become more....tame.

Jean: Hmmm... I don't think I like the idea of tame Keira. I like... wild, uncontrollable Keira.

Keira: Don't blame me. Blame Sin. Guess it was her way of saying a final Fuck You to me.

Keira places her hand on Jean's cheek again

Jean: So you've lost your powers as well?

Keira: My powers are still here. But...my will to fight is going

Jean: That's a good thing. But I just can't believe that you would let something like this beat you.

Keira: That and...I'm ready.

Jean: Ready for....

Keira rubs her own belly

Jean: All you had to do was ask, Keira.

Keira: Huh?

Jean: It's been a long time...

Keira: What are you...

Jean: I've always had you in my mind, Keira. You're special to me. A forbidden love. And now here you are in front of me again.

Keira: Yea, you're still special to me, Jean.

Jean: How special? We could run away together. Leave all this behind, and live in paradise with no worries. Start over together.

Keira: Jean....

Jean: Just say the word, Keira. You don't want to fight anymore, don't fight your own feelings.

Jean caresses Keira's face.

Keira: I...

Jean: Mhmm... I tried to give you the time and space. We could go to any time and space. No more hero stuff, no more wrestling, no more family trouble. Just you and me. Together. Like I've always wanted, and you... you know you wanted that too.

Keira backs away from Jean and sighs

Keira: Jean...I can't. As much as I like to run away from my problems. I can't. I still have a life here. I have a family. I finally got the life I wanted. Me running away...it's not me, Jean.

Jean sighs and shrugs.

Jean: But you know you're not feeling it right now. You don't want to struggle anymore, right? You said you've lost the will to fight, so don't fight me on this. I did what I did for you and Roxi, so that you would know that I love you and I would do anything for you. And now it feels like you are fighting with yourself, and me.

Keira: Jean...

Jean: It's been 5 years, Keira. 5. You can't tell me you love this life after all the struggles.

Keira: I do. I wouldn't give it up for the world

Jean: What is there besides Roxi. She may love you, but she can't be everything you wanted. Unless you... were just leading me on this whole time...

Keira: No. You know I made my choice a long time ago, Jean. After the last few years, I can see clearly now than ever before. You know I never lead you on, even once.

Jean: But you tease me. I don't want to see you in pain, Keira. I want you to be happy, but right now, you feel... empty.

Keira: I feel empty cause Sin took a piece of me. I got one more fight left in me

Jean: You don't even seem sure of that. Why risk it and get people hurt?

Keira: I have a wife. I have a child. I was World Bombshell Champion after so long. Even if I never fight again or lose every match I get from here on out. I won't give up the family I made with Roxi. Everything from losing my Son from the future, to Omega, to rebuilding friendships to...ending Sin in her own world....

Keira grabs Jean by her arm and pulls her close

Keira: If you could see that in your void, then you wouldn't be asking me the question at all. You would have checked up on me and helped me with at least one problem. I still love you, Jean. But you know where my heart lies.

Jean moves back and sighs, taking all the information in.

Jean: I... I didn't know...

Keira: I know you didn't. If you had been back...4 years earlier. Then maybe.

Jean: I guess it is time to....move forward.

Keira reaches out, but stops, thinking Jean will pull away. She tries anyway

Jean: No, Keira. I didn't know this information, I'm sorry I was away so long, but I see now why you don't walk away.

Keira: You know I still love you

Jean: I know. I know. I'm sorry. You... you have a lot to fight for.

Jean moves forward and hugs Keira

Jean: I love you.

Keira hugs Jean and doesn't let go

Keira: I love you too...

Jean eventually breaks off the hug and looks at Keira.

Keira: I'm still yours, no matter what

Jean: I just don't see why you are losing the will to fight, with so much to fight for.

Jean touches Keira's face.

Jean: You have a lot left to fight for.

Keira: I don't know. But I am

Keira gets close to Jean again

Keira: I'm sorry.

Jean: You don't have to be sorry. You have to fight. If for nothing else, for all that you have. And all that you have earned.

Keira: Believe it or not. You're still one of those I earned.

Jean smiles.

Jean: I know sweet thing, I know.

Jean looks away and at the sky for a second.

Jean: But, let me see if I can do one more thing for you. I'll try and find the exact time and space and see if I can get those other Roxi and Keira's back to where they belong. You don't need to worry about them.

Keira: You make it sound like once you do, it's over. I'll never see you again

Jean: Of course not. I left you for far too long last time. I'll be around, but I travel a lot, but I will come back to you. I always will come back to you.

Keira: How will I know?

Jean: Because I love you, Keira. And maybe a smack on the butt every now and again, just so you know.

Keira flies out and grabs Jean. She slaps her ass hard, but grabs her hair and pulls it

Keira: Just that?

Jean: Just like that...

Keira gives a lick to Jean's cheek

Jean: If you ever change your mind...

The embrace of Keira and Jean is broken up by Roxi clearing her throat.

Roxi: Ahem.

Keira: No, Roxi. I still love you. Do I still got to prove that?

Roxi: So... do you always just casually lick people or is that just for Jean?

Jean: Sorry Roxi.

Roxi: It's nice to see you again too, Jean.

Keira slowly breaks away, feeling like she was in trouble

Jean: Well... uh... let me be on my way... I will figure out how to get those other two home, promise.

Jean then simply fades out of existence, becoming ethereal

Keira: Huh...that's new.

Roxi: Yeah... she's been away a while, picked up some new tricks. Like trying to make out with my wife.

Keira: Roxi...you know I chose you a long time ago.

Roxi: So... that makes it okay then to drool all over someone else, so long as you "chose" me?

Keira: Roxi, don't. You know how Jean is. I chose you a long, LONG time ago. I fought too long and too hard to let all of that go. She now knows it. I got carried away. Something I haven't done in....a long time.

Keira sighs

Keira: Go ahead and yell. I deserve it. But I will not go away. I love you too damn much and our family to let it go. If there has to be a fight I keep fighting...it's one to keep my family!

Roxi: No, she did me a favor

Keira: What?

Roxi: She may have given you a little bit of a spark.

Keira: Baby, she shouldn't have given me that kind of spark--

Roxi: If it helps you, then it helps.

Roxi's eye narrow

Roxi: Not that I approve of her methods.

Keira: I know. But like I said, I made my choice a long time ago

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: I love you. Always and forever. My Number One

Roxi: Good. Then you'll be ready for training tomorrow.

Keira: I will be

Keira goes over and kisses Roxi on the lips. But all of a sudden, Roxi grabs Keira by the hair and licks her on the cheek

Keira: Roxi!? That...that was sudden

Roxi: I dunno, it worked for Jean.

Keira: There's a difference. You still swoon me after all these years and I can do this.

Keira grabs Roxi's ass and kisses her lips deeply

Keira: And you know I will never, ever leave you.

Roxi: I know, now get some rest... you're going to need it tomorrow.

Keira: Right.

The two smile as they go into bed. Meanwhile, in a small little apartment of their own, made in GUILD HQ, the other Roxi and Keira are seen in bed. Well, not the other Keira. She gets up and heads to the living room as she sits and sighs. She feels someone caressing her as she says

Keira Z: Roxi, go back to bed. I'm not in the mood for your antics tonight.

Roxi Z: Aww... come on!

Keira Z: No. I can't sleep now cause of us trying to figure out a way back home

Roxi Z: The others are trying to figure it out, don't worry about it.

Keira Z: I know, but it felt like I sensed something...or rather someone...entering this reality.

Roxi Z: Really?

Keira Z: One too familiar.

Jean: It should be....Ki-era

Keira Z turns and sees Jean there and screams a bit

Keira Z: Jean!? What are you doing here!? Did you get into the wormhole too!?

Jean: I can go through time and space., Ki-era.

Keira Z: Really? Maybe you can get me and Roxi back home, then?

Jean: Maybe, I'll work on it. But you two need to play it cool.

Keira Z: Considering where we're staying, we got no choice

Jean: Good.

Keira Z looks at Jean and gets in a bit close, but doesn't

Keira Z: Sorry

Jean: It's fine. For now, get some sleep.

The two alternate reality duo nod as Jean fades from existence again. Jean reappears in the void and shows a picture, showing Keira in bed, asleep. Jean sighs a bit

Jean: So peaceful.

Keira turns and smiles a bit, knowing she had both women back in her life. She blushes, feeling Jean's presence somewhere, making Jean smile and swoon more

Jean: I'll be watching Keira.

The scene fades on that

----------------------------------------
The scene opens up with Keira in the ring. She throws a few punches and kicks, drenched in sweat like before. She hasn't been this worked up since she went after Alicia for the World Bombshell Championship and this time, she was after her again, no title, just pride

Keira falls to the mat, drenched in sweat and relaxing, seeing Roxi smile a bit

Keira: Please...please tell me I earned the rest.

Roxi: I'm a big believer in one more, Keira. I'm gonna cut the time down... but give me one more. Everything you have left.

Keira slowly tries to stand, but the extra training she did has worn her out. She falls back down to the mat. She slaps it in anger

Keira: FUCK! FUCK!

Keira growls in anger

Roxi: Everything you have... because otherwise, Alicia's going to beat you, and she's gonna tell everyone how you don't have it anymore. It's up to you, you can lay there and quit, you can stop, it won't bother me, as much as it will other people.... Or... you can do what I KNOW you can do, and what YOU know you can do, and give me one more.

Keira: I'm....I'm....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Keira transforms into her first Super Form, scaring Roxi a bit. Keira stands and rushes towards her, throwing lefts and right, surprising Roxi.

Keira: I'm not quitting! I told you I was tired! You want to push me!? FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, THEN!

Keira backs away and raises her hand, aiming at Roxi

Keira: Yield or I fire!

Roxi dodges a few of the punches, knowing Keira was exhuasted, and this rush of energy was a good sign. She was up against the gravity room wall, and smiled.

Roxi: Good.

Keira: BIG BANG--

Roxi rushes and hugs Keira hard to calm her down

Keira: Wha...

Roxi: Relax, it's fine... you're okay...

Keira: But you wanted me to--

Roxi: You did exactly what I asked.

Roxi slowly releases the hug.

Roxi: Rest now.

Keira: Roxi....

Roxi: It's okay... you did it.

Keira: I won't lose. Alicia will have to cripple me...

Roxi: Good. Very good.

Keira smiles a bit for this. She leans in and kisses Roxi deeply

Keira: I love you, Roxi

Roxi: I love you too.

Keira: Now, I think it's time for us to get Nate ready. He'll have school in a few months

Roxi: Sure.

The two slowly get out of the room as the scene fades

========================================
I don’t know why, but I feel... better.

It feels like sometimes that I have reached the end of my limits. I'm being legit on this. Have you ever got to a point where even if you go for a goal, you run out of steam? Like you don't want to keep going and just stop before you fall over and collapse? That has been me as of late. It's like I can try to keep going, but it feels like I'm at the end of my rope. That was also me weeks ago when I fought and lost my match. Sure, I should be angry about it. But in reality? I know where I'm at. I know I feel like I'm at the end of my rope. My body is legit telling me I should rest for a bit, come back when I'm more ready to do this.

But then I remember sometimes, I don't get multiple lives. I got one and I'm getting older in it too. So for all I know, even if I decide to step to the side for a bit and recover. It could not be as quickly as I want it to be. I have to keep going. I have to go as far as I can go, til I reach the final threshold in SCW. The SCW Bombshell Internet Championship. It is the only thing I’m after now. And well, it stands to reason that whomever wins between Amber and Myra that the title would become vacant, and that’s all well and good, but it means more challengers and one more fight that I have to win.

But sadly, it won't be an easy road no matter what happens. But until that path is made clear and I find out, I got to keep fighting. Especially against a woman I fought before in my life. The one I took the World Bombshell Championship from and if I'm right, hasn't got it back since. She's had a title match, but she failed. Yes, I am talking about you, Alicia Lukas. It's been a long time since we fought. A long time since we had that epic one on one battle for the World Bombshell Championship. But something has changed between us, hasn't it? Well, the obvious, we're not champions of anything at the moment. While I went on to try to fulfill a grand slam promise. You're...you're still stuck.

Stuck in trying to become World Bombshell Champion once again. Now don't get me wrong. I would have liked to become World Bombshell Champion once again, and who knows, it could happen. Not right now, but one day. But you? You're obsessed with it. What happened to stepping back and working your way up? Oh right, that went out the window when you became Queen for a Day, considering I had to step away from it. But, you know what? I never even got a thank you for that. Not one acknowledgement that I am the reason you won. I’m just going by the numbers The score is Keira – 1, Alicia – 0. So it stands to reason that if I was not going through what I was going through back then, I would have climbed the ladder and won the crown myself. And again, beat you. But you know, that didn’t happen and you ended up winning the shot. And you had the chance to erase that what had to feel like a horrible loss to me. I’m Roxi’s shadow, the person you thought you were going to roll over and got beat by in the middle of the ring. So, since you got yourself a title shot that you "earned". How did that go for you?

Oh? You lost against the most overrated piece of shit known to the Bombshell Division? One that could equal you in being so overrated? Yea, that happened. But I must apologize for this one. For you see, you're not overrated. Not anymore. You're below Amber Ryan and considering you lost the belt to me at the tail end of the worst year in history. You're actually below me...still. Yeah, I’m not going to tap dance around how I feel Alicia. I’m just going to come out and say it.

I think I’m better than you.

Now, before you think this will fill my ego, mess me up and make me finally lose to you. Don't worry. What happened a couple of weeks ago was that I got punched in the mouth. I was sitting around feeling sorry for myself and worried about other things in my life. I thought that maybe that wrestling against Joanna would be an easier time, and you know what? It wasn’t. It was a mistake on my part, and I like to call it, a wakeup call. It served to show me that I cannot sit here and feel sorry for myself and expect anything to be given to me based on what I’ve done in the past. And what happened in the past stays in the past, even if you’re Alicia Lukas. I know it still eats her up, but it's in the past. This is basically Round 2. But out of all the former World Bombshell Champions I have fought in my career in SCW. I fought the best of the best. You're...again...below me. Sure, you had multiple reigns and I had one. Yet, I made the best out of mine in such a short time. All I ever wanted was to just one time, say that I was the best and stand on top of a company and be recognized as the best. And two times in my career, I was. But this... this one meant more. And I enjoyed that moment in the sun. But you? You try and try and try. You know what I think Alicia? I think I was the beginning on your end at the top. You haven’t been the same since I beat you. Since then, you try and try to recapture that glory and...you keep failing!

You continue, over and over like a broken record, to talk about things you did two years ago, but I don’t really hear about last year. How come? That’s right, because you didn’t do much besides hold the World Bombshell championship for a month or so. And just when you thought that everything was all good, I happened. And now, all I hear is whining and complaining and you going on and on about Wolfslair. I’m over it. Everyone is over it. So, at CC 305, I’m going to make you relive that nightmare you can’t get over. Losing to me, once more.

I heard you say that once people knock you down, you don’t stay down, you get up, you always get back up. Well, since I’m feeling in a lot better mood, actually....a fighting mood, I am excited that I can knock you down, again and again and again and you’ll keep getting up. I don’t need you to stay down forever, just 3 seconds. Then you can get right back up and start your whole thing all over again. I’ve heard it enough times to know what’s coming next.

I’m ready for round 2. And really to beat you, Alicia.

Again.

Keira’s back baby!

See you Sunday.

Kisses, Keira.