Author Topic: Start of the Last Hurrah  (Read 574 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Start of the Last Hurrah
« on: June 11, 2021, 03:41:05 AM »
Keira is seen in the gym, her legs crossed, arms stretched out in a meditating position. She is seen in this state for what seemed like hours. As she continues, she doesn't see Roxi enter as she continues to meditate. She opens her eyes and looks up, asking

Keira: Something wrong?

Roxi: No, just checking on how you're feeling.

Keira: I....I honestly don't know.

Roxi: Well, that's not good. What's wrong?

Keira: You know I have been coming down here to our training room for a few weeks. Have you noticed anything different?

Roxi: Only what you've told me. You don't feel it anymore. I was just seeing if today felt any different.

Keira: I'm not feeling weak. I...

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: I haven't thrown a single punch in weeks in this room

Roxi: Well, you have been away from the ring for a while. Maybe you just need to get back into it.

Keira: It's not the ring....

Roxi: I see...

Keira: Have you noticed that I haven't been out on patrols lately, alone or with you? Have you noticed Vision asking where I am and me not answering?

Roxi: You haven't gone with me since we had the issue with Amelia.

Roxi sighs

Roxi: But yes, I've noticed. You know, if it's... something personal or maybe something with your mental health, we can get help. You don't have to fight this all alone you know? And... you don't even really need to share everything with me if it doesn't make you comfortable.

Keira: I....

Keira looks up at Roxi and finally says it

Keira: ....I don't want to fight anymore

Roxi takes a minute and let's it sink in.

Roxi: I understand. Look I can let the people in SCW know and we can get you taken off the roster and... I can talk to the guild and maybe you can just stay home and ... well... Amelia is still out there, and one day she may show up here.

Keira: And I promise you, that will be my last fight

Roxi: I don't want you going overboard on this. You yourself said you don't want to have to look over your shoulder and I don't either, but as long as she's out there, she could come here. But if that happens, I will take care of it. I can make the calls if you want.

Keira looks up at Roxi with a stern look on her face. The same one Roxi usually gives Keira as Keira says

Keira: No. If I'm done fighting, then I'm going out with a bang

Roxi: You don't have to prove anything to anybody, you know that.

Keira: I'm not. I'm proving it to myself. One last title. One last hurrah

Roxi looks at Keira and can tell she's serious.

Roxi: Alright, if your choice. Do you want me to get you taken out of the Guild?

Keira: No. I'll do that when the time is right. I'm only good for World Ending situations anyway

Roxi: Don't say things like that. You did your share. You stood in front of the whole world and defended it time and time again.

Keira: Still. I got three things left to do

Roxi: Are you sure you want to put this type of pressure on yourself?

Keira: I've handled worse. Remember how long it took for me to get the World Bombshell Championship?

Roxi: Yes, but you're putting a time limit on yourself.

Keira: It's the only way

Keira looks at Roxi and holds up the first finger

Keira: One. Finally win the Bombshell Internet Championship

Keira holds up the second finger

Keira: Two, finally settle who is better in Team Hero, once and for all!

Keira holds up a the third finger

Keira: Three.....

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: ....Kill Amelia

Roxi: Don't be like that. Please

Keira: She got close to our Son...she already has proven that there is no lines she won't cross to get the job done.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: She wants YOU to do the deed. She wants YOU to kill her! She wants you to kill her so SHE can be some sort of Martyr. A Martyr that was proven right about Lady Bedlam.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: If I do it. Then she'll be a forgotten memory.

Roxi: I can't... I can't let you do that. You don't need to give her exactly what she wants. She loves it too much. We just can't have that happen. She wants a superhero to kill her, she wants us, to be like her. And it is her firm belief that if we do, then she wins. She'll be remembered how she wants to be remembered.

Keira: That's the thing. I already am.

Keira extends her hands to show them to Roxi

Keira: These hands...these hands are stained with blood, Roxi. Sure, it was Sin that did it. But it was MY HANDS she did them with.

Roxi: Sin wasn't a person. Sin was a monster. We don't take the lives of people.

Keira: She still used my body, Roxi. I'm still responsible for it.

Roxi: Sin was a demon, she may have taken human form, she may have infected people, but that's was not a human, and it needed to be destroyed.

Keira: INFECTED!? She KILLED!

Keira gets close to Roxi, almost screaming

Keira: Amelia is as dangerous as Sin is. She's becoming real close for the GUILD to have her executed!

Roxi: It's not the way. Don't bring yourself to her level. Please.

Keira: It's becoming that way....and sadly, you know this

Roxi: Not you. You may be volatile and you may get emotional, and I understand that, it's why you are who you are and I love you for it. But you're not a killer. You're not a monster.

Keira doesn't say another word. She turns and walks out, the scene fading.

---------------------------------

The new scene opens with Roxi making taking the food she grilled for Memorial day out of the fridge and tinfoil. She gently laid it on the table and took the tinfoil off, catchign some sauce on her fingers and licking it off. She popped open the microwave to reheat the chicken.

Nate: Where's mama?

Nate is seen coming into the kitchen and looking at Roxi

Roxi: I don't know, baby. Did you need something?

Nate: I'm worried about Mama

Roxi: Why? What happened?

Nate: She's saying that she is not hungry

Roxi: Hmm... okay. Go sit with Gramma please, I'll go find Mama.

Nate nods as he goes and sits with his grandma

Roxi: Hmm... where could she be?

Roxi begins walking through the house, looking for Keira.

Keira was seen in bed, mostly relaxing. That's all she felt like doing in the last few days

Roxi: Hey, you alright?

Keira: Yea....

Roxi: I'm heating up what's left of the chicken.

Keira: That's good....

Roxi finally stops beating around the bush.

Roxi: Nate told me you said you weren't hungry, and I'm getting concerned.

Keira: I ate on Memorial Day like normal. It's....

Keira sighs a bit as she turns and rubs her stomach

Keira: I guess it's....the other thing I'm worried about too

Roxi: I think you need to get checked out. Are you sure you don't want to eat... you should at least try.

Keira: I will in a bit.

Roxi: Alright. Just making sure. Still, you really should see a doctor given the circumstances

Keira: I don't know....

Roxi: Please? For me?

Keira: Ok...Ok.

Roxi: Thank you. Do you want me to bring you some food?

Keira: In a bit.

Roxi: Alright.

Roxi comes over to the bed, hugging Keira and kissing her head.

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too

Roxi gives Keira another kiss before she left and re-heated the food. She eventually fixed Keira a plate and brought into the room.

Keira: Thank you

Roxi: There's about 10 wings, 3 Kababs and 2 thighs. Hopefully that's enough.

Keira: It will be

Keira sits up and begins to eat. A few hours later, she sits on the couch after some training. She begins to close her eyes a bit

Roxi: You feeling any better?

Keira: A little

Roxi: Every little bit helps.

Keira: Still doesn't change how I feel. I haven't lost my hunger, babe

Keira sighs a bit. She finally looks up at Roxi

Keira: I don't even know who I'm facing this coming Climax Control anymore....

Roxi: Well, first, If you weren't hungry we'd have some real problems. Second, I guess they canceled that match against Kate or Ruby or whoever, so they given you some more time to recover.

Keira sighs

Roxi: It's not your fault.

Keira: I know it's not. They know it's not. I'm surprised they haven't called me yet

Roxi: I'm sure they will. This was just one week. Maybe they'll have something for you next week, and me as well. But you know, let's just enjoy the time we have right now, huh?

Keira: I am. But it's not that. I think they know that my time in wrestling is almost up for a bit too

Roxi: Nobody really knows but you, Keira.

Keira: Yea, but I felt like I did give out hints

Roxi: Maybe, but you're the only one who makes that choice.

Keira: True

Keira leans her head on Roxi

Roxi: I know you'll feel at least a little better once you get back on schedule.

Keira: Maybe, but I seriously doubt it

Roxi: At least a little. You still have a few things to do, right?

Keira: Of course I do

Roxi: Exactly. So, you know what? Let's try and focus on something that does make you happy. Tomorrow we'll do whatever you want to do, how's that?

Keira gives a sly smirk over this. She looks at Roxi, giving her the lusty eyes over this

Roxi: Other than that...

Keira: You're no fun

Roxi: It's that really the only thing that makes you happy?

Keira: No. But it's the icing on the cake.

Keira lays her head back on Roxi

Roxi: Still, if that's number one on your list...

Keira: I just want to spend time with you, cuddle. Do nothing but this. I just want you

Keira smiles

Roxi: I just want you to feel good again.

Keira: I will

Keira rubs her own stomach again

Roxi: Hungry again?

Keira: No...Roxi....It's...

Roxi: What?

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: The other reason...is because...I want to have a second child.

Keira sighs

Keira: But you knew that already. Maybe...maybe this is why I don't have the will to fight right now

Roxi: Then why keep wrestling? You have to focus on one thing or the other.

Keira: I know. But like I told you. I want to do this before I step away. I have the rest of the year, Roxi.

Keira looks at Roxi again

Keira: You know my mind is made up. I'm just a bit emotional right now

Roxi: I know.

Keira lays her head back on Roxi

Keira: There are days where I wish we had a Fan Room installed. Like we used to back at our old apartment

Keira smirks a bit as she said that

Keira: A bunch of fans blowing at the same time. Me laying down, resting or meditating in the breeze. The noise of the engines like a airplane. It relaxed me so much

Roxi: You know we have air conditioning now... we've upgraded.

Keira: I know we do. But a fan does something to me. Nothing weird. It just relaxes me

Keira slowly begins to close her eyes as she says

Keira: But you'll always be my number one...my love...my...wife...

Roxi: I love you too.

Keira falls asleep, leaning on Roxi softly. All the emotion finally knocked Keira out for a little while

Roxi smiles as she would do the same. The scene fades on the lovers sleeping

----------------------------

A week later, Keira and Roxi are seen in the training room. Keira was just finishing up, getting ready for her match this week. She sits down and takes a deep breath

Roxi: How do you feel?

Keira: The same as I was before. But at least I'm trying, babe

Roxi: I know, but you know, this match is a good first step to possibly getting that title shot.

Keira: Yea, I know I'm fighting Lucy and all. But it feels like I'm almost fighting myself

Roxi: Lucy? No, you're fighting Johanna.

Keira: Huh?

Keira looks at her hand and then shakes her head

Keira: S-Sorry

Roxi: Relax. It's alright.

Keira: You sure? I'm normally on top of this

Roxi: You just misread it, it's fine. You know now. So now you know what to study moving forward. At least we caught it now.

Keira: I guess I got to train harder

Roxi: Don't overdo it.

Keira: I'm trying my best not to

Roxi smiles softly and rubs Keira's back, hugging her.

Roxi: I know. I know you can do it.

Keira: Thank you.

Keira takes a deep breath. She looks at Roxi and smiles

Roxi: Go get 'em, Tiger.

Keira: Rawr

Keira gives a giggle

Roxi: Not like that, you silly goose

Keira: Well, we got some free time. What do you want to do, baby?

Roxi: I just wanna be sure you're okay and on track.

Keira: I will be. But remember this. If I see Amelia...

Roxi: I talked to the Guild and they're going to add some extra security to the house. Don't worry, if she sets foot here at any time, we'll know, and we'll be ready.

Keira: I know. Still...

Keira clenches her fists, thinking about it

Roxi: Don't let that cloud your focus. Your focus on your return to the ring.

Keira: Yea. The Internet Championship and...my fight with you

Roxi: Exactly.

Keira: Plus. When we finally decided who is better. We legit need a place with nothing holding us back?

Roxi: I don't think we'll find it here.

Keira: What about in the ring? The SCW ring?

Roxi: Oh, you mean that kind of place. Yeah, I guess we can do it there.

Keira: I'd rather have it open field

Roxi: Maybe one day.

Keira: I know. But still

Roxi: Soon, we'll have all the time in the world.

Keira: Yea. One where you will be defeated by me

Roxi: Maybe, maybe not.

Keira raises a eyebrow

Keira: Maybe? You wanna go now?

Roxi: I thought you didn't to fight anymore?

Keira: I can make a exception with you if you want to go ego on me, babe

Roxi: Well.. in this state, I'm almost positive I'll win.

Keira: I can go Blue and make you beg, Roxi

Keira gets in Roxi's face

Roxi: You could, but you'd be wasting energy.

Keira: Heh

Roxi: And from your performance lately, you need all the energy you can spare.

Keira: True

Roxi: So before you think about getting to me, you'd better get where you want to go first.

Keira: Good point

Roxi: But, I think that's a step in the right direction.

Keira: Why does this feel like you're retraining me? I mean. I did fine. I just...I just need to find myself. I'm at the near end of my career, it feels like

Keira sighs

Keira: And I feel like I can't remember my opponent nowadays

Roxi: If you want to call it retraining, you can. I'm going to be with you on this journey.

Keira: Before I become a two time mom

Roxi: We'll cross that road when we get to it.

Keira smiles

Keira: Wanna get a bite?

Roxi: Sure.

Keira: Lead the way

Roxi: Okay

The two stand as the scene fades

----------------------

Meanwhile, in a lab somewhere. Dr. Dream is seen looking at the past work he had did on Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat. He takes a further look at Lady Kat's last dream from years back, more so with another person in it. The assistant comes in and asks

Assistant: Did you still need these reports, Doctor?

Dr. Dream: Yes. Of course, I do!

Assistant: I don't understand why. The thing that was inside Lady Kat...it's dead. I'm talking DEAD dead

The assistant shows the final battle between Lady Kat and Sin, showing Lady Kat's Ultra X form.

Assistant: Lady Kat is a dangerous woman. Lady Bedlam is a threat like you said. But Lady Kat? This may end you, Doctor.

Dr. Dream: I know, but her power. Her past is something I want to know. I heard a few people tried to harness it. Yes, the...THING is out of Lady Kat for good. But that new power...Ultra X they call it?

Assistant: Yes

Dr. Dream: If I can contain it and harness it...I can use it for my dream machine...and then, the world can be mine!

Assistant: I still don't think it's a good idea. Anyone that has been near Lady Kat as of late, they've gone completely mad. I heard Heather Hamilton is now obsessed with killing Lady Ka--

Dr. Dream grabs his assistant by the throat, like a man obsessed, saying

Dr. Dream: MAD?! OH NO! I WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON EARTH! THE ABILITY TO CONTROL THE VERY REALITY, AND ALL THE POWER TO CRUSH ANY OPPOSITION! IT'S ... A GLORIOUS DREAM!

Assistant: But...we don't know....what it...might...ack!

Dr. Dream: WHAT IT MIGHT DO? IT WILL GRANT ME ABSOLUTE POWER YOU FOOL!

Dr. Dream finally lets go as the assistant coughs, letting him speak

Dr. Dream: I WILL accomplish my dream. And Ultra X is the key, and that means... Lady Kat must be destroyed.

Dr. Dream grins at this as the scene fades

====================
Kept you waiting, huh?

Sorry, just a little humor there because well, my return to SCW was delayed last time, and to be honestly, I may not have been ready to come back last week. I certainly would have, but I needed to get things sorted out. Maybe it was just me needing time away to just think, just relax. And I did that, and I enjoyed myself, but there was just a lot for me to sort out. But now? I’m back.

Well, it felt like forever since I had a match, hasn't it? Well, if I'm doing to be honest. It's been like a month at least since my tag match with Roxi against The Metal and Punk Connection at Climax Control 300. And that match was amazing and I loved every second of being out there with my friends and my wife and it didn’t even really hurt that I got the win. But as you guys all know, after that, I seemingly disappeared from SCW. I know that, maybe people were a little worried and I was too. There were just too many other things on my mind.

I was supposed to have been in Queen for a Day. But in all honesty, something didn't feel right with me. And after that match as Climax Control 300, it was beginning to take it’s toll. When I'm not at my best, when I'm not at One Hundred Percent. I'm going to be easy pickings. I'm sorry for backing away. I will do better in the future. You know that and I know that. And while it would have been nice to been the Queen for a day and book a whole card and maybe give myself a nice match, I had other things on my mind. But during the time away, it made me realize a lot of things over the last few weeks. Especially since I just turned 34. I'm not getting any younger. I'm basically in my mid 30s and it's almost near the end of my career. I could go on for a few more years. That's never a problem. But I've been thinking a lot lately. How life has gone by so much. And I don’t want to be doing this forever, because I can’t. I don’t want to be sitting here 10 years from now, wrestling and trying to chase down dreams when I’m just not physically capable of doing things the way I want to. This is why I'm going to do this. No matter what happens.

This is officially Keira's Last Hurrah!

No, this isn’t me announcing that this match is canceled and I’m done. Not just yet. If I'm going to end my career. I'm going to end it with a bang. The only way to start it is at the beginning. I’ve looked back and I’ve made it known that this is my trying my best to go for the glory. There is only one championship I have not held, and it’s the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship. I only have a few things left to do in my career and I am striving for those goals right here and now. I know that it may come as a shock to some people, and I know some people may even be happy that my time is winding down. I’ve wrestled with this idea for the past month or so, hell, even before that. And right now, I’m happy with my decision. Maybe I've placed a clock on myself, but that’s the way I want it. I want it to be important for me, and important for those who care about me. And even those people who hate me. I know I’ve rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and they may have a damn party when I do leave, but that’s okay. I’m content with what I want to do.

And Now for this week. I face off against Johanna Krieger. Former SCW Roulette champion. I know I had crossed paths with her before. But this will be for the first time one on one. And I welcome that challenge. I know she wants to put herself out there as one of the top women in SCW once again. I don't mind that one bit. But here's the thing with it. You're facing me.

Now I could have a huge ego and all, saying it's the worst mistake of your life. But considering it's me and how I am. I always loved a good challenge. I always loved a good fight. Even when I don't feel like it sometimes. but no matter how I feel, unless it's something I legit can't control. I will always give you one hundred percent, every time. Johanna, in all honesty. You did pick the wrong time to face me, not going to lie to you. Considering that this could be the last run of my career. I got to give my all. I got to go beyond one hundred percent this time in order to get the last championship I have not held in SCW. The SCW Bombshell Internet Championship. We both got a lot to prove to the higher ups this time. You just want a footing at a championship again. Me? I got a lot more to prove. I need to win this. You are young, and you’ve already accomplished a lot and made big strides. Not sure what happened where you fell off and lost your championship and now you’re here, but you have a long career ahead of you, you will get another chance to make your name even bigger, you have the tools to be at the top. I’ve seen you in action. This week though? This time right here? It’s not going to be your time. You’re going to have to wait just a little longer to get back at the top, because this is just going to be my time, maybe for the last time.

But like I said before. It doesn't mean I won't have fun with you. You're a warrior. You even beat my wife in the ring, but you know, it’s getting harder to remember that when it comes to you, really. Sorry if that hurts your ego, but it’s the truth. You love the thrill of competition. The thrill of a fight. Standing across the ring from your opponent, staring them down, waiting for that bell to ring. Or, at least I hope you do. I want that woman who started out so dominant. Does she still exist? If she does, I know once it rings, we go full force. Every punch, every kick. Each move we do, trying to defeat the other. It still excites me, don't get me wrong. But at the same time, I need to get that spark back. I hope when we face off Johanna, that spark will slowly come back to me. I can't wait for this match now, Johanna. Once it's over and I beat you, hopefully, I can be one step closer to getting a shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship. One step closer to a Grand Slam.

Til Then, Johanna...

Kisses,

Keira.