Author Topic: Worlds Collide  (Read 575 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Worlds Collide
« on: April 30, 2021, 10:03:47 PM »
The scene opens up outside of the GUILD HQ. Standing in front of it is two people who look familiar, but almost in different positions cause of it. It shows what looks to be Keira and Roxi in their Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat outfits respectfully, looking at the building as Keira says

Keira?: Well, this looks like GUILD HQ alright. But it's a little smaller than what I remember. Hmm, must be something we don't know in terms of this universe.

Roxi turns to Keira as she says

Roxi?: All I know is that we're stuck here with no way of going back home, yet! You sure they can help us? What if they attack us like your counterpart did!? Considering she looked sexy as you--

Keira?: Roxi, behave!

Roxi clears her throat as Keira says

Keira?: We legit don't have a choice, Roxi. We need answers. Once we go in. Act like this universe's Roxi.

Roxi?: Um, I don't know how she acts.

Keira?: It shouldn't be too hard. If this is what you told me. Then this universe's Roxi acts like I do and this universe's Keira acts like you.

Roxi?: So be calm? Got it!

Roxi grins under her mask as Keira sighs a bit. The two walks towards GUILD HQ to enter it as the scene fades.

--------------------------------------
The scene opens in Roxi and Keira's house with Keira on the couch. She lays there after showering and just looks up. Ever since her match. All she's done was train and think. She keeps wanting to be prepared for her match at Climax Control 300 coming up just in case. But she had been thinking alot. A lot more than she should have been as of late. As she continues to stare, Roxi is seen coming in and sit on the other side of the couch. Roxi looks at Keira ands asks

Roxi: Penny for your thoughts?

Keira snaps out of her own little world as she looks over at Roxi. She then says

Keira: Sorry. Just been thinking mostly.

Roxi: Really? Thinking about what?

Keira: The answer is a bit vague to be honest. Just...stuff.

Roxi: Yea, it is vague.

Keira sighs a bit, saying

Keira: I should be upset about not winning a shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship. But I'm not. I tried my best, but oh well.

Roxi: I'm glad you're feeling that way. But it feels like you're upset about something else.

Keira nods a bit.

Keira: Actually, I am. It's been like this ever since we finally defeated Sin. Not to add to the fact I lost the World Bombshell Championship which didn't really upset me too much. But something else.

Keira takes a deep breath as she explains

Keira: I thought when I added two new things to the bucket list, I would be excited to complete them. But after the match a few weeks ago. Something hasn't felt right. It's like, it's like my heart isn't in it anymore, Rox.

Roxi's eyebrows raise a little as Keira continues

Keira: Don't get me wrong. I'm still excited to face off against Metal and Punk once more. But I feel like I'm getting to that point like I was 5 plus years ago.

Roxi: During the time when Nate was being born?

Keira: Yea. I don't know, Roxi. But it feels like life is ticking away from me even further and further. Add to the fact that Sin basically cut my biological clock in half when she was inside of me for so long. I feel like, maybe....

Keira takes a deep breath as she says

Keira: Maybe I should step away for a little while.  Not forever, but just for a little bit. Just to revitalize myself and...try for Number 2.

Roxi sighs

Roxi: Keira, are you sure you're ready for this?

Keira: I don't know. I don't even know if I should step away, yet. All of this is going through my mind at a alarming rate as well, Rox. But I do know that I'm not getting any younger. I'll be 34 next month. I want to see what lies ahead for me.

Keira turns to Roxi, smiling as she says

Keira: But I can at least tell you this. I'm going to continue to sleep on it, let me train and be ready for Climax Control 300 at least. Once that is over. I think I will have a answer for you at least.

Roxi keeps a frown for a moment, but she slowly smiles at Keira. She then says to her

Roxi: Thank you, Keira. That's all I ask. In all honesty, you've grown up so much since we met. I know in my heart that you'll do the right thing. You always have.

Keira: Thank, Roxi. I know.

Roxi: But you also got a match this week against Lucy Seraphina as well. I want you to be ready for that.

Keira nods at this, saying

Keira: I will. Don't worry, I won't leave anything unfinished at least. But I meant what I said. Once Climax Control 300 is over. I will have a clearer answer for you.

Roxi smiles as she leans up and hugs Keira, who was sitting up at the same time. Keira returns the hug as Keira smiles back. She then lays her head on Roxi's shoulder for a moment, saying.

Keira: This is relaxing. I haven't have this in a while.

Roxi: You have a few months ago.

Keira: Yea, but that's after we fought Sin and Stuff. In all honesty, we really haven't had a MOMENT moment like this. With just us together, my love.

Roxi: Yea, you're right on that. Plus, if you decide to step away for awhile, Nate would be happy to have his Mama around even more.

Keira looks at Roxi, almost insulted by that

Keira: You make it sound like I'm not there for him now.

Roxi: I didn't mean it like that, baby. I'm just saying, he'll like seeing you at home even more.

Keira smirks a bit. She leans in and kisses Roxi on the lips. She then continues to lay her head on Roxi's shoulder. What felt like hours, the two decided to relax on the couch and just watch TV. Keira just smiles at this rate. This was just like how her and Roxi were first dating so many years ago. She wonders in her head though what would have been like if they had been normal. But she brushes that thought off as the two watch TV. Soon, Nate would join in and it would be just the family watching TV. Keira was smiling, more so than before. Hours later, Keira is still on the couch while Roxi was cooking dinner and Nate playing with his toys. Keira turns off the TV and lays back on the couch, wanting to relax before dinner. Her stomach was growling cause of it and giggles.

Keira: Can't wait. It already smells good.

Keira sits up and asks

Keira: What's for dinner?

Roxi: Steak. It's been awhile since we had that.

Keira smiles at that as she lays back down on the couch. She looks up before Roxi comes in with a big plate of steaks. Keira smiles as she eats like mad. But as she goes for her fifth steak, her communicator goes off. Keira turns to Roxi and nods. Roxi goes and gets Nate quickly as Keira answers

Keira: What's up, V?

Vision: I don't know. What's up with you storming into GUILD HQ like you two did?

Keira looks confused at this and asks

Keira: What? We've been at home the entire time, V.

Vision was now confused by this. After a moment of silence, he says

Vision: Now I see. I just got word from GUILD HQ that two people that looked like you and Roxi entered and tried to pass off as them.

Keira's eyebrow raised up at this as she asks

Keira: Really?

Keira ponders for a moment as Roxi returns to the room. She asks Keira

Roxi: What's going on?

Keira: From what Vision just said, two people that looked like us tried to storm into GUILD HQ and also tried to pass off as us.

Roxi tilts her head at this

Roxi: Ok, that's weird.

Vision: It is. Why would anyone do that? Wait...

Vision pauses for a moment before asking

Vision: Did anyone figure out your identity?

Keira: No. If anything, it's been so quiet lately, I'll be surprised if anyone even remembers the name Lady Kat.

Vision: Oh, trust me. People remember the name Lady Kat. But that's beside the point. Look, I'll call back in 20 minutes. I'm gonna check something.

Keira nods as the communication ends for the moment. Keira sighs as she thinks for a moment, trying to remember something like this happening before. She then remembers and asks Roxi

Keira: Babe, you remember the person I thought was you for the moment?

Roxi: I do.

Keira: I wonder if that's the person that is at HQ as we speak?

Before Roxi could answer, the communicator goes off once again as Keira answers it, saying

Keira: Go ahead, V.

Vision: Keira, Roxi. Captain Freedom wants you to report to HQ at once. We went through the reports you sent us and Cap thinks this and the two inside the cell at the moment could be related to it.

Keira: Right. We'll suit up right away.

The communcation ends again as Keira and Roxi suit up. As they finish, Keira says

Keira: It just never ends. I never thought we would encounter the fakers again.

Roxi: Keira, I doubt they're fake or clones. I got a small vibe from all of this. Once we find out what's going on. We can investigate further. Please don't do anything rash.

Keira: I won't. As much as I want to punch the clone in the face. I want to know what is going on around here. Why all of this is happening again? I want to get ready for Lucy, but this is bothering me too. I WANT ANSWERS, ROXI!

Roxi places her hands on Keira's shoulders to calm her down. She then says

Roxi: Calm down. We'll get answers. I just hope they'll provide them.

Keira nods as the two exit and fly off to GUILD HQ. The scene fades on that.

-----------------------------------------------

The scene opens up at GUILD HQ as Keira and Roxi land in front of it. As they enter, they are already greeted by one of the guards as he says

Guard: Halt. Identify yourselves.

Keira: Lady Kat, Superhero Level 10. World Ending situation deal.

Roxi: Lady Bedlam, Superhero Level 10. Same but with more mystery solving.

Guard: Accepted. Come on in.

The guard lets them in and begins to lead them to the elevators. As they enter and he presses a button, he begins to speak

Guard: I apologize for that. We had to ask the same thing earlier to two women that thought they were Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat. Come to think of it, Lady Kat. The one that was acting like you was more...calm. More like Lady Bedlam here.

Keira: I knew it...

Guard: What was that, Lady Kat?

Keira: Sorry, it's a theory I thought of earlier. Forgive me

The guard nods as the elevator is still going. After a minute, they reach the floor and they exit the elevator. As they walk, the guard says

Guard: We must ask you that the two of you be careful. We had to detain them quickly, so we don't know what kind of powers they may have. They could have shapeshifting powers or anything!

Keira: Ok, even I doubt that.

Guard: You don't think so?

Roxi: I'm going with Lady Kat's gut feeling on this one. Where are they?

The guard points to where the two are. Roxi and Keira look and see them, unmasked and in regular clothes as they were staring into a huge mirror at this rate. Keira gets close to the cell and places her hand on the glass. The other Keira stands and does the same, placing her hand to the glass, matching Keira's hand. Keira gives a sigh of a relief as she says

Keira: Good. She's not Sin.

Keira?: Why would I be? I never had Sin in me in my life.

Keira raises a eyebrow as she asks

Keira: Wait, you mean...

The other Keira turns and points to the other Roxi as she looks up and sees her counterpart outside the cell. The other Roxi says

Roxi?: I have. It was a pain in the fucking ass to be rid of her. It almost cost me my life and almost ended--

Keira: --The World....Oh my God....

Keira removes her mask to show herself to the counterparts and asks

Keira: I must know. It's bothering me. Are you two....

Keira?: Yes. If I'm correct, we're from another Universe. One almost similar to yours. But if I'm correct, some parts are a bit different. I mean, our histories are the same in a way. But the roles looks like it reversed.

Keira: M-My God...

Keira holds her head at this as Roxi goes and makes sure she's balanced as the other Keira speaks

Keira?: I'm sorry if this is so sudden. But this is what I'm figuring out as well. This happened after Ro--I mean Lady Bedlam--

Roxi: I think we can drop that for now.

Keira?: Right. This happened after Roxi and I finally defeated Sin and Roxi finally won the World Bombshell Championship for the first time.

Keira finally composes herself as she asks

Keira: Wait, the first time? How many times have you won--

Keira?: Three times. My wife is hot headed and took her five years to--

Roxi: --Win it for herself...Keira....

Keira: I know.

Keira still couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't want to believe it, but in her heart. She could tell it was the truth. She shakes it off as she says

Keira: Forgive me. But we know we have to keep you two here for a bit for reasons. Hopefully, we can question you more.

Keira?: Yes. I understand. We can't get back to our world at the moment anyway, might as well.

Keira: It's just protocol. Normally, I would rather beat the crap out of you on the spot.

Roxi?: Same here

Keira?: ROXI!

Keira: No, that's my fault. But I want to know more. I want to learn. If it's really true, then...

Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: We can try to get you back, somehow.

Keira?: Thank you. You're more level headed than I thought you would be, considering you're suppose to be like my Roxi.

Keira: It's a long story. A very long story. Maybe when we talk more in detail. I'll tell you.

The other Keira nods at this as the original Keira and Roxi turns and walks off. They exit to the elevator as the scene fades.

-------------------------------------
The scene opens up the next day, showing the other Roxi in a interragation room, waiting to see if anyone comes in. The door opens and shows Roxi come in as the other Roxi looks at her. She then asks

Roxi?: I guess your Keira isn't interviewing me?

The other Roxi smirks a bit, saying

Roxi?: I guess your wife is interviewing my wife?

Roxi: No, she's not. Who are you?

Roxi?: Isn't it obvious? I'm you, basically. Except more hot.

The other Roxi takes a deep breath, saying

Roxi: Yes, I'm sure. That doesn't answer my question. You obviously look like me, but you're not me.

Roxi?: Yea, I'm not all serious like you are. If anything, you're more like my Keira.

The other Roxi raises a eyebrow

Roxi?: Not you? Is that suppose to be a insult? Cause I hope it is. I'm itching to fight.

Roxi: Will you calm down. We're not going to get anywhere like this. Clearly we're not twins, I've already got one of those. How did you get here? Time travel? Molecular displacement? Because something here is very wrong.

Roxi?: Like I told you before. I am Lady Bedlam. A member of the GUILD who has saved the world many times.

The other Roxi takes a deep breath and tries to explain

Roxi?: All I know is I stepped through a portal and arrived here. My wife explained it to me as a...reality that isn't my own.

The other Roxi then adds in

Roxi?: Plus, if it was time travel, we would have vanished via Time Paradox

Roxi: Where is this portal?

Roxi?: It was in the outskirts of the city. It vanished as soon as I exited out of it

The other Roxi continues to explain

Roxi?: I know it sounds weird. It was to me too. But that's when I encountered Keira--your Keira, thinking it was mine at first. But, to be honest. Your wife is too high strung.

Roxi: Hmm... We're going to have to find out a way to get you back home then.

Roxi?: Please do. No offense, I want to go back and defend my World Bombshell Championship. I just got done with my very first defense against Keira.

The other Roxi sighs a bit

Roxi?: I have to prepare for Seleana and I'm already nervous. It feels like I'm still in Keira's shadow, despite finally winning the big one

Roxi: I'm sure. We're going to have figure out what caused the portal in the first place.

Roxi?: That's why we actually came to this version of GUILD. To see if we can find the answers. I'm sorry we posed as you and Keira, your world that is

Roxi: Well, the confusion was mutual.

The other Roxi nods as she says

Roxi?: Well, as long as you get help from your world's Jenny Tuck. I think we're good. She is a former cop here...right?

Roxi: What? Excuse me, what? Say that again?

Roxi?: Jenny Tuck? She's a former cop that's helped Keira out a few times.

The other Roxi looks up at Roxi and asks

Roxi?: Did I say something wrong?

Roxi: Uh... No, that's... okay, that's different. I don't think Jenny Tuck will be able to help us on this one.

Roxi?: Who can?

Roxi: That's why you're here at the guild, I don't think AJ can really do anything...

Roxi?: AJ? Amy Jo Smyth? That skank!? Please. She's nothing more than a Playboy Whore. She's my friend...still.

Roxi: Yeah, I saw that coming... Alright, let's just... assume that Jenny was a cop, how could she help you?

Roxi?: She would have gave Keira a few items that would help out in a flash. There has been a few times where Jenny helped out the GUILD. Her IQ might helped us with trying to get us home.

Roxi: Yeah, I don't think that's how this is going to work. Our best bet is up here.

Roxi?: True. Hopefully the info me and my Keira can give you enough info to try to get us home.
The other Roxi takes a deep breath and asks

Roxi?: Since we're going to be here for a bit. What do you call me? It would get confusing if both of us are called Roxi

Roxi: I don't know... Roxi... Z? I don't know.

Roxi Z: Hmmmm. How about Z for now. Least til we get closer.

Roxi: That sounds ok to me.

The Guard opens up and says to Roxi

Guard: Time's up, Lady Bedlam.

Roxi Z: Well, I guess we can pick this up some other time. Keep me and Keira updated, less sexy me.

Roxi: I will.

Roxi Z: One more thing

Roxi: Hmm?

Roxi Z: Once you figure it out and get us back home. Before we go back....Can I fight your wife!?

Roxi: I...um....We'll see.

The other Roxi nods as Roxi turns and exits. Roxi shakes her head as she walks off, the scene fades
-------------------------------------
The scene opens back up at Keira and Roxi's house as Keira is seen in the basement, looking over once again at the file she had made for this. She looks over at the other Roxi's picture and sees the hair being blue like Keira's when she goes to her Blue form. She keeps looking at it as Roxi comes in and stands beside Keira while she was looking at the picture. Roxi clears the air and asks

Roxi: Anything changed?

Keira: No, not really. Just feels like I'm drawing a huge blank on my head.

Roxi: Considering what they told me but in brief detail, I don't blame you for once.

Keira: Thing is, I believe her. I know we need more proof and they need to explain everything. But at the same time. It feels like in my heart, I believe her.

Keira sighs a bit as she leans back, saying

Keira: Maybe it's cause I'm tired and all. I need to focus on Lucy coming up and this comes up once again.

Keira sighs again, trying to focus, but she ends up asking

Keira: Why is it every time I focus on something that can be so important like a match like this and all of a sudden, something very bad rears it's ugly head to remind me that even when I'm at peace, it never lasts long?

Roxi: Don't think like that, Keira.

Keira: Why not? At this point, it's true. You and I know it!

Roxi now sighs at this, but she then says to Keira

Roxi: It may seem like it and more often than not, it has. But you have come out of all of this, stronger than before. For the time being, baby. Just focus on your match with Lucy. Then focus on Climax Control 300 against Metal and Punk. Then, after all of this. We can worry about...well...the other you and me from the other universe.

Keira smiles a bit, saying

Keira: Yea, thanks babe. You know what to always say.

Roxi nods as Keira then says

Keira: But it makes me wonder...

Roxi: Which is?

Keira: I wonder if they're the only ones from another universe?

Roxi: I have no idea. I'm going to go get ready for bed. Come to bed soon, please?

Keira: I will.

Roxi smiles a bit as she turns and exits. Keira continues to stare at the picture of the other Roxi as the scene fades.

===============================================

It feels like sometimes when I get back to the ring after a long time away, even if it's for a few weeks. Something else happens.

No, I didn't get injured this time. Don't worry about that. It's more that the SCW officials want to make sure I didn't aggravate the same one I had over a month and a half ago. I am grateful, don't get me wrong.

I am disappointed that I came up short in the gauntlet, but that's okay, I can take a little relief that Roxi won the number one contendership. I really wish I had, and I am looking to win the Internet championship to complete my grand slam and finally cement what I think is a solid legacy, on my own in SCW.

But it did lead me to think about a lot of things in the few weeks I was out, watching from the sidelines. Life...is short.

I mean it too. Life is too short for all of us and it makes us think a lot of things. After the match a few weeks ago, I should be upset for not earning a shot to the Bombshell Internet Championship. I am disappointed, but I wasn't upset. In fact, it's the same feeling that I had when I lost the last shot I had for the World Bombshell Championship. After a while, I was ok with it.

So during the weeks, I got to thinking. Is my time in wrestling almost up? Have I lost the feeling of competing?

I honestly don't know. But that doesn't mean I'm going to quit now. I still got at least one more thing left for me to do before I decide to hang it up for the foreseeable future. I still got Climax Control 300 to do! I still got the one tag match I wanted to do for some time. Team Hero, Metal and Punk. I want this badly, even if it's one last time!

But I know before I get to that, I got a warm up match to get to. One that I'm still excited for in a term. Lucy Seraphina, it's been a long time since we fought in a one on one format. I know we just fought a few weeks ago. But in terms of who survived longer in said match, I did. It did show that I could beat you at any time.

But I do know you could come back with me with that you could beat me at any time as well. Surprise me with one little mistake and all.

I'm sorry, but it feels like I could hear it go off in my head over and over. You're wanting to get a good foothold in your career. I feel like I'm in the twilight of mine and trying to hold onto one last gasp! It's strange, but things are just the way they are now. I'm proud of what I've done, and I'm proud of what Team Hero and the Angel Clan have done.

But tell me something, besides beating me and Roxi for the Bombshell Tag Titles so many years ago, what is your claim to singles fame? Hmm? Winning the same title I wanted to win years ago. Your history isn't so good after that, besides the tag titles.

Tell me, have you won the Bombshell Roulette Championship? I can answer that real quick for you, no.

Have you won the World Bombshell Championship? I can answer that as well, NO! Hell, it took me all of my career in SCW to finally hold the top title in SCW history. Sure, you may have got a chance at it like I did. But when it comes to holding it? You're not in the history books, I AM!

I'm sorry. I sound like I have a huge ego problem. Even though I won the big one, you could also argue that my history of matches couldn't say I'm a legend or anything of that sort. But in terms of all that's happened, Lucy. I am where I am and you want to be on that same level.

I could go after the World Bombshell Championship again if I desire.

I could go after the Bombshell Roulette Championship and win it 3 times over at this rate. But I didn't. Lucy, you can make your mark on history. But if I'm going to continue on my road, no matter what decision I make. Then I have to make a huge statement on you. Basically, you're seriously at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't want to do this to you. I don't. You are a friend to me and my family. But before Climax Control 300, I need to find the answer. You're part of the answer that I need to know.

Will you be the flame that I can get back into the run or is my time up in the world of wrestling? Well, Lucy. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Kisses,

Keira.