Author Topic: My Only Chance  (Read 389 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
My Only Chance
« on: November 15, 2019, 02:31:08 AM »
 Keira is seen in the training room, training for her next match. She was a bit upset, but somehow, not being the usual Keira self. She keeps throwing lefts and rights, almost like she was in a calm mood.

Keira: Keep focused on the enemy. Strike first before they strike.

Keira keeps that focus, but she goes out of focus when her right fist is caught by Roxi

Keira: Wh--oh, Sorry Roxi.

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Yea. I'm fine. Why do you ask?

Roxi: Just making sure things are okay. You haven't been... as social.

Keira: Sorry. Might be why I lost to Mercedes as well. Been having my mind more on that...Ultra X thing.

Keira lowers her fist as she says

Keira: Ever since Nathaniel told me about it, I've been trying to figure out on how to unlock it. I know, I know. I don't obtain it like normal, it comes to me. But...I felt strange. Ever since I came back from seeing Cyrus

Roxi: I don't know, But I still stand by even talking to him was a bad idea.

Keira: I can prove it

Keira backs up and stands in the middle of the training room. She closes her eyes and keeps her hands lowered

Keira: Hit me. Hit me as hard as you can. I won't sense it and I'm keeping my eyes closed.

Keira doesn't move, waiting for Roxi to do it

Keira: Trust me, Roxi.

Roxi: I... I don't want to hit you.

Keira: Roxi, I have to prove it to you. Hit me....

Roxi looks confused and worried, but, she does throw a punch in Keira's direction. Like instinct, Keira grabs the punch, shocking Roxi as she didn't even see Keira's hand raise up for even a tenth of a second

Keira: Tell me that's your fist I'm feeling and not something else.

Roxi: Very funny.

Keira slowly opens her eyes, confirming what she is seeing.

Keira: See? I didn't sense your punch coming. Something's going on. Like I've mastered the flow of time, but I didn't.

Keira slowly lets go of Roxi's fist as she looks at her

Keira: Ever since I had my closure with Cyrus, something felt weird. my hand was glowing. Not the regular glow of Ki either. It was more....Silver.

Roxi: Well... we're more than likely going to need it.

Keira: I have to keep finding out how. We don't know when that thing might strike. But if I could have closure with Cyrus. Then, there's other things I need to do.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: But for right now. We need to find out where that monster came from and to make sure whoever made that, if it was even made, can't make another.

Roxi: It is like this thing just... appeared

Keira: I know. We need to find out where it came from.

Keira goes and opens the training room door so her and Roxi can exit. As they do, Keira sits on the bed, still thinking on it.

Roxi: Don't worry about that too much. You have a match to focus on.

Keira: Yea, my only chance to get one step closer to a World Title match.

Roxi: So in my opinion, you need to focus solely on that, and not on anything else. This is the chance you wanted, and you can't let it slip away.

Keira: I know, Roxi. I'm trying.

Roxi: Are you sure? Because you shouldn't have lost to Mercedes.

Keira: I'm sure. Why are you questioning me, right now? You don't think I got my mind on the title shot? Do you!?

Roxi: Something obviously happened. You are better than that.

Keira: I lost focus. Ok? Jeez. It's like you're trying to make me mad when I should be focused!

Roxi: You should be mad. And I'm not trying to make you mad, I'm trying to get the point across that if you slip up again, you'll lose the chance you wanted. And you'll have nobody to blame but yourself. You should know fully understand after last week what you have to do.

Keira: I SAID I KNOW!!!!!!!!

Keira then punches Roxi across the face, knocking her down. As she stands, she begins to show the red dots and growls at Roxi. But as soon as she throws another punch, Keira opens her eyes. She looks, seeing that she was holding Roxi's fist. They were still in the training room.

Keira: What...the...

Keira looks around and then back at Roxi, still holding her fist

Keira: W-Were we in the bedroom moments ago? I....

Keira lets go of Roxi's fist and holds her head

Roxi: What? I thought you fell asleep.

Keira: No. I-

Keira then looks at her hand, the one she grabbed Roxi's fist with, it was now glowing with the Silver Aura like before, but this time, Roxi sees it.

Roxi: I... don't know what this is, but it's worrying.

Keira: J-Just don't remind me about my qualifier match coming up this week. I'm training for that. This is more...just in case.

Keira opens the door as her and Roxi exit the training room. Keira goes to sit on the bed, but stops, remembering what she just saw.

Keira: Remember, don't remind me about my qualifier against Andrea. Least not yet.

Roxi: I trust that you already know how important it is.

Keira: I do. Just don't egg it on. Least not right now.

Keira walks out of the bedroom and goes to the kitchen. She goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water, taking a huge swig of it, showing off her worried look

Keira: We have to find out where that monster originally came from. We need to plan our next move.

Roxi: What is going on right now? This isn't like you. You are all over the place.

Keira: What do you mean?

Keira turns and looks at Roxi

Keira: I'm saying, we need to form a plan. We need to find the origins of the monster so that way, we can find a way to finally end it before Nathaniel's future comes true.

Roxi: You keep talking about like 8 things at once. The Monster, the match, last week, Cyrus, the match this week. Calm down.

Keira: Calm down? CALM DOWN!? I'm trying to figure out what to do and you're here being me. You're usually the one trying to figure out what to do. But when I do it, you get on my ass about like I'm doing 8 things at once.

Roxi: Because I know that you can let your emotions boil over and you can make a mistake. And you know that.

Keira: I know, but I haven't thought this much in a long time.

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: Tell you what. You give me two days to help me find any kind of clue on where the monster came from. If you do, I'll spend the rest of the week training for my match

Roxi: Fine.

Keira smiles a bit. She then gives Roxi a kiss on the cheek.

Keira: Thank you. That all I ask

Keira then turns and uses her communicator on her arm as she speaks.

Keira: Ok, V. I got Roxi to help me. You found out anything with the sample of the goo I gave you?

Keira asks, giving Vision the sample the monster left in the last encounter it and Keira had at GUILD HQ a couple of weeks ago

Vision: I do a bit. I ran it through our database as well.

Keira: And?

Vision: It came up with one result and to be honest, Roxi's not going to like it

Keira: What do you mean?

Vision: Roxi, I'll give you a hint. Something about a fawn?

Roxi: A fawn? I really don't need games right now Vision.

Keira: Oh God...I know. The idiot. Heather Hamilton....

Vision: Yes. She got released a couple of years ago after the Bio-Sin incident. She should have gotten life. But, much as she lacks in IQ, she had the best lawyers.

Keira: So, how does this fit into the monster?

Vision: The goo from it is almost giving a perfect match to the original bio-weapon. While it may not be the same. It's still a clue to look into.

Roxi: Great.

Keira: Got it. We'll plan something. Thanks Vision

The comm turns off and turns to Roxi

Keira: I know. I don't like the idea too. But we got to do it.

Keira leans in and holds Roxi close. She sighs a bit.

Keira: I'm sorry that I'm worrying you.

Roxi: I think we both worry each other. But you know I want you to succeed.

Keira: We do. But I will. Like I promised you.

Keira gives Roxi's lips a soft kiss.

Keira: When it comes to me and getting a title shot. Nothing will stand in my way. Not even Andrea. You know that.

Roxi: She's standing in the way this week. So I think you know what you have to do.

Keira: I don't even know who that is.

Roxi: Then you need to do some studying then.

Keira: I will in a couple of hours. Right now, we need to plan on breaking into Hamilton as well.

Keira takes Roxi's hand as the scene fades
-----------------------------------------------
Yea. Roxi isn't wrong. I lost focus last week. I'm not going to sugar coat it. Mercedes got me. But between me and her, we're not even. We will NEVER be even. But I can't worry about that anymore. I got someone new to fight.
Keira is seen in her Lady Kat outfit, but in a more stealth outfit than the one she was in before. She motions Roxi dressed as Lady Bedlam, testing out her new stealth outfit as well as the two begin to sneak into the reopened Hamilton building. The two enter the duct and after a few minutes, exit from there, into the laundry room.

Keira: Nice to know they didn't change much...

The two begin to sneak around, hugging the walls, but noticing that there were no guards at all.

Keira: Where the Hell are the guards? I know Heather's stupid and all...but...

Roxi: Something is wrong here...

Keira: Let's keep going.

Keira and Roxi go to a door with a code. She remembers the last time she was here and puts in the code 1-2-3-4-5. The light goes green as the door opens.

Keira: That's still the same.

Roxi: I don't like this.

The two enter to show that the room Keira was in, in the past looked different. Keira takes a look at the file laying on the desk. She goes over and picks it up as the side says "Project S.I.N"

Keira: Let's see....

Keira opens it up and begins to read through it. As it reaches the end, she notices a clip, holding a few new pieces of paper.

Keira: Ok, that's new.

Keira begins to take a look through it. Her eyes widen when she sees it

Keira: LB! I found it!

Roxi turns and goes over. She joins Keira as she reads off.

Keira: After the failure of Project S.I.N, codename: Bio-Sin by it's destruction by Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat. Miss Hamilton has somehow reopened the project and gave us more funding. Thing is, she didn't mince words as she said in her own words, "I want a new Bio-Weapon. A new Bio-Sin or whatever. One that is stronger and won't have a easy weakness. Anything to take down those heroes. Especially Lady Kat aka [REDACTED]"

Keira's left eyebrow raises over that

Keira: Redacted? Why is it redacted?

Roxi: She doesn't know who you are...

Keira: Yea. She's too stupid to figure it out

Keira lays the file down and takes out her phone. She takes a few pictures of it and sends it to Vision.

Keira: There. If anything, we might be one s--

Keira doesn't finish what she says as she could feel something cold and metallic pointing to the back of her head

Keira: Wh--not again....

Keira quickly turns and slaps the person's hand, knocking the gun out of the person's hand. She raises a fist to see the person in front of her

Keira: Heather?

Heather: Who are you? What are you doing here?

Keira: We're....the janitors. We lost our brooms, right Charlie?

Roxi: Char... Yeah, just cleaning.

Keira: We thought they were in here. I guess not.

Heather: Janitors?

Keira: Yes.

Heather: You idiots, this is a secure vault. Try the janitors closets!

Keira: Right! Right! Silly me. Can you lead the way, Charlie? I'm still new.

Keira and Roxi begin to walk off, but all of a sudden, Heather turns to see them

Heather: Wait a minute....Janitors doesn't wear skin tight outfits. YOU TWO AREN'T JANITORS!

Roxi: Well... so much for that plan..

Heather: Now that I think about it...YOU'RE THEM! LADY BEDLAM AND LADY KAT! Yea...you two. You two Supers almost ruined me! You two supers cost me years of my life in prison. I HAD WRINKLES CAUSE OF YOU TWO!

Keira: I thought it was cause of old age

Heather: Shut up! It's because of you two. I spent as much money as I could...to make sure you two suffer!

Keira: Wait...are you saying....

Roxi: Don't encourage her, we need to go!

Keira and Roxi begins to rush, but not before hearing Heather scream out

Heather: MY CREATION WILL END IT! IT WILL END YOU, LADY KAT! YOU HEAR ME!? IT WILL END YOU!!!!!!!

Roxi: Well... that was productive

Keira: Yea, no time to talk. Keep running!

The two rush as the scene fades
Well, that was productive. I mean, I got some clues at least to get me one step closer. Now that I took care of that for now. I'm going to focus my full attention to Andrea.
A few days later, Keira is seen in the training room, watching over the matches her opponent Andrea Hernandez has hard so far while looking over the clues of the monster.

Keira: Andrea's pretty good. She looks like a good fight to have. I can't wait for that.

Roxi finally comes into the room watching Keira, and placing a hand on her shoulder.

Roxi: How's it coming?

Keira: So far, Andrea has a good offense and a strong defense. Might be tough to crack, but I can crack it if I focus hard enough in the match.

Roxi: Keep it up then. Don't worry about anything else.

Keira: I'm trying not to. But....

Keira pulls up the file of the Monster

Keira: Like I feared. Heather isn't blowing steam this time. She's mad....She....

Roxi: Remember what you said. Your promise.

Roxi goes and takes the file

Roxi: I'll handle it. Focus on your match like you promised.

Keira sighs a bit, but then looks up and nods.

Keira: Fine, fine. I will. I made a promise. I want that title shot, badly. Andrea won't be the one to stop me.

Roxi: Good. Just remember what you're fighting for.

Keira: The Bombshell World Title. Now if you excuse me....

Keira leans up, kissing Roxi on the lips. She turns back to study as the scene fades

=======================================
Well, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Last week sucked. I lost so much focus, I should be ashamed of myself. I had been focused on other stuff ever since I fought Diamond, I let Mercedes get the best of me. Well, I promise you this. It won't happen again.

I now have a chance to get one step closer to finally earning the shot at the Bombshell World Championshiop. But in order to get that one step closer, I have to fight someone I have never faced before in either a SCW OR ANY kind of wrestling ring.

Andrea Hernandez, I must admit, in the short time I've seen you in the ring. You're a pretty good fighter. I see that fire and desire to become one of the best already in your eyes. Hell, you might become one of the best down the road.

Thing is, it won't be in a short time, especially against me.

Andrea, I've worked too long and too hard to let even a slim chance slip by my fingers again. You can already see that I'll go down deep in order to get closer. Don't think that our match will be any different.

Andrea, I have nothing but the upmost respect for you. But come Climax Control, you'll fall short against me while I get closer to having that title shot I wanted for so long.

Andrea Hernandez, come Climax Control. It's time to B.A.B....

BREAK A BITCH!

See you soon!