Author Topic: A New Aura  (Read 459 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
A New Aura
« on: September 20, 2019, 11:03:46 PM »
 Keira is seen in the bedroom as she sits on the bed. Despite Team Hero getting the victory a couple of weeks ago. She has been in a small state of depression. She found out that her biological clock had reduced when Sin was in her. Keira lays back and sighs a bit. Roxi comes into the room. sitting on the bed and holding Keira's hand.

Roxi: Do you need anything?

Keira: No....

Roxi: I can't pretend to know how you feel, but... I just hate seeing you like this.

Keira: I don't know what else to do, Roxi. I could think of a million different things and yet...they can't seem to process.

Keira sits up and looks at Roxi.

Keira: I know the answer, but I just got back into Wrestling.

Roxi: It's what you wanted to do. I never want to deny you something you want to do.

Keira: You're right. But, I still don't know how much time I got left to have a second child.

Roxi: I just don't want that to consume you. It's already hard enough to see you looking less and less happy. I need my wife. Nate needs his mother. I want to give you that space, but I don't want to leave you to face this alone.

Keira: I know. Thank you, Roxi.

Roxi: And call me selfish, but I miss your smile.

Keira: I wish I could.

Roxi sighs and runs her hand up Keira's arm

Roxi: I wish there was something I could do about this.

Keira: That's what I've been trying to rattle my brain.

Roxi: What do you mean?

Keira: Trying to have one more child.

Roxi: I... I mean... I could do it, It's not like I'm not capable of doing it. But I know how much it means to you.

Keira: You're right. I didn't get to. I mean...I did...in a way....

Roxi: It's why I joke about Nate and his mother. Because you ARE his mother. But I... I don't want to make things worse. It's all I've been feeling since all this happened.

Keira: You won't, baby.

Roxi: It feels like it. Every thing I want to say... isn't working. I don't know, I want to fix this, and I can't.

Keira: Nothing you can do. I blame myself for all these years. I let a demon into my body for years.

Keira turns and hugs Roxi

Keira: To be honest, I wish I had met you sooner.

Roxi: It was a great day that you came into my life.

Keira: Roxi....

Keira looks into Roxi's eyes and then leans in, deep kissing Roxi on the lips

Roxi: I love you. You know that. I will always love you, and always be proud of you.

Keira: I love you too. Now kiss me.

Roxi kisses Keira.

Roxi: I will do what I can to prepare you for Seleana, but you have a tall task ahead of you. You're the underdog. And we can't keep focused on the bad things. This is a chance, a real chance for you to take a huge step forward.

Keira: You're right. I got back into the game to fight against the strongest. That's what I'm going to do.

Roxi: I'll also need your help with planning this week.

Keira: Wait, planning what?

Roxi: Nate.

Keira: Oh...shoot. I almost forgot.

Roxi: Moves up pretty fast, I know.

Keira: Least we made it past the Terrible Twos

Roxi: We did. And... honestly... Nate makes me proud.

Keira: Every day

Roxi: I just don't know what to get him. And how many presents he's going to get. But... at least, with Nate's Birthday, and The upcoming match, There's at least a couple of things to help with everything going on right now.

Keira gives a small smile for the first time in weeks.

Roxi smiles and hugs her wife.

Roxi: I missed that. More than you'll ever know.

Keira: Yea. So, what do we got planned for our big boy?

Roxi: That's why I'll need your help

Keira: Anything for you and our special boy

Roxi: I knew I could count on you.

Keira begins to smile more

Roxi: That's my girl.

Keira: But what do you want to do now?

Roxi: I'm going to have to take care of Nate. I really just wanted to see if you felt any better.

Keira: A little now. Thanks, Roxi.

Roxi: I'll be back soon

Keira smiles, letting Roxi do what she needs to do. She lays her head back down and starts to frown again, wanting to try to hide the pain.

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too

---------------------------------------
Ugh. What is wrong with me? I should be trying to figure out what to do about this. Instead, I feel like crawling into a hole.
---------------------------------------

The scene switches to a few days later, where  Roxi and Keira are dropping Nate off to spend time with Roxi's parents, while they try and make plans for his upcoming birthday

Roxi: Thanks for watching him.

Keira: Yea, means alot to us

Elizabeth: Oh it's no problem. It's been too long since we got to spoil our grandson.

Nate: Hi Gamma.

Elizabeth: Hello Nate. Come here and give your grandmother a kiss!

Nate walks over and he kisses Elizabeth, before getting into her lap.

Keira: Well. Looks like we're not wanted anymore.

Elizabeth: He just knows we're going to spoil him.

Elizabeth hugs and kisses Nate ,causing him to giggle.

Roxi: That, and he's aware of a few things.

Roxi's dad enters through the side door

Paul: Uh oh... looks like we're being invaded!

Paul starts to tickle Nate, causing even more laughter.

Roxi: Hi dad.

Paul: Hello dear.

Paul looks over at Keira

Paul: What's wrong with this one? She's normally happy to see me.

Keira: It's nothing.

Keira turns away and begins to go outside.

Paul: What's wrong with her?

Roxi: It's... a long story. She's just upset about a few things.

Elizabeth: Is she going to be okay?

Roxi: Yeah... hang on, let me talk to her.

Roxi catches Keira as she goes out the door.

Roxi: I know you're upset still, but please, be at least... social.

Keira: I'm trying....

Roxi: Well don't walk away, please... Come on, at least come in and say good-bye to Nate.

Keira nods as she turns and goes back in. She sees Nate and hugs him

Keira: Now you be good for Grandma and Grandpa, ok?

Nate: Okay Mama.

Roxi comes back in and she kisses Nate.

Roxi: I love you.

Nate: I love you.

Roxi: We'll be back soon.

Keira nods again as the two leave. Keira gets in the car, waiting on Roxi.

Roxi sighs as she gets in the car, looking at Keira.

Roxi: You're not making this easy. I know you're upset, but you can't let this beat you down like this. You told me you'd focus on doing other things, and I'm holding you to that.

Keira: I am. I'm trying to distract myself now as we speak

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: I'm sorry, Roxi.

Roxi: You've just... need to focus. We're doing this, for Nate. Our son. Our son, that we have raised, and is about to be 3 years old. You were the biggest part of that. And you have a huge chance to step up and right into the spotlight against Seleana. And you are doing this, despite all that's going on. You can do this. Don't let this thing beat you. Please. For Nate, for me, and most importantly, for you.... don't let this thing win.

Keira begins to say something, but they hear a explosion

Roxi: What was that?

Keira: Trouble....

As soon as the car stops in a remote location, away from prying eyes, Keira hops to the back and changes into her Lady Kat costume.

Roxi: I'll let you out, and I'll catch up to you.

Keira: Got it!

Keira gets out and and flies to the city. She lands and notices some fire going off.

Keira: Least the city's been evacuated.

Monster: Siiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Keira: Wha...

Keira slowly turns as she sees the monster that was from the building it destroyed back in Vegas as well as known as the monster from Nate's future.

Keira: Fuck...it's that thing.

Roxi soon joins and she took takes a step back

Roxi: We're not ready for this...

Keira: We don't have a choice.

Keira powers up to her Blue Form

Keira: We can't let his future stay the same. We....

Keira begins to lower her hand a bit, feeling like she's losing some of her confidence. The monster sees this and tries to attack. Roxi grabs Keira's wrist and pulls her out of the lunging attacking blob.
Roxi: Snap out of it! We have to move!

Keira: I....I....

Roxi: Stay with me. Focus... we need to get out of here.

Roxi stops and thinks for a moment.

Roxi: Wait... maybe... maybe it's not as strong now.

The monster growls as it turns. It grabs two bodies, it shows the Peak Twins, weakened by this monster.

Roxi: What in the world...

Monster: Luuuuuuunnnnnchhhhhhhhhh

Roxi: Not today!

Roxi fires off a blast of energy to stun the monster, and grab Keira again to create some distance.

Roxi: Well, it's pretty strong, but I managed to stun it. I think a direct shot from you may be able to even slow it down. But I need you to focus. I know you can do this.

Keira: I....I....

The monster roars, again trying to eat the Peak Twins

Peak Twins: You're.... a s...super...freaky...

Roxi: That doesn't sound very good. Come on Keira... I need you, otherwise we're not going to survive this!

Keira doesn't move

Roxi: Keira!

All of a sudden, a white aura surrounds Keira, getting the Monster's attention.

Monster: Wha....

Roxi: What are you...

Keira's eyes open, showing a silver tint from there. She rushes quickly, saving the Peak Twins and reappears in front of Roxi, handing them to her

Roxi: What... how?

Keira vanishes again, reappearing in front of the monster, giving it lefts and rights, stunning the monster

Roxi: How.... Whatever, Come on you two... let's go.

Peak Twins: Anyway you want it...

Roxi: Shut up and come on.

Keira keeps giving lefts and rights. This causes the monster to roar. Keira blasts it quickly, but it dodges, the moster running cause of it.

Roxi has the peak twins a safe distance away, before flying back to rejoin Keira.

Roxi: You got it on the run!

Keira's aura finally fades as she rolls her eyes, fainting from the stress

Roxi catches Keira, as the monster blob disappears down into a sewer grate.

Roxi: Hey... hey... don't worry, I got you.

Roxi carries Keira also to a safe distance, laying her down and checking on her.

Roxi: Keira... come on...

Keira: Ugh....R-Roxi?

Roxi: I'm here... I'm here... are you okay?

Keira: Wha--what happened?

Roxi: You tell me....

Keira: I don't remember anything...

Roxi: I don't know what you did... but it worked. Looks like the thing ran away.

Keira slowly begins to hold her head

Keira: My head hurts, I know that.

Roxi: You need rest.

Keira: Yea....rest....

Keira passes back out after saying that

----------------------------------------
Darkness. Deep darkness. I'm back there it looks like. But, as I think. W-what happened to me? What kind of thing am I dealing with?
----------------------------------------

The scene comes back with Roxi hovering over a sleeping Keira, keeping watch as she rests. Nate wanders into the room, climbing up on the bed.

Nate: Mama sleeping?

Roxi: Yes. We need to be quiet so she can rest.

Keira keeps sleeping, looking peaceful for the first time in weeks

Nate: Mama sick?

Roxi: Yeah, a little. How about you give her a hug so she feels better?

Nate: Okay.

Nate hugs Keira, laying on her for a bit and listening to her heartbeat.

Roxi: Good boy.

Keira slowly wakes up and sees Nate hugging her. She hugs him back

Nate: Mama feel better?

Keira: Yes. Thank you, Nate.

Nate: Okay.

Nate smiles as he lays down next to Keira, his head snuggled up next to her.

Keira: What happened, Roxi?

Roxi: You turned white.... I don't even know how to explain it.

Keira: White? I-I don't honestly remember

Roxi: I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but you actually made an impact.

Keira: Wait, we beat it?

Roxi: Somehow, I doubt it.

Nate: You talk crazy Mommy.

Roxi: I know, I know. Just some stories for Mama, so she feels better.

Keira: Yea. Don't worry, Nate.

Roxi: It's like when we tell you stories before you go to sleep.

Nate: Uh-huh.

Roxi: Speaking of which, I think it's time for you to get ready for bed.

Keira: She's right, Nate. Now go get ready

Nate: I wanna sleep with you, Mama!

Keira: No. You got a bed. You're a big boy.

Nate: I am a big boy.

Roxi: Yes, you are, now come on, let's let Mama rest.

Roxi takes Nate to get ready for bed, taking a few moments before returning to Keira.

Roxi: let's check.

Roxi places her hand on Keira's forehead.

Roxi: Your temperature has dropped, but you still look exhausted.

Keira: Yea, I don't know why

Roxi: You need even more rest. I'm getting concerned. You need to be ready for your match. I think you may need to see the guild doctor

Keira: I'll rest. I'll be ready for my match. Considering I don't know what happened. I don't want to chance it.

Keira sighs a bit.

Keira: Nathaniel was right. We need to stop that monster.

Roxi: We'll worry about that later. Just rest. Because in the morning, we're going to get you ready to win.

Keira: Will you bring me something to eat....Nurse Roxi?

Roxi: Very funny, but yes.

Keira: I need that after all this.

Roxi: I know. Just rest. I'll bring you in some food and you can eat it when you feel better.

Keira nods a bit. She leans in, kissing Roxi. She lays back, falling asleep as the scene fades

=======================================================
Well, I didn't think me wanting to challenge stronger opponents would get me a chance at the woman who's going after the World Championship already. I won't complain, cause I want to earn this shot. I want to show the world that I still got it.

Yea, the wife to Crystal. Seleana Zudnich, We've met a good bit out of the ring. We've became pretty good friends, I won't lie. But you were one of the ones that got excited to see me return to the ring. But I didn't think you and I would face each other this quickly.

Don't get me wrong. I'm excited to face you. I'm excited to show you what I can do. You're the Number One Contender to the one title I have not yet held in my career. I know you don't expect me to hold back and guess what? I won't.

I've fought too long and too hard, Seleana. I fought too long to let even a slim chance slip through my fingers. Sure, you've been wrestling longer during my semi retirement from the sport. Sure, I'm still suffering from a bit of ring rust. Sure, in this battle, I'm the underdog and to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cause I want to prove to the world I still got it. I want to prove to the world that I can, no, I WILL beat you. I won't lay down for you. You're getting One Hundred Percent of Keira! Ass whipping and all!

So Seleana, come Climax Control. I'm gonna take that slim chance and grab it in my hands while at the same time, I'm going to B.A.B....

BREAK A BITCH!

See you soon!