Author Topic: The Future is the Present  (Read 385 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
The Future is the Present
« on: March 23, 2019, 12:14:07 AM »
 (I know. I know, it's past Deadline. Something came up. But I'm not gonna leave this not finished. Forgive me. I am so, so fucking sorry!)

*Keira and Roxi are seen transmitting into the city of Las Vegas, both dressed up as Lady Kat and Lady Bedlam respectfully. The two are near the sealed off building that was blown up as they look at it*

Keira: That has to be the building Kah was talking about

Keira and Roxi fly up a little and out of the way of the police. Keira gets close to sniff the air

Keira: No...there's no Gas Leak. Is there a way to get in without being detected, LB?

Roxi: We'd have to go in through the roof.

Keira nods as the two fly down, entering the hole from the roof. The two land as Keira and Roxi turn on a flashlight to see in the dark. The two walk towards the room where the explosion happened at.

Keira: This is it, right here.

Keira takes a look and does notice a huge gas tank, destroyed

Keira: Well, we didn't smell gas, but I know what caused the explosion. But how if there was no leak?

Keira takes a look slowly, to see if she could find any clues. As she gets closer, she notices something near the edge.

Keira: LB! Look at this!

Keira gets closer and notices a black liquid on the sharp edge of the ruptured gas tank

Keira: This is new. I've never seen anything like this before. This goo. Can you get a sample, LB?

Roxi: Yeah.

*Roxi goes into her belt, pulling out a small petri-dish and some clips to gather the sample*

Keira: Once we get this to GUILD. We c--

All of a sudden, a black goo comes and tackles Keira. The tackle was so sudden and so hard, it sends it and Keira falling down two floors below

Roxi: Kat!

Keira falls to the floor and groans a bit. She slowly stands as the good begins to form. It shows that it is now having claws and sharp teeth

Keira: Wh-what are you?

It roars out for a moment as it says

Monster: Siiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn..........

Keira's eyes widen. She quickly goes to her Super Human Blue form and gets ready to fight.

Keira: You know that name...HOW!? You don't leave here alive....

Roxi: No! Get out of there! We don't know what we're dealing with!

Keira rushes and attacks. The monster does the same. The speed from both are super fast, almost too fast for Roxi to keep up. After a minute, Keira is seen, a few tears from her costume, her breathing heavily.

Keira: Ugh...strong as fuck. But you won't get away.

Monster: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn......

The monster lifts his head a bit, like it could sense someone else. It turns to see Roxi and wickedly smiles

Monster: Luuuuuuuuusssssstttttttttttt

Roxi: Uh-oh...

Keira, hearing that name, rushes and blasts the monster with a few strong Ki Blasts, wanting to make sure it was gone.

Keira: YEA! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!? YOU FREAK! CALLING HER BY THAT NAME! YOU DON'T GET TO--Wha...

Slowly, the monster resurfaces, a bit battle damaged, but it was like it was never killed.

Keira: Wh-what the fuck are you...

Roxi: We need to get out of here. We got what we needed! Come one!

As Keira tries to come, the monster rushes and stabs one of it's sharp claws into Keira's stomach. Keira screams in pain and blasts the monster in it's eyes.

Keira: F-Fuccck...L-LB...Help...

*Roxi quickly swoops in and goes under Keira's arm and holds her before disappearing, teleporting a safe distance away.*

Roxi: We need to get you to the medical bay.

Keira: IF it is. Then we've ran out of time.

Keira stands and walks a few steps, but stops in mid walk. She remembers what Nathaniel said as well about how Keira scarified herself and it failing. She turns back to Roxi.

Keira: No. We can't let Nathaniel's future repeat. I'm not gonna make the same mistake Future me did.

Keira thinks for a moment, trying to figure out a idea. She then remembers

Keira: LB, you got the sample from that goo that was left by that freak?

Roxi Johnson
Roxi: Yeah, that's not important right now. You need to get better.

Keira: We're going to the GUILD anyway. I'll heal while you take that to Vision and the lab. Kill two birds with one stone.

Keira turns and walks past Roxi to get the teleporter ready. Roxi was shocked by Keira's train of thought.

Roxi: What... that was incredibly thought through.. Are you sure you're Keira?

Keira: Last I checked, I am, sugar tits.

Keira smirks, reassuring Roxi. But she then says

Keira: LB, I don't want to see this world end up like Nathaniel's future ended up. If we can get one chance, even if it's a small one to change it for the better. Then we would need to take it.

Roxi: Then let's go.

The two teleport out as the scene fades

======================
Been awhile since I did this. Blast from the Past. I got Jake Rabb as my partner. I hope I don't let you down...knowing my luck, I will, sadly.

But still, Amy. Been a long time since we last fought, hasn't it? Years, actually. Oh well. I can't wait to do this again.

While Jake takes care of Vinnie boy, you and I can do a little bit of catching up. How long will it take? No idea, but it'll be enough to take you down easily.

Amy, Vinnie, time for at least one member of Team Hero to go far. Time to B.A.B

BREAK A BITCH!

See you then.

(Again. I am SO, SO SORRY! Things happened on my end and I lost track of time. I know it won't count. But I posted it anyway. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me someday)