Author Topic: Time Ticks Away  (Read 365 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Time Ticks Away
« on: May 04, 2018, 09:09:54 PM »
 Keira is seen on the rooftops, searching around the city for any sign of trouble. She sighs a bit as she continues to watch

Keira: Of all the nights. I pick the one night to patrol and it's boring as Hell!

Keira sighs some more til she hears her comm open up

Keira: Talk to Me, V. Any crime happening? Any asses to kick?

Vision: I've got a little something here.

Keira: What is it?

Keira sighs

Keira: Come on, V. I need details! Bad enough I found out I got a Son from the Fu--

Keira quickly closes her mouth, not knowing if Roxi told Vision or not

Vision: It's made the rounds. Anyway, I've heard reports of 4 armed suspects all dressed similarly attacking a science lab downtown.

Keira: On it. Get LB on the line, just in case I need backup

Vision: I'll let her know.

Keira quickly flies off to the scene. She sees the lab already and sees the four suspects as she lands

Keira: So! Let me guess. Someone found the cure for Cancer and you a-holes wanna be greedy about it?

(There is only one person seen loading several vails into a box, he turns, and snarls at Keira)

Crazy Wolf: Oh, it's the kitty kat! I still owe you for putting me away last time!

Keira: ....Who are you again?

Keira begins to scratch her head

Keira: I mean, you look familiar. But then again, I've punched a lot of baddies lately.

Keira's head turns. She smiles a bit as she says

Keira: OH WAIT! Now I remember you! You were one of the six that tried to wear me and LB Down! Wolf, right?

Crazy Wolf: That's CRAZY Wolf to you, kitty! And since you don't have any backup, I'm goint to get my revenge AND take these supplies to sell for millions!

Keira: Awwww! You think you're going to beat me. Sweetie, I've got a lot stronger since I last fought you AND...get this! I'm 100 Percent! So go ahead, hot shot. First Shot's on me

Keira motions for Crazy Wolf to throw the first punch

Crazy Wolf: Well, since you're being so nice. I think WE will oblige!

Keira: Wait, we?

(Wolf splits himself into 4 different versions. All of them laughing like lunatics. Two race behind Keira and grab her arms, holding her in place. The third dives at her legs to ohold her, and the last balls up his fist.)

Crazy Wolf: Strength in numbers.

(Wolf hauls off and slugs Keira a few times, while she's being held in place.)

Keira groans, but laughs a little bit.

Keira: Was that your best? I said ONE Shot....now you gotta pay

Keira quickly screams, going to her Second Super Form. She throws the Wolfs off and smirk

Crazy Wolf: What?! How?!

Keira: Like I said. I'm not as tired when we first fought. In fact....

Keira screams, the ground rumbles cause of it, making Keira go into her Third Super Form, shocking Wolf

Keira: What's wrong? Kat got your tongue?

Crazy Wolf: You... you are a monster!

(Wolf then doubles his split, 8 now are surrounding Keira.)

Keira: Awww! 8 now? For me? You sure that's enough?

Crazy Wolf: I've grown myself. Now 8 of me, is more than enough, since we're all at the same level of strength!

Keira: REALLY!? We'll see about that! COME ON, CRAZY CHICKEN!

(Wolf's 7 others slowly circle around Keira)

Keira: Come on...gonna hit me!?

Crazy Wolf: Get her!

(The Wolf's tackle Keira and attempts to hold her down.)

Keira does struggle a bit, but as the Wolfs get ontop of her to keep her down, she screams and a light flashes. The Wolfs fly around, hitting various pieces of the place as they land. Keira is now shown in her Blue Super Form

Keira: Oops. I think I overdid it.

Keira slowly turns to the original Wolf and slowly walks towards him

Crazy Wolf: Stay away from me! Stay away!

Keira: What's wrong? I'm not gonna hurt you...

Keira rushes before Wolf could notices. She appears behind him and gives him a slight chop to the neck, not killing him, but to knock him out

Keira: Just knock you out.

Keira turns and goes to her comm on her ear

Keira: Crazy Wolf Knocked out, tagged and ready for the Police

Vision: Gotcha. Police are on the way.

Keira: Good. This has been boring. Clocking out for the night, V.

Keira powers down and flies off. Moments later, she returns home to see Roxi in bed, reading

Keira: Waiting for me?

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Yea, surprisingly. Mostly boring night.

Roxi: The robbery?

Keira: Easy. Stopped Wolf. I thought he was tougher. Oh well

Roxi: I wouldn't get too confident. If everything Nathaniel says is true.

Keira: I'm not. That's why I told you to not use the Equalizer yet.

Keira begins to go to the other room to change

Keira: Speaking of, how is Nate?

Keira returns, wearing a tight shirt with short shorts as she enters the bed with Roxi

Roxi: He's fine. Asleep in his crib

Keira: And our Son in his Pod?

Roxi: He's fine, he has everything he needs. I don't know if we really need to keep him in there though.

Keira: It was your idea.

Keira does sigh a bit

Roxi: I know it was my idea, before we knew who he really was. But it's not like he's... a prisoner now... is it?

Keira: I know, but didn't he say that he didn't want to take a chance and see his past self?

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: I've been thinking about this for awhile. Besides the fact that I got into the Semi Finals ahead of me. I got to face some woman Mikah trained...Courtney Pierce I think it is?

Roxi: Yes. But, I don't know. I mean, you're farther along than I am, so... hey, you're doing just fine. I believe you can win this whole thing.

Keira: I know.

Keira gets closer to Roxi

Keira: But also thinking of this evil...this evil that kills us. I keep thinking, what if you did use the Equalizer? What if that caused the evil to basically win against the Guild?

Roxi I was thinking that maybe that could change everything, maybe the evil doesn't show up if we're not heroes. Maybe we can take Nate and leave when it comes, something like that. But... I mean, we can't just avoid the responsibility.

Keira: Not the way he talked.

Keira kisses Roxi's cheek as she lays her head on the pillow.

Keira: We need to find out more from Nathaniel. What steps we need to take to make sure it doesn't repeat itself

Keira bites her lip

Keira: I will not have a world where our Son has to fight to survive. I want him to grow up and become something he wants to be!

Roxi: I do too, but I don't know what else we can do at the moment.

Meanwhile, in a jail cell. Crazy Wolf is seen sitting there, panicked.

Crazy Wolf: She's a monster! A MONSTER!

All of a sudden, a dark blob was seen forming in front of him. Wolf turns to it and notices it.

Crazy Wolf: What the?

The blob screams and launches itself onto Wolf. It slowly covers him as he screams wildly. After a few minutes, the guards run to the cell to find it empty, Wolf was gone as well as the strange blob.

A few days later, Keira and Roxi were taking the stairs down to the pods to check up on Nathaniel.

Keira: Nate? You awake?

Nathaniel: Yes.

Keira: Good. We need to talk more about this Evil....and how I....

Keira bites her lip, not wanting to think about it

Nathaniel: All I really know is that it isn't human, but it is controlled by humans. Something, some strange creature. And it lays waste is a lot of the human race, and most superheroes.

Keira: You don't know how it started?

Nathaniel: Well, you both did your best to keep me away from the whole thing. I spent a lot of time with Aunt Christine.

Keira: What about Mom in the future. She couldn't tell you before you got here?

Nathaniel: Not much. It was like Mom was still keeping some stuff from me, despite knowing everything she told me. All she said was, "Mama Will Know"

Keira turns and slaps Roxi upside her head

Roxi: Ow! What was that for?!

Keira: That's for not telling Nathaniel everything before he came here!

Roxi: I didn't know! I'm not the one from the future!

Keira: You doomed us all! Mama will know!?

Keira groans in frustration as she sits down.

Roxi: Well I don't know what it means either.

Keira: All I know is I got to deal with Courtney Pierce come Climax Control and It feels like we're back to Square One with this!

As Keira was about to speak, the laptop turns on and Vision was seen on the screen

Keira: Huh? Weird. What's up, V?

Vision: Roxi, Keira. I don't know how to say this...but...Crazy Wolf escaped.

Keira: WHAT!? HOW!?

Vision: The guards don't know. All that was left in his cell was some...substance. Dark, gooey.

Soon as he hears this, Nathaniel's eyebrows raise up as he stands and presses his hands to the glass.

Nathaniel: Dark, Gooey!? T--No...now!?

Keira and Roxi turn to Nathaniel

Keira: Now? What do you mean now?

Nathaniel: I-it sounds like the evil from my time....

Keira: Shit...we got to suit up!

Keira goes to, but Roxi stops her

Roxi: Why don't we actually figure out what we're up against first?

Keira: Right...

Vision: I agree. Take it easy for a bit.

Keira: Keep us updated

Vision: I will

The laptop turns off as Keira sighs. She looks at Roxi

Keira: Roxi...You're right. We don't know what we're dealing with. But...I want to make sure. It's time you went beyond your limits

Roxi: Well... I will try.

Keira: We can and we will. We always fight and we always do things....Together

Roxi: Together.

Nathaniel: So that's where that came from.

Keira: It's the truth, Nate

Nathaniel: Mom used to say that to me all the time, that we were a team. Especially after... well..

Keira: Don't worry. We're ALL in this together, even you, Nate.

Keira smirks as she goes to the pod and unlocks it, letting Nathaniel free.

Keira: This is your fight too. Your future to prevent. You're part of Team Hero

Nathaniel: So... I'm not stuck here?

Roxi; No. It's not what I intended. It was for safety. But everything you've said up to this point has turned out to be true. So, It's not right to keep you locked in here. Though, you're still going to have to sleep in here.

Keira: Like you said. We don't want to risk seeing you and your past self at the same time

Nathaniel: Am I... He... being good at least?

Keira: Mhmm, he's always a good boy...mocking me a lot, though.

Roxi: He's a little boy, he doesn't know he's doing that.

(Roxi turns and thinks)

Roxi: But he's not stupid. He knows that we're not around right now and he knows something is going on. I can feel that.

Keira: Huh?

Roxi: Nate. I can just feel that he's trying to figure out why Mommy and Mama are not around right now and he's hanging with Aunt Christine so much.

Keira: We better go see to that. Nate...we're gonna see...well...you. You'll be ok down here?

Nathaniel: Are... you sure?

Keira: We're sure. Roxi?

Roxi: Yes. Just... try and not to get into anything. I'll bring you some food. Are you hungry?

Nathaniel: A little yes.

Keira: Steak ok? Ribeye? About...30 of them?

Nathaniel: Um... just one works for me.

Keira: Come on! You need more meat on those bones!

Nathaniel: I mean... I could just heat up the leftovers.

Keira: Nonsense! Roxi can cook the best steaks in all of Tampa!

Keira turns to Roxi

Keira: Isn't that right, Red?

Nathaniel: I don't wanna take any food away from you Mama

Roxi: It's fine, I will make you some food later.

Keira: Yea. Now, let's check up on Nate...younger Nate.

Roxi: Just... let us know if you need anything.

Nathaniel: Yes, Mom.

The two leave Nathaniel in the pods, but out. Minutes later, they head upstairs to see Nate playing with his toys

Keira: Hey, missed us?

Nate: Mama! Mama! Blocks!

Keira: Yes! I see those blocks!

Keira giggles at this as she goes to Nate

Roxi: How's he been?

Christine: His same little devil self.

Keira: Oh? You been bad to Aunt Christine?

Christine: Now, he's just silly. He played with his toys, and he ran around in a circle and made himself dizzy for no reason. He's a goofball.

Keira: Nate, you're a goof

Nate: I Nate.

Roxi: Yes, you're Nate.

Keira: And we'll always be here for you. We love you

Keira kisses Nate's cheek and smiles. She hands Nate to Roxi

Roxi: You're all wet. I can feel it. It's about time you started getting potty trained little boy.

Keira: Save on Diapers

Keira smiles, but she looks at the three. She sighs to herself

"I hope we can save the world from this thing. Nate, I promise you...I will make sure your future is bright"

The three go out to change Nate's diaper as the scene fades

==============================
Well! I made it! I made it to the Semi Finals of the Blast from the Past Tournament. I bet you a select few didn't know I could go that far! Well, I didn't. But I sure as Hell made sure I did. Now me and my partner are one step closer to the finals.

While he handles his opponent in this. I got someone named....Courtney Pierce.

Last I checked, she was trained by Mikah. Woo...pee, isn't that lovely already? Mikah, the one woman no one can half the time stand could actually TRAIN SOMEONE! I don't know if Hell Froze Over already or not. But it doesn't matter now.

So you beat Sam Marlowe. Good job, no, legit. I mean that. But you're facing someone that has the odds stacked against them, day after day, TIME AFTER TIME! You think I'll be a easy walk in the park? Just ask Jessie, just ask Brittany! If you're as good as they say you are. Then I'm going to ENJOY fighting you!

You should know, I'm always itching for a fight. Courtney, hopefully, you can take me to my limit. Cause if you don't, then I'll have no other choice to B.A.B

BREAK A BITCH!

See you at Climax Control!