Author Topic: Sign from the Future  (Read 305 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Sign from the Future
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:16:06 PM »
 (Keira is seen joining Roxi and Nathaniel at GUILD HQ. She enters the DNA Room and looks at the two

Keira: Sorry I'm late. Christine had trouble getting there

Roxi: It's okay. We're just getting ready.

Nathaniel: This doesn't look like it does it my timeline.

Keira: What do you mean?

Nathaniel: The guild was a shell of what it looks like right now. It was mostly destroyed in my time.

Keira: Well, we'll see if you're telling the truth. If not...I'm going to kill you

Keira quickly turns to Roxi and says to her

Keira: Before you say it! He's saying he's our son! Knows who we are and all that. Not taking any chances!

(Keira sighs a bit as she looks at the two. She goes and sits down, waiting for this to start)

Nathaniel: I always remember that m- Keira was very hot tempered.

Roxi: Don't look at me for sympathy, you know way too much.

Nathaniel: Mom?

Roxi: No, Roxi. Until proven otherwise.

Keira: What are we waiting for!? Fire it up, Doc!

(One of the Guild doctors soon enters.)

Doctor: What seems to be the issue? Who is your guest?

Roxi: He claims to be from the future.

Doctor: I'm... not sure if there's anything I can do...

Roxi: If he is, who he says he is... he'll be related to us.

Doctor: Is there a reason you're even entertaining this?

Keira: Some sort of threat from the future

Doctor: And you... believe this?

Roxi: He knows who we are... things about us very few people know...

Keira: Can we get this over with? This is been one hell of a day

(Keira looks at the doc as she finally gets to sit, despite wanting to sooner.)

Doctor: Well, it seems that a simple blood test will solve this mystery.

(The Doctor prepares a couple of syringes, Roxi looks nervous.)

Roxi: Just... get this over with quickly.

Nathaniel: Oh right... you don't like needles.

Roxi: Keira... could you?

Keira: Could I what?

Roxi: You know...

(Keira nods as she covers Roxi's eyes
. The doctor just shakes his head before drawing some blood some Roxi, and getting a new syringe and drawing some blood from Nathaniel and putting them into different vials.)

Doctor: We should have some results in time, unless Ms. Kiera needs to be drawn as well?

Keira: I'm good

(Keira looks at the doctor.)

Doctor: Then, this will be analyzed and I'll let you know what the results say.

Keira: And once we know. We'll know if you'll live...or die, Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: It's my wish to not exist anymore m.. Keira. That's why I came back in the first place.

Keira: OH! Why didn't you say so?

(Keira raises her hand to Nathaniel and a ball of energy is seen coming from her hand.)

Roxi: KEIRA!

Keira: WHAT!

Roxi: That's enough. He hasn't DONE anything.

Keira: Not yet....

Keira dissipates the ball of energy. As she lowers it, the doctor returns

Doctor: Is everything okay in here?

Roxi: It's fine. We're leaving. Let us know when you have results.

(Keira sighs as she walks out.)

(Moments later, Keira is at home, pacing around, still mad as she looks at Roxi and Nathaniel.)

Keira: I...you....UGH!

(Keira turns and goes back to pacing.)

Keira: Wish that doctor would hurry up

Roxi: These things take time.

Nathaniel: Please calm down

(Keira quickly turns to Nathaniel in anger)

Keira: Look here....you don't tell me to do crap! You're not my son!

Roxi: That's enough. Both of you. Keira, you're going to go and build your model kits or something.

(Roxi looks over at Nathaniel)

Roxi: As for you, you're coming with me.

Keira: I'm gonna check up on my son.

(Keira brushes pasts them and goes upstairs. She stops by the door and takes a deep breath. She opens it and sees Nate playing with his toys
.)

Keira: Well, look who's up! Silly boy! Shouldn't you be napping?

Nate: Nap done.

Keira: Really? Nap done? Hehe. Must have lost track of time.

(Keira bends down and picks up Nate. She smiles as she goes over and sits at the rocking chair.)

Keira: You're about to be too big for Mama to rock you.

(Keira smiles.)

Keira: But you won't be big for a long time.

Nate: I big. I big.

Keira: Yes you are! I guess you're too big for Mama to hold you.

(Keira looks at Nate as she begins to shed a tear.)

Keira: Felt like almost yesterday when I held you in my arms for the first time. The world seemed to stop.

(Keira sighs.)

Keira: I'll never let you go. I will always be here to protect you. My special little boy

(Keira stands after a few minutes and sits Nate slowly back down on the floor.)

Keira: Now be good for Mama and play. I'll be back in a bit. Christine's right outside

Christine: Hey you.

Keira: Talking to me or him?

(Keira smiles at Christine.)

Christine: Both. hehe.

Keira: Hehe. Take care of him. I'll be back in a few and Christine...thanks again

Christine: You can always count on me. He might replace you as my new cuddlebuddy of the family. hehehe.

(Keira giggles as she kisses Christine on the cheek and Nate on the forehead. She walks out and heads back downstairs where she sees Roxi back with Nathaniel.)

Nathaniel: You don't trust me?

Roxi: No. I don't. You're coming with me downstairs.

Keira: Are the results back yet?

Roxi: Haven't heard anything.

(Roxi looks over at Nathaniel.)

Keira: JEEZ! How long does these things take?

Roxi: It takes time. You, get up and move.

Nathaniel: Yes.

(Keira goes over and sits on the chair and sighs. Roxi takes Nathaniel through a secret door hidden in the basement, inside are containment pods.)

Roxi: Get in.

Nathaniel: This isn't necessary.

Roxi: Until proven otherwise, it is. There's rations of food and water in there. Until the results come back, you're staying in here.

Nathaniel: Please, I've done you no harm.

Roxi: And what's to stop you from trying?

(Nathaniel has no rebuttal.)

Roxi: In. Now.

(Nathaniel walks in, sitting down on the cot provided. Roxi locks the containment pod and heads upstairs.)

Roxi: He's safely locked away for now.

Keira: Maybe I should have done a DNA Test

(Keira does another sigh.)

Keira: Got to worry about the Tournament....got to worry about everything else....

(Keira raises her head, seeing Roxi in front of her
)

Roxi: You okay?

Keira: Just a lot on my mind. With the tournament, this guy....

Roxi: Look, we'll know the results soon. He's locked away, and he can't do anything. You don't need to worry, you can go back to building the model kits and training. We'll know everything we need to know soon enough.

Keira: It's not soon enough

(Keira stands and walks off.)

(During the week, Keira went back to GUILD HQ and gives her blood for the same DNA Test. Days later, after the first round, Keira is seen coming out of the gravity room, drying herself off with a towel.)

Keira: Huh. Training went well. Thought I'd be sore.

(Keira sits the towel in the hamper as she sees Roxi come in.)

Keira: I'm not even gonna bother if it's here yet

Roxi: The results came back.

Keira: Ok....and?

Roxi: We're not related.

Keira: Ok....time to take care of him

(Keira goes to the secret door and opens it. She enters it and goes to the Pod.)

Keira: HEY! FAKER!

Nathaniel: What is this?

Keira: Your last day on Earth!

(Keira raises her hand, forming a ball of energy and aims it at Nathaniel.)

Roxi: Keira STOP!

Keira: Why? This guy has lied to us!

Roxi: You didn't let me finish. He's not related by blood, to me.

(The ball vanishes and quickly turns to Roxi.)

Keira: Wait, how!?

Roxi: Because I had nothing to do genetically with Nate. The blood work you delivered? It came back positive.

Keira: ....Oh....crap.

Roxi: It was your egg that was used, remember? So... he's... he's telling the truth.

(Keira slowly turns to Nathaniel and looks at him.)

Keira: Y-You are my Sunshine...m-my only sunshine....

Nathaniel: I remember that song ... Mama.

Keira: N...Nate....

Nathaniel: I didn't mean to frighten you and scare you in such a way. It was my best effort to try not to cause too much suspicion in public, given your personas. I understand your hesitance to believe me. But, my story needs to end, so that the world doesn't.

Roxi: So, if you're from the future, how did you even get back here?

Keira: I'm curious about it too.

(Keira goes and unlocks the pod as she lets Nathaniel explain.)

Nathaniel: In my time, about 35 years from now, science allows for time travel. It was expressly forbidden to simply use the technology to intervene in human history. Which is why most have never gone back and say, stopped an assassination or shooting. We didn't want to create multiple timelines and ruin history. Until... an evil came and no one was ready for it. The guild sent all the heroes to stop it, and most... died. Including you Mama.

Keira: What evil was it? Cause it almost sounds like Sin. But it would be impossible. Sin's gone for good.

Nathaniel: Sin is and before you ask Mama. I learned about Sin. No, this evil is worse than Sin. Hell, it was like a...origin. Not of all evil, but almost like a evil never seen before

Keira: ......Shit. I heard about it, I don't know the name, but I know what it is. I thought it didn't exist!

Nathaniel: Mama, I'm sorry. But, yes. It exists, otherwise, I wouldn't be here and you'd...you'd be alive...as well as Mo--

(Roxi's eyes widen, hearing Nathaniel cut himself off over what he was about to say.)

Keira: As well as...Nathaniel Robert Johnson! What happened to Roxi? What happened to your Mom!?

Nathaniel: Mom sent me back. It was quite obvious the heroes, the entire human race, was about be destroyed. She had to send me back, and... I saw them coming for her. I assume now... she's gone too.

Keira: ......and I thought I had to worry about my opponent for the Blast for the Past Tournament. I-I need to sit down....

(Keira tries to find a chair, but stumbles, hearing all of what Nathaniel has told them.)

Nathaniel: Mama! Easy, Easy!

Keira: Future, I'm de--Roxi's de--wha...Brittany...gotta kick her ass...I need scissors...61!

Nathaniel: Mom...is Mama gonna be ok?

Roxi: It's a lot to process.

Keira: H-wha-Steaks, Gundam, Earthbound--

(Keira finally passes out from trying to process all of it.)

Nathaniel: MAMA!? MAMA, WAKE UP!

Roxi: Help me with her.

Nathaniel: Yes mom.

(Nathaniel and Roxi carry Keira up the stairs and place her on the couch.)

Roxi: Stay here.

(Roxi goes into the kitchen and grabs a cold cloth and wets it, before head back into the living room and handing the cloth
to Nathaniel.)

Roxi: Just dab her forehead a little. I need to go check on... also Nate.

Nathaniel: It would be best. Cause I don't know the full rules of Time Travel. I mean, I know what I need to know, but I don't know what will happen if I see my past self

(Nathaniel says as he does what Roxi told him to do.)

Nathaniel: Mama...wake up...Please tell me you're feeling better.

Keira: Yes...Mama's better....

(Keira says in a daze, thinking it was her son, but still a small child.)

Keira: Now, time to put you down for a nap....

(Keira finally opens her eyes and sees Nathaniel as she screams out.)

Keira: CREEP! WHAT ARE YO--Oh...wait...Nathaniel....Nate?

Nathaniel: Sorry Mama.

Keira: It's fine. Just never had that much to process before.

Nathaniel: I understand. I am just glad you are okay.

Keira: I am curious. If you don't mind me asking. How did you survive all this time without powers? Wait...unless you got powers now....

Nathaniel: You both protected me from everything. Even though I wanted to help, you and Mom just shielded me from getting involved until the very end.

Keira: We wanted you to have a normal life....I guess we failed that

Nathaniel: It wasn't for lack of trying Mama. I didn't understand then, but I do now. You did what you did for me to survive.

(Nathaniel dabs Keira's head more with the cloth.)

Nathaniel: You especially were protective.

Keira: You're my son. I will always protect you

Nathaniel: Thank you Mama. I know you always did.

Keira: But you got a lot of explaining to do soon, in more detail. But right now, with Roxi being...where is she?

Nathaniel: She's taking of... me.. .I guess.

Keira: Oh

Nathaniel: I'm just glad you are okay.

Keira: Thank you. Now I have to train

Nathaniel: Please take it easy.

Keira: For someone I don't know what she does. I can't afford to take it easy...some chick named Brittany.

Nathaniel: I um... I don't know about the wrestling you do. I was too young, as you... obviously know.

Keira: I know.

(Keira slowly stands as she goes to the gravity room, she sees the towel she laid in the hamper before and sighs.)

Keira: Wait...I already trained.

Nathaniel: It um... never hurts to be prepared Mama.

Keira: True. Wanna train with me?

Nathaniel: But I mean... I don't know what I'm doing. I wasn't trained to do anything but survive. You and Mom forbid me.

Keira: You're right. Look, stay here til Mom gets back.

Nathaniel: Yes, Mama.

(Keira heads into the gravity room as the scene fades.)

=======================================
Well, I advanced. Look at that, I told Jessie that I would beat her. Anyway, that's the past now. Time to see how far I can go. MAYBE I CAN MAKE IT PAST THE QUARTER FINALS! Ha...

But yea. Me and my partner advanced and I can't wait to face off against the next opponent who's suppose to be Second Generation. Going to be honest, I haven't heard of this woman. Then again, I've been out of Wrestling full time for a year and a half, popping in and out whenever I can. So forgive me if I never heard of Brittany Williams before today.

I mean, she sounds like a complete fighter and all, but she's never faced off against someone like me. I welcome that challenge, though. Why do you ask? Cause I love fighting. Seeing who's the toughest and becoming better than my opponent.

But if Brittany thinks she'll beat me. Sorry, I'm not a pushover. Never have been, never will be. So Brittany, I welcome the challenge. I welcome to see how you'll try to beat me. Cause once you let your guard down once...it's over!

Brittany, come Climax Control, I'm gonna B.A.B

BREAK A BITCH!