Author Topic: Finally lost it.  (Read 654 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Finally lost it.
« on: August 19, 2016, 12:18:23 AM »
 *Keira is seen at home in the collection room as she sets the Batman Beyond and Deadpool PoPs in there*

Roxi: You and those pops

Keira: Oh come on. You fell in LOVE with the Batman Beyond one

*Keira backs away with Roxi and smiles*

Keira: . more coming in the mail. Still waiting on my Proto Man preorder....

*Keira grumbles*

Roxi: Keira, relax. You'll get it soon

Keira: I know. I'm controlling it

Roxi: I know you are

*Keira kisses Roxi as the two exit. The safe begins to close as Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: While you were at the store, I studied up on Jessie. I thinks she actually has metal in her head.

*Keira giggles*

Roxi: Very funny

Keira: She rarely has any weaknesses. I can find them. She thinks my anger will overcome me. I can't lose it.

*Keira sighs as she looks at Roxi again*

Keira: I'm gonna spend some time in the gym and--

*All of a sudden, the two get tweets. The two look and see Jenny in a anger rant*

Keira: ....Do I even wanna know?

Roxi: I don't know what's happening, Jenny's mad at something with Kenzi

Keira: Looks like way it's reading, Kenzi might not have took Dog to the vet

*Keira sees Jenny finally lose it*

Keira: ....Shit. Jenny needs to calm down.

*Keira begins to tweet, but Roxi stops her quickly*

Roxi: She needs to stop. Don't you jump in either

Keira: Fine. You handle it

*Keira begins to put her phone away, but all of a sudden, she hears a bit of furious typing and a bit of screaming from Roxi*

Keira: What the...You ok, Rox?

Roxi: She won't listen!

*Keira tries to go to Roxi, but all of a sudden, in a rare moment, Roxi is seen throwing her phone against the wall, smashing the phone*

Keira: Roxi! What the Hell!

*Keira sees the phone. She goes to pick up the pieces, but drops it and turns to Roxi*

Keira: What happened!?

Roxi: She won't listen! She's making this worse!

Keira: What did she say?

Roxi: She's trying to make this some kind of thing on Kenzi and doesn't want to leave her alone, and then she told me to shut up when I told her to calm down

*Keira's eye begins to twitch*

Keira: She...She told you to what?

Roxi: Keira... don't.

*Keira checks her twitter. Her and Jenny were now in a war of tweets. Keira gets enraged.*

Keira: She wants me to punch her in the mouth!? SHE'S GOT IT!!!!

*Keira takes her two fingers and transmits out of the house before Roxi could catch her*

Roxi: Keira! Damn it!

*Keira transmits into Jenny's house. Jenny was seen tweeting and enraged*

Keira: JENNY!!!!!!!!!

*Jenny stops and turns to Keira*

Jenny: Oh...you did come. Of course. Anyone that shits on your perfect little life, you'll fight. Let me guess, was it cause I'm right about you? That Jessie's going to beat the shit out of you?

Keira: Best you shut up, Tuck.....

*Roxi is seen transmitting in as the two argue*

Jenny: Everything revolves around you, Fisher! Perfect little Keira! You and your wife, ALWAYS BUTTING IN!

Keira: Shut up, Tuck!!!

Keira: What are you going to do? Hit me? COME ON! HIT ME! YOU DEMONIC, LOOSE BITCH!!!!!!!

*Keira gets enraged and tries to throw a punch, but her fist gets cht by Roxi*

Roxi: ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!

*Keira turns and sees Roxi*

Keira: Rox...

Roxi: You're both acting like children!

Jenny: Says the red haired whore.

*Keira hears that and it just fuels her anger even further*

Roxi: Jenny, I'm warning you, right now... Drop. It. Before I drop you. I'm sick of this stupid bickering about any little thing Kenzi Grey does. LEAVE HER ALONE!

Jenny: Drop me? DROP ME!?

*Jenny goes over and punches Roxi in the face hard, forcing Roxi's nose to bleed*

Jenny: DROP THAT! I wish you had never met Keira, you fucking who--

*All of a sudden, Keira spears down Jenny and the two begin to brawl*

Keira: I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!

*The two continue to brawl as they stand. They keep throwing fists to each other, breaking a few pieces of furniture*

Jenny: YOU BITCH!!!!!!!

*All of a sudden, Keira kicks Jenny in the stomach, forcing Jenny to fall and clutch her stomach. Keira takes her foot and slams it against Jenny's leg, hard, forcing it to break into a few pieces as Jenny screams in intense pain*
Keira: YOU DON'T TALK TO MY WIFE THAT WAY! YOU DON'T TOUCH MY WIFE!

*Keira takes her hands and begins to choke Jenny as she gags*

Keira: DIE! DIE!!!!!

*Roxi forcefully grabs Keira by the hair and tosses her off of Jenny and pins her against the wall. Keira can see the rage building up in Roxi's face and eyes.*

Roxi: STAY RIGHT THERE. DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE!

Keira: LET ME GO!!!!!!! SHE'S GONNA DIE!

*Roxi glares at Keira*
Roxi: SHUT UP. DON'T MOVE!

*Roxi turns to Jenny who is clutching her leg*

Jenny: MY LEG!

*That makes Keira snap again as she grabs Roxi and throws her away, making her slam against the couch. Keira begins to choke Jenny again as Jenny gags*

Jenny: *ack* K-Keir..a...stop...pl...please

Keira: No! You asked for it, Tuck!!!

*Jenny begins to gag more*

Jenny: S-Stop...you...you hur-t-t...R-Roxi...

*Hearing Roxi's name, Keira lets go of Jenny's neck and turns. She sees Roxi holding her head as Keira begins to cry*

Keira: Ro-Roxi...Noooo....

*Keira rushes to Roxi and checks on her*

Keira: Roxi! Please tell me you're ok

*Keira continues to cry, knowing her anger has got the best of her again*

Jenny: My leg...my fucking leg...

Roxi: Let go of me. Now.

*Keira backs away, not wanting Roxi to be anymore mad than she is*

Roxi: Don't you move.

*Roxi points at Keira before checking on Jenny*

Roxi: She needs to go to the hospital. Don't you move a muscle til I get back.

*Keira nods and stays there. Roxi transmits with Jenny to outside the hospital and has her admitted. After a few minutes of filling out paperwork, Jenny is admitted and wheeled away as Roxi transmits back*

*Keira just sits there, staying silent*

Roxi: What the hell is the matter with you?! I told you not to move, didn't I? I told you to stay back, and let me take care of Jenny!

*Keira doesn't say a word, not wanting to make Roxi any more upset*

Roxi: Well!?

Roxi: What the hell are you even doing anger management for if this is how you act?! So, here's what you're going to do, you're going to do the hospital and apologize to Jenny. And then you, and her, are going to leave Kenzi alone, don't say another WORD to Kenzi Grey. Either one of you. If I see anything ever again from you, or her, I'm taking it out on both of you. Do you understand me?

Keira: But I haven't spoke to Kenzi in weeks!

Roxi: Keira... I didn't ask for your excuses, did I? I asked if you understood what I said, didn't I?

Keira: And I said I haven't spoke to her in weeks! I left her alone!

*Roxi glares at Keira*

Roxi: Are you hard of hearing now? I asked you, if you understood, what I said. You answer that question, yes, or no. End of story.

Keira: For God's sake! Why am I being roped into the Kenzi Grey mess!? I don't want anything else to do with her!

*Roxi pins Keira against the wall, the anger building up*

Roxi: I swear the next word out of your mouth, had better be yes or no. Did you understand, what I said to you?

Keira: You going to hit me?

*Keira glares at Roxi*

Keira: Just do it. Hit me...

Roxi: I should beat you into the ground for this nonsense! Now, one last time, and I swear this is not a joke Keira. You understood what I told you, right? Yes Or no. I don't want to hear anything else but yes or no. If you say anything else, I swear to god I will hit you!

Keira: Even though I haven't said anything to her in weeks. I left her alone. I ignored her! Now cause of Jenny's constant bickering about her, I'm lumped up in this again!?

*Roxi glares at Keira*

Roxi: You really don't get it, do you? You really are just trying to make yourself out to be innocent...

Keira: ROXI! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

*Keira pushes Roxi off of her*

Keira: Maybe Jenny's right for once! YOU DO BUTT IN WHEN YOU'RE NOT WANTED

*Keira glares at Roxi*

Keira: I haven't spoken to Kenzi in weeks. I left her alone, LIKE YOU ASKED! I've went to Anger Management like everyone asked. But when JENNY does something to Kenzi, "OH, KEIRA'S LUMPED UP INTO THIS!" That's on your fucking mind!

*Keira begins to breathe*

Keira: I'll apologize to Jenny. But you listen here. Don't lump me into this mess with Jenny and Kenzi. I haven't got into it with Kenzi for weeks and you're instantly blaming me for something I didn't do to Kenzi!

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: I hurt Jenny....I hurt you....

*Keira finally stops talking, tears running down again*

Roxi: .... You.. you really are unbelievable. So you know what? Fine. Do what you want. I'm done. Good luck against Jessie, I'm done. This is how you treat me when I tell you to do something, this is how much respect you show me, and now you turn the tears on and expect me to just let this slide? FORGET IT. I am just going to mind my own business. I'm done cleaning up after you, and defending you.

*Roxi turns away, and transmits away from Keira*

Keira: Roxi....

*Keira forcefully sits down on the floor and begins to cry. She knew what she had done, but now, it feels like her worst fear was realized*

Keira: What have I done.....WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

*Keira screams in anger and fear. A hour later in the Guild Doctor's office that Keira has been seeing for Anger Management, he's seen doing some paperwork. But all of a sudden, a sudden burst comes from the door as he turns in sudden shock*

Doctor: Keira? What in the world?

Keira: I...I hurt Jenny. I...I hurt Roxi....I...I LOST IT ALL!!!!!!
*Keira cries again, falling to her knees*

Keira: I DROVE THEM AWAY! MY ANGER HAS COST ME MY MARRIAGE!!!! I LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!

*Keira keeps crying, saying the words over and over again*

Keira: IT'S ALL MY FAULT! ALL MY FAULT! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!!

*As Keira cries, the doctor goes to her and grabs her, shaking her a bit to calm her down*

Doctor: Keira get a hold of yourself. I can't make heads or tails of what you're talking about

Keira: ROXI LEFT ME CAUSE OF MY ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Keira takes a deep breath*
Keira: Me and Roxi were in the house. We-We got Tweets from Jenny. She was arguing with Kenzi. Roxi told me to stay out of it. She tried to calm Jenny down, but Jenny snapped at Roxi, telling her to shut up.

*Keira looks at the doctor*

Keira: Me and Jenny got into it. I transmitted to her house. I wanted to punch her. But Roxi stopped me. Her and Jenny argued, til Jenny punched Roxi in the nose. I lost it. I speared down Jenny and just brawled. I got so mad, I broke Jenny's leg
*Keira takes another deep breath*

Keira: Roxi tried to stop me. She yelled at me, telling me to shut up. I snapped and pushed Roxi off of Jenny. I began to choke her. I didn't want to let go!!!!

*Keira begins to cry again*

Keira: She...she said I hurt Roxi...I stopped. Roxi took Jenny to the hospital. Roxi came back, she wanted me and Jenny to leave Kenzi alone. I haven't messed or spoke to Kenzi in weeks. She kept going on and on and I snapped. She finally said she was done cleaning up my messes.

*Keira looks at the doctor again*

Keira: ROXI LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!

*Keira screams*

Keira: ALL CAUSE OF MY ANGER! I LOST MY WIFE! I HURT HER! I HURT JENNY! I LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor: I'm sorry Keira.

Keira: I have nothing....I have nothing left. Doc. I heard of this thing that it would regulate someone's powers....that true?

Doctor: What? We don't have anything like that that I know of.

Keira: Doc, Roxi was the best thing about my life. My soulmate. My shining star. I lost her. I don't want to continue as Lady Kat. I don't even want to remember who I am.....

*Keira cries some more*

Keira: I hurt my wife cause of my anger. I was afraid I lost her cause of Kenzi. Now....I have.

*Keira covers her face*

Keira: If I could have her back. I'd just block Kenzi on Twitter so I'd make sure I never have to see her talk again. I can finally, fully ignore her.

Doctor: Keira, you can't run away from this problem, you have find a way to fix it.

Keira: There's no Fixing it! She left me!

*Keira stands up, getting a bit upset*

Keira: Out of fear, I almost killed Kenzi and I hurt my wife. Out of fear, I almost killed Jenny and I hurt my wife.
*Keira lowers her head*

Keira: I'm sorry. I'll leave Kenzi alone, even though I haven't messed with her in weeks. I'll leave her alone.

Doctor: You don't have to tell me that Keira. You continue to throw plead innocence in this, when all it took was the mere mention of Kenzi for you to do this, in defense of your wife, who was trying to fix a completely different issue. You can't react with pure emotion all the time Keira. This is something you have to understand and at least try to fix. Your wife loves you, I really don't think that this one incident will change that. Maybe start with what she actually asked you to do?

Keira: No. I fucked up more than once. I wouldn't blame her for leaving me. I'll leave Kenzi alone. I just want my wife back....

*All of a sudden, Keira feels a hand touch her shoulder from behind. Keira turns to see--*

Keira: Wha...

Jean: What's wrong?

Keira: Jean.....

Jean: Are you going to tell me?

Keira: Roxi left me....cause I can't stop being angry. I lost my wife cause of my anger. My fear. I wish she was here. So I can say I'll leave Kenzi alone...forever.

Jean: And you didn't listen when she asked you, did you?

Keira: No....

*Jean knocks on Keira's forehead*

Keira: OW!

Jean: Hard-headed aren't you?

Keira: Damn it, Jean!

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Yes

*Keira lowers her head*

Keira: I'd do anything to see Roxi again. Anything....

Jean: I can't fix what's already been done, Keira. Roxi did give you something to do, didn't she?

Keira: Yea.

*Keira goes to her phone and sees Kenzi's name on her Twitter. She finally goes to the Block button and hits it*

Keira: I hate doing that. But, it's the only way to make sure I never have to see her name again. Sure, LAW withstanding, but I can ignore her there.

Jean: That's not what I meant, Keira. I'm pretty sure you need to atone for what you did tonight

Keira: Yea. I'll go see Jenny now. Doc, I'll be back in a few days....

Doctor: Do what you need to do. But stay calm.

*Keira nods as her and Jean transmit to the hospital. She transmits into Jenny's room as Jenny was seen watching TV

Jenny: Bah! No wonder TV's dy--

*Jenny then notices Keira*

Keira: Hey...

Jenny: Come to finish the job?

Keira: I came to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for breaking your leg...

*Jenny sighs*

Jenny: I forgive you. I'm not mad at you, Keira. I should be. But I'm not

*Jenny looks at Keira*

Jenny: I just get so mad sometimes at everything. Kenzi being a dumb fuck.

Keira: Jenny, this whole Kenzi crap has to end and you know it. Cause of me...Roxi left me

*Jenny sits up quickly*

Jenny: SHE WHAT!?

Keira: Cause of me not listening....Roxi left me

*Jenny lays back down, inhaling a bit*

Jenny: Hahaha....Keira. You are one stupid fuck...Roxi didn't leave you. If she has been with you for this long, went through Hell and back for you. She isn't leaving you, dumb fuck

*Jenny looks at Keira*

Jenny: She'll be mad. But, she loves you. You and I...we need to fix this shit.

Keira: Yea. It starts with you leaving Kenzi alone...forever

Jenny: But she--

Keira: JENNIFER TUCK! My life has been Hell cause of all of this mess. Yes, it's my fault, but it's yours as well! Now I want a answer, yes or no! Will you leave Kenzi alone!?

Jenny: Will you?

*Keira stops for a moment, hearing the words echo from what Roxi asked. She then says*

Keira: Yes

Jenny: I'll leave her the fuck alone. After what happened. I doubt I'll be doing anything else.

*Keira sighs*

Jenny: Just...do me a favor, Keira

Keira: What?

Jenny: Calm down. Get your anger in control. If you lose it against Jessie, you'll never have the chance to become World Champion. I'm not saying it as a insult. I'm saying it as your lifelong friend. I want you to be happy. But you got to rid yourself of this anger

*Keira slowly nods*

Keira: I will. I'm going home.

Jenny: Yea, get some sleep Sl--Keira.

*Keira nods. She hugs Jenny as she walks out. She sees Jean in the hallway*

Keira: The last transmit wore me out. Can you take me home, Jean?

Jean: I would, but I have some things I need to take care of right away, I really only needed to make sure you were alright.

Keira: I guess.

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Ill transmit home. I think I got enough energy left to do that.

Jean: Don't worry too much, things will get better. Sometimes it takes tough love.

Keira: Yea.

*Keira hugs Jean*

Keira: See you later....baby

*Keira sees Jean blush as she transmits home. Keira lands in the living room and sees the place empty. Normally, there would be noise from Roxi, but even that is empty*

Keira: Damn....she did leave me. Keira....you're a stupid fuck.

*Keira slowly climbs up the stairs and heads to the bedroom. She sits on the bed*

Keira: I did like you asked, Roxi. I'm gonna leave Kenzi alone. Me and Jenny are. I apologized to her. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore

*Keira sees around the room and sighs*

Keira: You're gone. I deserve that. I deserve to be alone....

*Keira lowers her head*

Keira: I'd do anything to see your beautiful face again. After all you told me to do. I'd do anything...anything....

Roxi: Sit down Keira.

Keira: I am sitting down Ro--

*Keira raises her head up and sees Roxi*

Keira: Roxi!?

Roxi: Don't say anything.

*Keira just looks at Roxi, still in shock*

Roxi: I had to sit and think about what this ring of my finger meant, and how much trouble it was worth. Tonight really made me think about how much you take me for granted sometimes. I don't ever want to think that ever again. You did a lot of damage tonight Keira. Because instead of listening to me, and just doing the simple things I asked you, you decided that you didn't need to listen to me, even when I was upset with you.

Keira: But Roxi, I--

Roxi: And you're doing it again.

Keira: Roxi, listen to me, please. I--

Roxi: Listen to you what? Plead innocence and ignorance? Completely dismiss everything I say? It's becoming more and more obvious that you don't have much respect for what I say to you.

Keira: Damn it, Roxi! Listen to me!!!

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: I went to Jenny's room. Me and her, we had a talk, a long one.

*Keira takes a deep breath*

Keira: I apologized to her, she forgave me. But I told her that we need to end this with Kenzi. She agreed. We'll leave Kenzi alone.

*Keira sighs*

Keira: I listened. I thought I lost you. I'm sorry I didn't listen before. I'm sorry for everything

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: I cleaned up my mess! I apologized to Jenny. I'll leave Kenzi alone

Roxi: Like I said, You did a lot of damage Keira. It's going to take some time to repair it.

Keira: I know....

*Roxi sighs*

Keira: What I did after you left. It's the start. Jenny isn't mad at me. She should be, but she isn't. We'll leave Kenzi alone.

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: I'll do anything to repair it. Yes, it'll take a long time. But if it's what it takes. So be it.

*Keira stands up*

Keira: But I'm not going to hurt you ever again....

*Keira goes to her ring finger. She grabs the ring and begins to take it off, but Roxi stops her from doing it*

Roxi: I love you Keira, in spite of your hard-headedness, your hot headedness, and at times your blatant disrespect of me, and others. I will always love you, but let this day, this time, be a lesson to you about what you need to think about. I'm holding true to what I said before, I can't clean up your messes anymore. I need you, to learn respect for me again. When I say something, it's not meant to undermine you. It's meant to help you.

Keira: Roxi...I'm starting to believe what the doctor is saying. I don't know if you see it. But, have you noticed why I get angry?

Roxi: Because of me.

Keira: Part of it

*Keira holds her hand*

Keira: Will you sit down and listen, please?

Roxi: What is it?

Keira: My fear. It's not just you. I'm afraid that someone will hurt the ones I love. When it happened to you, I got angry. That anger comes from fear. That's what my doctor is telling me. I accidently let out to him about my parents. He wants to...dive deeper into that

Roxi: Perhaps it will work

Keira: When Jenny hit you earlier....that fear....turned to anger.

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: Roxi, I'm scared. I'm scared of what I've done. I'm scared of what I might do....I'm scared of myself. Roxi...I love you. I love my sisters. I love Christine, Sasha and Jenny. I'm afraid someone will hurt not just you, but anyone I love...and if they do. I'll get angry and--

*Roxi places a finger across Keira's lips*

Roxi: Tonight showed what your anger can do. Focus on your task, and don't let outside distractions ruin everything you've worked for. Earn the respect. It won't be given.

Keira: I just want my wife back. I want you back, my smiling, beautiful wife. With all the love and care in the world.

Roxi: After tonight... that's going to take some time

Keira: I know.

Roxi: I'm not leaving you Keira... it's just that tonight... things changed.

Keira: I know. It's my fault. I'm sorry, for what I did and what I said

*Keira goes and grabs some cover and a pillow*

Roxi: What's all this?

Keira: I'm going to sleep on the couch

*Keira goes to the living room. Roxi sighs as she transmits to Jenny's room*

Roxi: You okay?

Jenny: Yea. I'll live.

*Jenny turns her head to Roxi*

Jenny: How's Keira?

Roxi: She'll be fine

Jenny: Yea. She will. Good thing she's seeing a doctor for Anger Managment. If she hadn't. She would have killed me.

Roxi: I wasn't going to let her kill you Jenny. I'm sorry about the leg. I should have stopped her.

Jenny: No. I deserved it. Don't say I didn't, I did. After everything that's happened. I learned alot today.

Roxi: I think we all did.

Jenny: I did, Keira did. You didn't....

Roxi: No, I learned a lot today.

Jenny: Really? What the fuck did you learn?

*Jenny sits up as she looks at Roxi*

Jenny: I wanna know what you learned today. Humor me....

Roxi: That both you are Keira are hard-headed and don't listen when someone tries to tell you something that could potentially advert a problem

Jenny: You're right....and you're wrong at the same time

*Jenny leans over and drinks some water*

Jenny: You say me and Keira are hard headed? You're right. But, you're not exactly level headed yourself.

*Jenny turns back to Roxi*

Jenny: When the nurses were putting the cast on me. Every fiber of my being was telling me to blame Keira for this. But then I thought, blame Kenzi. She started all of this. But, I got to thinking. All of this. Finding out Keira's anger. Kenzi, all of it....

*Jenny points to Roxi*

Jenny: Is your fault!

Roxi: My fault? How is it my fault that you keep going after Kenzi when you don't need to? Are you trying to tell me Keira was going to break your leg regardless?
Jenny: Wow! And you said me and Keira were hard headed

*Jenny sits up again*

Jenny: Let me paint you a fucking picture. When you save the world. You can take care of yourself. Sure, you got Keira, but you two work as a team. She knows you'll be ok. In SCW, same thing. You can take care of yourself, you got Keira, you two work as a team.

*Jenny looks at Roxi*

Jenny: But in LAW, all Keira has is herself. Cause YOU took the job of LAW Security.

*Jenny takes another sip of water*

Jenny: I know, you have to enforce the rules. That's what Lucas hired you to do. But ever since you had the job, I noticed alot of things. The Cyrus incident for one, where you abandoned your position. What did you do? You took out Keira, when she was Sin. The Sidney Grey incident. Sure, you wanted to help her out. But what happened?

*Jenny leans a bit*

Jenny: YOU ALMOST GOT RAN OVER! If it hadn't been for Keira, you'd be laying in this bed, like I am! Sure, Keira got angry in SCW a year ago cause of Amy Marshall. But has she been angry anywhere else since then? Fuck no! It's been LAW that's the problem. Hell, it took her almost Years to get back to where she was!

*Jenny leans back*

Jenny: Keira thinks the world of you. She'd do anything to make sure you're safe and happy. In LAW, you defend other people...but yourself. Keira has to do that. That's what breeds her anger. That's what breeds her fear. Sure, the loss of her parents did that. But everything else builds up over time.

*Jenny sighs*

Jenny: I knew Keira was going to beat the shit out of me. Somehow, I knew. But I wanted her to see it for herself. But I failed to show her that you've been the cause of all of it. From the very beginning. You want Keira to finally stop being angry? The doctor will help. But you need to take responsibility for your actions as well! Yes, It's my fault for what I did. I take responsibility for it. I know Keira does to. But you need to as well!

*Jenny looks at Roxi*

Jenny: Do you understand what I'm saying?

Roxi: Jenny, listen to me, that's asinine. They tried to run me down and failed. Since then, and before then, I haven't had a problem. What exactly do you want me to do? I can't assist Keira, I can't cater to Keira, I have a bigger responsibility than that. I can and do take care of myself.

Jenny: I want you to step down as LAW Security. Keira can't focus knowing someone might try and take advantage of you. Yes, you can take care of yourself, but it still hurts Keira. September's coming, Roxi....

*Jenny sits up*

Jenny: Someone will take advantage of you and use it to hurt Keira. Jessie Might. She seems like the sort of skank that would do that.

Roxi: I doubt it.

Jenny: You never know about people, Roxi.

*Jenny takes a sip of her water*
Roxi: I know that. When it comes, I will take a step away from everything. It's that easy. But don't patronize me and tell me that I'm the cause of Keira's problems when she's worrying needlessly. Don't try and put this on me Jenny. Keira is a grown up. I trust her to handle her problems. It's ridiculous to throw this on me. I am doing MY job. The one I was hired to do.

Jenny: Oh yea, you're doing it well. Tell me, How is Kenzi's pet doing?

Roxi: Are you blaming me for a Pet being hurt?!

Jenny: No. But I blame all of LAW for all the events that has led to this. Sure, I blame myself for the fights with Kenzi. I blame myself for putting you and Keira in harms way. But I blame you...for not doing your job. I blame you for not taking your own fists and beating the ever loving SHIT out of Kenzi yourself! Yea, I chose Keira to fight for me. But she was fighting for you!

*Jenny leans closer*

Jenny: Cause you're noting more than a damn cowar--

*All of a sudden, Roxi punches Jenny hard across the face. She places a hand against Jenny's throat*

Roxi: I do my job Jenny. I don't play favorites, because that's how I lose the job. I keep people safe as best I can. How many times have I saved YOUR life Jenny? Simply because I treat everyone fairly, I'm getting this from YOU? You don't get it, do you? I CAN'T go after people. I'm not a wrestler in LAW!

Jenny: *Ack* Yet you're the one, c-choking me. I sa-aw the anger in your eyes. How you wanted to do the same thing that Keira did. Admit it! If the roles were re-reversed...you'd be beating the shit out of Kenzi! AD-ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!

Roxi: No, I'm not like you, or Keira.
*Roxi releases Jenny*

Jenny: *cough* Liar...you're a damned liar...

*Jenny rubs her throat*

Roxi: Go ahead and try and count the number of times I've taken revenge on anyone outside the ring Jenny. Or even threatened it. I handle my business inside the ring, not outside.

Jenny: You had...the same grip...Keira did. You're as angry...as she is....if something happened to her...you'd fight.

Roxi: Given the parameters, Jenny. Yes, I will fight for Keira, but LAW isn't a parameter for me to do that. So I don't. And even in SCW, Keira’s got to EARN things. She cannot just say “give me this, and give me that” it’s stupid. Everyone was mocking her!

*Jenny breathes*

Jenny: If the roles were reversed. You as the competitor and Keira as Security....think about it, Roxi. She's afraid...like you are.

*Jenny coughs*

Roxi: You're giving me hypotheticals Jenny. I told you that I'm not in position to fight for Keira in LAW. She's on her own, and doing just fine. And in SCW, I only back her, I give her moral support, because I know she can handle herself in the ring.

Jenny: Maybe you should be seeing that doctor too...think about it. Think about all of it. Keira will be focusing on the championship. You..need to focus on earning the trust of your wife back.

Roxi: Earning HER trust? I'm sorry, I don't know what else I'm supposed to do Jenny? I've helped her in every way I can, training, mentally, physically, emotionally... And yet, my wife ignores me routinely when I say to calm down. She embarrasses us both and I'm expected to just nod and smile. She broke a lot of our trust herself, tonight, because she didn't listen, you ended up here, because you didn't listen when all I did was ask for you both to calm down. But somehow, I'M wrong?

Jenny: Yes! Cause she hasn't been involved with Kenzi for weeks and yet, you STILL blamed her for it when you knew damn well it was my fault! Sure, what happened to me is her fault. She apologized for it. But as far as Kenzi is concerned, Keira is innocent!

*Jenny looks at Roxi*

Jenny: I should have listened. But Keira kept her word. The only person she was angry at was me. Not Kenzi!

Roxi: I did that, as a precaution, because I know that Keira still hates Kenzi. I didn't want her involved in this, and making it worse. I was trying to protect Keira, and you from a needless argument. I wasn't blaming Keira for anything. You, just kept pushing it and then it all fell apart.

Jenny: Bullshit. Why did you keep going on and on about it when she tried to explain it to you? Keira told me everything

Roxi: Going on about it? You just brought it up! I told Keira, don't get involved. I told you, to leave Kenzi alone. And then, you end up in the hospital, and somehow, this is all my fault? Fine. You know what? Fine. If you're too thick headed to see what I tried to do, then so be it. Because you ended up with a broken leg because you didn't just listen when I said not to get involved and make a big scene, and now it's big scene isn't it? You happy now? You get what you wanted out it?

Jenny: No. You're not my wife.

*Jenny leans back and sighs*

Roxi: What?!

Jenny: You heard me....

Roxi: No, I'm not your wife Jenny. You have a wife. What in the world are you even on about at this point? You're mad I didn't marry you?

Jenny: No. But you're treating me like I am...

Roxi: I'm treated you pretty well for someone who has done virtually nothing but insult me this entire time. I

Jenny: No, you haven't. Keira got in our business cause of you. All of it...revolves around you. Til you figure it out. You're as hard headed as me and Keira

*Jenny lays back*

Jenny: You may go.

Roxi: Oh... oh thank you your majesty. I am so thrilled you allowed me to go. Enjoy your stay in the hospital.

Jenny: Yea, Fuck you too

*Jenny sees Roxi transmit out as she says to herself*

Jenny: She'll get it. Just needs that little nod....

*Meanwhile, Keira is seen on the couch, asleep*

Keira: No...no please...don't hurt her....

*Roxi is seen transmitting into the living room. She sees Keira tossing and turning, building up sweat*

Keira: No...Don't! PLEASE!!!!

Roxi: Wake up.

Keira: AHHHHHHHHHH

*Keira looks around*

Keira: Wh-where...Roxi....

Roxi: You were having a nightmare. Go back to sleep

*Keira nods and does so*

Keira: I love you, Roxi....

*Keira says in her sleep*

*The next morning, Keira was seen coming down the stairs and heads to the kitchen. She kept wondering how she ended back onto the bed, not remembering much. As she sits, she doesn't notice Roxi cooking*

Keira: Ugh. What a--wait. Roxi?

*Keira looks and notices Roxi cooking*

Roxi: How many do you want?

Keira: I'm not hungry...

*Roxi drops her spatula and feigns shock*

Roxi: Are you trying to tell me that you're not hungry?

Keira: I'm not Hungry.

*Roxi picks up the spatula and then shrugs.*

Roxi: Very well.

Keira: How can I eat when I'm a fuck up? I hurt you. I hurt Jenny. I have to fix the messes I caused. I have to stay away from Kenzi when I have been for weeks--

*When Keira says that, Roxi softly kisses Keira's lips to stop her from talking*

Roxi: You're not going to fix anything by starving yourself.

Keira: What am I suppose to do? I'm a fuck up. Hell, going to the doctor now is a waste of time. Maybe Gabby's right. I am gonna lose it.

Roxi: Well, eating would be a good start

Keira; I don't deserve it. You said it last night. I hate Kenzi. Even though I stayed away. I still hate her and--

*All of a sudden, Roxi places a hand on Keira’s shoulder.*

Roxi: Look, last night, was rough, for everybody. A lot of scarring happened. But we don't need pick at the scab, you just let it heal. There's nothing that can be undone about last night, and nothing that will magically fix it. It's time to move forward.

Keira: But you thought I had something to do with Kenzi last night, when you knew I didn't

Roxi: Keira, I said it as a precaution. I know you didn't. But I was just---

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Roxi: It was to ensure the situation didn’t escalate further, even though it did.

*Roxi kisses Keira*

Roxi: You still need to earn the trust back. I said I'm done cleaning up your messes, but this is one...I needed to clean, since it was partially mine

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: It's time to move forward.

*Keira finally smiles, a little, but not as much*

Roxi: You need to start focusing on Jessie Salco

Keira: Yea. I guess that's what's been stressing me out lately as well. Bitch said she beat me twice. It's starting to get under my skin.

Roxi: You've beaten her too.

Keira: I know. But still! The Chamber of Fate match, she's going to hang it over my head. She's had a few shots at the World Title. Me? ONE!

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Hell, I wasn't even going to go for another. Not for awhile, at least. Til everyone started saying I should.

Roxi: That was you too.

*Roxi looks at Keira*

Keira: Yea, a bit! But it was fueled!

*Keira sighs*

Roxi: You started demanding another shot. Obviously that whole thing was a mistake by Amy Jo because she got you thinking you just deserved another shot. Look, I appreciate what you did in the chamber. You did a great job. But that alone isn't going to get you a shot. Nor was it ever. I told you, title shots were earned, not given

Keira: I know I shouldn't be asking for shots. It was stupid of me. But it felt like I was denied a chance to fight!

*Keira turns to Roxi*

Keira: I hate being denied a chance to fight! You of all people should know that!

Roxi: Nothing was decided. If Mark had said "Keira gets no more title chances" then you may have had something. But you looked like a fool demanding things from the owners. All you had to do was say "I missed that one chance, and I will fight to get back into position for another one." That's all.

Keira: I'm sorry.
Roxi: You need to focus on this match, beat Jessie. Then, and only then, are you going to worry about title shots, and even then, don't provoke Crystal. Don't go around bragging. You are better than that. What you're doing with Gabby is proof. Don't sink to the level of ego-maniac.

Keira: I'm not--

Roxi: Don't sink to the level of Jenny Tuck!

*Keira's eyes flare up and gets close to Roxi's face*

Keira: I love you, but don't you ever....EVER...compare me to Jenny Tuck!

Roxi: Then don't put yourself in the same position. Humble yourself Keira. That's what started this whole thing in the first place, isn't it?

*Keira backs away and sighs*

Keira: Ok. I won't. I'll be humble.

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: But do me a favor

Roxi: What?

Keira: Never compare me to Jenny Tuck again!

Roxi: Don't act like her then.

*Roxi stands up and goes back to the food*

Roxi: Now, how many do you want?

Keira: ...to start

Roxi: Then sit down

*Keira nods and sits down. As she waits, she notices a paper that had Keira's doctor's name on it, but on the session's patients, it notices that it had Roxi's name beside Keira's*
Keira: Rox?

Keira: Why is your name on the next session?

Roxi: Because after yesterday... I was ready to pull my hair out.

Keira: You're saying you got a anger problem too?

Roxi: Between you not listening to me and Jenny blaming me for every single thing wrong? It was a little tense yesterday. To see you stubbornly not answer a simple question, fight me every single step of the way? Yeah, it was pissing me off. It made me very angry. I was ready to strangle you for that.

Keira: Wait, Jenny did what?

Roxi: She blames me for you being angry.

Keira: I don't.

*Roxi angrily flattens the pancake*

Keira: Roxi--

Roxi: Yeah, well, she does. So, I guess I need to apologize for screwing up your career and your life I guess.

*As she says that, Roxi accidentally flips the pancake out of the pan as it lands on Keira's arm, still hot as she screams*

Roxi: Oh... dang it I'm sorry!

*Keira gets the pancake off. It shows the burn, but it heals quickly*

Keira: Roxi, I'm always going to worry about you..ow, fuck. But you need to get your anger in check. You're letting Jenny get to you! It's like she wanted us to see what happens when we get an--

*Keira stops for a minute, then slaps her own forehead*

Keira: ....I'll kill her.

Keira: Knowing her, she did pick a fight on purpose! To see how angry we get.

*Keira bawls her first a bit, but Roxi caresses her shoulder to calm Keira down*

Roxi: Keira, calm down. It doesn't matter. I'm going to a session with you. Maybe there, we can find the root of your anger and your fear if we dive deeper into your life, when you lost your parents.

Keira: Yea....thank you, Roxi.

*Keira holds Roxi*

Keira: Want me to cook? You're too dangerous, Pancake Killer

*Keira giggles*

Roxi: Sorry, but you'd eat everything before I got any

Keira: How? I'm on a diet!

Roxi: What kind!?

Keira: The emptying the fridge kind...

Roxi: ....Yeah…

Keira: I love you…

*Keira holds Roxi as the scene fades*

====================================
Life can give you so many curveballs. One day, one will hit you so hard in the fact, it'll come close to knocking you out. It almost did me. All cause of my hard head. I almost lost it all before I came to this match against Jessie.

Yes, I should have been trying to earn my shot instead of asking for it I'll take full responsibility for it. But it did feel like I was denied the right to fight. I love a good fight. It fuels me, knowing I can become stronger for it.

Jessie, I know you're already going to hover that thing with the Chamber of Fate over my head like you got a advantage over me. But in reality, you don't. This is one on one. No one else around. Just you and me. You've had only a few shots at the World Bombshell Championship. Me? I only had one.

I know, you'll hover that over my head too. I want you to try, so you know when you fail, you got no one to blame but yourself in this match. I need this shot, Jessie. I need it more than anything in the world. Only one person can take down Crystal Millar, that person is going to be me!

I know, we have a up and down relationship that centers on love and hate. That will never change. You want your redemption and all that crap. But what you fail to realize is this. This is my time. This is my chance to show the world that I'm not just Roxi's Tag Partner! That I'm not her shadow! I'm Keira Fisher-Johnson! I'm going to be the one that beats you within a inch of your life to finally get another shot at the World Bombshell Championship!

Jessie, Come Climax Control. I prove to the world why I belong in the World Bombshell Title picture. It's time to B.A.B

BREAK A BITCH!

See you soon, Metal Head!