Author Topic: Finally not getting ignored to fight again in SCW  (Read 284 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Finally not getting ignored to fight again in SCW
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »
 OOC: I know this RP is very long, but for the past two weeks, I've been trying to get comfortable with scenery scenes and I really hope I've knocked all the bugs out with this RP because that's all I've been trying to do to improve on them more than anything. Hope you guys and girls enjoy the read and give me feedback either by PM's or in my feedback thread in the OOC board regarding on the scenery scenes if I've improved from my last RP or not. Thank you.

\'user

After the video feed goes off screen. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 8th February

Sitting in the middle of a large Walmart supermarket is a monster known as Lord Raab with his legs crossed, feeling content about a wrestler accepting his challenge as the Climax Control show is shown on the supermarket screens. He stays there for the whole show until when Climax Control show finishes, suddenly with nobody accepting his open challenge, he starts shaking, grinding his teeth and taking heavy deep breaths. He stands up and goes to beat the cashier inside a supermarket, punching like a mad man on the loose and shouts.

Lord Raab: “WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET A FUCKING MATCH IN SCW?”

Raab pounds the cashier with brutality, feeling angry inside. Suddenly five minutes later, the cashier is busted wide open, making Raab smile as he stops and goes down on his knees to suck his blood from his forehead, feeding in the blood he loves to drink a lot. The customers and Henry look away as some of the customers vomit on the floor due to Raab drinking blood.

While he feeds blood, a phone goes off as everyone in the supermarket checked to see if it's their phone, but it wasn't, but Henry seems to be fiddling on his phone, accessing the messages and turns out he receives a text message. Only he knows who it's from as Raab stops feeding blood and gets up to kick the cashier very hard to the ribs as Henry decides to speak.

Henry Losak: “Raab, it's all OK now.”

Lord Raab: “OK? What the fuck do you mean it's OK? Nobody accepted my challenge and yet you're telling me it's OK? Don't give me bullshit Henry.”

Henry Losak: “I'm saying this because I got a text from Mark Ward and this time, it's all good news. You haven't got a street fight, but you've been placed in a hardcore match against Old Skool.”

Raab stops kicking the cashier's ribs as he places his foot down on the floor with a sick smile on his face, feeling happy about having a match after two weeks of not wrestling, since fighting means a lot to Raab's life, the only thing he wants to do. He spreads his arms wide, closes his eyes and evilly laughs as he sniffs the fire in his mind.

Lord Raab: “How I smell fire in the air Henry, wishing I could burn all these fucks in this supermarket.”

Henry Losak: “Now since you're more happier, lets get out of here.”

Lord Raab: “Fine.”

Finally after almost two hours of Walmart being closed down temporary because of Lord Raab sitting around, not doing anything, Raab puts his arms down, opening his eyes and starts walking with his head held up high, knowing what he did today worked on getting SCW's attention of fighting in matches again.

It's a complete mess inside, flour and crushed fruit is covered all over the floor as lots of people tripped up due to the mess Raab made earlier. The shoppers leave the supermarket and decided due to so much mess, the manager decides to close for the day and leave shoppers to go straight home as Henry and Raab get in the car as Henry drives Raab back to their headquarters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside of an house for sale home. Oslo, Norway. Saturday 14th February.

It's night time where we see Lord Raab fast asleep with a small blanket and a pillow on the floor because he's completely banned from sleeping in any hotels. He hears footsteps, coming from the front door which the floor makes a creaking noise from four pairs of feet. Raab gets himself up from the floor with only a pair of boxers and a mask on. He goes out of the bedroom and checks to see where the noise is coming from. It turns out that Henry and Samuel have entered in the house and sitting on the wooden floor. The house has vanilla colour walls, looking very bright, especially when the light is on. Raab sees his workers in the living room and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Glad to see you both, but I need to take a piss so wait for a second.”

Raab goes to the bathroom as you can see there's no toilet, but there's a sink as he takes his dick out of his shorts and urinates a lot in the sink for forty five seconds. Once he finishes, he puts his dick back in his boxers and turns the faucets on to wash out all the urine from the sink along with his hands back and front before twisting the faucets off and wipes his hands on his chest because there's no towels in the bathroom.

He walks slowly into the living room and grabs a candle he brought from the local shop and gets his red lighter from the living room floor and clicks the lighter until a flame comes out, planting it to the black tip of the candle and starts to sparkle up to keep themselves warm since there's no central heating. There's nothing, but sinks and doors in the whole house as they'd have to buy Raab something to eat during the times they are aboard. Raab, Samuel and Henry sit in silence, warming themselves up and a minute later, Raab couldn't stay silent for long and starts to speak.

Lord Raab: “So why are you guys here?”

Henry Losak: “Just so you're aware you're wrestling against Old Skool. Now I know you've known this last Sunday, but I have to remind you to prepare yourself for the match.”

Lord Raab: “I'm not fucking stupid Henry. I know what I got to do and thank god I have a match because those two weeks of not wrestling was a god damn joke. In fact ever since I've been in SCW, I've been treated like a joke, but they aren't getting away with it anymore because now, I can show my worth, giving a pounding to Old Skool that he deserves.”

Raab's eyes are looking right at the flame of the candle, showing the seriousness of the match and feeling the anger he's been building inside of him. He lays with his elbows folded on the wooden ground, moving his hand on the flame to feel the heat, feeling his body is in a world of an inferno ball. Samuel grants loudly after listening to Raab and Henry, but not able to say a word as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “What's up Samuel? Do you agree with what Raab's saying?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “That's good you agree because I do as well. I feel you're career is gonna take off sooner rather than later, especially as of late, I've been speaking to a couple of guys who've been taking an interest in you.”

Raab sighs very loud because the thought of what Henry's trying to say doesn't sound good as it could mean bad things and starts to question Henry.

Lord Raab: “What do you mean a couple of guys have been talking to you about me and how did they get you're number?”

Henry Losak: “Lets just say they know how you've been feeling lately towards SCW management. I know you're history of being in stables hasn't been good, but I can feel it with this one being a success. I actually went to Climax Control a week after you're match against Kain and there were these two guys who approached me, asking about you. They really like what you do in the ring on hurting people and busting them open. So they gave me my number and I gave them my number to them to keep in contact.”

Raab's shaking his head, knowing it's clear as day it's something he doesn't like and most of all, something he thinks he fears every single day.

Lord Raab: “Henry, I've told you so many times I don't want to be apart of a team.”

Henry Losak: “I know you don't and I understand that, but you said you want to find a way of wrestling more often in SCW? I think this would be a good idea as you'd wrestle a lot more matches regularly. I won't tell you much more because it's just talks at the moment and I just want you to know in case you see me disappear from you and it's because these guys want you.”

He knew Raab wasn't going to be happy, but Henry's doing everything to make things better for Raab's career and even Samuel seems to agree with the idea as well. Raab's not been apart of a team for seven months due to being stabbed in the back in a stable before. Raab looks at the fire even more closely and decides to move away because he removes a knife from his pocket and cuts deep into his right leg and as soon as the blood comes out, he puts his head down and sucks the blood into his mouth and while he's doing that, Henry continues to speak.

Henry Losak: “I just thought to tell you so I'm not keeping a secret from you as well because nothing with us is a secret and you have the right to know about what deals are going on in wrestling so that's why I told you.”

Raab's mouth and teeth are completely covered in blood from sucking on his right leg and lifts his head up to look at Henry directly in his eyes.

Lord Raab: “I'll think about it, but for now, can I please speak about my match against Old Skool? I've been waiting two whole weeks to fuck someone up, especially in a hardcore match. I actually love how you keep saying to me that SCW say I'm one of the most brutal and vicious men to step inside the ring to wrestle every time and there's no better description than that about me.”

Henry Losak: “This time you better win Raab because you need to.”

Lord Raab: “I know Henry and that's why I wanted a street fight which I got a hardcore fight instead, but in hardcore matches, I'm much better as a wrestler and I'm planning to screw Old Skool up.”

Henry Losak: “They say this guy is a tough wrestler and is put in any difficult situations to win.”

Lord Raab: “HAHAHAHAHA only because he hasn't faced someone like me, a sick brutal and demented monster who will do anything it takes to destroy Old Skool with a weapon and knock his ass out. I heard he couldn't defeat Kris Halich which makes this guy pathetic, but I'm gonna show Christian and Mark pricks to not ever ignore me again and to get them and these guys you've been talking to notice who I am and what I'm here for.”

Henry nods on everything Raab's saying about his match as the sunset appears from the windows as Henry gets up from the floor and flicks the lights off as Raab pats Samuel on the back for listening and responding to things Raab's saying and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Do you plan to burn and bust Old Skool open?”

Lord Raab: “That's a stupid question, of course I do because burning him and causing blood is what I've been thinking about and I'm aiming to use every single weapon on him, letting my anger come out after the times I've been put through hell with SCW management and the whole not putting me in matches thing comes to a stop because tomorrow night, they'll see what they've done to this monster and this heat is only just the fucking beginning. Everyone will see the wreath and bloodshed monster I'm gonna let out, snapping every single bone Old Skool has with a weapon in my hands to destroy him for good, HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Raab quickly stands up, closes his eyes and raises his arms to the side, feeling the ounce of pain and suffering he's been feeling for the last two weeks of not wrestling in matches inside of him, seeing a light of fire from the candle within his closed eyes. Henry and Samuel say nothing as they are watching Raab embracing his anger and he gets in a boxing stance, throwing punches towards the wall. He opens his eyes and puts his fists down as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Well, I guess me and Samuel better be get back to the hotel since we are allowed to sleep in hotels and get the comfort of eating good food, while we only can fetch you food to eat. I'll see you later and don't forget to work out in the gym after you catch up on some sleep.”

Lord Raab: “Of course as working out is my nature.”

Henry and Samuel get up from the floor and walk to the front door as Raab closes it before going back into the living room for a while as he picks up from the other side of the room near the window a red and white box of Marlboro cigarettes as he gets one cigarette out of the box, placing the white spotted brown end in his moist lips and instead of getting a lighter, he places the cigarette to the candle and catches the flame to the cigarette and gets his phone out of his bedroom where it's placed next to his white blanket and brings it to the living room to put some metal music on as he takes a seat next to the large windows where the black ashtray was.

Lord Raab: “Ah, that's much better.”

Raab's been known to smoke cigarettes quite a bit as he loved the taste of smoke and fire in his mouth as he makes a tasting noise every time he inhales the cigarette smoke to blow towards the far end of the wall. It's lucky that Henry put a lot of metal music on Raab's phone from the internet so he could listen to music when he wrestles overseas to stop him from being very bored.

He's feeling very relaxed, being able to smoke a cigarette since he's recently been told not to smoke in front of Samuel due to him not liking the cigarette smell. He gently taps the cigarette to let the ash go in the tray, inhaling a large amount of smoke as he blows again and the circle cloud of smoke appears while Raab's blowing the cigarette as it usually means good luck.

Lord Raab: “Luck is for losers. I don't need luck to beat Old Skool, I'll win by smashing his fucking face in with a steel chair, a kendo stick or a barbed wire covered in flames and land it in his face.”

He inhales and taps the cigarette two more times before it reaches to the end. As it got to the end, Raab twists the cigarette butt in the ashtray, getting all the fire out from the cigarette. He then stands up and walks to the front door, leaning his arm and ashtray out as he throws the cigarette butt and ash to the grass on the side of the house as he puts his arm to the side of his body and closes the door.

He places the red and white Marlboro cigarette box, his red lighter and the black ashtray back near where the window is and blows the candle out. He also turns the music off on his phone before he walks to the bedroom, kneeling on the floor, placing his phone next to the blanket and places his head on the pillow, wrapping the white blanket to his neck as he closes his eyes to sleep during daylight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anger, violence and weapons usage on Old Skool ustream.com shoot.

“Two fucking weeks since I haven't been wrestling inside of an SCW ring after I lost to Kain and I even busted the fucker wide open. Since then, I've been sitting on my ass doing nothing so I had to do something to retaliate to the crap I've been given since the day I got here. I mean haven't I had enough time off when I had what a months worth back in November? It's disgusting to this monster. I just want to know before I'll address you Old Skool. What do you want me to do with my life other than me fighting? Because there isn't anything I do in my life than fighting. I asked for a street fight, but I got a hardcore match instead? That's fine with me since they are pretty much the same anyway.

So now I got that crap out of the way, I now focus on my opponent this week Old Skool. Got to admit dude, you're indeed a talented wrestler when I've seen matches of you against the top stars like Bobby Cage, Tommy Staggs, Bo Dreamwolf, Matthew Kennedy, Brandon Medeiros, Adam Smith, Damon Synn, Jarad Black and you're recent return match against Kris Halich. I understand that you'd want to come back because you want to achieve success again in you're career and you want to win maybe titles to you're name?

I don't know, but what I do know is you're somewhat like me, a brawler and a submission type wrestler. That's exactly what I'm known for too. I think in a way, you do care about the wrestling business as well because you showed the SCW crew that you want to make an name for yourself again. There's nothing wrong with that at all because I think it's it good and smart to come back to claim you're name again and achieve the goals you want to do in this company.

But I don't recall you ever winning a match. I don't think I need to explain the guy you lost to I defeated in my first match. Wasn't by a pin fall or a submission, it was by a knock out and I'm pretty sure there's no one in SCW has ever won that way. That's the past amongst all of those opponents you've faced before, but I actually asked for this match because I need to let my anger out. It's no good to sit on the sidelines, not being able to let this monster anger out of me, I need to do it in the ring and you're no exemption Old Skool. Tell me, what kind of name does Old Skool mean? Oh I get it, you're one of those rapper type wrestlers aren't you?

Hardly surprising considering you're speech is pretty bad that I can't really understand what you say at all. There's one time I remember well I watched online that you went to Berlin one time where you wore an earpiece to understand German? Of course you dumb Americans are too thick to know that some words in German you're sure to understand some cos they are almost the same as the English language.

I'm not doubting you're talent Old Skool because it's there, but you're head is just as fucked up as Christian's and Mark's heads. I hate those cunts for making me sit on sidelines all the time and all of the moves you can do, I can do as well so there's gonna be a contest with some moves, but only this monster's out to hurt you. Don't forget, I can do anything I damn please with being a blood thirsty and violent bitch.

Don't even start comparing me to Damon Synn since he's no longer around for one and two, he's not a German wrestler. It's hilarious when you called Bobby Cage a pussy when you don't have the balls to stand up to address the comments Kris made to you a few weeks ago, nor do any of the SCW wrestlers had the balls to challenge me to an open street fight cos they feel the fear of this German monster, knowing how badly they'd get destroyed.

Ignorance is a fitting word for you and I hear about you being a violent wrestler. Well I haven't seen the anger or violence during that match against Kris one bit. It's offensive to call you a violent wrestler because SCW keep saying that I'm one of the most  brutal and vicious men to ever step into a ring against and I say that's true because after all, I still feel the blood on my fist that I busted Kain open with and still feeling the affect of the inferno I caused to burn Bruce Evans in a match.

Maybe all of those things could happen to you because I'm sure you want to prove to me just how vicious you are, but none of them can be vicious as me, especially when it involves weapons like steel chair, kendo stick, trash bins, ladders to crush you're body on, table to use The Raabinator on and most of all, putting the barbed wire on fire and smack it across you're pathetic back, arms and legs, seeing those painful scars I'll give to you like the pain I had to curse from the shit heads of SCW management.

It's even more funnier that you said you took meds to control you're anger and to be a much tougher guy? How you've gone the wrong way about it pal because there's no meds required for this angry monstrous beast because I let everything out in the ring and this mask I wear you say, just exploits my anger even more and by this mask, it makes my rage grow within me and the only time I'm ever happy is when I hurt people because trust me, if you ask all of my opponents I've faced in the past, they'll tell you how I can actually hurt people and pretty badly too.

Ich habe Dinge, die niemand je in SCW fertig gemacht, und ich bin bereit, alles dafür, warum ich bin ein deutscher Monster und deshalb bin ich am meisten krank sadistischen SOB in SCW heute beweisen. Ich habe sogar von Henry selbst gesagt, dass ich über Backstage um rund paar Jungs gesprochen worden. Meine ich, dass etwas sagt, nicht wahr, dass einige zwei zufällige Jungs wollen, dass ich abgesehen von ihrer stabil sein? Wer sie sind, weiß ich nicht, aber Henry sagte, er will mir helfen, wieder in den Ring zu bekommen mehr regelmäßig und wenn es das ist der Weg zu gehen, soll es so sein, auch wenn ich nicht glücklich sein würde, aber es wäre besser, als herumzusitzen und nichts zu tun.

Sie scheinen ein Problem mit Menschen, die eine MMA Hintergrund haben? Es tut uns leid, es Ihnen zu brechen, aber das ist eines der Dinge, die ich bekommen in ist mit meinem MMA Fähigkeiten, weil in meinem Sitz, ich jeden Tag tun eine Menge MMA Training, auch wenn Sie einige Boxen zu, weil Kämpfen ist mein Leben, und hier ist geschult eine weitere Sache, die ich halten monatlich, Straßenkämpfe. Sie sehen, ich bin so ziemlich in jede Art von Kämpfen, auch Gangster Kämpfe, ich würde gehen mich beteiligt, wenn ich zu, weil es tut mir gut Entfesselung der hitzig, Wildheit Person von mir wollte. Die Leute sagen, die ganze Zeit gibt es mehr im Leben als zu kämpfen, aber es gibt nicht eine Sache, die mehr, mein Leben ist, als zu kämpfen, denn es ist alles, was ich zu tun und nicht zu vergessen, wie ich liebe zu welches das Blut in meinen Gegner.

Sie sehen Old Skool, ein Monster wie ich trinkt viel Blut jeden Tag, Schneiden mein Bein oder Arm offen, so ich trinke das Blut aus der Haut, das Gefühl der warmen, schleimigen und glitt Blut in meinem Mund, als ich mit dir zu tun bist Blut. Da es Valentinstag heute gibt es kein Mensch auf dieser Welt ich liebe. Niemand in dieser Welt ist liebenswert, aber ein Berserker verrückte Monster wer nur die Liebe in dieser Welt kämpft, Gewalt und mit Waffen, meine Opfer und du bist mein nächstes Opfer, weil niemand in SCW scheint wirklich zu bemerken Sie. Während ja, ich habe Verluste gehabt, aber der Unterschied ist, die Leute merken mich, weil ich Aufmerksamkeit zu sprechen meiner Meinung nach vor der Kamera, nicht die dumme Nutzung von Twitter zu bekommen. Das ist nur für verzögert Scheiße über jemanden hinter ihrem Rücken zu sprechen, weil sie nicht Talent außerhalb twitter haben und sich relevant halten."

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> I've done things that nobody has ever done in SCW and I'm willing to prove everything as to why I'm a German monster and why I'm the most sick sadistic SOB in SCW today. I even been told from Henry himself that I've been talked about backstage by some couple of guys. I mean that says something doesn't it that some two random guys want me to be apart of their stable? Who they are I don't know, but Henry said he wants to help me get back into the ring more regularly and if that's the way to go, so be it, even though I wouldn't be happy, but it would be better than sitting around doing nothing.

You seem to have a problem with people having an MMA background? Sorry to break it to you, but that's one of the things I get trained in is using my MMA skills because in my headquarters, I do a lot of MMA training every single day, even doing some boxing too because fighting is my life and here's another thing I hold monthly, street fights. You see, I'm pretty much into any kind of fighting, even gangster fights I'd get myself involved in if I wanted to because it makes me feel good unleashing the hot tempered, savagery person out of me. People say all the time there's more to life than fighting, but there's not one thing that's more to my life than fighting because it's all I do and not to mention how I love causing blood to my opponents too.

You see Old Skool, a monster like me drinks a lot of blood each day, cutting my leg or arm open so I drink the blood out of my skin, feeling the warm, slimy and slithering blood in my mouth as I will do with you're blood. Since it's Valentines day today, there's no person in this world I love. Nobody in this world is worth loving, but being a berserk crazy monster who's only love in this world is fighting, violence and using weapons to my victims and you are my next victim because nobody in SCW really seems to notice you. While yes, I've had losses, but the difference is people notice me because I'll get attention from speaking my mind on camera, not the stupid usage of twitter. That's only for retards to talk shit about someone behind their backs because they don't have talent outside of twitter and to keep themselves relevant.

Instead the only things I go to bed with at night is a different type of weapon I chose each night to sleep with in my hand, my boxing and MMA gloves and my mask. I treat them like they are the love of my life and marry them like they are the only things I want in my life. I don't need stupid girls and women to waste time with because they just get in the way and cause more problems in the long run. These items however don't talk and cause you stress, they are items you can have for the rest of you're life.

Anyway there's simply nothing more say to you other than a few things on how this match I want to do everything to you, using every single weapon that's under the SCW ring tomorrow night, giving me the pleasure to take out the passion for the sport out of you since you make it a complete joke and being a sick vicious human being, even being called a psychopath monster. Well, I am a psycho, but I'm more of someone having a Sadistic Personality Disorder on being passionate non other than violence, fighting, weapon use and fire to hurt and burn people alive.

You'll be very lucky if you get away from this match unscathed because nobody for a very long time has walked away from me without any injuries or burns caused by me and all the matches I've had before hardcore or not are all in the past because these two weeks have made me more fired up than ever before, giving people the extreme amount of pain they deserve and you come first tonight because I'm gonna end you with lots of blood poured in the ring and for me to taste it after I expose blood from you're fucking forehead.

Tomorrow night, there's no messing around with this German Monster as I'll either make you tap out with you screaming like a bitch in pain with a snapped ankle or I'll decide to crush you're head to the mat as I pin you for the three count or I could even knock you out like I did during my match with Kris which you failed to win against HAHAHAHAHA, prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster.”