Author Topic: Destroyer of Senses  (Read 300 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Destroyer of Senses
« on: June 14, 2016, 12:12:17 PM »
 Casey Williams is shown at his home in Las Vegas; also the site of the momentous 150th episode of Climax Control with the veins in his head coming out of his head.  Casey is fuming because he was pinned by Rage in their match at Into the Void V for the Internet title, and that match also included Casey’s rival in Dmitri.  Casey then chuckles thinking about how Rage’s post match celebration was ruined by the returning Kain!  Casey decides to sit down and write a letter to his ex-wife Laura, and enclose a check for the kids.  As he writes the letter, he also says each word as he writes it:

Dear Laura,
Enclosed is a check to be used for the kids.  I also have been reminiscing about our marriage, and thought about all the fights we had, as well as the good times.  Whenever I think of the bad times, the song “Diary of A Deadman” by Five Finger Death Punch comes to mind, and maybe you’d agree with me, and here are the lyrics to the song, so you can know how I felt, and still feel when we fought:

Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?

Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
Would I?
Why?

I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I'm sorry I can't forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me

I've tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there's just no winning
Like it or not I'm still a part of you
And you're still a part of me

Like it or not you're still a part of me
Yeah

So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It's all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
The end

I know I wasn’t the easiest person to get along with, my temper always got the best of me, and that I was always busy with wrestling, but that isn’t an excuse for the way I treated you, and I apologize for that.  Nonetheless, I am trying to be a better person, but it isn’t easy.

Sincerely,
Casey

He then takes the letter, folds it up, puts it in the envelope he had filled out with the mailing address, the return address, and the stamp, and then heads to Marianas grocery store to get some food, and to drop the letter off at the post office.  As he gets into the car, Andrew Garcia calls him.

Casey-What’s up Andrew?

Andrew-Not a lot, just curious to how you are holding up?

Casey-Well, as you saw, I didn’t win the Internet title at Into the Void V, but management decided that I still belong in a title hunt, and gave me James Tuscini, who retained his Roulette title.

Andrew-About time they gave you that bastard.  I, for one, got sick and tired of hearing him run his mouth about you.  I wanna see you defeat his sorry ass.

Casey-Trust me, when I do unleash all hell upon James, for all the shit he tried to pull during my feud with Dmitri, trying to distract me and everything.  The only real positives about me losing the Internet title match was that Dmitri also did not win, and seeing Rage get his ass kicked by a returning Kain.

Andrew-I admit that seeing Kain return and kick Rage’s ass was nice, and that Dmitri did not regain the Internet title was an added bonus as well.  We should get together for a workout session later.

Casey-Sounds good, I will talk to you later.

Casey then hangs up the phone and decides to call out James Tuscini as he drives to the store.

Casey-James Tuscini, I know you were in contact with an old rival of mine from AWA in Bill Barnhart, who we all know is Chris Shipman’s half brother.  What I am sure he didn’t tell you is how many times we kicked each others asses, with me winning more times than not, and the fact that one of our favorite matches, to this day, was a triple threat match which involves your tag team partner, Dmitri, inside a Boeing 747, and that I was the first man to defeat Bill at his home in Oakland.  You have been running your mouth about me for too long, and I will show you what happens when you poke the bear.  I will destroy you, and enjoy doing so.  You can talk about your good record all you want, and how you have been successful in SCW since you debuted, but I will derail that record, adding another blemish to your record, and start a new tread for you, a downward spiral of loss after loss, and you will become like CJ Sharpe, a forgotten star here in SCW, I guarantee it.  You are distracted by people like Chris Shipman, Steve Ramone, Kain, and even Tommy Knocks, whereas all my attention is on destroying your sorry ass, and knock you senseless.

Casey then cackles as he arrives at the store, and goes inside to get food as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020