Author Topic: Returning to SCW, as SCW returns  (Read 309 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Returning to SCW, as SCW returns
« on: April 11, 2018, 11:37:26 AM »
 Casey Williams is in his living room in Las Vegas, Nevada, contemplating what he wants to do career wise since SCW closed, if he wants to go to a different federation like many of his old co-workers, or stay retired forever.  He would occasionally check Twitter to see what his old co-workers were doing, what his old bosses were up to, etc.  Then on March 16th, he saw a tweet by the official SCW twitter account that SCW was reopening and in a big way by doing the Blast From The Past tournament, one of the events that Casey cherished, despite not doing well in the tournament itself.  Casey decides to call “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward to enter the tournament.

Casey-Hey Mark, I saw on Twitter that you and Christian are reopening and starting the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Hot Stuff Mark Ward-That is correct, Casey.  Christian and I would be honored if you entered it.  We know you are retired, but we would love to see you enter the tournament.

Casey smiles as he responds back to Mark.

Casey-That is why I was calling. I do want to enter the tournament, but wanted to make sure it was true before wanting to enter the tournament. I would rather hear it from you straight up then hear it from Twitter.

Mark Ward-Great to hear.  I will put your name on the list of competitors in the tournament, and the first card will be issued on April 8th, so expect to be on that card for April 15th’s show.

Casey-Great, see you on April 15th.

Casey hangs up the phone, and chuckles to himself, knowing that SCW was back in business for real, and not a hoax as his kids enter the room.

Casey-I am shocked that SCW is back, but in a good way.  I know that I retired from full time competition, but like making these spot appearances, help the new talent, earn a little money, and keep myself from going insane from teaching and raising my kids Noelle and Drew.

Casey grins as puts his kids in their stroller and goes for a walk as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen outside Sam’s Town, site of the returning Climax Control show  He is standing by the door, thinking about how he is teaming with Song to face the team of Dmitri and Lucy Seraphina and he calls out his male opponent for the show, Dmitri.

Casey-Dmitri, I know we have had our battles in AWA, and I know you have had some good battles since coming to SCW, but I will do everything in my power to prevent you from advancing in this tournament.  I know that you have improved vastly since we did battle, and I am ready for a fight, and rest assured that I will not go down easily.  This will be a true test for both of us, more so for me, as I am sure you have wrestled since Full Circle back in January, where I haven’t, and I am ready for the challenge.  I am ready to step up to the plate and hit it out of the park, and prove why I deserve to be in the main event, and advance in this tournament, which I have struggled to do.

Casey smiles and focuses on his female opponent Lucy Seraphina.

Casey-Lucy, you are one fierce competitor, and I respect everything you have accomplished in SCW, but I know that Song will do everything in her power to defeat you, like I am going to do to Dmitri.  Song and I are going to work well as a team, as we have plenty of experience teaming with people, me with the likes of Jordan “PS” Williams, and Song with Orchid, whereas I doubt you and Dmitri will have the same level of comfort teaming with people.  I know Dmitri teamed with James Tuscini before SCW closed and you have teamed with Uriella Abaddon, but Dmitri never had the success as a tag team wrestler as I had, whereas I know you and Song are more equal, having won the tag titles.  Either way, this match should be a fun match, and with Song and I advancing to the next round!

Casey cackles, enters the arena to get a feel for where everything is as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020