Author Topic: Chris Shipman Vs Casey Williams  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Chris Shipman Vs Casey Williams
« on: September 12, 2016, 04:58:11 AM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here! Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 11:12:52 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen walking around in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where Violent Conduct III is taking place. He soundly defeated Josh Woodrum at Climax Control 159, which was well needed.  Casey decides to take his kids to the Canadian Science and Technology Museum, and while waiting to go in, Casey gets a call from his former protege Andrew Garcia.

Casey-Whats up Andrew?

Andrew-Just wanted to see how you were doing, given the fact you recently had that meeting with Christian Underwood, wondering how it went.

Casey-The meeting went well, Christian is going to grant me everything I asked for, no questions asked.  He also promised me that he would let you and Ivan come to Violent Conduct III, and he will meet you guys about possibly returning to SCW if you guys want.

Andrew-I see.  Well, you know Ivan and I are itching to get back into the ring again, and with our constant workout sessions, we just wanna kick somebodies butt, and avenge our short title reign with the Surf Boys.

Casey looks gleeful when Andrew mentions the word avenge, and speaks as him and the kids enter the museum and heads towards the Aviation and Space museum area.

Casey-I totally sympathize with you and Ivan.  I felt the exact same when I previously retired, but now with me being divorced and having the kids full time, I don’t think it is fair to them to constantly be on the road anymore..

Andrew-I know, but at the same time, you gotta figure what you wanna do should you decide to retire again.

Casey-I am aware, and am not going to retire without a plan first.  I am not that foolish.

Andrew-Ahh. I am glad to see you get back into your winning ways.  Look, I gotta run and catch up with Ivan, and tell him you got us a meeting with Christian.  I will see you in Ottawa bud.

Casey-Ok. See ya later.

Casey hangs up the phone and decides to call out Chris Shipman as he approaches and enters the Aviation and Space Museum with the kids in tow.

Chris, we meet again, my old foe.  This time, we do battle inside your match of choice, and I, for one, welcome the challenge of competing in this match.  Most people would be afraid of all the stipulations that surround the House of Pain, but I actually embrace it, as I have been a fan of that style match for the longest time, and when I first joined AWA years ago during my Big Bad Casey days, and heard about the match, I was hoping to get a chance to face you in such a brutal match. We know each other well enough to anticipate what the other will do, or won’t do.  Then again, in a match like this, we can expect the unexpected, and thats what makes me more excited to face you again.  It is because I know that as much as we may repeat some of the same old rhetoric, either in our promos or in our moves, that the House of Pain brings out another side of each other that we haven’t really explored in our previous encounters.

Casey then smiles and cackles once he spots and he and the kids look around the Aviation and Space Museum as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 12:37:17 PM »
 The scene opens up in a dimly lit room. There are cobwebs everywhere and a mildew/dampness mixture stains the wooden walls. After a quick pan of the room, Shipman is seen bloodied, sliding his body against a wall like object made of barbed wire. His “ I BEAT CANCER” shirt has been shredded against the wall. Though blood runs down Shipman’s face, he is smiling and almost orgasmic as he continues to rub against the contraption. He stops and looks at the camera, while still lying on the barbed wire.

Shipman: I’m back. Though I am sad to have left the Nova Scotia fans, as I felt that Canada’s east coast deserved some AWA love too, I have come to Ottawa for an event that suits me perfectly, Violent Conduct. It is about time I made everyone pay attention. Whether it be that jack-off Christian Underwood, Mr. I need time to myself Mark Ward, that ring rat bimbo Zelda Clark, any of SCW champions, anybody who ever doubted me or forgot about me in my career. They will all pay attention at Violent Conduct 3. I will be taking on the Freight Train of Derailment Casey Williams in a match that is so grotesque and macabre that it could only have been conceived in my head while a fortune teller sucked my manhood dry on top of an Ouija board. The Shipman House of Pain match. The ring surrounded by a cell of barbed wire, while other barbed wire paraphernalia and weapons litter the outside of the ring. Both of us will bleed, children will have nightmares and I will be so bold to say that neither of our careers will be the same again. Casey, I will not be contempt until I spill enough of your blood, the ring stinks of iron. I will not be contempt until your blood drips off of my fist. I will not be contempt until I reach into your chest, pull out your beating heart, drink what little life you have left out of it and watch you wilt away to nothing like a dying plant.

Shipman seems amused watching his own blood drip onto the floor.

Shipman: I know many of you if not all of you are thinking I am an idiot to be lacerated so deeply with a big match looming on the horizon but to me this is nothing. To me barbed wire is as good as a sweet piece of candy. I know you think your size will be a factor in this match. I know you think you got this in the bag Casey, but the truth is you and everyone else are just merely scratching the surface of what lurks deep inside me. Hell I dated Casey Anthony for Christ’s sake. I am the most violent, vicious, insane, psychotic man to ever step foot inside any sided ring. I have been to hell and back and my house is just a cakewalk for me. It is where I feel safest and comfortable, which is exactly what your house is supposed to be. They call me bat-shit crazy for loving a place like this, surrounded by pain, but Casey as you will find out at Violent Conduct what real pain is. What the pain I feel inside every miserable waking moment of this earth is. You call yourself a Freight Train of Pain, no, you are more like Thomas the Tank Engine, or even worse his little buddy Percy. You are built like a human tooth pick. Over 7ft tall yet only weighing what 340,350? Compared to giants you are nothing. Pack on a hundred pounds at least so your body can have better stability. But with that said you will have a lot more blood to spill in that ring. It would be nothing to replay the scene from Hostel where I will have you hanging upside down and as your blood drips down on me I get a nice refreshing bath in it. You want to take a ride into the deep dark recesses of my mind, well you are going to experience it first hand in Ottawa.

Shipman pauses for a moment. He pushes himself up off the barbed wire wall he was leaning against. His shirt and hair stick to it a little bit but Shipman doesn’t seem to mind.

Shipman: Ottawa, the nation’s capital. Home of popular places like Rideau Canal, and the tomb of the unknown soldier. Do you know what happened there? A young soldier was an honor guard and was senselessly killed in a lone wolf attack. What happened to this assailant? He was killed by the parliament’s Sergeant-at-Arms. An old man. What does this have to do with Violent Conduct I hear you asking, and you know what, you will have to wait until next time. Why spoil a good story.

Casey before I let you go and enjoy what little precious time you have left, let me make it ever so clear, clearer than crystal if you will. Yes my performance as of late has been deplorable at best, but you are not entering an ordinary match. This match is mine, this match is me. I am the innovator. This match is where dreams are crushed and souls die. When you find yourself surrounded by barbed wire, and see the pieces of clothing, hair, and human flesh stuck to those barbs, you will realize the true horrors of my creation, and you will feel the misery of victims past as I rip your body apart. I’ll see you in Ottawa. Toodles.

With the infamous catchphrase of Shipman spoken, the scene fades to black as Shipman lies back down on the barbed wire wall while having a gleeful laugh.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 11:15:50 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen walking around in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where Violent Conduct III is taking place. He looks forward to kicking Chris Shipman’s ass in the Shipman House of Pain match at the event.  Casey decides to take his kids to the TD Place Stadium to check out the Ottawa Redblacks CFL team, and while waiting to go in, Casey gets a call from his former protege Ivan Darrell.

Casey-Whats up Ivan?

Ivan-I know you have this huge match at Violent Conduct III, and wanted to see if you were ready for itt.

Casey-Well, I have been a fan of the match for so long, and have been itching to being involved in this style match for so long, that it will be bittersweet for me, and I plan on soaking it all in, regardless of winning or losing.

Ivan-I see.  Well, I hope that I never have to compete in that match ever.

Casey looks confused when Ivan mentions his not wanting anything to do with the match, and speaks as him and the kids arrive outside the Stadium.

Casey-I totally get where you are coming from, as you are still relatively new to the business, but where I have been around the business for so long, I need some sort of excitement in it, and this match will provide me a new challenge.

Ivan-I know, but at the same time, think about your kids. How would they react if you come out like Mick Foley did in Germany, minus an ear?

Casey-I have thought about that, and how I may never be the same after the match, but at the same time, that is part of the intrigue about this business.

Ivan-I know.  I will see you in Ottawa bud.

Casey-Ok. See ya later.

Casey hangs up the phone and decides to call out Chris Shipman as he buys tickets for the game with the kids in tow.

Chris, you may be the innovator of the House of Pain matches, but I will prove to you and the world that I can take any pain you wanna throw at me, and laugh in your face about it.  I mean, you remember Hank Henry III from our time in AWA, right?  If I can take him stabbing me with forks, I can take anything you wanna throw at me, even a bomb, like the hoaxes going around Canada recently.  I will be your Kryptonite in this match.  For me, this match will be the match of my life, and I will not go down without a fight, and there is not a thing you can do to stop me from getting the win.  I am going to win BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Casey then smiles and cackles and he and the kids enter the TD Place Stadium as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 12:54:12 PM »
 The scene opens inside a dark TD Place Arena. The only illumination is caused by security lights and some arena lights left on where SCW crew are working setting up sets for Violent Conduct. Panning around the arena the SCW ring becomes visible and the House of Pain hangs above it. Shipman is laying in the middle of the ring and staring up at the ceiling. The camera cuts to a closer look at Shipman. He is wearing jeans, and a t-shirt. The t-shirt has a picture of skull and cross bones made out of Skittles on it. He continues staring towards the ceiling as he begins talking.

Shipman: Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. It has been far too long since my instrument of destruction has made an appearance at a wrestling event. But unlike Casey who wants to bring up past employers and mention late wrestlers, I am not going to dwell on the past. We are here in the now. We are not wrestling for the AWA, the GWA, WCPW, or even that one wrestling company whose belts all look the same except they change the strap color. We are wrestling for the SCW.

Shipman stands up but continues looking up at the demonic structure hanging from the rafters.

Shipman: Six sides of unimaginable, unforgivable, torture currently hang above me and at Violent Conduct it will surround this ring. Casey thinks he wants this match, that his size and power will be an advantage here. He thinks he knows where his pain threshold, his tolerance is at. He doesn't know. Comparing this match to being stabbed by a fork is like comparing stepping on a tack to standing in front of a runaway train. Speaking of trains you call yourself the "Freight Train of Pain". Well in this match you have no idea how wrong of a moniker that is for you. After Sunday you will be the "Wheelchair of Pain" because that is what you will be left in. I will not even attempt to win until I know you are not leaving the ring under your own power. I want to see your carcass wheeled out of here like a dead cow on it's way to the tiger pen at the zoo.

Shipman takes his shirt off revealing the road map of scars. He rubs some that line the sides of his torso while looking around the cell.

Shipman: My flesh is hanging up there, many victims have been claimed by the barbed wire cell that looms over us. You think you will be the monster inside my house but you don't know what it takes to lay claim to that. I will show you what it takes, you will feel what it takes. I will drink your blood, feast upon your flesh, I will watch the will to live drain from your eyes and be replaced by fear. I don't care if you are 7 feet tall or 1 foot tall. I don't care if you have a hundred pounds on me. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. I am the only psychopath, the only one demonic enough to willfully enter these matches. You are just an act for your little protégé or boyfriend or whatever he is, hey it's a new world, I don't judge, just execute.

Shipman lowers his head to a slight bow and closes his eyes gently.

Shipman: Remember last time I told you about the terror attack on the Canadian Parliament? Remember how I said I would tell you how that ties in? Well like the lone wolf terrorist, I am a lone wolf and some wrestling purest would call me a terrorist as I have continued to destroy and belittle the sport of professional wrestling. But how can I be a lone wolf if I am with the Sins? If you have to ask that question than you are truly not a SCW fan, honestly when is the last time you saw any of them wrestle with me, hang out with me? I am a lone wolf and I am a terrorist. But Chris, the terrorist in Ottawa was killed by an old man. Why would you want to be compared to him? Again simple question and a simple answer. Even with all the police and soldiers around it was only an old man that could kill him. Just like me, day in and day out I hear from everywhere that someone is going to destroy me or end me. Well no one has succeeded and there is no old man in the SCW to stop me. I am going to continue to devour everything in my path and there is no one that can stop the bloodshed here. Toodles.

Shipman slowly exits the ring and makes his way out of the arena to finish preparing for his encounter with Casey Williams at Violent Conduct.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them