Author Topic: Looking forward to facing an old foe  (Read 305 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Looking forward to facing an old foe
« on: September 08, 2016, 12:00:57 PM »
 Casey Williams is seen walking around in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where Climax Control is taking place. He lost his last match for the chance to face Rage for the Internet title, being eliminated first out of the 6 people who actually competed, as Kain and Chris Shipman had issues causing them to miss the show.  Casey is looking forward to going to the Rogers Centre to catch the Blue Jays face his favorite team, the New York Yankees tonight with his kids, Noelle and Drew. While they are getting ready for the game, Casey gets a call from his former protege Ivan Darrell.

Casey-Whats up Ivan?

Ivan-Just wanted to see how you were doing, given you got your wish and was eliminated early in the battle royal.

Casey-I am actually relieved, and want to spend more time with my kids, as you know.  It has been tough being constantly on the road, and whether I have you and Andrew watch them, or all 4 of you come with me wherever SCW’s shows are, I am constantly worrying about them, and you have no idea what a burden that is, thinking of them all the time, if they are ok, wondering what they are doing, if they are fed, happy, sad, all that stuff.

Ivan-I can’t say I blame you, but to be honest, you were a bit distracted with the divorce, and constantly wondering about the kids safety and feelings, etc.  If I was you, I would honestly consider retiring as an active competitor, and I will talk to Andrew about reigniting Dying Breed, and then approach Christian Underwood about bringing us back.

Casey looks hurt when Ivan mentions the word retiring, but realized Ivan may have a point as he heads towards the Rogers Centre.

Casey-You know what, you may be right, as my heart hasn’t really been in it since the divorce started.  People have been questioning why I don’t showcase more of it during my promos, but that stuff isn’t the kind of stuff I want people to see, as it would make me look less of the Monster I am, and more like a normal, everyday person, which you know I am not.

Ivan-I am aware of how much of a monster you are, and yet lately, with the divorce, your aggressiveness has not been as predominant as I am use to, and you haven’t been as strong in the ring.  I mean, fucking Alex Rush got farther in the battle Royal than you, and he’s a jobber, your a former Roulette and Tag Team Champion for Christ’s sake.

Casey-I know, but me going first was expected, and I am not actually mad about it, because of the discussions I had with Christian Underwood when I went to give him my taped promo for last weeks show.

Ivan-Ahh. I will talk to you later, and you can tell me more about your meeting with the boss.

Casey-Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Josh Woodrum as he approaches the Rogers Centre with the kids in tow.

Josh, we meet again, but this time, in my home turf, in SCW.  I know I started out in AWA, and I went back, and we did battles there, and I was victorious, and I expect the same results come Sunday, but I expect more of a challenge from you this time, no excuses!!!  I will do whatever it takes to secure a victory, but I am not so sure about you, because if my memory serves me right, every other time we faced each other, you have been too scared to cut a promo against me, and I have a feeling that this week will be no different, and SCW’s management team is not as lenient as AWA.  When they see a coward, they force the jobber out the door.  There are no weak links here in SCW, and you, Josh, are a weak link

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020