Author Topic: Seeking God's help  (Read 294 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Seeking God's help
« on: August 11, 2016, 03:07:36 PM »
 Casey Williams is seen at the courthouse on Spring Street in Nashua, NH, where the custody hearing is taking pace for his kids the day after Summer XXXtreme IV.  He is with his attorney, George Rauh, and Casey looks apprehensive, given the fact he is unsure whether he will get custody of his kids, given all the traveling he does.  The judge, Amy Wolfsen, walks into the court room and gives her decision.

I just wanted to say how tough this decision was for me.  I have heard both sides cases and have come to the conclusion that the best place for Noelle and Drew Williams is with their father, Casey.  Given the fact that Laura had abused Casey during their marriage, but never laid a hand on the kids, was the main factor, because if she was capable of abusing him, who is to say what she would do to them.

Casey gives a sign of relief knowing that the kids will be returning to Las Vegas with him.  

With that being said, Laura, you will have to pay Casey child support in the amount of $100 from every paycheck.  Case closed

Laura looks pissed off with the judges decision.  Noelle and Drew run up to Casey and give him a big hug as the scene fades to black.

For the following week, Casey Williams has been busy getting the kids settled back into their rooms in Las Vegas, before he flies off to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada for the next installment of Climax Control, where Casey Williams is involved in the World Heavyweight #1 Challenger Tournament against Dmitri and Markus Reeves, and where the winner advances to the finals against the winner of the other match to determine J2H’s next opponent. Casey’s phone rings and it is Andrew Garcia on the phone.

What’s up, Andrew?

I wanted to see how you are doing, knowing that you won custody of the kids and everything.

Casey looks happy when Andrew mentions the kids.

Well, you know, I spent the last week or so trying to get them settled in, and get a routine going for them here.  It hasn’t been easy, though, but I am doing my best.

Good, I can imagine how tough it is for you, and trying to juggle work with it and all.  Just know that Ivan and I will do whatever we need to do to help you with the kids so you can focus on work too.

Thanks, I appreciate that offer bud.  Do you mind watching the kids when I go to Vancouver for Climax Control, where I am getting another opportunity for a title shot.

Sure thing bud.  We should get a work session in before your flight.

Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Dmitri as he goes into the living room.

Dmitri, I bed of you, FOR YOUR ETERNAL SAKE: please don’t make the same irreversible mistake that I did- there is no second chance.  I rejected God, I played the hypocrite.  I attended church, but that was not truly saved for I never personal believed that my salvation was ONLY through Jesus Christ’s payment for my sins, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our inquiries” (as seen in Isaiah Chapter 53, verse 5).  I know I have made mistakes in the past, I mean, look at my failed marriage.  I never accepted Jesus into my life, and I suffered the consequences for my actions, and so will you.  I am not a good person, and neither is anyone else! God’s law could not save me, only show my my sinful condition: “Therefore by my deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.” (as seen in Romans chapter 3 verse 20).

Casey then cackles as he sits on the couch, and before he turns the TV on, calls out Markus Reeves.

Markus, I know I haven’t faced you yet, but know that I will destroy you. I thought I was a “good person” because I compared myself to other people. I judged myself according to my OWN standards. Regrettably, I found out that God judged me against His PERFECT law and I fell woefully short. God’s standard in the Bible made clear that in my life I was a liar (as seen in Exodus chapter 20, verse 16), a thief (as seen in Exodus chapter 20, verse 15), an adulterer at heart (as seen in Matthew chapter 5, verses 27 and 28), I dishonored my parents (as seen in Exodus chapter 20, verse 12) & had put many things in my life before God (as seen in Exodus  chapter 20, verse 3) Judge your self according to the right standard.  I will be forced to do some things I would prefer not to do to clear my name, and advance in this tournament, but if I have to, I will, and then I will repent my name, and try to get on His good side.

Casey then smiles, gets a bottle of water from the fridge and drinks it while turning the TV on as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020