Author Topic: Tuscini Vs Keys Vs Shipman Vs Williams  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Tuscini Vs Keys Vs Shipman Vs Williams
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:55:24 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here!

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 09:41:24 AM »
 YOU WANT DAMAGE? YOU GONNA GET DAMAGE!

NARRATOR:  I spoke with James Tuscini this morning and we had a great chat. James told me the Summer XXXTreme IV event will be held on board the Royal Princess Cruise Company’s Sun Princess. James will be defending his Roulette Championship against Ryan Keys, Chris Shipman, and Casey Williams, in an Ultimate X Elimination match over the pool. Once a person falls off the structure and into the pool they are eliminated.

We switch the scene from the Narrator over to the Auto Club (AAA) Speedway, formerly called the California Speedway, located at 9300 Cherry Avenue in Fontana, California, approximately 40 miles East of Los Angeles, where there is a Demolition Derby in progress. James Tuscini and Uncle Pinky are in the VIP Box watching the destruction.

JAMES TUSCINI:  This Demolition Derby is a perfect representation of what I will be doing to my opponents at Summer XXXTreme IV in the Roulette Title match.

UNCLE PINKY:  How’s that?

JAMES TUSCINI:  You hear my opponents talk about how much damage they will put on me right? Well just look at the participants in this Demolition Derby. It isn’t always how much damage you can inflict on the other drivers that determines the winner. I’ve watched Demolition Derby events where the car with the most visible damage kept going for the win. In my Ultimate X Elimination match it is about inflicting lots of damage on your opponents but it is also about knocking your opponent off the structure so they fall into the pool. You fall into the pool and you are eliminated from the match. Back to the Demolition Derby analogy a simple thing like a leak in the cooling system or an oil leak from the engine will put a car out of a Demolition Derby quickly. All I need to do is inflict enough damage on the other participants in the match and knock them off the platform for a quick elimination. Then you have cars that are so banged up you can’t tell they are even a car, their tires are gone, and they are skimming around on the rims, but they win the event. In a Demolition Derby the concept is to be the last car moving. In my match at Summer XXXTreme IV the concept is to be the wrestler who can eliminate the others in the match to be the Roulette Champion. And, Uncle, I have every intention of retaining my Roulette Title Belt and extending my Title reign.

UNCLE PINKY:  Now I got it. You did say that you will unleash the Demon Monster and let him take control of the situation. Then after everyone in the match has sustained severe damage and they are eliminated from the match you will be declared the winner. Of course knocking the big man Casey Williams off the structure into the pool will give the fans a splash like watching Shamu the Killer Whale do a flop at Sea World.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I noticed in this Demonlition Deberby one of the participants is in a car named DEMON MONSTER so I placed my bet on that car to win. Can’t lose with a name like Demon Monster. Trust me, Uncle, winning the Roulette Championship match will be easier than taking candy from a baby. In fact I was listening to the radio recently and there was a Michael Jackson song playing. I wanted to play a short clip of the song so that everyone knows where my mind is. Could the people in the Network airing my segment please play the clip from Michael Jackson’s “Wanna Be Startin’ Somthin’” please?

We cut away for a moment from James and Pinky at the Ontario Motor Speedway to listen to a clip from this Michael Jackson song.

I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)
It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)
Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)
You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)
And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

JAMES TUSCINI:  To my opponents take these words from Michael Jackson’s song WANNT BE STARTIN’ SOMETHIN’ and take them to heart when I kick your asses. You wanna be starting something with me? Go ahead and start something. I’m damn sure gonna finish it. I’m too high for you to get over. I’m too low for you to get under. You’re stuck in the middle with me and the pain you receive from me will be worse than thunder and lightning. Envy and jealousy are cruel taskmasters but you all will get over it once you regain your senses after I eliminate all of you.

UNCLE PINKY:  I know you are going to easily win this match James. You are super rich with wrestling talent and intelligence and your opponents are bankrupt.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Funny you should mention the term bankrupt Uncle. To my opponents I ask you have you ever gone out to dinner with several of your friends and then when the check arrives you offer to pay for everyone’s meal? How do you feel when you hand your favorite Credit Card to the Server only to have them return to your table to inform you, in front of your friends, that your card was declined due to insufficient funds? Feels like shit eh? The humiliation is extreme. So you pull out your wallet and hand the Server your second favorite card and it is also declined. You resort to your third credit card and it is also declined. Now you have proven yourself to be a failure in front of your friends. Since you don’t want to ask them to help pay for the meals, since you promised to pay for all the meals, you excuse yourself and run out of the restaurant to the nearest branch of your bank. You walk up to the ATM machine, put your card into the machine, enter your PIN code, and ask to withdraw enough to pay for all the meals. The ATM machine buzzes and beeps giving you a warning that your withdrawal request was denied due to having INSUFFICIENT FUNDS in your accounts. Now you have to return to the restaurant and explain to your friends that you are a failure, all your credit card and bank accounts have so little money in them you are not able to pay for your own meal so you surely can’t pay for everyone else’s meal too. You try to excuse your pathetic self by promising to pay your friends back. What happens is your friends pitch in to pay for all the meals and when you all leave the restaurant you never hear from them again as they don’t want to be friends with a bum loser.

UNCLE PNKY:  That’s like you guys in the Roulette Championship match at Summer XXXTreme IV. You are all bankrupt in the wrestling talent and intelligence departments. Even if you are not completely bankrupt you surely have so little intelligence and wrestling talent that as soon as you step into the ring the fans will chant at you, YOU ARE DECLINED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT INTELLIGENCE AND WRESTLING TALENT FUNDS! and you will beg them to stop. No, guys, the fans will not stop haunting you because they are telling the truth. There is never a good reason to hold back telling the truth. You want the truth? You all suck and James doesn’t. It don’t get any more truthful than that.

James and Uncle Pinky continue to watch the Demolition Derby. Just as James said the car that seemed to have sustained the most damage is the one that won the match by being the last car moving.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I told you so! I told you that often the car with the most damage would end up winning the Demolition Derby. And, by golly gee, what is the winning car? DEMON MONSTER like I said it would be. With odds of 10 to 1 I just turned my $1000 bet into $10,000! I need you three, Casey, Ryan, and Chris, I will call you the Three Stooges, to listen to my closing comments for this segment. I’ve defeated Ryan Keys in several matches including a one-on-one match. I’ve defeated Casey Williams also. Ryan Keys has defeated Chris Shipman but that may have been more to do with Shipman’s ring rust from being out of action for a long time than it had to do with Ryan’s abilities in the ring.

UNCLE PINKY:  What’s the bottom line James?

JAMES TUSCINI:  The bottom line is that I win and you three ass clowns lose. I know Ryan, Casey, and Chris, believe it will be easy to knock me off the structure so I fall into the pool and get eliminated. Nothing is that easy in life and for damn sure it will not be easy for them to eliminate me in this match. Casey is likely to be eliminated first since he is the largest target and his weight will cause him to drop off the structure first. Shipman will probably be next and then Ryan will be eliminated and I will be the winner. I know all three of my opponents are hungry for the win and all three want to take possession of the Roulette Title Belt but even as hungry as they are they will still be starving when the match is over and I have won. All I can say is if you one of you can knock me off the structure and eliminate me then have at it as one of you three will become the next Roulette Champion. But I issue this warning to you. I will not be eliminated but you three will. With that tidbit of truth I officially announce that my segment is over for today.

James informs the cameraman to let the Network know that his segment for today is over. The cameraman does so and the Network cuts to a commercial break.

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 08:42:16 AM »
 The scene opens to a sunset over a harbor. The bright orange light of the sun shines over everything. Seagulls are squawking all around as we see the Royal Princess currently berthed at a dock.  The camera zooms out and Shipman is seen standing next to the camera leaning on a fence staring coldly at the ship as crew can be seen loading supplies onto the vessel.

Shipman: There she is. The place where I will defeat James Tuscini, Ryan Keys, and Casey Williams; and win the SCW Roulette Championship. This has been a long time coming to get the shot at the championship that I cherished so much. A belt that it pained me to stand at the side and watch it get passed around like a case of herpes at Woodstock ’99, and watch the prestige sink lower and lower. Nothing against the bombshells but it is bullshit that a bombshell championship match is the main event at a super-card. Now granted will the roulette title ever be main event calibre? I would like to think so but it will not be right away, not with the amount of damage done to it’s credibility, but god damn I will at least make sure it is known when it is defended and not have to look at the card multiple times trying to find the damn match. I am the future of hardcore; I am the future of the SCW. Don’t let my age fool you, my hall of fame status in other federations, all the other accolades. That is all in the past and this is the now.  For far too long I have been on an undercard. Yes I made ripples when I attacked Goth, but where did that get me? Collecting unemployment and good luck on future endeavours. So there I sat on the outside looking in watching a company I did enjoy, crumble to the ground. Don’t let Mark Ward or Christian Underwood fool you, the books are telling a completely different story than what is being portrayed on your computer monitors, or is it tvs now with Smart TV’s, Android boxes and all those other gizmos.

Shipman takes a little breather before continuing.

Shipman: Sorry got a little off topic and heated there. When I talk about the state of the SCW or more importantly the Roulette Championship, I get a little emotional. It’s like watching your young child dying of cancer and you know there is nothing you can do but help them fight by keeping their spirits up, doing what you can to keep them happy, comfortable, and a reason to live. Well, the Roulette Championship is my child and I will fight to save it. I don’t care if it is Ultimate X above a pool, an alligator death match, or dueling chainsaws inside a cell. I will fight and I will win and save the Roulette Championship. Now to talk about my adversaries for Summer XXXtreme.

Shipman begins walking; dragging his fingers along the chain-link fence that separates him from the docks where the cruise ship Royal Princess is docked.

Shipman:  Ryan Keys, a formidable opponent who did surprise me with a victory when I returned to the SCW. Congratulations, you kicked the ass of a man who has been out of action for almost a year. Excuse, yes. But the truth of the matter is on that day the better man won. Summer XXXtreme though is a whole new day. Things change. Men get better, men get weaker, and most importantly is the fact that it is not a standard match. This is an Ultimate X Elimination match over a pool. Doesn’t that sound fun? I mean if you think  about it, a party boy like yourself should enjoy that, having your body glistening in the sun as you are eliminated, still with all the female, and maybe some male fans getting all horned in the pants for you. It’s sickening really. To think some pretty boy could where the Roulette championship. A belt like this deserves aggression, violence, scars. Having you wear it Ryan is like having a midget win the world title. It just doesn’t look right and it doesn’t belong. I know my words will not stop you from trying to win. I know you are a hungry competitor and to win this match and beat three of the biggest stars in SCW would do wonders for your career, but sadly I cannot allow that to happen. I am destined to win this match and obtain greatness. The greater powers say so. I need to abide by their rules and demands that I preach from the good book. Some day when you have a chance, come sit in on one of my sermons, I am sure you will be very enlightened and on your way to eternal happiness and bliss. Muslims have the seventy virgins, sounds good and all but they never say male or female or if they are good looking. I can’t make claims; all I can do is recommend to you what to do. The path you take is what will determine your rewards. Ryan, though we have differences, this is the only major encounter we had and this time you stand in my way of obtaining what is truly mine. Though it will probably come down to just the two of us looking up at that title, I will not hesitate to put you through the ringer, maim you, destroy you physically and mentally, and even end your career if that is what it takes to win. Though you will want to do the same to me if deemed necessary, I see you as the only threat and competition in this match.

Shipman stops and looks at his finger. A drop of blood has formed on his fingertip. He presumes he nicked a burr as he was walking. He stares at his finger as the drop gets bigger before rolling down.

Shipman: Big Bad Casey Williams. The man who was going to do so much to me at Climax Control but just like I said, he would fail to gain a victory. What is your excuse this time Casey? Too many men on the ice? That makes me wonder what Summer XXXtreme will bring for excuses when you lose. It wasn’t one on one? The seas were too rough? The cables were slippery? I’ll stop before I give you too many ideas. Why you even have a hope of winning this match is unfadable.  Your size is going to be a disadvantage. Yes you have strength but watching you try to go across the cables and not fall in the pool will be like watching a beached whale try to get back in the ocean, only difference is PETA is not going to come help you, well maybe they will if I start beating you like a dog. Trust me when I say that action is not far from the truth.

And again Casey all I hear from you is “Shipman screwed me out of the roulette championship”. Not to side with Tuscini here but what in the hell makes it ok for Steve Ramone to assault James, and you capitalize on it, than me attacking you and James capitalizing. That brings us to the word of the day…hypocrite.  Dictionary.com describes a hypocrite as a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. Wasn’t that a fun educational bit children? Casey, at Summer XXXtreme, there will be no excuses, no hypocritical statements. You are going to enter the ring, and you are going to lose and there is no one to blame but yourself. Summer XXXtreme 4 is where the freight train of pain will be derailed and non-recoverable.

Shipman raises his gaze from the now dried blood on his finger and faces off into a setting sun. He then reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a book. He holds it up high as the sun beams down on it. He brings it back down and we are able to see it is the barbed wire wrapped book of Shipman.  Shipman opens it up and reads a few pages to himself before looking back at the camera.

Shipman: Lastly the man who continues to ruin the Roulette title, the champion James Tuscini. I don’t even know where to begin with you James. You make fun of my beliefs, maybe not intentionally but you have offended me. On top of that you look at what I did to Uncle Pinky as criminal, as an unprovoked assault. What I did was cleanse a tortured soul. But I know you Yankee-doodles are all the same.  Your governments bomb little countries in the Middle East and when one takes the fight to your door step like say 9/11; you are all offended with an unprovoked attack. Hello you were already bombing the Middle East and other European countries, what the hell did you expect to happen. Well you will feel the difference when I go in there and attack you since you provoked me, and take your treasure in the SCW Roulette Title. Speaking of which, I know I took a few to many chair shots in the head over the years so my mind can be a bit fuzzy sometimes, but aren’t we in the SCW? The Sin City Wrestling? Then why the hell are you seeking information from someone in the AWA. Because me and Bill have history doesn’t mean shit. Ask him who won the most encounters we had. Ask him who broke his hand when he tried to save Iris from being squashed. On top of that why are you looking at seeking his advice when he couldn’t even protect his own family? Ask about his son or more importantly his son’s remains. The only thing Bill did was make a fool of himself by doing the pink thong dance and not knowing the difference between Triple Crown and Grand Slam. Now on the topic of family since I just touched it a little. If you think having Uncle Pinky at ringside is going to help you or that he will get revenge on me for cleansing his soul than you got another thing coming. Pinky at ring side is nothing more than another body to inflict pain on. You have a chance to save him from further punishment as you would call it James, but you are choosing not to do that. Your loss. Really, in my honest opinion, you want Pinky there because you don’t feel you can defeat me by yourself. That is why he is coming back early and that is why you want him at ringside so bad. Did I get it right James? But I guess your point-counterpoint would be that you didn’t need Pinky to defeat Keys, and Keys defeated me, so Pinky is just there to get revenge on me.

Shipman shakes his head slowly as to say that is not going to happen.

Shipman: And another thing James, pretending to be a man of the lord is just grounds for a man like me, a true man of divine powers, to send you to the fiery pits of Hell. What am I talking about you ask? Just a certain little segment you shot on the July tenth edition of Climax Control where you called yourself a high priest and accept sacrifices referring to your challengers. No the idiocy here is astonishing. Not only do you not have a single religious bone in your body, which is weird for an Italian or Sicilian or whatever nationality you want to call yourself but look at the two big cultures that had high priests and sacrifices, Mayans and Aztecs, where are they now? Oh yeah.

Now James, you and Pinky seem to like doing a lot of talking, while watching demolition derbies, and listening to music sung by a pedophile, but when we board that cruise ship, your talking will mean nothing. You will be a failure and then you will be the bum in front of your friends with the insufficient funds. Of all the excuses for failure that will be said after Summer XXXtreme, yours is the one I am most excited to hear. And when I win, I want you to come meet me in that ring at the next Climax Control. Apologize for doubting me, and admit the better man won.

Shipman holds his book tight to his chest.

Shipman: Gentlemen, you are looking at the next Roulette Champion and the best damn Roulette champion. God bless.

Shipman walks off screen as the scene fades to black.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 10:27:20 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada, before heading towards LA and the Royal Princess Cruise, where Summer XXXTreme IV is taking place. Casey lost his last match to Despayrei, Caseys old rival, and his tag partner Chris Shipman, whom Casey has had issues with as of late, when Kain walked out on Casey during the match  Casey will discuss that situation later, but for now, he is trying to focus on what he is going to do about the divorce situation.  He puts some Five Finger Death Punch on the stereo, and the first song that plays is M.I.N.E. (End This Way) and it causes Casey to have a flash back to when he was married

Whats going on, babe?

I am sick and tired of you dragging me and the kids to every show you do.  I understand that you want your kids around a lot, but they are still very young, and they probably don’t understand what it is you really do, and that you are seriously going to get hurt in the ring.

I will talk to them.

Casey heads over to where the kids are, and explains his job.

Hey kids, I wanted to tell you guys that I am not always getting hurt in that ring, that majority of the time, its an act, and you guys would be the first to know if I was really hurt.

Laura then calls Casey back over to their bedroom, and starts pounding on him relentlessly.

What was that for?

That is for telling the kids that you could get hurt in the ring.

I wanted to prepare them for the possibility that I do get hurt, as it is entirely possible.  I do not hide anything from them, except the fact you beat me, because you are such a bitch sometimes.

Laura starts swinging again, connecting a good shot at Casey’s jaw, staggering him.  Casey then comes out from his flashback when his phone rings and it is Andrew Garcia on the phone.

Whats up Andrew?

I just wanted to find out when you were heading to LA for the Summer XXXTreme show, as I know you haven’t had much success at that event.

I know, I am 0-3, but have had very good competition during those events, so I can’t really complain too much.  I just gotta step my game up for this years event, because I am going to destroy Chris Shipman, Ryan Keys and James Tuscini.

Didn’t forget about Kain too, as he screwed you out of a potential win at Climax Control.

Casey looks furious with the way Andrew brought up the loss.

I know I lost to Despayre and Chris Shipman, and Kain did walk out halfway through, and Kain will get his when he least suspects it, trust me.  In the meantime, I am focusing on regaining the Roulette Championship.

Yeah, that is true, but the Ultimate X match isn’t really your style of a match, now is it?

Not really, I am more of a powerhouse, and the Ultimate X match is more suited for smaller guys.  I’ve done research behind the concept of Ultimate X, and looked at some of the history behind the concept, and saw that there was a tag team that had bigger guys win the Ultimate X match, so there is still the potential I could do it, as it has been done.

Yeah, but that part of the match is something that Ivan and I could try to help you out with too, seeing that we are the size of the people who generally win that style match.

I know you could, but the question is, do you think Mark Ward or Christian Underwood would allow us to get some training in with the Ultimate X framework set up?

I don’t see why they wouldn’t, given your bigger frame and all, they should want to make sure you are comfortable enough on it without breaking it. We should also get a work out session in.

Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Chris Shipman as he approaches his car, as he plans on going to the store.

Chris, you and Despayre were very lucky last week against me and Kain.  If it wasn’t for Kain abandoning me mid match, we would have secured the victory.  I will show you and the world how lucky you really were last week, and there is not a thing you can do to prevent me from regaining the Roulette Championship, as you have 2 people in this match who hate your guts, and this is the last time I am willing to put my issues with James Tuscini aside, to settle the score with you, and make sure you are not a factor in this match, mark my words.

Casey then cackles as he enters his car, and before he starts the car, calls out James Tuscini.

James, you got lucky the last time we faced off.  We all know you knocked me out with that lead pipe, and that Steve Ramone tried to help me get the title off of you, like he had for the longest time since you beat him for the title. but Chris Shipman got involved and helped you get the victory, then he turned on you, causing a mutual enemy for us.  We should focus on eliminating him first, and then focus on Ryan Keys, then we can truly see who the best man is between the two of us, and trust me when I say that it will be me, as I plan on inflicting massive amounts of pain upon you that you will be unrecognizable to your Uncle Pinky.

Casey then starts the car and drives to the store, Once he arrives at the store, he calls out Ryan Keys.

Ryan Keys, the dark horse in this match.  The odd man out.  We all know you got a win over Chris Shipman when he returned, and he is a brutal competitor, which makes you a brutal competitor as well. I know I have not faced you yet, and have no issues with you, and I look forward to facing you, but stay out of my way, and we can keep it that way.  Once you get in my way though, and all bets are off.  I don’t want to make you another victim, but if you try and cross me, you will be my first victim, and I will scar your mind, body and soul so bad that you will wish you never crossed me in this match.  I am a wrecking ball, and will prove that in this match.

Casey then smiles, gets out of the car and goes to get food and beer as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:27:44 AM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Ryan Keys

• View Profile
    • Ryan Keys
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 11:02:40 PM »
 Waves crashed in rage at the distance as Ryan Keys walked along the sandy the shore, a gentle low glow of sunlight was cast all over him. Nature was acting exactly as he felt. At plain very he was as calm as can be, simply glowing as everyone enjoyed his presence and welcomed his light, but on the inside he was filled with rage. An uncontrollable urge to thrash and crash repeatedly against something in a loud roar. It was a mix of conflicting emotions, and the young athlete couldn't help but feel... broken.

The camera panned near as his eyes were set on it.

Ryan Keys: Summer XXXTreme IV. What a perfect PPV for all those who want to see an event filled with so much Summer fun. Can't really say that things will be much fun for the SCW competitors, but for those enjoying the show... will get one hell of a view. A fantastic card filled with your favorite superstars and bombshells, and matches that will be sure to keep teh boat rocking. But there is one in particular that you should keep your eye on. I'm talking about the SCW roulette title match. A match already deserving of being a summer block buster, but now things will heat up when 4 of the best SCW superstars dangle to ensure their victory.

Walking through the sand Ryan took a seat at a lounge chair nearby as he prepared to talk.

Ryan Keys: There is yet another reason why this PPV is perfect. Better yet it's perfect for me. I've been training by body to deal with this match. I pretty much had to considering my opponents. Casey Williams, Chris Shipman and James tuscini. 3 of the most heavy hitting in ring talents SCW has. This match on it's own would be career changing for most. Yet that is no question that if this were a normal four-way match, the boat would not make it to it's destination. So what does Mark Ward and Christian Underwood do?  They make these 4 fierce competitors simply hang from above the pool.

It's a game. A game of strength and endurance. All wrestling skills are put aside for this extreme contest of who's strongest... or who can avoid being taken down to plummet into the pool. And let me tell you something. I can do both. Don't know if the bosses looked up by previous resume... most likely Christian did, but this is a constes in where I can thrive. After all. We'll be hanging on to something so we can put on a show. Sounds like my years of pole dancing will pay off for more than my flexibility in the ring. The things I can do can only be done by someone who is both strong and can manage their core. And I can do both. If  can manage. I can hang up there all day giving the fans a little show. With what I'm planning to wear that won't be hard to do. But I wonder how well will the others do in a match like this?

Ryan sat back and smiled.

Ryan Keys: Casey Williams... I have yet to face you one on one. I have yet to face you in any type of match. But from what I can see... I've been spared. It's gonna take a lot more than a week to prepare for a match against you. But considering the match we are in, I'm not worried. You got the strength to hang on and keep yourself from falling, but I have a very hard time seeing you swing around to try and take someone down effectively. So when it comes to you I only have to outlast you in a game of who can hang on the longest. And believe me. I can hang on for long.

Making himself comfortable, Ryan continued.

Ryan Keys: Next we have Chris Shipman. The big man. A tough one. I admit i did have a hard time competing against you. Ring rust or not you tossed me around like I was nothing. It took everything I had to manage to get a win... but I have no doubts that it could be a different story if we meet each other in the ring yet again. And I would welcome that challenge. But yet here we are. In an Ultimate X Over the pool match. You got the strength, you and Casey have that going for you both. But you got one more thing... reach. There is no denying that you are a large man. So you would have no problem reaching over to try and take us down. So staying away from you is the best bet for us to win against you. But I know that you wont last that long. And easy as you can reach us... we can reach you. Only a matter of time before a huge splash is heard down below.

Hearing the waves crash again. Ryan's rage spiked while thinking about the last competitor in the match.

Ryan Keys: Last but not least we have... James Tuscini. How are you James? You look tired. Then again I would be if I had to defend my title almost every week. But then again I would welcome that. For is I take the championship away from you that's exactly what I'll be doing each and every week. I'd show people how much of a champion I am. I would be showing people how much of I champion I am this week... but one rage filled fit took that away from me. I've been so close to get that title from you. I've trained specifically to challenge you at any given moment for that title. And this... this is no different.  This is still a match. One that it can very well be between us. James. You and I are probably the only too that can hang on as well as move around freely without falling. So I'm keeping my eye on you.

Keys got up and stared back at the sea

Ryan Keys: So this is a match that the best showman will deserve to win. Now guys I have one thing to say to you all

Don't look down.

With a smile the scene ended.
user posted image[/center …]

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 08:23:53 AM »
 The first RP period is over. All RPs posted from here will count towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 07/29/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 07/30/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 08:15:46 AM »
 EXTREME THIS!

NARRATOR:  I had a talk with James Tuscini after he successfully defended his Roulette Championship against Ryan Keys at Climax Control 153. James was not scheduled for a match at Climax Control 154 but he was still in attendance at the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas, Nevada. At that time James addressed his upcoming Roulette Championship defense at Summer XXXTreme IV but it was in general terms. I will turn you over to James Tuscini who will give you the specifics now that the match is officially booked.

We switch the scene to where James Tuscini and his Uncle-Manager, Pinky del Ferrando, are located. They are down at the pool on board the Sun Princess cruise liner. James is casually dressed in blue jeans, a blue pullover shirt, and black athletic shoes. Uncle Pinky is way more casual wearing gray sweat pants and sweatshirt and black athletic shoes.

JAMES:  This is the place where I will successfully defend my Roulette Championship on Sunday, July 31, 2016. It will be an Ultimate X style match with Elimination Rules and I will be defending my Roulette Championship against Ryan Keys, Chris Shipman, and Casey Williams. The amusing twist on this match is that we will be suspended from the structure by cables and the way to be eliminated is for the other wrestlers to disengage you from how you are attached to the cable and you fall into the pool below.

UNCLE PINKY:  Due to this being a multi-wrestler match, with Elimination rules, with the only way to win is to knock all your opponents off the cables and into the pool, don’t you feel the significant advantage you would have had in a single-opponent match is gone and that this match is anybody’s to win?

JAMES:  No I don’t think that. I don’t feel my advantage has diminished at all. I’ll win with a decisive and impressive victory.

UNCLE PINKY:  With a wrestler like Chris Shipman in the match it could turn ugly and we need to be ready for anything from hm. Then with others like Keys and Williams who are more typical when it comes to wrestling aren’t you the least bit worried?

JAMES:  I think the whipping Chris Shipman gave you knocked some of your sense out of your brain. Listen up Uncle because I’m gonna tell you what’s gonna happen. This match is Elimination rules and pretty much Hardcore rules right? The concept is to beat down on your opponents, with all of us suspended from the structure on cables, and try to detach them so they drop into the pool and they are eliminated. Wrestling abilities don’t really come into play much in a match like this. Also it appears that Shipman took one too many blows to his head during his wrestling career. You heard what he said? He said I claimed to be some sort of Messiah or High Priest and that he needs to take me down a few notches. I never said anything like that. I hate it when people claim I said something I never said.

UNCLE PINKY:  Yes.

JAMES:  So that means it is No Disqualification, No Holds Barred, and pretty much anything goes right?

UNCLE PINKY:  Yes but…

JAMES:  But what Uncle? I’ve already made it clear a match that is Extreme Rules, with no disqualification, and most likely weapons are allowed,  works perfectly with releasing the Demon Monster, the “Il demone Italiano monster,” because it means I can do whatever I want, whatever the Demon Monster wants, and nobody can stop me. I can’t be disqualified. The Referee cannot make a count on me to break a damaging hold. Nobody can get out of the match by a count out. The bottom line is once I release the Demon Monster on my opponents you will see me destroy and eliminate them. By the time I’m done, and I retain the Roulette Title Belt, the other wrestlers will have been eliminated and they will be broken, bloody, and maybe unconscious.

UNCLE PINKY:  Yeah you’re right and I shouldn’t have brought up doubt. By the way if the match is all what you say it is and there is no rules other than Elimination rules, and no disqualification, and nothing is illegal to do, then that means as your Manager in your corner I can kick the shit out of anyone during the match? Like the goons the other wrestlers may have at ringside to cause trouble?

JAMES:  Yep! That’s what it means. You can do whatever you want but I’m not asking you to do anything except to be in my corner and offer moral support.

James and Uncle Pinky walk around the pool to take in the actual size of it.

JAMES:  Let me give critical information so everyone understands what an awesome Roulette Champion I am. I have a Singles win-loss record of 7-2-1. I earned the Roulette Title Belt on my fifth match. Damn impressive right? Learn to live with that because the impressiveness of James Tuscini will only get better.

UNCLE PINKY:  Yes very impressive.

JAMES:  Let’s bring up some more facts for the viewers to digest. I won the Roulette Championship on May 1, 2016, at Climax Control 146 against Steve Ramone in an Electrified Steel Cage Match. Since that time I have successfully defended the Roulette Title Belt THREE times. June 5, 2016, at Into the Void V against Steve Ramone, Ryan Keys, and Matt Spears. Then I successfully defended the Roulette Championship against Casey Williams on June 19, 2016, at Climax Control 150. And the third time was against Ryan Keys at Climax Control 153 on July 10, 2016. Casey can whine complain and accuse, all he wants but he lost the match and there is no way he can spin it to make it look like he should have won. When I whacked Casey with the pipe he was unconscious and unable to move. As I was going for the pin Steve Ramon interfered in my match to knock me out. Now, Casey, you were knocked out first. Then Ramone knocked me out. To have someone roll your unconscious self over to lay your hand on my body for a so-called pin attempt is beyond pathetic. When Shipman came to the ring to turn you on your back and place me with my arm across your body all he did was right the wrong that Ramone perpetrated. You can put all the spin on our match you want but you will never be able to spin it into a win for you. You will get dizzy from the spinning though.

UNCLE PINKY:  Tell the viewers what you told me on our trip to come here.

JAMES:  Remember how Steve Ramone kept stating the Roulette Championship was HIS Championship. Well it was his Championship until May 1, 2016, when I legally defeated him. Ever since I defeated Ramone for the Roulette Championship he has continued to claim the Title Belt is his. NEWS FLASH! Steve! The news is that you have not had any association with the Roulette Title Belt since I earned it away from you on May 1, 2016. As long as I’m Roulette Champion I refuse to give you another shot at the Title Belt. Only a direct order from Management will get me into a wrestling ring to defend my Title Belt against you again. You lost the Roulette Title Belt to me so get over it!

UNCLE PINKY:  Can you give the viewers your comments on people stating that you may end up being the longest-reigning Roulette Champion in Sin City Wrestling?

JAMES:  It is nice to hear people discuss the possibility that I might end up being the longest-reigning Roulette Champion in SCW. But here’s the honesty of the situation. Whether a wrestler holds a Title Belt for one week or one year the bottom line on how they should be judged as a Champion is their behavior and attitude while they held that Title Belt. If they cheated constantly to retain their title belt…like some wrestlers I know…***COUGH! COUGH! STEVE RAMONE!***…or if they only defend their Title Belt once every 30 days instead of defending constantly as I’ve done then they should be judged poorly on their behavior and unwillingness to be active in defending their Championship. Whether I end up being the longest-reigning Roulette Champion or not is irrelevant to how I will be judged as a Champion. I give everything I have in every match to ensure the fans receive a fantastic experience and that is the mark of a true Champion.

UNCLE PINKY:  The problem I saw with Ramone is that he didn’t fight hard enough to retain the Roulette Championship and he didn’t fight hard enough to earn it back. If you’re not willing to fight hard, to give all you’ve got, and be totally dedicated to the sport of wrestling, then my suggestion is for you to retire and take up golf, fishing, lawn bowling, or shuffleboard.

James and Uncle Pink continue walking around the pool.

UNCLE PINKY:  Funny you should mention shuffleboard since we’re on a cruise ship and one of the sports for seniors if playing shuffleboard. I enjoyed the comment by Tommy Knocks that my return a few weeks early is a good thing. When Tommy said there is no better way for us to tell Chris Shipman to f*ck off I damn near fell over laughing so hard. Oh yeah I’m gonna give Shipman nightmares.

JAMES:  Regardless of whether you put the spook into Shipman or not the fact remains that he and those working with him are still sneaky and dangerous. My advice to you is to be careful at all times.

UNCLE PINKY:  Okay.

JAMES:  My opponents claim to be extreme and tough and that they will be able to defeat me. They think they can intimidate me into backing down just because they brag about themselves. Let me tell you guys what extreme is about. Satan has come to me numerous times to try to take possession of my soul and he’s failed every time. If Satan can’t trick me into turning over my soul then you fools cannot trick me into losing my Roulette Title Belt. Satan is prohibited from coming to visit me again because I pissed him off that he was a continual failure in doing his job. I mean, come on, his only job is to obtain souls right? And yet he failed to get mine. Just like you three will fail to earn the Roulette Title Belt away from me.

UNCLE PINKY:  Do you want to tell your opponents how you defeated Satan or can I tell the story?

JAMES:  I will explain it Uncle. Satan came to me the last time, which was his very last time, to try to take my soul. I asked him what people normally do to prevent their souls from being obtained. Satan told me there is nothing any human has ever done throughout history to keep him from obtaining their souls. But Satan, being the bargainer he is, thought he could trick me with a challenge. Being up for any challenge I accepted.

UNCLE PINKY:  Tell them what the challenge was.

JAMES:  Satan told me I could ask him two questions that he was required to honestly answer. If he was unable to honestly answer the questions the challenge would be over and he would never be allowed to challenge me for my soul again. However if Satan answered the two questions honestly then I could issue him a task to complete. If he was able to successfully complete the task, entirely as stated, he will be allowed to return to claim my soul. If he wasn’t able to complete the entire task as stated then he would never be allowed to confront me for my soul again.

UNCLE PINKY:  What happened next?

JAMES:  You know what happened because you’ve heard the story before. I asked Satan the first question which was why there is so much pain and suffering on the Earth. He replied that he enjoys watching people suffer as it makes them willing to sell their soul to them. I then asked him the second question which is why my father had to die when I was so young. Satan replied that it was his act against me to try to weaken me so that I would be willing to make a deal with him for my soul. I was satisfied with Satan’s responses to my questions, and I realized he was telling the truth, so we moved on to the task.

UNCLE PINKY:  This is my favorite part! I’m about to piss in my pants I’m so excited!

JAMES:  Damn! Can’t I take you out in public without you humiliating me? Just kidding Uncle. Satan reminded me that I could ask him to complete any task. If he couldn’t complete the task entirely as stated then my soul would be safe with me for eternity and Satan would never be allowed to try to get my soul again. However, Satan advised, if he was able to fully complete the task I assigned then he would returns and take my soul. I thought about it for a minute and then I told Satan the task I wanted him to complete entirely as stated. I told Satan, ”I want you to get lost. Just get lost and never show up again to challenge me for my soul.”<./i>  Oh man the look on Satan’s face was worth the challenge. He had only two options. He could tell me he is unable to complete the challenge and therefore my soul was safe with me for eternity or he could complete the task by getting lost and never being able to return to challenge me for my soul. It was a WIN-WIN situation for me and a LOSE-LOSE situation for Satan. So to my challengers at Summer XXXTreme IV if Satan failed against me what the <b?*BLEEP* makes any of you think you can succeed? BLEEP off!

James Tuscini and Uncle Pinky have completed their walk around the pool and they are ready to return to the pleasures the Sun Princess provides.

JAMES:  Casey you haven’t been doing well in the wins department lately. The way I compare your major losing streak is that you couldn’t win a game of Blackout Bingo if you were the only player in the Bingo Hall and all 75 numbers have been called. Shipman you remind me of the Tin Woodsman in the Wizard of Oz. Standing around idle for so long that you rusted up and can’t move. Sorry, Chris, but your ring rust will be your demise in our match. Now, Ryan, you are an interesting one. You seem to have more ups and downs than an elevator but I will give you credit that when everyone feels you are down for good you rebound and capture a win in a wrestling match. I admire a wrestler who doesn’t let a loss get them down. I admire a wrestler who understand that failure isn’t getting knocked down it is failing to get back up to try again. Well you took a loss to me at Climax Control 153 and that should have put you down and out. Apparently Management saw something special about you in our match as here you are again to challenge for my Roulette Championship. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will lose again to me.

UNCLE PINKY:  Great comments.

JAMES:  For my opponents I wish to leave you with a few thoughts leading into our match. I live by the tagline of Hennessy the company that makes some of the finest Cognac in the world. That tagline is:  “Never Stop. Never Settle.” As a wrestler I’m never going to stop and I won’t settle for less than my best performance in every match. Then you have the official tagline of Yuengling Brewing Company in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. Their official tagline is:  “Respect. It’s earned.” Most of you demand respect and that’s bullshit. You don’t demand respect you must earn it. That’s what I’ve done. I’ve earned the respect I receive. Finally you have BMW’s tagline “The Ultimate Driving Machine” and I give to you me. James Tuscini, with the tagline of The Ultimate Wrestling Machine. That’s it. I win. You three lose. Game over.

James and his Uncle start to walk away from the pool.

JAMES:  What are you planning on doing Uncle? You know that I’m not into the night life with partying and drinking. For sure I don’t want to mess with any women since I made a commitment to Sandy. You have to understand that my opponents will spend time partying, drinking heavily, and screwing everyone they can get their hands on, and they will come into the match on Sunday drained and they will be far under 100 percent capacity. I enjoy the Casino so if you are looking for me you can find me playing the slot machines.

UNCLE PINKY:  No Poker or Roulette?

JAMES:  I don’t play Poker in a Casino and for sure I don’t like playing Roulette. I thoroughly enjoy being the Roulette Champion though. And after Sunday evening I will still enjoy being the Roulette Champion. Take care of yourself Uncle. I’ve seen some of the older ring rats giving you the eye. You need to take them up on their offers and get laid. However I warn you to be careful as some of these women might take advantage of you. Please don’t concern yourself with getting drunk, partying, and screwing until you can’t walk and your nut sack hangs down to your knees. I can take care of myself. See you later old man.

UNCLE PINKY:  I’ll do that James. If the women want to screw me unconscious that’s okay. I promise I’ll have them take me to their stateroom so that I don’t bother you by bringing them to ours. See you later.

James and Uncle Pinky turn and walk away from the pool to go to different venues on the Sun Princess to do their preferred item of enjoyment.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:17:16 AM by JamesTuscini »

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:50 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen on the Royal Princess Cruise, where Summer XXXTreme IV is taking place. Casey is seen sporting a Patrick Kane Chicago Blackhawks jersey, in honor of one of J2H’s friends. Casey then looks up and sees J2H right in front of him, sporting a Jonathan Toews jersey.

Whats up J?

J2H notices the jersey that Casey Williams is wearing, and smiles.

I just wanted to thank you for respecting my friend, as well as my wishes regarding my match with Despayre.

I know how much he meant to you, and I wanted you to know that even though I didn’t know him well, I wanted to honor your friendship of him, and remind you that you still have other friends too.  In regards to staying away during your match with Despayre, you know I am focusing on regaining the Roulette title, so staying away will be easy because I am going to destroy Chris Shipman, Ryan Keys and James Tuscini.

Well, I appreciate your friendship, and your willingness to watch my back, despite all we went through in the last year.

Casey looks disappointed with himself when J2H mentions their issues.

I know I shouldn’t have pissed you off, and I am grateful that you allowed me to be your friend again despite that, and I will do everything in my power to keep our friendship.

Good, now I know how tough it is going to be for you to win that Ultimate X match come Sunday, and trust me, I will be pulling for you to win, even though big men generally don’t win in that style match.

You are right there, people are going against me as this is not a style match I should be dominating in, compared to most Roulette style matches.  You know I won’t go down without a fight, and that I will go down swinging, like I did against you for the Heavyweight title.

Yeah, I enjoyed that match because of the never say die attitude you brought, and even though I won, you brought out a side of me that made me an even better champion than I was, so I thank you for that.

It was no problem really, as that was my intention all along, to have you prove why you are the best in the world.

Well, I will talk to you later man, Melody wants to get dinner.

Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Chris Shipman as he approaches his cabin.

Chris, you are a dangerous man, and one of the craziest I have ever faced, yet I know I can defeat you when I set my mind to it, and come Summer XXXTreme IV, my mind will be set to make sure you do not get the Roulette title, as I will gladly eliminate you from the match, and secure myself as the NEW Roulette Champion, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.  You will never, and I mean NEVER, be the same when I get done with you.

Casey then cackles as he enters his cabin, and before he closes the door, calls out James Tuscini.

James, you can talk about how you retain your title all you want since you won it, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are in a match with 3 dangerous individuals, and that the 3 of us are willing and able to take that title off of you like you did to Steve Ramone.  I am glad I am not the champion going into this match, but I know that statistically, I have as much a chance to win the title as you do retaining it.  You have more chances to lose the title than retain it, and that is where I do not pity you one bit.  Yeah, I know we all need to keep our eyes peeled all around us during this match, but should I lose, I go out the way I went in, without the gold, whereas WHEN you lose, you don’t walk out with the gold you walked in with, and I will gladly make sure you lose.

Casey then closes the door and sits down at the table then he calls out Ryan Keys.

Ryan Keys, just stay out of my way, or I will make your life a living hell.  I know I said before that I have no issues with you, but the moment you get in my way of regaining the Roulette title, we will have issues, because this is MY time to shine, and I will not let a nobody like you stand in my way of what  I need, and I need to regain the Roulette Championship, because if I don’t, I will hate myself for not living up to my own expectations.

Casey then smiles, gets a bottle of water from the fridge and drinks it as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 05:40:36 PM »
 The scene opens onboard MS Princess Cruise. The massive vessel is barely moving as the high waves of the Pacific crash into her. The camera pans around showing different views from the ship. It than zooms in on the nautical flags being flown from the vessel’s mast, one of them being the flag signifying a church service is being conducted onboard. The scene changes to one of Chris Shipman in his robes delivering a sermon. His congregation is sitting around in their yellow masks listening intently. Occasionally some chairs slide a little bit scraping the floor as the ship rocks in the ocean.

Shipman: And William dropped to his knees, begging for forgiveness. Sobbing like a baby in front of the Greater Powers. William continues to beg as the Greater Powers look at each other before dispatching their soldier with one simple order. “Not even the dog”. William, his family, and his dog ended up spending the rest of their lives in fear and misery all because he didn’t want to be saved.

Now, as I finished the story of one William, you should begin to question. With such hostilities against those who do not comply, why would so many choose not to be saved for their sins? Granted every religion has their own set based on their believes and with atheism forever on the rise especially with the hipster fad s consuming the world. My bad started to r amble. As I was trying to say, ask yourself why people don’t want to be saved when the repercussions of sinning against the “Book of Shipman” have been displayed many, many times. Later on onboard this very vessel, we will see more of the same, trying to save the sinners as I continue my march towards the Roulette championship. This week on this boat I will win my very first SCW championship and I will prove that James Tuscini is not this legend his ego has let him believe he is.

Shipman says a few more words before dismissing the congregation. He speaks to some members individually, having some laughs with them, promising to pray for certain concerns, and ensuring they are looked after by the Greater Powers. Once they have all left Shipman begins strolling through the halls of the ship. They are surprisingly empty but that does not faze Shipman. He continues walking until he reaches a balcony that overlooks the water.

Shipman: The day is almost upon us. Summer XXXtreme. The day I prove to everyone I am a real deal and the best thing to ever happen to the Roulette Championship. What can I say about my opponents that I feel has not already been said. I see James Tuscini blowing some hot air, Casey being Casey, and Ryan Keys is like a young kid full of piss and vinegar. I know he has a win against me and a loss against James, but what he has to remember is that singles competition, not necessarily my best, Roulette championship matches, that is my cup of tea. But I have to ask you one thing Ryan, what is that look of fear in your eyes for? What fear you are asking? You talked about reach, how me and Casey would have to reach you. In a flight or fight sense, that was flight written all over it, so I ask again, what is that fear I see in your eyes? Fear of losing against James? Granted I fear that too, nothing makes you more of a laughing stock, just look at Casey Williams. Or is it a fear of being crushed by Casey when he falls into that pool? Granted that too is another justifiable fear. Or is it a fear of losing to me after defeating me? You probably listen to all the sinners like James Tuscini who consider me a joke. And it would be so shameful to lose to a man who poisoned this business with no talent as I have been told I do many times. But the fact of the matter is as long as you are willing to accept the Greater Powers, than losing to me is only a cleansing of the soul. A rebirth into greatness if you will. Don’t be a mute Ryan. Come out of the shadows and join us in the ring at Summer XXXtreme IV and let your body go to the Greater Powers.

Shipman continues to stare at the horizon. The silence is broken occasionally by the sound of crashing waves as the ship sails along.

Shipman: Big Casey. Standing seven feet tall and you can’t teach…wait a minute. Let me try that again. Big Casey Williams, every word that I hear coming out of your mouth is the same. I bring destruction, I hurt you. Listen to you talk is like watching a Geico commercial. Oratory so easy a caveman can do it. I’m sure they are probably cave men that could talk better than you. Just for this one time though Casey, since I don’t like picking on the mentally retarded or challenged or whatever it is you call your kind, I learned the linguistics of your people and will speak to you that way.

Four men,
Three fall in pool
Casey one,
Casey cry,
Shipman champion
Casey touches himself in pool.

Did my message get through to you Casey? Your size and all that will not mean shit in this match. I don’t even know the rules and I still wreak of confidence because whether we fight in the ring with a pool in the middle, fight on scaffolding, or stand on cables only throwing punches at each other because anything else would make us fall, I will still win. There is no way I am going to let you win. You had your shot to beat James, and you failed. Blame me but the fact of the matter is you still lost. Just because you aligned yourself with J2H is not going to make a lick of difference. This match is mine for the taking and with the strength of the Greater Powers behind me, I will conquer all.

Shipman stops as some fans walk by. They are talking about who they can’t wait to see in action. They stop as Shipman is coldly staring at them. The fans quickly run past him as he continues his promo, staring out at the sea.

Shipman: And as always I saved the supposed best for last. James Tuscini. Now before I go to deep into detail, there is one thing I need to address. You claim I put words in your mouth; well here is a transcript from the Climax Control in question.

Shipman pulls a piece of paper out of a pocket on his robe and he unfolds it and begins to read.

Shipman: It's nice to serve as the High Priest of the Roulette Championship and accept these willing sacrifices time and again.

Shipman crumples the paper up and tosses it overboard.

Shipman: Right there James, you claim to serve as the High Priest. As a false idol and an unfit man to claim the name of Roulette Champion, I will cleanse you of your sins just like I did Pinky. You want to be a demon? Well there is only one demon on this earth and he is… Gene Simmons. So come out at Summer XXXtreme with this anger and viciousness you claim to have, it will be your downfall, literally. I am just a simple shepherd trying to tend to my flock, righting the world’s wrongs. Making sure the right person always wins. I did it when I returned, I will do it in November, and I will do it this Sunday. James, there is so much I could say about you and Pinky. There is so much more I could do to you both that this ship can circumnavigate the globe and I wouldn’t even be halfway down the list. There is a little thing though, actions speak louder than words, so I will not bore you to death listening to me drone on and on about how I will win this match. This Sunday is more than just winning for me. It is about saving the roulette championship, it is about marking my spot in SCW history, it is about completing the task set out to me by the Greater Powers and it is about me embarrassing you by making you devour your words of being the greatest Roulette champion ever. James, keep that belt shiny for me.

Shipman leaves the rail and walks out of view as the camera zooms in on an ominous looking storm coming towards the cruise ship.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them

Offline Ryan Keys

• View Profile
    • Ryan Keys
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 11:50:12 PM »
 The intense burn of the sun against his bare back was nothing in comparison to what it felt like beneath his tan, inked skin. His muscles strained as he fought to hold himself up, protesting every movement, every second he forced himself to hang on. Slow breaths escaped his lips as he tried to maintain the beat of his heart, all focus channeled into keeping himself up. Every bit of him screamed. The slightest movement would cause him to drop, one slip and that could be over for him. He would lose his opportunity… again.

He’s worked so hard, broken so much and risked it all for him to be at the height he’s in. Slipping was not an option. Failing was unthinkable. He was going to win. Ryan Keys will finally become SCW Roulette champion. That was his focus, his mission, his goal. And he was going to get it.  All he has to do is hang on.

At the SummerXXXTreme IV he is going to achieve greatness. Battling against some of the best to solidify his name in the industry. This time he’s got it. The endless training, the countless days hidden from the public eye just to spend each and every second preparing himself. He is ready for this. Even if his body was struck repeatedly and abused on this match he was not going to let go. He’ll hang on.

As the the time passed, the sun slowly dawned, the young superstar remained on the cable. Hanging on despite his exhaustion. Focused, determined, ready. Come Sunday, Ryan Keys will prove he has what it takes to be a champion. His destiny was in his grasp. All he had to do was to stay strong.

Ryan Keys: SummerXXXTreme… I’m ready for you.

A few moments later

At The Royal Princess cruise a series of matches of epic proportions were going to take place. And take the SCW competitors to the extreme. It was promising to be a day filled with a lot of fun in the sun… but what’s fun without a little pain.

Currently each and every superstar and bombshell were arriving, or have yet to arrive to the luxurious cruise line. A fantastic location that promised to be a lot of fun and relaxing when everything was said and done, but as of right now it was a battlefield. And one warrior was currently making sure he was ready for battle.

20 feet high over the huge Royal Princess cruise pool, still remaining on the cable from the moment the structure was set up the young SCW superstar, Ryan Keys was focused on his special training for the match. Early in the morning he aided in the lifting of the monstrous structure only for these in charge to let him practice in exchange for testing out the function of the set up. A few failed tries occurred regarding the strength of the cable to the stability of the structure. But eventually it was fixed until everything was set properly.

For an incredible amount of time, Ryan Keys held on to that cable to get a feel of the match. His body nearing exhaustion each time he went down and climbed back up with something extra. For each time he fell 20 pounds of weight was strapped onto his special clothing. The heat was unbearable, his muscles ached and bulged out for as long as he stayed up there. 200 pounds later the superstar remained hanging until he felt like he had achieved his goal.

Maneuvering his weight on the cable he managed to take of his weighted clothes, each making a huge splash as they fell inside the pool until Ryan stayed up there in his his crisp white ring trunks.His exhibitionist side still remaining on him even if he’s 100 % focused on his match. Now weightless the brunette easily climbed down the structure, refusing to plunge into that pool. There would be a time to do that later. Sweeping the evidence of his hard work off his brow, Ryan looked up and smiled.

Ryan Keys: Over the pool match. Never in my wildest dreams did I even imagine being involved in a matches like this. Four guys hanging by a cable trying to stay on while they push each other around till everyone drops but one. And that one will be named the SCW Roulette Champion…. I will be that one.

Adjusting his trunks he nodded his head confidently. That title was his this time. It's in the air, in the match, but not in the water.

Ryan Keys: I just gotta hang. Sounds easy enough. I got the training for this. Being the lighter one in this match does have it's advantaged. A lot less weight that can dropped. And really, my ring gear is see-through when wet. Just one more reason to not fall in the water. May be a bit disappointing for the viewers but I didn’t train for this match to have fun. I’ll have my fun afterwards any way.

With the SCW Roulette title around my waist…. I wonder if it’s waterproof. Because one I have it I’m not letting it out of my sights. Of course, I got 3 others to deal with before that happens. I’ve already said my piece about the others in this match. Casey is big and bulky. Shipman is long and reachable. And Tuscini… Tuscini is just the guy I have to out do in this match. And trust me… I can.

The ocean wind blew hard against Ryan's bare skin, chills running through his spine. But not because of the wind. No. It was because of the feeling of that belt being so close to him that he can feel it on him.

Ryan Keys: I’m going to be the one to be winning this match. There is no doubt in my mind. I am completely focused on this. I can hang on to this cable like if I was born to be up there. In plain view of everybody that looks up at me. And that’s how it will be.

Summer XXXTreme IV is where I shine. It’s hand picked for me to be the center of attention. Where my show will be on display and they can get a nice view of me from up there as I hang while the other men fall. And believe me when I say. This is a match that I’m not messing around with. It’s my time for to be champion.

And I will be. I promise you that. The Royal Princess cruise is gonna crown a new champion. And thy name is Sir Keys.

A full body shot of him circled around his best assets, showing off his trained body and his choice of attire one more time before the moment ended. With one final smirk and the monstrous structure on the background, Keys looked dead on at the camera as it faded.

Ryan Keys: Let the games begin.

user posted image[/center …]