Author Topic: Having a mental nervous breakdown  (Read 308 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Having a mental nervous breakdown
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:09:41 PM »
 Casey Williams is seen at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada, where Climax Control is taking place. Casey lost his last match to Dmitri, Caseys long time rival, whom issued a challenge to face J2H for the World Title, and to which J2H told Dmitri to earn it, by facing J2H in a non title matchThere is a knock at the door. gets up from his seat and answers the door, and he sees the mailman holding a letter.

Whats going on?

I have a special letter here for you that I need you to sign off on.

Ok.

Casey signs his name on the paper, and takes the letter that the mail man delivered, to which Casey notices his attorneys name on it, and opens it up and reads the beginning of the letter aloud.

Dear Casey,

You are needed to appear in court back in Nashua on August 1st at 1:30 PM for divorce proceedings, and to discuss custody of your kids.  I know that you compete on Sunday nights, and would have to catch a red eye flight back here that night, so I convinced the judge to push the time to the afternoon and not first thing like Laura wanted to do.

Casey silently finishes the letter in disgust, as he thought the divorce was finalized and Laura had custody of the kids.  Casey decides to go to the store and get some beer and some food to help clear his mind as he tries to calm down. Ivan Darrell calls Casey before he leaves the house.

Casey-Whats up Ivan?

Ivan-Just wanted to check in, see how you were doing, knowing that you are dealing with the shit from Laura still, as well as all the stuff with Chris Shipman.

Casey-I am dealing with it the best I can, just trying to focus on wrestling and not be distracted with it honestly.

Ivan-Didn’t really show against Dmitri, now did it?

Casey shakes his head with a look of disdain towards Dmitri with the way Ivan brought up the loss.

Casey-I know I lost to Dmitri, but at least it was a fair loss, and now I can focus on Chris Shipman again, and help J2H out by weakening his opponent at Summer XXXtreme IV in Despayre.

Ivan-Yeah, that is true, but I am also concerned about who you are teaming up with in Kain, as you have had some history with him in the past.

Casey-I know I have history with Kain, as does Chris and Despayre, but that is in the past, and as of right now, I have no issues with Kain, and as long as Kain pulls his weight in this match, it will remain that way.

Ivan-Yeah, but what if Kain tries to screw you over?  I don’t trust him, and you shouldn’t either.

Casey-I know I shouldn’t, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, as Kain has to worry more about Steve Ramone or Rage getting involved than to try to screw with me, but if Steve or Rage get involved, I will do what I have to do to make sure Kain can help me secure a win, as I don’t want to listen to his excuses should they interfere and we lose.

Ivan-I see. We should get a work out session in.

Casey-Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Chris Shipman as he approaches his car.

Chris, you can act all innocent and everything, but the fact of the matter is that you stuck your nose in my business when you had no reason to.  You cost me the chance to regain the Roulette title, and I will make sure that you do not get it yourself.  I know you have issues with James Tuscini, as I did, but you ruined what was going to be my shining moment.  Yeah, I was knocked out by the lead pipe by Tuscini, and Steve Ramone did put me over him to try to get the title off of James, but you did what you did, and James retained the title.  I will inflict agonizing pain upon you like you have never felt before.  You think that the House of Pain matches you created were brutal.  Put it this way, when I get done with you, your House of Pain will be more suitable for children by comparison.  Hell, there is no match in the history of this industry that can explain the amount of pain you will be in once I get done with you.

Casey then cackles as he sits in his car, and puts the keys in the ignition, and before he turns the keys to start the car, calls out Despayre.

Casey-Despayre, so we meet again.  We don’t need to rehash our history, but know this, when I get done with you and Chris Shipman, you guys will never be the same, and you will not be able to beat J2H at Summer XXXtreme IV, and J2H will retain his title, since I will have softened you up for him, not like he needs it, as he did beat you pretty good at Into The Void V, and he will do it again in the best 2 out of 3 falls match.  I will destroy you so badly that J2H will beat you in 2 falls, and won’t need the 3rd one, as he won’t need to overexert himself.  I will make sure you go down in defeat, and get my first win over you, and make you a laughingstock in SCW, and secure my place as one of the most dominant superstars in SCW history, and send you back into obscurity.

Casey then smiles, starts the car, and goes to get food and beer as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 07:48:44 AM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020