Author Topic: King of the Highway  (Read 301 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
King of the Highway
« on: July 06, 2016, 09:46:56 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown in Reno, Nevada; the site of Climax Control with the veins in his head coming out of his head.  Casey is hanging out by the Truckee River, thinking about his kids.  He look at the scars on his arms from when his ex wife Laura scratched him during an argument they had in regards to their children, and how to handle discipline. Casey also thinks about what he needs to do in court during the divorce proceedings, for which he just got the information on the first hearing.  As he gets up to head back to his car, Andrew Garcia calls him.

Casey-What’s up Andrew?

Andrew-Not a lot, just curious to how you are holding up?

Casey-Well, as you know, I am frustrated that James Tuscini retained his Roulette title in his match against me, and that Ryan Keys has a shot at him now.

Andrew-I know, and I am glad that you and James Tuscini did decide to take matters into your own hands and gave Chris Shipman a taste of his own medicine.

Casey-Trust me, between assaulting Shipman, and helping J2H with Dmitri, I am getting a lot of my aggressions from all the shit Laura pulled on me out.

Andrew-I know.  She did do a number on you while you two were together.  All those bruises she left on you, all the black eyes, the scratches.  I am surprised you didn't go off on her.  Then again, that explains why you would go all out in the gym with your workouts, which we should get another session in.

Casey-Sounds good, I will talk to you later.

Casey then hangs up the phone and decides to call out Dmitri as he drives to the store to get something for lunch.

Casey-Dmitri, so we meet again.  If you think my attack on you last week on Climax Control was bad, wait until I get my hands on you this week, and I will make sure you don't make it to face J2H, and if by some miracle, you do, you won't be half the man you once were.  I will take pleasure in destroying you, inflicting as much pain and agony upon you as possible, and stripping you of your manhood.  I will do whatever it takes to obtain a victory over you, and get myself back in the title hunt, and prove that my allegiance is with J2H, and not with James Tuscini, as many people thought when we jointly attacked Chris Shipman, as the man ruined a perfectly good match and he tarnished Tuscini's victory over me.  You will feel the wrath of Casey Williams yet again, as you dare challenge my friend J2H for his title, yet you don't deserve to have your name spoken in the same sentence or in the same breathe as J2H, as he is the greatest Heavyweight Champion SCW has ever produced, and when you fall to me, you shouldn't even get the non title shot at J2H.

Casey then cackles as he arrives at his car, puts King of the Highway by Astral Doors on, and goes to the store as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020