Author Topic: EMMA ROSE vs DIAMOND  (Read 1162 times)

Online Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
EMMA ROSE vs DIAMOND
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:14:57 PM »
 Post your RPs here!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
EMMA ROSE vs DIAMOND
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 12:22:07 AM »
 The first deadline has now passed. Anything after this will count for Round 2

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
EMMA ROSE vs DIAMOND
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »
 “The pressure is good for you”

So, finally I get my chance at my first singles match in Sin City Wrestling. Am I ungrateful for all the tag team matches I have been in so far? God no. It’s just now I get to finally prove my worth, I finally get to show everyone that I can in fact be the bride, not just the bridesmaid. For the last few weeks in Sin City Wrestling I have found myself tagging alongside some of the best in the business like Roxi, Jon Dough and Joanne, but now I finally get to show the world I have what it takes to win a match on my own.

Here’s a fun fact for you all, since joining Sin City Wrestling I have yet to pin anybody, well successfully that is. I still lack the knowledge of the sweetest taste that victory brings. Sure so far in this streak I’m three for three, but it’s not the same when you win and you don’t get to contribute with a pin fall. I need this pin fall, I need it bad. It’s like the missing puzzle piece I’m desperately trying to find, to complete my return to Pro Wrestling.

I’m calling my next match against Diamond, my do or die moment... let’s hope when the dust settles I can be strong enough to be still standing and still breathing.

Flashback;

Oh God, why is my chest so heavy? What the hell did I get up to last night? But seriously why can’t I move my legs? Why can’t I move my arms? Why does it feel like I’m pinned to this bed for forever and a day?

Opening her eyes slowly Emma quickly blinks trying to adjust to the bright light streaming through the cream curtains, after the second blink she gasps as laying directly in front of her is Ben Jordan. His face is turned towards her as his mouth is slightly parted exhaling while he sleeps peacefully. Looking down his face to his long muscleman arms, Emma notices that she is wrapped up in them. His left arm is underneath her neck cuddling her into his chest, while his right arm is draped over her stomach. Her eyes continue to journey down the bed spotting his legs wrapped up in hers, tangling them together. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she returns her gaze back up to Ben’s peaceful sleeping face. As if he knew she was silently panicking he felt his right hand squeezes at her side and pulls her into him, as close as he could. From the gentle pull from his body Emma’s forehead now rested against his. Ben’s open lips were just inches away from hers, his heart was so close to hers, and his body was so close to hers, her body, and her very very naked body. Reaching out Emma gripped onto the blue bed sheets and pulled them up over her body trying to cover herself even though Ben was doing a good enough job of keeping her modest.

Ben: Stop moving... just sleep.

Emma froze as she heard his voice, drill down deep in her ear canal. His cockney accent pressed deep in her mind as she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down.

This is just a dream, this is just a dream.

Opening her eyes once again, she was faced with a half asleep Cockney king. Sucking her bottom lip into her mouth Emma’s concern slowly disappeared as a smile started to blossom on her face. She was happy; in fact she couldn’t be happier.

We did it, he did it, and finally... how I could be so blind to not see that he wanted it all along. Let me take you back down memory lane to where this night begun. You see after Ben and I started to talk again in ACW, after he had essentially forgiven me for running away from him, we became close friends. I just never thought we would become this close. Just eighteen hours ago I was sitting in this very room telling Ben that I wanted my virginity gone, I didn’t want it anymore... his suggestion was to find someone, he told me it wouldn’t be hard with looks like mine in fact he told me that even the guy next door might be interested. I didn’t think about it until now, but my room is right next door to his... I just thought he was implying the jacked up gym junkie that was staying next door to him. It’s the little things that Ben says that make the most impact, it’s the little things that he says that should eat you alive and make you second guess him at times.

Emma brought her lips gently to Ben’s pressing them effortless against his trying not to leave a mark. Pulling back she looked at him up and down admiring the young man he had turned out to be. She wasn’t sure what this night would mean for their friendship, but right now she was soaking in the aroma of his scent, the weight of his body and warmth it brought.

After his words of advice, I didn’t waste any time in taking my mission down to the local hot spot that all the Sin City Wrestling superstars were hanging out. After all Ben, myself and a few ACW superstars where tagging along on their Summer XXXTreme tour to help boost the sisterhood between the two companies. To be honest I didn’t know a thing about picking up, or how to be picked up so the mission was short lived and I ended up just joining Ben Jordan by the bar. After a few drinks, a few giggles I remember us tumbling through his front door. I remember the sound of his shoes being kicked, off, while I eagerly stepped out of my heels. I remember the smell of Fosters and Strawberry daiquiris filling the air, as we parted just briefly while we wrestled each others’ clothing off. I can remember the thrill of his hands coming up around me, gripping at my behind as he forcefully pushed my back up against the wall. His fingers dug into my fleshy behind bringing excitement yet giving it protection as he drove his body between my legs. Ben was focused, yet being delicate and soft making sure I was okay, making sure I wasn’t regretting this. I remember his hand toy with my bra strap; I remember the dedication in his eyes, the devotion in his voice. He was racing, but still making me wait. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been kissed before but never have I been made to feel this helpless, never have I been made to feel this powerful, this loved, this wanted... this was long overdue for both parties. But if you know anything about Ben Jordan and I, you know that he’s a real gentleman around me and eventually even with the opportunity of taking something he really wants, that side of him will always kick in.

Brushing a strand of his small curls from his forehead Emma smiled before leaving a kiss on Ben’s cheek, his body started to slightly stir beside hers.

So, maybe we didn’t end up making hot passionate love last night. But that doesn’t mean we didn’t have one of the best nights of my life. We talked, we talked about everything from London to New Zealand there isn’t an inch of our lives we didn’t cover. After all we had a good few years to cover; we had a good few years to rehash.

Leaning into him Emma pressed her lips against his; waking him from his half slumber. At first she was worried he would reject her, but when she felt his hand come up and cup the side of her face to help deepen the embrace, she knew that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. Pulling away from his Kiwi, Ben smiled down towards her his white teeth gleaming as his deep morning voice brought goose bumps over her skin.

Ben: Morning headlights.

Winking down at her she smirked as Emma wrapped her legs around his more bringing him in closer to her.

Emma: Morning glory...

Biting down on her bottom lip faking an innocent look on her face she felt his body vibrate against hers as he chuckled.

Ben: Well played.

Tucking her into his arms more he brought her in close to him, not once flinching or forgetting that they weren’t together he just knew she wanted to be close to him. Emma kissed away at Ben’s neck before biting down on a section of skin and pulling it into her mouth to suck down upon.

Ben: Sorry last night didn’t go as planned... I just...

Releasing his skin Emma placed her index over his lips stopping him.

Emma: I know, I know... you want my first time to be special...

Patting her behind with his open palm he nodded down to her with a smile on his face. So now here lies two friends, two high school sweet hearts lost in a moment of lust. What will happen next only time will tell.

“I’ve never been a fan of Diamonds”

In Real time; Payback is painful, payback is blue...

Emma: So you’re telling me after this function, we’re going to Georgengarten, Hannover, Germany?

Slipping her long tear drop white gold Tiffany and Co earring through the hole in her right ear Emma stands in front of the full length mirror that’s located in her living room. It was the finishing touches to her now complete outfit. Emma’s body was draped in a very tight fitting, floor length black gown lace gown. The boob tube of the dress hugged her breasts nicely giving them support and volume but not letting them spill out and are the centre of attention. Running her hands down her sides they curved inwards are she stood up on her tippy toes turning to look at herself side on. She was nervous; everything about these types of nights put her one edge.

Ben: If that’s where you want to go, than sure.

Ben was standing out in the kitchen, clasping his Breitling watch to his wrist looking down at it he noted the time hoping that Emma would emerge from the other room soon or they would be late for sure. He was wearing a light grey suit with a black button up collared shirt underneath.

Emma: This isn’t some mean trick like the empty Tiffany’s box you planted last week is it?

The amusement in her voice brought a smile to his face as he turned to walk towards the fridge fetching a cold bottle of water. Crackling the lid off the top Ben went to take a sip but he stopped holding back his laughter while calling out a reply.

Ben: From memory the box wasn’t empty darling.

Emma screwed up her nose; she could almost see his delight even though he was in the next room. Looking over her shoulder and into the mirror Emma did a final once over before adjusting a bobby-pin that was restricting her long red hair in place.

Emma: I’m sorry the note was splendid and it will compliment my green eyes.

Licking her lips she turned back around and grabbed her black clutch off the sofa and headed towards the doorway. Taking a quick drink Ben knew that she was bitter about it but hey he was going to keep playing for as long as she left him.

Ben: Sarcasm, it’s so frosty on you sweets.

Emma entered the kitchen her eyes falling on Ben in his suit, she knew that he looked dapper in a suit and tie but she was taken aback by the sight of him. Lifting her jaw up from the floor Emma’s green eyes scanned over his body, while Ben looks around before checking to see if something was on his face.

Emma: Jesus Christ Ben, can your pants get any tighter?

His pants were tight, very tight. Ben had that well defined body that struggled to hide in any type of clothing he wore. Looking down to his behind Emma smirked as she could see his firm ass effortlessly stretch out the grey fabric. Fighting the urge to walk over there and give it a squeeze Emma adjusted her lipstick, by quickly running her finger across her bottom lip.

Ben: Oh geez what’s wrong with me pants?

Looking down to his pants Ben looked on concerned, he hadn’t really been listening to what Emma had just said to him he was too busy himself looking his redheaded girlfriend up and down in approval. Taking a step towards him, Emma watched as Ben’s eyes wandered up to the slit in her dress that opened up and showed off her toned right leg. Making sure she moved slowly Emma finally made her way beside him.

Emma: Oh nothing I mean are you even wearing underwear under them?

His eyes found hers once again after they did a thorough inspection of her body in that tight dress. Returning the cap back on to the bottle of water Ben placed it down on the counter. Reaching out his hands found her hips and he gently leaned up against her, pushing her softly into the hard kitchen bench behind her. The cold hard marble, pressed into her firm behind as Ben lowered his head to speak to her brazenly.

Ben: Free as a bird darling.

Winking down at her she watched on as his tongue traced his bottom lip, placing the clutch down on the bench Emma turned away from him for a second allowing Ben to catch the scent of her fruity perfume.

Emma: Right!

Leaning in close to her right ear Ben’s lips lingered just above it as his cockney accent burrowed deep into her ear canal, his soft drawl making it almost impossible for Emma to keep her mind on the night they were about to endure.

Ben: The sales lady at Savile Row thought they were a perfect fit.

And Emma would have to thank that sales lady later, but right now for some reason something ugly and gut wrenching made a ball inside of her stomach. Ah young love.

Emma: On what her bedroom floor?

Ben Jordan pulled back and brought Emma’s face to his by using his right index finger, he was going to let it slide because he knew deep down she didn’t mean any harm by it.

Ben: Em...

Emma: I’m sorry.

As a silence took over the two Emma sighed as she felt Ben back away from her, reaching out she grabbed onto his wrists and pulled him back. His hands found her hips once more, wrapping her arms around his back she couldn’t help but blush feeling his manhood through his pants pressed up against her. Looking up at him with sincerity in her eyes Emma licked her lips before speaking.

Emma: So what’s tonight’s function all about?

She thought she better know what charity they were supporting or otherwise it could turn out badly.

Ben: It’s just a mixer sweets, were we plan the functions and fundraising events for next year.

Lifting his left hand up off her hip he brushed just the slightest strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears. Emma mouthed thank you to him as he withdrew, his hand cupped her shoulder before sliding down her whole body to be placed back down to her hip.

Emma: Are you sure I’m meant to be going?

Ben: Why wouldn’t you be going?

The question in his voice wasn’t hard to miss, searching her eyes Ben was looking to see if Emma was looking for an out. He knew that she hated things like this, partly because she didn’t feel good enough to be there. After all in the eyes of the very rich and famous, she was just the cyber girl with hardly anything to her name, dating a well known wealthy man. Yeah that doesn’t scream gold digger at all does it?

Emma: It’s not secret men’s business?

He could tell Emma was praying it was, pushing himself closer to her so there was no mistaking his presence on her body Ben leant down and kissed the top of her head trying to ease her concerns.

Ben: Hardly... plus all the other wives and girlfriends will be there I’m sure you’ll make friends.

Emma: Oh I’m not worried about that, I’m worried about you getting disorderly and dropping your pants again.

Making light of the situation Emma laughed lightly, feeling her relax Ben brought his chin down on top of her head relishing the hug that he was receiving.

Ben: It happened one time and hey, I didn’t drop my pants the road runner stole them...

Emma: Right, I remember now... meep meep.

Pulling his head away from hers he looked down into her eyes and smiled that heart breaking smile. His white teeth glowing as he held back a laugh.

Ben: Colourful bastard he is.

Ducking his head down towards hers his lips brushed past her bright red lips, without even thinking of the possible outcome of that colour maybe being left on his lips he kissed her deeply. Pulling back Ben smiled as Emma gathered her composure and her breath, as Ben stole a glance down at his watch.

Ben: Alright we have to split or were going to be late.

Letting her go Ben tried to walk off but Emma had other ideas, reaching out she grabs hold of his right arm and pulls him back in towards her.

Emma: Just a second.

Reaching out she wipes a smudge of her red lipstick from the corner of his mouth before her hands travel down to fix his tie. After correcting it she rested her hands against the fabric of his dress shirt, feeling his flexed muscles behind it just dying to be let out.

Emma: I just want to say thank you for my gift.

Ben: I thought you hated it?

Raising his right eyebrow Ben looks down at her confused as his girlfriend licks her lips before sucking her bottom one into her mouth.

Emma: Hate it? I loved it... it means you thought about me... and plus you can’t just get an empty Tiffany’s box without making a purchase so I know something’s hiding somewhere.

Tapping his nose with her right index finger Emma’s left hand pressed into the small of Ben’s back pushing him in closer to her.

Ben: Nah darling, it was empty. You got more chance of finding Lord Lucan then finding anything around here.

Holding back a laugh he watched her as without even flinching her bottom lip dropped faking sadness that only a woman could muster up in a second flat.

Emma: Oh trust me, I’ll find it...

Winking at him Emma’s left hand clenched up her manicured nails pinning his skin lightly through his jacket and shirt. Ben just smiled at her before looking up at the clock on the oven, noticing the time he tried to back away cleanly.

Ben: Keep telling yourself that sweets, now let’s get a wriggle on we’re going to be seriously late.

Holding on to him she leant forward letting her lips playfully brush past his before finally making contact. As they two embraced in a gentle kiss Ben’s hands rested on her hips once again as her hands slide down his back finding his well defined arse, giving it a firm squeeze. Emma broke the deep kiss before leaving a shower of small ones on his lips. Looking up at him under her long lashes she had a hint of liveliness in them. Ben went to speak but Emma placed her forefinger on his lips before a single word could be uttered.

Emma: I’m sure you won’t mind.

Her voice was sultry and just above a whisper as she smiled up at him. Sliding her back down the kitchen counter and cupboards Emma kept her eyes locked on Ben’s who seemed a little confused with what was going on. While looking up at him Emma adjusted his belt before loosening his tight restricting button of his trousers before ever so carefully releasing the zip from his pants. Leaning his hands on the counter Ben gripped on as he watched his kiwi darling from above. I’m sure you can use your imagination here.

Later that night!

Emma: So Sophie, I absolutely love those baubles on your Christmas tree, you have to tell me where you got them from?

Emma stood next to a bottle blonde admiring the large Christmas tree in the centre of the room, behind Emma stood Ben who had his arm wrapped around her waist.

Sophie: Which ones?

Pointing over towards the tree Emma guided Sophie’s attention. While Sophie was caught up trying to figure out which ones Emma was talking about the Kiwi turned to shoot down her boyfriend with a glare that could seduce but could also kill.

Emma: Oh the, oh god the colour seems to have slipped my mind, the shiny glittery ones the ones at the top?

Squaring her eyes up at Ben he gulped down a mouthful of beer, his eyes wandering over to the tree.

Sophie: Oh the blue ones, there to die for aren’t they?

Sophie turned back to Emma and smiled as Emma looked at her with a sincere look on her face.

Emma: Yeah you wouldn’t be able to tell me where I can pick a couple of those up could you?

Stepping her right foot backwards her heel dug into the top of Ben’s expensive dress shoes causing the Cockney king to lean into Emma’s back more, startled at the game his little Kiwi was playing. Sophie turns back to the tree and starts rattling off the shops that help supply the decorations to her lavish Christmas tree, while Emma fakes an interest. Feeling Ben’s face draw in closer to hers, the skin on her neck catches his breath as he whispers in an almost forgiving tone.

Ben: Blue balls are a geezers worst nightmare.

Emma turned slightly towards Ben, her hands coming up to hold the one arm of his that was wrapped around her waist.

Emma: Really, are they?

The sarcasm dripped from her voice as Ben brought his lips back down to her face resting them there as he kissed her lightly.

Ben: You haven’t won yet darling.

Looking up into his eyes Emma whispered to him slowly.

Emma: Really? It’s just the mound in your pants says otherwise.

Ben: I can’t help that I find you attractive...

The two were being very careful not to be over heard, Emma let out a small laugh before running her nails up his arm.

Emma: Don’t start wars you can’t win Benny Bear.

The two exchanged a quick kiss before pulling away the two smiled at each other, before they returned back to the boring conversation about Christmas decorations.

Call out to Diamond;

Dear Diary,

Please excuse my tardiness, as I haven’t gotten around to writing in you for a while. Well where do I begin? Well I’m home sick, I miss New Zealand, I miss the vibe of the place, the friendly people, the snowy delights, the smells, the food, my family... my dog... oh how I miss Brutus. I know I have Ben to keep me company but sometimes a girl just wants to talk to someone without being judged you know? Plus Ben would never understand my dream to own the world’s biggest shoe collection, while you Brutus you would encourage me... wait a minute am I really writing in my diary about my damn dog? Oh boy this girl is out of touch.

Right back to the topic at hand, Wrestling... yes that thing I call a job. This week I find myself in my second Super Card match in Sin City Wrestling, to say I’m a little stressed would be putting it lightly. Last Super Card I was left red faced and title less but that’s the past right and right now I need to be thinking of the future.

The uncertain future, I have by going one on one with the one they call “Diamond.” Diamond really? I’ve never been a fan of Diamonds. I’m mean for something that is highly sort after I just find them old and boring. Girls be like ohh how many carats or in your ring? And apparently the number is a token of how much your boyfriend / husband loves you at the time. Nope not to me Diamonds are just see through waste of money, if you want to buy my interest at least off an Opal, hint hint Benny Boy.

I feel I’m slightly getting off topic once again, but let me advise you I’m not you see I’ve heard the hype around Diamond. She’s meant to be a big deal, so she would probably in the carat world pull a big number but like I said before... I don’t care for Diamonds much, so this hype The Fallen are surrounding her with is a waste of time and effort with me.

Now apparently Diamond used to be a bad voodoo master that uses tricks and magic inside the squared circle to win matches... umm hello Diamond, yeah I’ve got Gabriel on the phone and he wants his gimmick back. Oh wait, you’re a witch? My bad, continue on continuing on, but seriously? It’s like the Fallen have found the biggest bunch of lunatics and banded them together to form the spice girls of the underworld.

Now, now Emma let’s not be hasty, let’s not be rude you’re above that. It’s just hard to take some people seriously when you know nothing about them, it’s problems like this that lead people to speculate about others. So Diamond, when are you going to shine bright and shed some light on who you really are? Actually I don’t have time for that, so let me shed some light on who you’re not.
You’re not the girl that’s going to stop me, you’re not the girl that is going to outwit me, outsmart me or out play me. You see while you’re busy playing mind games in the ring this weekend, I’ll be too busy kicking your arse to take notice. I’m focused Diamond and when you meet a focused Emma Rose in the ring, it’s hard to shake her... I know what I want and I know how to get there and right now, your glorious debut is standing in my way of becoming a viable contender for your buddy Gothika. That’s right. If your glorious stable mate is able to retain this weekend, I want you to tell her personally that the little girl from New Zealand just pushed past you and is heading towards the top. You see I like to deliver messages and when I do I don’t hesitate I just walking up and knocking on the damn door... you Diamond, consider yourself the welcome mat in this process. No excuse me while I wipe my feet.

Come this Sunday, I’m praying to the New Zealand Gods that they can spare some strength to help keep me Kia Kaha because they know how much I need this they know how much I need to get my first pin fall here in Sin City Wrestling... it’s like air that my wrestling career needs to breathe.

Diamond, unlike the precious gem stone you’re named after... I will find your weakness... and I will proceed to shatter your brilliant debut back into wrestling. Let’s face it after December 2 Dismember II there will only be one of our names shining bright in lights, and I’m praying those lights spell out EMMA ROSE!

The confidence, it’s building... it’s time to increase the foundations, it’s time to plant my feet in Sin City Wrestling as a serious contender and by doing that Diamond, I need to go through you... I want to go through you to show everyone that I’m not just the red head centrefold that’s grasping onto a wrestling career because of who I’m bedding.

With Ben Jordan I’m Kia Kaha...

Without Ben Jordan I’m Kia Kaha...

Come Sunday I’ll prove it to you and the rest of the world, that nothing can scare me, nothing can rattle me... not even the unknown presence of a girl called Diamond.

xoxox

ERJ
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export

Offline roproductions

• The Fallen
    • View Profile
    • Raynin
EMMA ROSE vs DIAMOND
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 11:53:39 PM »
 Event: SCW's December II Dismember, II     DATE: Sunday, 12/08/2013

Place: Hollywood, California   Venue: Vanguard Grand Nightclub

Match: SCW  BOMBSHELL SINGLES MATCHUP

Opponent: Vs. Emma Rose

What a way to make an entrance!!  Diamond bursts onto the scene in a truly magical fashion, defending her friends on Climax Control after a vicious attack by the Bombshell Tag Team Champions, Misty and Vixen, and Gothika’s partner for that night, Roxi Johnson!  Now the newest Angel to grace the SCW stage is about to step in the ring against another bombshell that’s trying to prove herself, Emma Rose.  What’s going to become of this situation?  You can expect it to be explosive to say the least…

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VpdHMaccjw4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The following is an excerpt from an interview that as printed in Wrestling Weekly.

So, the time has come for me to introduce myself to Sin City Wrestling. Hi there my name is Morganna Treshon Le Veaux.  But you all know me as Diamond.  

So I know you're all curious about me and what I'm doing here so let me give you a bit of background about me.  I'm no stranger to the likes of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. I've graced their company in the past, and it was interesting to say the least.  I've traveled all around the world, seen all manner of places, done so many things, but nothing can compare To the feeling I get when I step in the ring.  Well, that's not entirely true. There is one thing that gives me feeling that rivals what I feel when I step in the ring...  but that's something I will have to tell you about later.  

I have to admit, when I was younger wrestling wasn't the first thing that I would have thought of doing, but who has their entire life planned from birth. Hell, when I was a kid, I aspired to be a dentist.  I used to think that was the epitome of success as a child.  Being born in a little shack in the Bayou of Louisiana doing anything other than being some Creole dude's wife or baby mama, maybe gettin' a job as a receptionist somewhere, that's about all you can normally aspire to get.  So being a dentist…  Some one who helps the people of the community and makes them better…  And gets paid enough that they can have a nice house  on a proper street with concrete and everything…  That was a lot to hope for.  Some people say it's hard to get out of the hood, but trust me, getting out of bayou is even harder.  Especially for someone like me.  You see, I'm not just any old Creole chick that you see walking down Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras.  I was born to do bigger and better things.  I was born into a world Shrouded in mystery. I was born into a world most considered to be dark and brutal, and are usually right. I was born into a world of danger, and blood, and magic.   And that’s because my birth was foretold to ma Grandmere…  My Grandmother…  One of the strongest mambo in the bayou during he time…   The Loa put me in her dreams, and told her of what I was to become…  a Grande Dame.  And if you hadn’t gessed it by now…  I’m a Voodoo Queen.

But that’s just the tip of the iceburg of what I am.  I’m a university graduate, with a Doctorate in Anthropology and a minor in what they call, Dead Languages…  A Witch Doctor so to speak.   I’m also fluent in six different languages, not including the Creole patoi of the bayou.   But above all else, I’m an accomplished wrestler.  I’ve held titles in sixteen different companies… I’ve stood toe to toe against giants… literally giants in the industry, and taken them all down.  And now, I get the pleasure of adding the title of SCW Bombshell to that list.

But no matter where I came from…  I’m always looking towards the future.  A very bright future which includes a win against Emma Rose in my debut match.  Now, I know that Emma Rose has been on a rise… She’s got the goods, I can tell.  But skills are only one part of what’s needed to be a success in the world of professional wrestling.  It takes experience, nerve, drive, cunning, and a ‘not gonna quit’ attitude…  All of which I have in abundance.   But I think there’s one thing that I have that Emma Rose doesn’t have…  And that’s a deep seated ruthlessness that comes from seeing everything that you know and love being ripped away from you in a single night of violence.  

But that’s something for another story.  All you have to know is…  Everyone believed that the Angels of the Fallen were done for.  With Gothika and Raynin losing the SCW Bombshell Championship Titles, and Raynin being put out of action, it was thought that the whole house of cards would all come crumbling down…  But that couldn’t be farther from the truth.   It’s just morphed into a new form.  Not like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers…  More like a new entity being born from an old one.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the Fallen shall soar higher and brighter than ever!!  The Age of the Angels is still in full swing!  And the Era of Blood and Magic has just begun!
 ~*^*  End of Scene  *^~  

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P8tHYSVr5fY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time: November 25, 2013…  11:30 AM…  

Place:  Las Vegas, Nevada… Location:  Raynin’s Building...

The elevator to the apartment pulled slowly up to the floor, stopping with a ding.  It was surprising how Raynin had set up the entrance to the apartment.  When the gate of the refurbished freight elevator was lifted, you are confronted by a pair of huge double sliding pocket doors, complete with a key for the added protection of those that lived inside.  Darknyss and Jeremiah were moving his things in after the paperwork had been settled for him to move into the apartment.  He slid the doors open, and the pair started to use the hand carts they’d brought to move the stacks of boxes from the elevator into the large space of the living room.

“I swear Aunt Lady…  I still can’t believe you got me this apartment!!  And I didn’t have to pay a deposit or anything!!!”

Darknyss shrugs and smirks.

“Well, I just hope you can deal with the terms of staying here.”

Jeremiah stops where he’s standing, and looks at Darknyss with a frown.

“Terms?  What terms?”

Just then, he sees a blur launch itself towards Darknyss and wrap itself around her, and he jumps back in shock.

“What the WHAT??!!”

All he hears is,

“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!”

Jeremiah realizes that it’s Diamond, and Darknyss chuckles as she tries to extricate herself from her friend’s enthusiastic embrace.  Diamond keeps babbling as she bounces happily around her friend.

“Oh My GODDESS!!  LADY!!  It’s perfect!!  The tub… The Kitchen…  And the size of it…  I have been moving my stuff in all morning, and I still have so much room!!!  I still can’t believe this place is all mine!!”

Jeremiah does a double take and holds out his hand.

“Hol’up.. hol’up, hol’up, hol’up…  HOLD UP!!  All yours?”

Diamond turns quickly with a hand to her chest and looks surprised at the sight of Jeremiah.

“Ohh!!  Hi there…  How are you doing?  I didn’t know that Lady was bringing you around too!   Did you offer to help arrange the furniture?”

Jeremiah frowns and shakes his head.

“Um… yeah… MY furniture!!  I signed a lease on this place last week!!”

Diamond shakes her head and points to Jeremiah.

“Wait a minute… What are you talking about?  Last week?… Um… no… I’m sorry… you must be mistaken…  Raynin is letting me rent this place… I signed the paperwork right before she got snatched up at Climax Control!  I signed the paperwork that Friday!!  This place is mine!!”

Jeremiah starts to get agitated and shakes his head.

“The hell it is!!  I’ve got the paperwork right here!!”

He pulls out the lease he signed, and hands it to Diamond for her to look at and she frowns as she looks it over.

“You didn’t pay a thing for this!!  Raynin is renting this place to me for two dollars a month, to cover the legal aspects of the lease!!  I paid her in cash for two years already!”

Diamond walks over to the kitchen counter and brings over her own paperwork, and hands it to Jeremiah who starts to look it over.  He shakes his head and hands it back to Diamond with a rough growl.

“Who cares what that paper says!!  I was promised this place over two weeks ago!!   This place is mine!!”

Diamond puts her hands on her hips and frowns, her eyes starting to change from their dark brown, lightening to a greenish hazel, and then to a striking green as she gets upset.

“And I don’t give a flying fuck what you say!!  I put money into this and paid for it up front!!  This place is mine!!”

The pair degenerate to a shouting match, and Darknyss finally puts her hand up to her mouth and whistles a shrill whistle that silences them both.  She holds up her hands between them and sighs heavily.

“Actually, you’re both right.”

The pair turn slowly to look at Darknyss and Diamond frowns.

“Whatchoo talkin’ about Lady?”

Darknyss chuckles and shakes her head.

“Well, if you both read your leases, you’ll see that you’re SHARING the apartment.  It’s a two bedroom, two bathroom place with enough space where you two will not be bumping into each other.”

Jeremiah shakes his head and frowns.

“Aunt Lady… This was supposed to be my bachelor pad though!  I mean, what if I want to bring home a dime, and she’s here?  What am I supposed to do then?”

Diamond holds up her hand and nods quickly.

“Yeah… and what about my…. Well, my extra curricular activities Lady?  What about them?  I can’t necessarily do those with him around?”

Darknyss shakes her head and frowns.

“Wait… I thought you had the basement and the roof for that stuff?”

Diamond opens her mouth to speak, and frowns, and closes it.

“Oh yeah…  But still…  what if I felt like walking around the apartment skyclad?   What then?”

Darkynss throws her head back and laughs.

“Since when have you been modest about going skyclad Diamond?”

She opens her mouth to speak again, and shuts it, frowning.

“Oh… Yeah… you’re right… But I still don’t like it!!”

Jeremiah chuckles and shakes his head.

“Hey, you can go skyclad or whatever all you want… I wouldn’t care WHAT you wore…  I think you look good in anything you wear… But still… The fact of the matter is, this is supposed to be my apartment!”

Diamond chuckles and shakes her head, smirking.

“Um… Jeremiah… going skyclad means going naked… you’re literally clothed in the sky, meaning the air.”

Jeremiah blushes for a minute, then smirks and licks his lips slowly.

“Well well… You know… that’s all good too.  I mean… I like to sleep naked, so…”

Diamond laughs and lifts her eyebrow at him.

“I just bet you do.   Look…  I think we can make this work.  Just don’t go on the roof or in the basement, and we’ll be all good.  I’ve already got a sectional, and a good washer and dryer set.”

Jeremiah nods and shrugs.

“Cool… then I don’t have to go out and get any new furniture, cause my bedroom suite is being delivered later today.”

Diamond takes a deep breath and holds out her hand to him.

“So I guess this makes us roomies?”

Jeremiah takes her hand and smirks and brings it to his lips and kisses the back gently.

“I guess it does.”

Diamond drops his hand and takes a deep breath.

“So then, I’ll help you start moving in… I’ll go grab some boxes.  Oh… By the way…  I’m a bit of a clean freak about the kitchen…  I love to cook, and I like my pots and pans to be up to my standards, so hands off.”

Jeremiah chuckles and grins.

“Good… cause I just make dirt.  I think we’ll get along just fine.”

Diamond heads for the elevator to grab some boxes as the others keep moving Jeremiah’s stuff into the apartment.

~*^*  End of Scene  *^~  

user posted image

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
EMMA ROSE vs DIAMOND
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 12:38:26 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed