Author Topic: Encouragement  (Read 273 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Encouragement
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:25:50 PM »
 On Camera
Back where I want to be.

Everything seems to be in focus and as it is we are able to see the one and only now blonde haired Kate Steele. She smiles as she looks into the cameras. She has a guitar slung over her shoulders and begins to play her acoustic guitar. She stops as she can’t contain her smile anymore and begins to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen… SCW nation it’s time to rise up because standing in front of you is a woman that’s just so bad ass! She is by far the smallest woman on all of the bombshell roster, and is the woman who last year was the longest reigning SCW Roulette Champion of all time. She’s a woman who held the Internet Championship, and now she has her eyes set on something else. She would love to become a Blast From The Past winner. She would love to march forth in this tournament and win where it really matters and I really feel like I have the chance to do so.”

Kate can’t help but smile as she nods her head in agreement and continues to speak.

“I am really happy to be paired off with Joshua Acquin because he is a guy that knows what he is doing and when we step into that ring I know for a fact that he will take care of business. So I am not even going to stress about worrying what my partner can and cannot do. Instead I rather focus on what I am going to do and I know for a fact that when it comes to push or shove. I know how to bring it inside of the ring. I will admit that things really going my way the moment I had to face Polly Playtime…”

Kate can only shake her head with a long sigh as she looks back into the camera.

“Maybe Polly got into my head and her taking my championship away destroyed me in ways I couldn’t imagine, or maybe seeing my best hair friend win the SCW World Bombshell championship long before I did really sent me on a downward spiral, but whatever happened it’s all in the past now. The only thing that matters is that I am on the path upwards and I will do whatever it takes to get right back where I belong and that’s being right at the top. Prospects like me don’t lose their value after  a string of bad losses and now with this big tourney in front of me. It’s time to do what I do best, and that’s simply go out to the ring and put on the performance of a lifetime.”

Kate smiles passionately as she looks into the camera.

“That’s really the special thing about me. It’s always about smiling. It’s always about giving the fans what they want. As a punk rocker it’s always about moving along the stage. Shouting out a loud scream for all of the world to hear. Rocking the ring like none other and leaving the fans screaming for an encore because they do want more. On Sunday they are going to get more than just their fill of Kate and it’s going to be a beautiful sight to show everyone that yours truly is indeed back. It just doesn’t get any better than that now does it?! There’s just one problem with this whole equation. In order for me to get what I really want I have to get through the likes of Amy Marshall…”

Kate can only sigh at this point as she nods her head in agreement.

“Amy Marshall who happens to be one of the very best to have ever stepped foot inside of an SCW ring. She is a woman who was the first ever Grandslam champion for this company, and more importantly than that. She is a hall of famer. It doesn’t get any bigger than stepping in the ring with her. I am proud to call her my friend, my teammate, and of course my stable mate. Nobody raises the bar as much as she does. I know for a fact that she is going to be the hardest challenge that I have ever had in this company. Amy has done it all and she is a well seasoned veteran in this business. Add in that her sister Patricia Newborn has decided to put her name in the Blast From The Past tournament and you can be assured that Amy would like to have a showdown with her at some point. That’s just how it goes. We all want to show up our siblings at one point. That was one of the reasons why I have become so successful in this business.”

Kate smiles as she speaks again.

“My sister and I both started wrestling around the same time. We both jumped into the business and we wanted to prove to the other that we were the better one. It was a feud that never seemed to end but we both got through it and in the end it made us both better and I appreciate it. As I look at Amy Marshall I see a woman who has done it all.”

Kate cracks a grin as she speaks again.

“I see a woman who solidified herself as the very best in this company. How many people can say they ended the reign of Delia and claimed the World Bombshell title from her? How many can say that they engaged in a tough feud with Roxi Johnson and walked away with the Internet Championship? There is no secret that Amy has done it all and she is showing no signs of slowing down. That is somebody that I can respect and more importantly than that somebody that I can idolize. So congratulations Amy for standing the test of time.”

Kate nods her head as she begins to strike her acoustic guitar.

“You have done it all Amy but now there seems to be one thing left on your list of accomplishments that you haven’t done, and that’s go out there and win the Blast From The Past tournament. Blast From The Past a tournament where 16 teams are all gunning for the same exact thing. Everybody is gunning to win the entire thing so they could eventually get in line to fight for the World Bombshell Championship. Isn’t that what it’s all about at the end of the day? We saw what happened last year with Crystal Millar.”

Kate shakes her head with a long sigh as she keeps staring into the camera.

“Last year for her this entire tournament made her. It defined her very career, and it help lead to who she became this year. It pointed her in the direction of getting right into the hunt and led her to championship match after championship match. It doesn’t get any better than that and honestly that’s what I want more than anything. I want to be noticed. I want to have that spotlight and I merely want that chance.to just shine. As great as you are Amy I just feel like you have had all of the tools to succeed in this business. You have had numerous chances at different titles and it’s time for some flesh blood to have their moment in the sun. Now is that time for me to gain that moment, and I will do whatever it takes for it.

For as long as I had the Roulette title and as long as I have had the Internet Championship I would do anything to get back to where I was. I want to get back to how things were before I lost to Polly Playtime back to where I was on top and was that rising star. I know I can get back there I just need to keep building myself up. As far as you go Amy both of us are in the Punk and Metal connection. We both represent the Punk side of things and I know we both will pour everything out into that ring. This is going to come down to who wants it the more and I think it’s going to be me. I am destined to be the future of this company and it’s time to move on past the old guard. I wish you the best of luck because you are definitely going to need it. I will see you in the ring.”

With that Kate can only play on her guitar as we fade out on this image.

Chicago Illinois
Local Bar

Kate Steele and Jessie Salco had decided to visit a local bar before the show on Sunday. Kate was clad in a Circa Survive t shirt as Jessie was dressed in one of her favorite band t shirts. The two of them had decided to visit a bar to listen to some music before Kate’s match on Sunday. Kate smiled as she took a sip of her Pina Colada as Jessie looked at her with a smirk.

Jessie: “So Kate how does it feel to be apart of the Punk & Metal Connection?!”

Kate: “Truthfully it feels pretty cool and it doesn’t get any better than you two. I know we have personally had our differences going back to My Bloody Valentine last year.”

Jessie stares at her blankly as she shakes her head at her.

Jessie: “Kate that was last year, what’s done is done. We don’t dwell on the past we simply move on from it. Besides since that event I went on to win the Internet Championship and you went on to hold the Roulette Championship for a long time. So in the end I would say that we both came out on top in the end.”

Kate giggles.

Kate: “Well to be fair I held that title and I also held the Internet Championship.”

Jessie: “Exactly which is the same exact thing that I did which means we both came out on top…”

Kate just sighs as she shakes her head back at Jessie.

Kate: “I guess you could say that but you are the one that ended up receiving multiple shots at the World Bombshell Championship. You are the one that was able to prove your worth and I feel like with the position that I am in now who knows if I could ever make up the same ground that you made. I just have been on a downward spiral and I don’t know if it will ever get better.”

Jessie shakes her head.

Jessie: “And that’s your first mistake. STOP DWELLING on the past! That’s not who you are and it shouldn’t be who you are about. The more you do that to yourself the more losing is going to hurt. The more it will definitely sting. You just need to keep your composure and keep on pushing forward. As long as you push forward nothing will be able to hurt you.”

Kate: “You really mean that?! It just hurts knowing that everyone I get surrounded with always ends up rising to greatness and I feel like I am the one that always gets left behind in the dist. It happened with Crystal Millar she went on to win the World Bombshell belt and I was left behind. It happened with Melody, she went on to win the belt, and you and Amy just traded the Roulette Championship. Yet here I am trying to find the pieces. Trying to see where I belong or if the company will ever consider me for a World Bombshell Championship match.”

Jessie looks at Kate as she just shakes her head at her.

Jessie: “Kate the only thing I will say is that if you really want something you just need to keep pushing for it. Keep your eyes locked on it, and keep busting your ass like your entire life depended on it. That’s the only way you are going to get it. Your resume is amazing. Not many people can say they beat the likes of Mikah or Melody Grace straight up but you have that honor. You have been on fire, and a string of losses doesn’t deter you from what you are destined to do.”

Jessie points at herself.

Jessie: “I had to basically force myself to getting a title shot and look where that got me? Sure I didn’t win the big belt yet but it put me in line to get my Roulette Championship back and that’s what you need to do. Take things one day at a time and look at the challenge that is currently in front of you. Amy Marshall is not going to be an easy task. Hell I would know her and I just fought to the death, On top of that you will be fighting a close friend so it’s a lot to think about.”

Kate: “Yeah thinking which is what I didn’t want to do.”

Jessie: “But don’t dwell on it. Just take your drink, and why don’t we go into the mosh pit. Looks like the metal part of the set is about to be played and it’s time for you to see what the M in MPC is all about.”

Kate: “Fine...but you better promise to come to one of my Guilty Pleasure concerts. You need to see us play. I think you would enjoy it.”

Jessie: “Deal… Now come on it’s about to start!”

With that being said Jessie grabs Kate by the hand and drags her right into the heart of the mosh pit. It was going to be a long night indeed.
user posted image

user posted image