Author Topic: London Bridges is falling down.  (Read 327 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
London Bridges is falling down.
« on: April 28, 2014, 12:38:35 AM »
 Hardy thought he had the win over Sean Jackson. He thought he made the creatures proud of him here tonight but unfortunely for him and the creatures of the night, it wasn’t in the cards. ACW World Championship wasn’t in his grasp. The ref was biased and turned a blind eye. Leading to someone Hardy, least expected to show up in the form of Max Burke. Max had hit Hardy with a foreign object. Hardy was pinned by Sean Jackson.To make matters worse Mark Ward, Duke Ata, Andrew Garcia and Wrath. Hardy laid down coughing from the sneak attack he had been dished out struggled to fight to get up but the biggest mugging if you will was dished out as Hardy felt each a maneuver from the faction, the faction known as Hot Stuff International.

The next week he and Connor Murphy faced Wrath, not in tag action but in against one another with Hardy being laid a sacrifice. No matter the result. The worst came after as Duke Ata and HSI hit the ring. Helped in an ambulance and strapped in as he awaited what doctors they possessed in Ivory Coast. Hardy was along for the ride. His vitals were being checked and his eyes were changing from black to grey to blue.

One had never seen this before as it was about an hour until being pulled out of the ambulance as doctors, staff and paramedics all talked above his head and unstrapped his bonds that tied him down, Hardy looked on with a fire in his eyes as they began to white as though he was different person. Fiercely he pushed away the doctors and paramedics and began to laugh demonically. People started to wonder what was up with Hardy as one of the doctors grabbed Hardy’s shoulders.

Doctor 1: “Hardy are you alright”?

Big mistake on the doctor’s part as Hardy kicked the man in the gut wrapping his right arm around the man’s head and swinging a foot forward dropping the man head first into the unforgiving concrete with an Even Flow DDT he called The Laughing Matter.

“Yes Doctor, I am more than okay and I am more the jolly, I am laughing for the whole world to see and H.S.I, you haven’t rid of me. Like a spider’s food you’ve become entangled in my web and doesn’t matter how many times you struggle you’ll be stuck there for good until I get what I want and that’s taking everyone of you out with exception of Mark Ward of course we all know Marky Marky wouldn’t fight me if he tried”.

“For Love, For Hate, We Die at a later date in Equinox’s Way”.

Hardy let out a blood piercing scream and ran off as you could see him exit through the doors and into the blood encountering night as the paramedics and doctors tended to the fallen doctor.

A week later, a video showed a coffin inside the creepy creaky house, slowly you could see a hand reach for the ancient coffin lid and it would be opened as a man with the slowly peered into with video camera. The man screamed as everything went black and cackling horrors could be heard as the video feed was cut short.

The feed came on with man tied to the wall with bandages of a once wrapped and protected man who most doubtedly had been dead for centuries. Hardy sat in corner covered in a pile of discarded carcass and bones. Wrapping covering his demonic mask and his bamboo wrapped umbrella. Equinox was written on the wall as Hardy began to speak.

"H.S.I!!!!!! You know what you have done!!!! You have woken up a nightmare and the joking, fun loving, bizinga cracking man you once knew introduces to you someone inside me that you have never seen before as Sean Jackson, you and brokeback mountain will dine in the in riches and plunder no more. Because I shall devour your sins and gather them like weapons and drive them thourgh you like a knife to butter. Because I will not stop. I will not rest until I take you, Hot Stuff International down to Hell with me. I will beat the odds come they be two of you, four of you or six”.

“It does not matter how you grow, it only matters how many of you I injure and disfigure. The fans as they are creatures, yes they cheered for our match..a match between competitors that could bring out the very best in one another but a little paper champion had to have a misguided ref and his boy band intervene in our match!!!!

"No One is stopping me from living the creatures dream, not Andrew Gracia, Wrath, Max Burke and most certainly not Sean Jackson, I will keep fighting even if I am told I am far from title shot ever again because it is not about a championship, though it would be nice. Even if I am told its pointless to fight!!! I fight for them and for lost souls that wait inside each and everyone of these people, including you Hot Stuff International who I see so recklessly lost in the chaos they have created!!! I am not done with you by a fucking longshot!!! I have said over and over the fans would have had a new ACW World Champion, if not for the actions of H.S.I two weeks ago!!! I have kept my word and I have meant it. Because none of you have got in the ring with me..one on one in a fair fight. You attacked the wrong man and ran your mouth and you cashed a check you couldn’t possibly pay for!!!”.

“You’ve woken me up ever single one of you and come whenever I get my hands on you. I am not just going to take pride in taking your championships and giving back to the fans, but I am going to beat you, mangle you, dismember you, and hurt you so bad that you won’t come back to this great company. I am going to make you bleed buckets and buckets of blood all over the fucking world”.

I have a few matters to express on each of you.

“Max Burke,If it so happens I know I will be 100..no 195 Percent focused on beating you when the time comes and letting you feel the one sin you’ve commited and that was not killing me when you had the chance..You selfishly took the chance to screw someone else who got a title match without asking for it. All because Simon Jones wouldn’t face you or was it because you realize no matter how much you fight you will never be SCW Champion again..when we fight, it will be a bloodbath, not of my blood but yours!!!!”

“Andrew Garcia, so the Orange Hulk beat Brother Grimm for the SCW Roulette Championship. Congrats to you, But Man did you open up a bigger grave then you already have. I will gladly help Grimm put you there. Because you are no honorable warrior. You are a leech. A gremlin just begging for attention. You say I begged myself to the match, no I earned it!!!!! I beat Mephestio, I ended the SCW Undefeated Streak of Mickey Carroll and even Jimmy Ringo"

"The list goes on boys, but you know the best part Garcia, I beat you to get my way to that title you hold so near and dear to you and make no mistake I will be coming for it again in all due time and rather it be you or Grimm to battle once again for the creatures. Hopefully it won’t be you the Fruitbasket of H.S.I when I get chance again”.

“Duke Ata, that brings you. You’re the muscle of H.S.I. The man that apparently is the best of the Tapoi family. Well you made the mistake of kicking me and not checking to see if I was dead because now, you have to face me next week and as you partner with Wrath a man who undoubtedly pinned me, you a face me driving and determined me and my partner next week. See unlike you Matthew “Crash” Carson is determined to do one thing and that is steal the show which is something I and many of the fellow SCW wrestlers do unlike H.S.I who have to do everything so horrid and they have to cheat. You boys are nothing without Mark Ward and that short little weasel Patterson who is a so called ref”.

“Wrath the mysterious wench, what will happen when I peel that mask off your skull and rip the eyes from the flesh of your cranium”.

“Thus, this finally leads me to you Sean Jackson..I have not had many words to echo into your brain that you don’t already know. You are a handed champion, your win over me was tainted. Before we face off eventually you lose something more dear to you then the ACW World Championship and I have the perfect counter for her and trust me when I get a hold of her..your reign will end and you will be broken, see your something what out her but I am curious and so is the world without it”.

"Now as for my tag match, Matthew I know a little bit about you. Like me you are champion with or without a championship to these people. The people who love you, people who like you and some may even hate you. But the one thing they do is respect you. Just like I respect you. I went to the back and learned of you joining SCW and I know I want someone bright, intelligent and full of determination to fight alongside me. Make no mistake about it, I am here for all these fans and I will risk my very life to get rid of this "H.S.I" virus. But you should know tonight I have your back from the time that bell rings to the time it ends". "Tonight my focus is changing the momentum of this "Ball Game" and getting you and I the win".

“You know boys have no idea what you have just unleashed and you have no idea the lengths I am willing to go through to take you out!!!! I will become a Champion of the Creatures, but in the process I will rid the word of one H.S.I piece by piece like art in Equinox’s World”!!!! “Creatures, Battle on”!!!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:45:45 AM by EnigmaticSoul »
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014