Author Topic: The Past, The Present, The Future. Part 3  (Read 314 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
The Past, The Present, The Future. Part 3
« on: April 25, 2014, 08:51:49 PM »
 Vanessa couldn't get the image of Lieutenant Chris Boyle out of her mind.  She stood there, watching from the confines of the mirror as members of his unit drug his lifeless body back behind the stone wall, and away from the bullets that continued to pepper their position.  She had a mission of her own to accomplish, but couldn't pull herself away from what was transpiring in front of her....

The man who was supposed to kill Nassir al-Wuhaishi was now dead himself, his shoulder almost blown off by a round fired from an assault rifle, shouldered by one of Nassir's own soldiers.

Vanessa wanted to forget about Nassir, to get her attention back on her master's plan, but she couldn't eliminate her own history with this man....

This man who had murdered her family and sent her own life spiraling downward into an abyss of prostitution, drug abuse, and a wanting lust of blood and gore.

She had to get back to the spring of 1998, to start the downward spiral of the alternate Sean Jackson, to keep her master's plan in motion.  But the hatred of Nassir was becoming too strong.  Maybe it was because the real Sean Jackson was now in the region that held strong political and religious ties with Nassir al-Wuhaishi....

Last week it was Cairo, Egypt.  In two days, it will be Yamoussoukro in the Ivory Coast.  Which meant that either by air or by land, the countries that Nassir considered his stomping grounds would have to be crossed.  That years of his political and religious influence would have to be thrust behind her, as best as she could.

Whatever the case, her obsession was now getting dangerous.

April 18, 2014
somewhere in Yemen

Something that was almost unheard of in this post Osama bin Laden world was now taking place.  The Al Qaeda faction in Africa was standing out in the open, by the hundreds, in open defiance to the western world.  As the islamic extremist camera man activates his camera, the leader of the faction begins to speak.

Nassir:  "My muslim brothers, we stand here in total defiance to the infidels in the west.  Allah has made this moment possible, for us to show the west and the Americans that we are far from finished.  That through his will, great suffering and humility will find those who wish to destroy us, who wish to mock us, who wish to deny that Allah is the true God to follow."

As Nassir speaks, many of the Al Qaeda group list their rifles into the air, shooting off rounds.  This is a recruiting video, specifically to recruit young men to carry out Osama bin Laden's fatwa from back in the 1990's.

Nassir:  "Through Allah, we will bring much pain and suffering to the United States and the west.  Through Allah, we will rain down death and destruction that will rival even 9/11...."

Nassir raises his arms into the air.

Nassir:  "For Allah!!!!"

everyone:  "For Allah!!!!"

rapid gunfire begins to sound off as more bullets are fired into the air.  Nassir smiles as he is getting the response that he had hoped for.  But little did he know that an evil jezebeth now had him in the cross hairs, and she was out for blood.

His blood.

April 20, 2014
somewhere on the African continent

While Sin City was on it's second leg of the African tour, little did anyone know that a plan was in the works.  The Al Qaeda faction in Africa was looking for a splash, a way to once again strike fear into the west.  It had been a while since the group had taken a westerner hostage, and not since the days of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has anyone had their head cut off.  But there was one who was in Cairo, Egypt, who was scouting the talent and security of Sin City Wrestling.  Haid D'Salaami along with Hous bin Pharteen and I-Zheet M'Drurz were there as they tested security all night long.  They would also be in Yamoussoukro on the 27th.

Salaami:  "My brothers, with Nassir's blessings, we are given the green light to go with our plan of taking one of the infidels."

As Haid talks, the evil grins can be seen on the faces of Hous bin Pharteen and I-Sheet M'Drurz.  They can see it now, the western world cowering in fear as not even professional wrestlers who were once thought to be off limits, were now being targeted.

Salaami:  "In Yamoussoukro, if we can manage to catch one of the infidels by themselves, we will immediately leave the stadium and make our way to a safe house."

Hous:  "Do you have anyone in mind my brother?"

Haid D'Salaami rubs his chin momentarily before sharing his thoughts.

Haid:  "I'm thinking one of the women.  They will be the most vunerable, and won't require as much money if we have to bribe one of the guards to look the other way."

As the three Al Qaeda operatives continue with the plan, the scene shifts back over to Vanessa, still standing in front of the mirror.  Once again, her attention goes back to that day fifteen years ago in a tiny village in Vietnam.  She remembers the event like it was yesterday as Nassir al-Wuhaishi and his associates stormed into the village, killing every male within eyeshot.  She remembered watching the bullets rip through her father's flesh, separating even muscle from the bone.  To call it overkill would be an understatement, but that was nothing compared to the brutality showed to the women and young girls....

Most notably Vanessa.

However, back then she wasn't known as Vanessa.  She had a Vietnamese name given to her by the parents that she loved dearly, but even that was taken from her by the time she ended up in a dirty brothel in Thailand.

Vanessa:  "You took everything that I ever loved Nassir, and now I plan on taking everything from you.  My master might be blinded by his own ambitions, but I'm not."

Vanessa looks up at the ceiling, a message to be intended towards a specific target.

Vanessa:  "So you think that you are the most powerful God in the universe.  Well, even though I may beg to differ, at least you have given me a canvas to play on.  Nassir will be mine before it's all over with, and just as you were powerless to save my family, you will be equally as powerless to save Nassir al-Wuhaishi."

Vanessa gives a very evil smile.

Vanessa:  "And that's because you have hamstrung yourself.  They say you can't influence free will, well my free will is to avenge what you allowed to happen to me and my family.  For in two days God, I will use Sean Jackson as my continued instrument of destruction.  Not only that, but because of your own weaknesses, Sean is now with Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Hot Stuff International."

Just the thought of Sean aligning himself with that group sends shivers down her spine.  As a member of the Mid South Syndicate, Sean Jackson was brutal in his matches and didn't hesitate to hurt anyone when the opportunity presented itself....

But now, he didn't even have to wait.  As far as she was concerned, that was expected when you became a member of HSI.

Vanessa:  "I can just see his match now.  Teaming with Max Burke and inflicting as much damage as humanly possible on Simon Jones and Kain."

Just the thought of the carnage is enough to make Vanessa close her eyes tight, her head leaning back, her back now arching.  It's almost as if a rush of euphoria has swept over her, the tingling sensation from head to toe.

Vanessa:  "You fucked up God when you didn't stop Nassir from hurting my family, and now, I'm going to return the favor."

She turns and begins to make her way towards the mirror.  With every step taken, a ripple begins and it gets bigger and wider as Sean's hotel room comes into view.  As she steps through, she comes out on the other side where Sean Jackson is fast asleep.  Now wearing a small white negligee, the evil jezebeth keeps walking until she is standing at the foot of his bed.  As Sean stirs every so slightly, the camera slowly shifts until it is behind Vanessa, her long and jet black hair reaching down to the waist.

With a motion of her hand, the cover folds over and the negligee slips to the floor.  As Vanessa slips into the bed and the cover eases back over, she positions her face a few inches from his, just staring at him.

Vanessa:  "I have plans for you Sean, big plans.  I have taken you from the mediocrity that was the National Wrestling Alliance and now have you in the position to be the best ever."

As she speaks, she continues to move even closer until...

She completely disappears into the body of the Mental Rapist.

Sean then jumps up from his bed, a look of terror on his face.  He attempts to jump out of the bed, but can't as he doesn't have control of his arms or legs.

Jackson:  "Vanessa?"

As the room light begins to dim, hundreds of glowing eyes begin to form.  Which makes Sean Jackson even more nervous.

Jackson:  "Wh...what are you doing?"

Vanessa's voice:  "I'm reminding you Sean.  I'm reminding you of the rewards that await you when you make and keep me happy."

As she speaks, a pair of the glowing eyes begin to move forward.

Vanessa's voice:  "And you do want me to be happy, right?"

Jackson:  "Of course I do.  You know that I do."

Vanessa's voice:  "Oh, I know you want to make me happy Sean, but wanting and doing are sometimes, two different things."

As Vanessa comes to within the boundary of the darkness, you can almost tell that she isn't wearing anything, but her long dark hair is draped over her shoulders and covering her front.

Jackson:  "Haven't I done everything you've asked of me?"

Vanessa smiles, before walking out from the darkness and towards the Mental Rapist.

Vanessa:  "Yes you have Sean, but in the greater scheme of things, we've only just begun.  For you see, until now everything that I've asked of you has been in the ring..."

Coming to a stop at the foot of his bed, she climbs onto it and on all fours, crawls towards him.

Vanessa:  "But now I have a plan for you outside of the ring."

As she forces him down flat on the bed, her mouth is now positioned mere inches from his ear.

Vanessa:  "And that plan begins in two nights."

As she moves her mouth from his ear to his neck, gentle kisses causes his pulse to quicken.  

Jackson:  "Wh...what is the plan?"

Vanessa:  "In due time Sean, in due time."

Jackson:  "Simon Jones and Kain?"

As Vanessa shifts her body over his, she shakes her head no as she sits straight up.

Vanessa:  "Oh Sean, seeing Simon Jones and Kain in a pool of their own blood is thrilling indeed, but are not part of my new plan.  Of course seeing them utterly devastated, completely destroyed inside of that ring would be euphoric to say the least...."

Her eyes turn blood red.

Vanessa:  "But again, are not the plan that I'm talking about.  Yes, you will be right there with Max Burke to inflict as much damage as humanly possible to Jones and Kain.  But my plan begins the moment that match ends, and it won't end until *I* say it does."

As the camera shot shifts from Vanessa and Sean, a ripple sound can be heard and as the camera focuses on the mirror.  Three figures come into view....

Haid D'Salaami, Hous bin Pharteen and I-Sheet M'Drurz.    

Fade.  
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>