Author Topic: Continuing my winning streak.  (Read 294 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
Continuing my winning streak.
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:07:29 PM »
 [OOC: Apologies for the crappy rp.  Not been well today and as always leaving shit to the last minute.]

Arcador Family Home,
Soho Area,
New York, NY
Monday 21st April 2014

\'user

The scene opens inside the Arcador Family Home in New York, where we see Jedah and Elizabeth sitting out on the deck having their breakfast, as Jedah reads the newspapers, while Elizabeth watched cartoons on the ipad.

As for Jade, she had spent the morning doing a few errands, as she and Jedah closed the wrestling school for a few days for Easter to allow the trainee wrestlers a short break as well as spend some time with Elizabeth.

While out doing her errands, Jade received a message from SCW management explaining that she is booked on Climax Control against Jessie Salco and the show is in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast.

Jade had been all over the country and several places overseas including wrestling and training in Japan, however, going to the Ivory Coast was a new one.  She had never realised that there was a wrestling fan base there, although she did know that soccer was pretty big there.

Finishing up her errands, Jade returned home not letting on that she had to go to the Ivory Coast, but had a general idea to take Jedah and Lizzy as well for a short holiday, although Jade would be pretty much focusing on her match against Jessie Salco.

Maybe after the match against Jessie, they could stay and enjoy.

Entering through the door, Jade placed the keys on the table, where she then wondered through into the kitchen, where she grabbed a croissant before continuing her journey towards the deck.

Once on the deck, Jade gave Lizzy a peck on the cheek before sitting next to her.

“Where did you go mommy?”

“Just to do a few errands nothing exciting.”

Jade said with a shrug, as she took another bite into the croissant.

“I got a text message about my next match for Sin City Wrestling.”

Jade said look at Jedah.

“Oh right… aren’t they on tour again?”

“They are.  I have Jessie Salco and they are currently In Egypt but heading to the Ivory Coast next week.”

Jade explained.

“And I was wondering if you and Lizzy want to come as well?”

Jade continued with some hope in face, as Jedah lowered the newspaper and looked Jade. Lizzy then piped up.

“Where is the Ivory coast?”

“It in a place called Africa… I’ll show you on a map a little later.  So what do you think?”

Jade asks.

“Won’t you be too busy with your match?”

“We can stay an extra week… make the most of it.”

Jade suggested.

Jedah nodded.

“Sure, but it’s a little notice for everyone at the school.”

“I already made a few phone calls and it’s all sorted.  No need to panic etc… Just need to book the flight and hotel.”

Jade explained.

“You have been a busy bee this morning.”

Jade smiled at her husband, as he gave a small chuckle before going back to the sports page of the newspaper.

“So Lizzy, what cartoons have you been watching today?”

The scene quickly fades, as Lizzy climbs off the chair and then climbs onto Jade lap with the ipad in her hand and then shows Jade what she has been watching and playing.

~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday 24th April 2014
Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast

{Vlog recorded @ 3:55pm}

”While you are questioning my one match a month appearances, they are actually working out pretty well for me. So far since coming out of “retirement”… bar the Blast from the past tournament, I have been successful.

Heck I’ve beaten the current Bombshell champion – Vixen.

So it pretty much safe to say that I’m not intimidated or scared of any bombshell in SCW and that includes you Jessie. And yes while it’s pretty difficult to say anything to each other because we have never faced or the fact that I wrestle once a month… I have done my research and I am prepared for whatever happens inside the ring.

And that will mean – me - walking away victorious and showing no respect to you post match or even pre match.

Sorry Jessie… but while you enjoyed some success in the battle royal last week… this week will be different and I will be heading back to New York with another win under my belt.

user posted image user posted image