Author Topic: Talking Title Show  (Read 298 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Talking Title Show
« on: April 25, 2014, 06:21:36 PM »
 \'user

As the screen came up it showed Traci Patterson doing push ups in the gear clearly getting ready for the rematch with Mercedes taking on the Freakettes who beat them for the title at the Blaze of Glory 3 Supershow. Traci was still trying to get use to her sister not being with her on the road but of course there was nothing she could do about it after all Katie had a job outside the business so she just had to get on with it. She hadn’t gotten on so well with anyone outside the ring like she hoped on the trip but right now she just had to focus on winning the belts back. Just then Pussy Willow the SCW announcer walked up to the SCW bombshell and started talking without asking Traci if she was ready.

Pussy Willow
Folks I’m here Traci Patterson who tonight along with Mercedes Vargas will face off with the current Bombshell tag champions Felony Fontana and Rochelle Rose the Freakettes in a rematch from the pair battle at Blaze of Glory 3. So Traci I got to ask having face off with the Freakettes once before do you plan to go in with a different gameplan tonight?

Traci stood up at this point and shook her head.

Traci Patterson
Yeah this time I plan on walking out a match with a win under my belt genius. I mean yeah looking back I probably didn’t take the pair as seriously as I should have I mean like I said at the time they were a team that for the most part hadn’t been seen in nearly 2 years and I will admit it was a little bit scary facing off with Rock I mean I  am a big girl there no other way to say it but man she is on a whole another level in terms of size. Then you have Felony who again doesn’t look like she would knew the different between a wrist watch and a wrist lock but I tell you what in that ring she can go but you know I have a few weeks to reflect and a few weeks to look back through the footage to see the mistake I made when I face off with them. As such I feel like I can make the adjustment I need to make in order to be successful in the ring against them tonight. I know for a fact Mercedes will have done the same.

Pussy nodded and carried on talking to Traci as she did this.

Pussy Willow
Ok well what do you plan to do different tonight then?

Traci chuckled as she heard that.

Traci Patterson
That would be telling and allowing the Freaks to come up with a counter plan not happening I will talk to Mercedes about what we are going to do and as the rest of the world they will see in the match itself.

Pussy seemed a little disappointed that she wasn’t getting an answer to her question.

Pussy Willow
Well I have to ask you about the fact you are alone at the moment where is your sister Katie I haven’t seen her around?

Traci Patterson
Sadly Katie couldn’t make the trip so I am flying solo here but I will say that I I hope that I can get back the tag titles tonight so that I can make her feel like even those she is missing out on things but I hope with a win it will make the pain a little easier to bear.

Pussy Willow
Well I’m out of questions but thank you Traci for your time and good luck in your match tonight!

Traci Patterson
Thanks Pussy seeya around.

With that Traci returned to her press ups as she did the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image