Author Topic: Revelations.....  (Read 315 times)

Offline Wrath

• View Profile
    • Wrath
Revelations.....
« on: April 25, 2014, 01:56:44 AM »
 24th April 2014 - 11:15am

Off in the distance sits a large temple church. Only illuminated by the moon light. The night sky slowly rotates past the moon. Leafs are lightly blowing in the wind. A tall shadowy figure walks towards the temple church and enters inside. Inside of the temple are a long row of pews at the head of the church is an alter and right behind the alter is a huge stone statue of the archangel Gabriel. Wrath stands in front of the statue looking up at it.

₩rath: For the wages of sin are death. The rest of the verse is pointless.  Las Vegas is full of nothing but sinners. They indulge in everything they wish with out thinking of the repercussions. They have no worry, the light is gone. All people must pay for their sins, and a select group of righteous ones will carry out the judgment. I am the main one that will carry out the judgment.

Wrath sits down at the alter his head hanging low.

₩rath: It must bein somewhere and what better place then somewhere where sin runs freely. Girls dressed as if they are street walkers. Men getting drunk and engaging in barbaric activity. The battle ground has been chosen and this angel of the light is leading the charge.

Wrath walks around the statue. Gliding his hand around it.

₩rath: My battle field is the squared circle. My knowledge comes from the word and my mission comes from the higher power. He who knows all. The list is long and two names on the list shall be delt with soon. As if drawing names from a hat Michael Hardy. A test given to me, but is as if a college graduate is taking a test meant for a first grader. A challenge would be someone who can match me in some way shape or form and Hardy that is not you. I've sat back and watched. I have observed for countless hours and revealed to my own self your sins. Your a failure and a sinner and now you will be delt with.

Wrath opens a book on the alter turning it to a certin page.

₩rath: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. A lie is what you live every day you wake up. Every time you step in the ring your abilities are a lie led by a delusion. But soon your delusion shall come to and end, an end by my hand and my hand alone. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Wrath turns to another page before closing the book and walking over to a cement sink full of water. He puts his hand in the water, his mask reflecting on the still surface.

₩rath: Sin is not limited to one certin race, religion or sex. Take name number two drawn from the hat. Conor Murphy a man who has modeled his adult life after a movie about two vigilantes who take judgment into their own hands based on their own belifes. They drink, smoke, desive and kill and you look at them as a role model. That makes you one of the ultimate sinners. Connor judgment has been passed on you with a result fitting for some one in your position.  Time after time in your life an intervention has been put in front of you and time after time you have ignored it and looked the other way. The time of looking the other way is done. It will be right in front of you with no place to run. On top of your past bad choices you have made another one being a part of Nxt. One of the biggest sinners part of a group that are full of them. If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over. Leviticus 26:18

Wrath walks outside shutting the huge door behind him walking back down the dirt path.

₩rath: H.S.I. can be looked at as the seven seals of the revelation.  The seals have been broken, and the war is upon us. Nxt you are the corrupt sinnes that we shall pass judgment on. We will stand tall with the backing of the higher power. How fitting that I got to war with Hardy and Murphy on the holy day. A war I will stand tall in when all the blood is shed and dust has settled.

Wrath walks down the path slowly fading out of sight.