Author Topic: I Remember Everything  (Read 362 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
I Remember Everything
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:36:13 AM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia walking around with Casey Williams in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast.   They are dressed in white tank tops and blue jean shorts, given how hot the temperature is in the region, being 85 degrees Fahrenheit.  They look at different market places to do shopping, having merchandize to remember their trip to the region as well as pictures.

Casey-How‘s your shoulder feeling, my friend?

Andrew-Fine.  I mean, I tapped out before Ben could do any real damage to it.  You saw that I was able to hit the Bust a Cap on Michael Hardy.

Casey-.That is true.  I mean, you did help make Hot Stuff International look proud, even though you weren‘t able to defeat Ben Jordan.

Andrew looks at Casey annoyed as they stop at a table selling t-shirts with the Ivory Coast flag on it, some which say Cote D’Ivorie which Andrew buys a few shirts for when he is training.

Andrew-I mean, I was so close to beating him too, if it wasn’t for me hitting Jamie with the Bust a Cap, I wouldn‘t have been taken by surprise by Ben when he put me in the Crossing Jordan.

Casey-Right, but at least losing to Ben isn‘t bad, I mean, he did train you and all, and you will prove that you are better than him when you beat Brother Grimm for the Roulette title, joining Sean as a title holder in the group.

Andrew-True. I am looking forward to that, but first, I want to do more shopping, seeing I didn‘t make time for it before.

Casey-We can do that bud.

Andrew looks at Casey, and smiles nervously, feeling confident in himself as he looks up, seeing a young child with his parents, and hears Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch from their car, and in which Andrew reacts to the opening chords of the song, even before the opening lyrics hit.

Andrew-Son of a bitch!  Why did this song have to come on right now?  MOTHERFUCKER!

Casey-What is wrong bud?

Andrew freaks out, pacing and cursing, having flashbacks to when he was a kid and arguing with his parents about wanting to join the Blood.

Eduardo-Now, Andrew, I know you are wanting to join the Blood and everything, but I don’t think that it is a good idea for you to join them.  I mean, with the activities they get into, murdering people,  drug trafficking, robbery, extortion, and so on and so forth.  I don’t think a person your age should be getting involved with stuff like that.  You are still a kid for goodness sakes.

Maria-I agree with your father on this, Andrew.  I get that where you are an only child, and had a hard time making friends, but joining a gang, let alone the Bloods, is the way to go.  Honestly, I think that you are wasting your time with the Blood, because you will eventually end up in jail for a long time, There is nothing your father and I can do to get you out if you travel down that road.  I feel it is a mistake you trying to fit in with them.

Andrew-I am trying to find a place where I can fit in with a group of people, regardless of their activities, and all you two want to do is give me a problem over it.  I mean, I have done everything you guys have asked to this point, being a good son and everything.  Joining the Blood will give me a sense of purpose, a reason for living.  I have a feeling I will go far with them, whether you agree or disagree with me.  I am doing it, despite your wishes.

Eduardo-There is no reason to be defiant with us, Andrew.  We are looking out for your best interests, like we have always done.  We have given you everything we can, and I have a feeling that it wasn‘t enough.  It makes me think that we failed as parents, because of the way you are currently acting.

Andrew-Well, Dad, I am sick and tired of being a spoiled brat!  That is how you make me feel.  It is like you guys think I can do no wrong, and never realized all the things I did that were against what you and Mom wanted me to do.  There is nothing you can do to stop me from living my life the way I want to.

Maria-Yes there is, young man. You are grounded for a month for disobeying our rules.

Andrew-Well, if that is the case, I guess I am going to have to run away from home again.  Just like I did a few years ago when you grounded me for staying up too late watching Star Trek.  I will never return either.

Eduardo-If that is the case, we don‘t want you to return, especially if you are going to one of the Blood members house.

Casey tries to hold Andrew still to calm him down, eventually calming him down after a few minutes without getting violent.

Andrew-Did I ever tell you why I joined the Blood?

Casey-No, I don‘t think you did.

Andrew-Well, I didn’t have many friends growing up, because of me being into Star Trek and being too focused on doing well in school, so I thought that if I joined a gang, my parents would be impressed that I found a way to make friends, but I failed to impress them, due to the nature of what the Blood are notorious for, which is killing people in cold blood, drug trafficking, robbery, extortion, just to name a few things they did.  My parents disowned me after I joined them, so by the time I broke away from the gang, I had to do what I had to do just to survive, where my parents would not even talk to me anymore.

Andrew frowns when he talks about his parents disowning him, laughs and paces around the car, punching the door as he walks by it.

Andrew-I mean, I thought my parents would be proud of me for making friends, but I was wrong, and there was nothing I could do to get them to talk to me.  Even when I joined your House of Pain, they wouldn‘t even talk to me about doing something better with my life.  I mean, now that I am doing everything that I can to better myself, even to the point of getting title shots, and legitimately earning money, I have no family support, being an only child.  Makes me feel like I failed at life, when I know for a fact I am doing the best I can with the cards that I was dealt.

Casey-I didn‘t know that you had a rough upbringing man.  Trust me, Hot Stuff International will like the family you never had.

Andrew-Well, I am going to do something come Sunday that you were not able to do, and that is beat Brother Grimm in my first match against him, and like you, become a Roulette Champion.

Casey-I hope you do beat him, and prove that you are better than Kain, who couldn’t get the job done after beating you.

Andrew takes a walk, heading towards the Rue De La Fondation, wanting to clear his mind and gather his thoughts after the flashback before he calls out Brother Grimm.  

Brother Grimm, you think your reign as champion has been a good one?  Well, lets look at the competition you have faced since I debuted in SCW.  First, you faced Michael Hardy at Blaze Of Glory III after the guy begged and begged for a title shot.  The guy does not come across as honorable because of his begging, and trying to become champion, and is a rip off of Jeff Hardy.  He is a nobody that almost anyone can beat, the exception being Mephisto. The following Climax Control, you faced the man who barely beat me in that gauntlet match, Kain.  He is another man without honor because he got lucky.  By the time we eliminated the other guys in the match, the rules changed and he acted cowardly by escaping the cage, instead of beating me by submission or pinfall.  Regardless, you were victorious in both encounters because you proved to be the better man.  Don‘t bank on it in our match, because you are just as dishonorable as Hardy and Kain both are.  You are also a rip off of The Boogeyman, and I am not afraid of you.  I am afraid of no man.  All the things I have seen, and all the things I have been through in my life has prepared me for anything.  You may talk about my sub-par record thus far, but if you look at how I have faired in singles matches, I am 1-0-1.  Undefeated.  And even if you look at my 3 losses, only 1 of them was I the man defeated, and that came by the hands of my old trainer in Ben Jordan, which I am fine with losing to him. The other 2 were either fluky, like the loss to Kain, which I talked about already, or my debut match where I was not pinned in the opening round of the Blast From The Past tournament. I see right through your rhymes and your stories.  I will prove that Hot Stuff International means business when I strip you of your Roulette Title, because I am that damn good in the ring, and when I set my mind on something, I follow through to the best of my ability. I hate you for who you are, and that is a coward with no power.  I mean, look at you, talking in rhyme all the time, that gets old after a while.  Don‘t forget the fact that I was trained by one of your former foes, Casey Williams.  I know what you are capable of, and it doesn‘t phase me whatsoever.  By the time I get done with you, you will be quoting Justin Bieber lyrics instead of storybook lines.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face as he walks back to Casey, looking content with himself as the scene fades to black.

Andrew's flashback to Remember Everything

Title reigns
N/a