Author Topic: I’ll get another chance!  (Read 374 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
I’ll get another chance!
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:46:22 PM »
 Jessie lasted a long time in the Battle Royal but she ultimately came up short being eliminated by her former tag team partner Becky “Ragdoll” Jones seconds after she eliminated Becky and despite how brutal they were to each other during the course of the match there are rumors that the two women want to give their tag team, Venom and Vice, another shot.

That would have to wait though as Jessie was in action this week taking on another Bombshell who competed in the Blast from the Past II Tournament last month Jade Menedez-Arcador in singles competition, the part time star hasn’t been seen since her team lost in the first round of the Blast from the Past Tournament and Jessie wants to avenge her loss in last week’s Battle Royal but can she win?

Driving around Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
April 21st, 2014, 11:00am

My former tag team partner returns and ends up eliminating me in the middle of the Battle Royal, life just loves giving me the middle finger sometimes.

I and Becky had an agreement before the match, since it was for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title we would go all out if we ended up taking on each other during the course of the match, which, off course, we did, and that way we kept our friendship and future reformation of Venom and Vice intact but the latter part is a story for another day.

Especially since I’m not even in a tag team match this week on Climax Control, I’m taking me the Bombshell Roster’s resident part timer Jade Menedez-Arcador.

This will be our first match against each other despite the fact that we were both in last month’s Blast from the Past Tournament, just to jog your memory, she was eliminated in round one by the team of Song and Max Burke and my team was screwed over by a certain snobby bitch who almost won the whole tournament called Delia Darling.

Yeah, I’m a bit bitter about that, can’t you tell?

At the moment I’m out for a drive with Jake and Shane, I’m sitting in the backseat whilst Jake is driving and Shane is riding shotgun in our rental car, why? Because after my little sightseeing promo went so well last week I decided to give it another go this week but with two twists, rather than go to one famous place we are just driving around the area and taking pictures of kickass views we can find.

The other twist is Jake and Shane’s complete inability to pronounce this city’s name.

“I swear dude, this is how it’s pronounced!” Shane said as he repeated some random gibberish that sounded remotely like the name of the city, it has gotten so bad that I’ve posted a tweet asking my fellow SCW superstars if they had any idea how to pronounce the name via my IPad which I’m using to keep an eye on Twitter.

“Shane, that sounds less like the pronunciation of the city name and more like Sylvain Honde’s vocal style.” Jake responded as he rolled his eyes referring to the schizophrenic first singer of the French Canadian Death Metal band Kataklysym that we saw at Bloodstock and in London back in January, no I’m not kidding about the schizophrenic part. “At this rate we’ll be more focused on pronouncing this city’s name then getting some great photos.” And I was just saved by the tweet.

“Ya-Moose-Sue-Crow.” I pronounced it and they looked at me, Shane over his shoulder and Jake through the rearview mirror. “That’s how it’s pronounced I got it from Mark himself on Twitter.”

“Do we really trust an English guy to help us pronounce this city’s name right?” Shane asked and I shook my head. “Yes, even if he’s our boss.”

“Spike replied as well, he looked it up and Mark is actually accurate in his pronunciation.” I responded and they just shared the same dumbfounded look. “Yeah, I was just as surprised as you are.”

“I’m going to assume that he managed it through some kind of wild guess.” Shane responded before he spotted something. “Hey dude, pull over.”

“Don’t tell me the cops are pulling is over for speeding?” Jake pleaded with Shane as he groaned we weren’t sure what the speed limit was here but we were going pretty fast and if there’s one thing we don’t want to explain to Mark or the rental car company it’s getting a speeding ticket on our first trip in this car.

“No dude but look at that view! You should look too babe!” Shane responded and we looked, what we saw was an amazing view of the city which we were currently above since we had been going up a steep hill, Jake pulled over in the car to a safe spot and we got out, whilst Shane and Jake started taking pictures I went a bit further down the hill to start on my promo, what can I say? Sometimes you have to take promo locations as they come!

“I know I could’ve gone all the way and won the Battle Royal if Becky hadn’t eliminated me, that much is certain.” I started as I sat down on the railing to make myself comfy. “But no, I ended up being eliminated by her seconds after I eliminated her and that means that I’ll have to wait a while longer before I get another title shot! Emma, I hope you’re watching because whilst you won the Battle Royal and the title it doesn’t mean that I’m done trying to get that title back! But first I have a part timer’s ass to kick!”

I probably look like a lost hitchhiker filming a documentary of sorts to passing motorists but fuck it!

“Jade, I was wondering why I hadn’t seen much of you since you signed up for SCW let alone since last month’s Blast from the Past II Tournament but now I know why, why any wrestler would only want to work on match a month for a fed as great as SCW is beyond me but what you do with your life is no business of mine, this match however is!”

And so is winning it!

“I know it doesn’t seem like I have much to say about Jade and to be honest, it’s because I don’t! This is our first time facing off and whilst you are definitely a talented wrestler I haven’t really seen enough of you to have really formed an opinion of you as a wrestler and a person! With that said I’m out to avenge my loss last week and I will win this match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up because Shane and Jake were calling me over.

“There are two things that are difficult to understand about this week’s Climax Control, number one: how anyone who is visiting this city for the first time is supposed to pronounce its name and number two: why Jade thinks she can beat me, spoiler alert: she won’t win! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell signing off reminding the SCW Universe to make it metal and Jade to expect an ass kicking!”

I returned to Shane and Jake as the scene fades.