Author Topic: Jon Dough Promo  (Read 289 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Jon Dough Promo
« on: April 18, 2014, 11:59:49 PM »
 Cairo, Egypt
Friday April 18 2014
Monte Cairo Condominium Hotel
10:00 am

(Jon Dough is just finished taking a shower after a long 10-hour flight from FoShan to Cairo. Jon is wearing gray sweats, with the gray NXT shirt (From the SCW Shop) and a new red hat with white lettering say NXT Jon Dough.

\'user\'user

(Jon Dough's cell phone starts to go off. Jon picks up the phone.)

Jon Dough: Hello.

Master Lily: Hello Jon how was the flight?

Jon Dough: Long and boring. What's up?

Master Lily: Plans changed. A limo is waiting for you outside.

Jon Dough: Oh so I'm not going to the school then?

Master Lily: Yes but you wont be alone.

Jon Dough: Oh you managed to get Conner to join me?

Master Lily: Not exactly Jon. Just come out when your ready as the limo is waiting outside for you.

Jon Dough: Ok I will be there in 2 minutes.

Master Lily: Ok I'll call the driver and let him know.

Jon Dough: OK Master Lily, I'll talk to you when I get back to FoShan.

Master Lily: Ok Jon see you then.

(Jon hangs up his cell phone and puts it in his bag. He heads out of his room and makes his way down the hallway. Jon sees three women walking towards him. All three women are wearing black burka covering there entire body.

As Jon keeps walking, he notices that two of the women start running towards him. They yell and both jump up in the air extending there legs as to perform a jump kick.

Jon sees this and jumps backwards landing on his back and performs a kip up. The women land on there feet and head towards Jon. Jon not knowing was is going on gets in a Wu-Shu stance. both women look at each other and they get in a Wu-Shu stance as well.

Jon turns around for a split second to see were the third woman is at. Jon does not see the third lady. Jon gets worried and wants to see if the women make any more moves towards him.)

Jon Dough: Look, I don't know who you are but I'm sure you got the wrong person.

(one of the women pulls out a sword.)

Jon Dough: Oh man you got to be kidding me!

(The woman with the sword swings it towards Jon's head. Jon ducks and extends both his legs at the same time hitting the unarmed women in her knees (beginning move of want is known as low shadow less kicks). The woman hits the floor.

Jon gets up and the woman with the sword takes another swing. Jon catches her arm and punches her forearm, she drops the sword and tries to pick it back up but Jon grabs it first.)

Jon Dough: Ladies I'm telling you whoever you’re looking for its not me.

(Jon takes a closer look at the sword and sees a symbol on the sword.)

Jon Dough: Nice try Song and Orchid. Here you go take your sword back, Master Lily you can come out now. The sword gave it away.

(The two women look at each other and then bow to Jon)

Orchid: So what gave us away?

Jon Dough: Well you always write your name on every sword you make. I seen the symbol.

Master Lily: Good you all done playing then as we need to go.

Jon Dough: Yea lets do this.

(The four walk down the hall and to the main lobby area. They head towards the exit doors and into the limo.)

Master Lily: Hey Driver please take us to the Cairo American College.

Jon Dough: So what brings you guys here to Cairo?

Master Lily: Two things, one to help you with the goody bags and to also check out the Egyptian Wushu Kung Fu Federation that’s here in Cairo.

Jon Dough: cool, so what’s a goody bag?

Orchid: Ha-ha you don't know what a goody bag is?

Song: Leave Jon alone Orchid, he still relearning words that are not used around him everyday.

Orchid: I know silly but it just sounded odd that’s all. Sorry Jon we have a bag full of goodies.

Master Lily: What Orchid is trying to say is that Master Wong took the time to get some NXT goodies to hand out to the students at the school. everything is in a bag and we just hand them the bag and the rest of history.

Jon Dough: Oh, I get it now Goody Bags! Cool.

(The driver gets to the school and gets out the limo. He opens the back door.)

Driver: Excuses me, We have arrived to the school.

Master Lily: Thank you.

(All four get out of the limo.)

Master Lily: Jon go ahead and get started we will meet you in there in a bit.

(Jon nods, then bows. Jon then enters the school and the school Superintendent greets him at the door.)

Superintendent: Thank you so much for coming. The Varity team handpicked you for this.

Jon Dough: No worries, I'm very happy to be here.

Superintendent: Ok good, well the team is ready to see you. there in the lunchroom right now eating there lunch before the game.

(The two start walking towards the lunchroom. They get to the lunchroom door and the kids go nuts when they see Jon Dough.)

Jon Dough: Good afternoon everyone. So to be clear everyone from the Varsity Boys’ Baseball and Girls Softball team here.

Both teams yell yes!

Jon Dough: Good well I was told I'm about 30 minutes early from throwing the first pitch to both games. Let me just say that I'm very excited to be here.

I'll be out in the baseball field waiting for you all. Enjoy your lunch all.

(Jon Dough and the Superintendent start to make there way to the baseball field. There we see Master lily, Song and Orchid in the field. They are seen with five big boxes.)

Jon Dough: What’s that?

Song: Its the goody bags Jon.

All of a sudden, we hear both teams coming to the field.

Jon Dough: So who are you guys playing today?

Superintendent: Well Jon they are playing each other today just for fun and bragging rights. Even thou the boys play baseball not softball, we have set it up as a softball game.

Song And Orchid: Go Ladies!

Jon Dough: Ha the guys have this in the bag, right guys!

Boys Team: Right!

Jon Dough: Well before we get started, I must say that I wish both teams good luck and I have a little something for you all. In these boxes, we have goody bags for everyone here today. Song and Orchid will show you what you all will get.

Orchid: Well the goody bag it self is something you can use everyday.

(Orchid opens up a box and pulls out a black duffle bag with an NXT logo)

\'user

(Song opens up the bag that Orchid is holding.)
Song: We have a NXT Frisbee,
\'user

we also have two Jon Dough Bumper Sticker,
\'user

A foam cup holder to keep your drinks cold for those hot days like today.

\'user\'user

Orchid: And last but not least, Two rally towels to get behind not just Jon Dough but any NXT Member that is in the ring.

\'user\'user

Jon Dough: Oh sweet you guys did get the Rally Towels.

A girl from the softball team yells out a question.

Girl: So Jon why did you join NXT to begin with?

Jon Dough: Well there was no one reason, it just felt right, I was doing an ad for some of the stuff that you can get from the SCW Shop, well I was wearing an NXT T-Shirt and it just felt right. I like Staggs know that even thou I'm not apart of NXT I respect them and will like to get in the ring with them some time rather it was to fight in a match vs. a member to be on there side in a match. I just wanted to work with the talent that is NXT. A few weeks went by and I told Staggs that if there were ever an opening I Jon Dough would like to be a part of NXT. I overheard that Conner may want to be a part of NXT as well. After Frost backstabbed me, it was the last straw. I went to Conner and told him that "While I don’t know you I think your one of today’s top talent and that if he ever wanted to go for some tag team gold I'll team up with him at any time.  

The funny thing was it was at that moment that Staggs said that if I really did want to join NXT that the door will be open for me. Staggs then looked at Conner and as my cell phone went off. While I’m not sure what they were talking about I did noticed that they shook hands. Once I was done with my call. I told Staggs that yes I would like to join NXT. I then looked at Conner and told him that I would like my rematch for the SCW tag team belts to be with him as my partner. Well the rest is history as we now have are first match this weekend vs. Despayre and Bernard "Big B" Jones.

(A few of the girls are heard going awe)

Jon Dough: Oh I heard that girls. He's too old for you all. However, I can see why you like him. I mean look at him he’s like that pretty boy type just like my partner Conner but with a body that only steroids can give you. I'm not saying that he is using but dam I don’t think I can ever be that big.

Now don’t get me wrong I’m not going to take anything away from his smaller partner in Despayre. Not that that's a bad thing I mean look at me I'm not a big dude either. It’s going to be a hard match for Conner and I but were ready. The main go is  to beat them to then get back what belongs  to Conner and I, The SCW Tag Team Titles.

Till then I’m just enjoying what all Cairo has to offer us tourist. While I wish Big  freaky looking Jones and his Teddy  bear buddy good luck as they will need it if they think there going to put a road block on me getting my hands on Frost and Josh.

Superintendent: Well its time to get this game ready. Will be ready for you to throw the game opening first  pitch in about a half hour.

Jon Dough: Ok, that works it gives me time to eat as I’m hungry.  
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:00:33 AM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image