Author Topic: Unthinkable  (Read 312 times)

Offline Frost

• View Profile
    • Lucian Frost
Unthinkable
« on: April 18, 2014, 11:58:24 PM »
 “This is an outrage” Carlos Duquesne barks “Have you seen this letter?” He holds it aloft from his desk. Lucian Frost walks over from glancing out of the window, staring at the Moroccan skyline for a final time, he grabs it of his sports agent and begins to scan through it.

This is a letter to inform you about your current misconduct

“Is this from Christian Underwood?” Lucian smirks “He decided to tweet me about this too” he pulls out his smart phone and scans through the tweets. “See here, he will fine me and won’t pay me until 2015” He scoffs. “Does he not realise what I have done for his promotion? I’ve revolutionised the Tag Team division, I’ve made the titles worth holding once again, and he’s focused on what I did or didn’t do to his precious Belinda Simone?”

“I will see him at Climax Control” Carlos begins “I’m going to go speak to the legal department to see if I can draw something up” he gets up from his desk “We’ll get this sorted out” Carlos walks passed Lucian, slapping him on the shoulder for reassurance, he makes his way out of the office and heads down the corridor.

Lucian smiles as he sits down at Carlos’ desk, fiddling around with items on the desk, clicking on the mouse of the computer to see that he hadn’t logged out of his computer. He begins to scan through the internet before he leans back in the chair with his arms crossed.

“It seems that there is not just one team in the frame for the Tag Team Championships, there is now three rival challengers, Guns for Hire, Team NXT and Bosom Buddies.” Lucian looks at the screen to see that it’s on the SCW website. “Before the reign of Guns for Hire, before Dough’s reign with Matthews, there wasn’t any team willing to compete. Since I’ve grasped my grubby hands on the titles there are challengers. Coincidence? I don’t think so.” Lucian glances over at the folded Tag Team championship over on his gym bag. “Christian Underwood may not like the way I’ve treated Belinda but her words and tweets forced my hand on several occasions, my actions on the shows have caused controversy and chaos, that is what has brought these teams out of the woodwork. Dough finding Connor and NXT, Guns for Hire seeking revenge, Bosom Buddies have flourished in recent weeks in matches to prove themselves worthy contenders. If it wasn’t for me I don’t think these titles would be worth holding!”

Lucian leans forward and clicks on the bio link to show Guns for Hire onscreen.

“Joshua Acquin and I are going to show our worth as champions this week against you Ethan and Landon, your rematch that you wanted has finally come, but it’ll be at a great cost as it’s our first title defence and we’re not going to take it lightly.” Lucian strokes the screen on Ethan’s face “You defeated Duke Ata Tupoi and Max Burke last week, you did so well conquering the beast and his ringmaster, but we’re a different breed from them as we’re going to do whatever it takes to walk out with the championships.” He coughs to clear his throat “I am looking forward to our encounter as it has been weeks in the making for you guys and I, all that pent up frustration, all that anger and rage that you have towards me will fuel your hunger for victory but it’ll also be your downfall as it’ll cloud your judgment and impair your vision.” Lucian smirks “You’ll want to beat me so bad and grab the titles so much from me that you’ll let your guard down, only for a brief moment, but it’ll be that moment when we’ll seize that chance and it only takes three seconds. Three slaps on the canvas. Then the dreams will fade and die, Guns, knowing that you were so close but the rage and anger have cost you your Tag Title dream and your chance for redemption.”

Frost’s sadistic look in his eyes and smile tell a different story to the words he speaks, in recent weeks we’ve seen a different side to him from the days of the masked man of mystery, his manipulative and conniving ways have been brought to the forefront of the fans and wrestlers alike. Deceiving his own partner, Jon Dough, to form a new alliance with Joshua Acquin was the icing on the cake. He sits their staring at the picture of Ethan Brody and Landon Axel for a while before speaking.

“The symbolic title sign you did towards us was laughable, you’ll never hold these belts whilst we’re champions, you will see Dough and Murphy of NXT challenge and they’ll fail just like you. Bosom Buddies could be the more challenging but I’m sure the teddy bear will witness their downfall too leading up to the supercard in Africa. People may not believe me when I say I’ll defeat Sinful Obsessions reign as champions, but we’re more than capable of doing it as we’ll be the most successful team in recent time! Mark my words, Frost and Acquin will be the most talked about Tag Team of 2014 and we’re only in April!”

Carlos Duquesne walks back into the room “The team are drafting something right now” Lucian clicks off the internet and leans back in Carlos’ chair “I hope you can keep your hands of Belinda Simone this week?”

Lucian nods his head “I promise I won’t touch her”

“good!” Carlos says firmly “Now we’ve got to travel to Egypt and hopefully me and Mr Underwood can clear the air for you”

“I don’t need anyone battling for me” Lucian snaps back “You do what you must but if Christian Underwood has that much of a problem with me then all he has to do is face me in the ring.”

“He won’t do that”

“I know” Lucian answers back with a smile on his face “Mark Ward is the fighting one who backs his words up. Christian graced the ring at the first Blaze of Glory and I don’t remember him doing it since, I promised I won’t touch Belinda this week, but maybe next week I’ll slap her around the face just to piss him off!”

Carlos sighs “So it’ll be pointless me doing this” he points to the door “Drafting the papers up”

“Do what you must” he looks deeply into Carlos’ eyes “But if someone wants to ‘put me in my place’ it won’t be a teddy bear, hired mercenaries or NXT!” Lucian gets up, grabbing his bag and Championship belt. “it’ll be Mister Underwood, but I don’t see that happening!”
>
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o s h u a   A c q u i n  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o n  D o u g h  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / K a i n |  9 1  d a y s)
R o u l e t t e  C h a m p i o n ( I n a u g u r a l  |  4 9  d a y s )
W T F / H o l y  S h i t  M o m e n t  O f  T h e  Y e a r  2 0 1 4