Author Topic: First class  (Read 313 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First class
« on: April 18, 2014, 10:00:32 PM »
 The scene opens up right outside of the Cairo, Egypt.  Inside the market place were many citizens, and tourist a like are making their rounds. As, the shop keepers are showing of their wares to the shoppers it is a hot day in Egypt, with it being high noon. Making their ways through the citizens though the cameras are on them, with them standing out like a sore thumb are Veronica Taylor and Angelica who are both dressed to the nines as always.  As the two arrogant young women walk around the shops looking disgusted they turn their attention to the camera, as Veronica Taylor began to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Wow, what a disgusting place we are subjected to. Cairo, Egypt.  I mean like really how does this company chose its venues by selecting what third world country that has the most bombings?

Angelica: Yeah, I know hunty. It's like these creatures think they actually look good.

Veronica rolls her eyes, flipping her long brown hair as her, and Angelica keep walking with a confident swagger in their steps.  Veronica, then returns to speaking as they keep walking.

Veronica Taylor:  Smart move Amy, really using my mother you really must of been scared of me.  I would be too, I mean after all I am everything you wish you were.  I mean your a freak plain and simple and your jealousy of the mean girls is pathetic. Don't worry after I win this battle royal I will show you how its really done.

Veronica chuckles along with Angelica as Angelica spoke.

Angelica:  Well shes pathetic, and ugly. Even under Amy's ugly make up she is still a basic ratchet bitch.

The duo high fives themselves, before Veronica turns her attention to one shop saying to Angelica.

Veronica Taylor:  These shops are so tacky like how can anyone shop at any of them?

Angelica: Ugh, totally dusty hand disgusting.

The two arrogant women turn their attention to the camera. As, Veronica begins to speak again.

Veronica Taylor: But to get my hands on the basic freak bitch Amy Marshall, I got to enter this little battle royal. Cute, there are five former SCW roulette champions in this, yet all are beneath me. Let's face I am the original bombshell, I am the one that made SCW twitter famous.  I am tired of these basic bitches like Ragdoll please your name sucks. Just remember this is the mean girls table and you can not sit with us.

Veronica blows an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black.