Author Topic: Sadness turning to joy?  (Read 296 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Sadness turning to joy?
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »
 \'user

Prologue
It had been a rough couple of weeks for Traci. After all the last  time she was seen by SCW fans her reign as a tag champion was ending as the Freakettes knocked off herself and Mercedes to claim it. It also didn’t help that not long after that she was heading off on a tour of Africa with the company. The trip itself wasn’t an issue after all she was looking forward to seeing the sights but she had to leave behind her sister Katie as she wasn’t going to be able to get that much time off work. So Traci for the first time ever was alone in her wrestling journey so how would she cope with this?

Leaving soon

Traci was looking at her suitcase that she was going to be using for the trip and she let out a sigh. She just didn’t felt right this after all Katie and Traci had always been a team in everything they did. Hell the longest they had ever been apart was 3 days when Traci had her Tonsils out!  Traci held a black top and blankly stared at it just off in her own little world as she did it. Just then she was brought back to the real world.

Katie Patterson
You know the case isn’t going to pack itself sis!

Traci turned and saw her sister looking at her and she just looked at her.

Traci Patterson
I know but it’s hard knowing that I’m going to be on my own on this tour. I mean I’ve gotten so use to either being on the road with you or know that I will see you the next day after the show. Just being away for you for that long it’s just going to be hard you know.

Katie looked at her and kind of half joking said to her.

Katie Patterson
Well you know we can talk via Skype!

Traci looked at Katie. She knew that it was true and her sister was trying to make her feel better but still.

Traci Patterson
Yeah I know but it’s just not the same and well since I don’t know that many people on the roster I’m being to be kind of hard. So I just feel like I’m a complete outsider. Ugh this sucks!

Traci then put her top in the suitcase and sat on the bed. She wasn’t taking this well at all. Katie walked over and put her arm around her sister.

Katie Patterson
Listen I don’t like it any more than you do but you know what maybe this will be good for you! It will force you to come out of your shell. I mean you can’t hide all your life who knows maybe you see that there others on the roster you can be friendly with.

Traci looked at her and nodded as she did it.

Traci Patterson
You sure I be able to make friends?

Katie Patterson
I know so I wouldn’t be saying if I didn’t believe it to be true so yeah just relax ok?

Traci Patterson
I’ll try

Katie Patterson
Cool plus I heard a rumour going around that you could have another title match in your future!

Traci looked at her sister and raised her eyebrows seemed to be interested in that news.

Traci Patterson
Oh really what rumour is that then?

Katie Patterson
Well the rumour I heard going around is that Vixen has vacated the Bombshell Roulette title and they are planning something big with it.

Traci looked at her and still seemingly unsure how true this was.

Traci Patterson
Who told you this was happening I mean Vixen doesn’t seem like she would just give up the title without a fight!

Katie Patterson
That why I said I heard a rumour but if that’s true it would be a nice way for you to bounce back after losing the tag titles.

Traci Patterson
Yeah it would help the pain if it was true but shame I lost it so quick!

Katie looked at her and shook her head.

Katie Patterson
Listen you are a champion and no one can ever take that away. I am proud of you and it was nice to have that even if never happens again.

Traci Patterson
Thanks Katie it’s nice of you to say that!

Traci lent over and give her sister a hug before she stood up and sighed.

Traci Patterson
Well I better finish packing since I got to be ready to fly,

As Katie left to get a drink and Traci went over to her draw pulling out some more clothes as the screen turned black.

To battle tonight

As the camera came up inside the Cairo Military Academy Stadium which was hosting the latest edition of Climax Control and it showed Traci Patterson working out in the back getting ready for her match. She was wearing a black outfit with gold outline on it and black boots  As she did this a voice called out to her.

Hey Traci what are your thoughts on tonight match where you could work out of here with the bombshell title?

Traci looked at the camera and folded her arms as she did it.

Traci Patterson
Well first off since you got the camera there I would like to thank the people of Cairo for their warm welcome to me. I was nervous because I never really been to a place like this before and yet they made me feel welcome.

Traci smiled as the distance roar was heard and she guessed the crowd like her saying that.

Traci Patterson
As for the match it’s not going to be easy I mean let’s be honest you could take any one of us in the battle royal put the Bombshell Roulette title on us and they would look right. I mean that the reason why the Bombshell roster is one of the deepest and strongest in wrestling today.

Traci then lifted her arms up in the air and stretched them.  

Traci Patterson
I know that this is going to be one tough match but I think that I have a really strong shot to win because of my size I mean I am one of the biggest people in this match which means that people are going to have to work extra hard to get me over the top rope I know that may sound like I’m setting myself up for a fall but hey look at Andre the Giant he was  the king of the battle royals because he had a ton of size and I also don’t think that others are going to have the patience to work together to get me out.

Traci readjusted herself.

Traci Patterson
Not saying it won’t happen but I’m looking around at the name and I don’t believe they will team up together. I also think that the same could be said about Necra here tonight.

Again Traci paused as she heard the roar once more.

Traci Patterson
Yeah I know she will want to prove herself in the country she is from and given how tough she is on a normal night it’s going to be really tough but at the end of the battle I think that I will come through that tough match and then I will have enough left in the tank to take down Amy Marshall and I will leave your lovely country the new SCW Bombshell Roulette champion. So now if you don’t mind I like to return to my warm up routine.

As the camera back away respecting her wish to be left alone the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image