Author Topic: Main Event headache.  (Read 317 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Main Event headache.
« on: April 18, 2014, 06:55:20 PM »
 Blaze of Glory III
30th March 2014
Pyramid Gymnasium
Long Beach, California

Going into my match as Blaze of Glory, I was unsure of what the stipulation would be and how I would fair against Karina Koji, as she had the most experience going into the Roulette rules grudge match, but that wasn’t going to put me on a downer, I would do anything to be back on the championship ladder.

~ Dumpster Match.

I know the wheel can throw out any match it wants, but a dumpster match was a new one for me and I had to quickly ask a stagehand before I headed to the ring what the match entails.

“First wrestler to put their opponent into the dumpster and close the lid is the winner.”

The simplicity of the description of the match didn’t faze me, but what made me a little uneasy was how this match would turn out and what injuries would be inflicted on Karina and myself.

As I headed down the ramp and towards the ring, I notice the dumpster and give it a quick kick, showing that I wasn’t intimidated before getting inside the and do my usual spiel and show that I’m not scared and that I was ready to take Karina down first before even considering bringing the dumpster into play.

{{Highlight Package}}

…Amy smiles and reaches out and shakes hands with Karina. The crowd cheers at this show of sportsmanship from both ladies until Amy buries her foot in Karina’s stomach. She shrugs her shoulders as she rears her arm back for a serious punch to Karina’s gut…

…Karina picks Amy up from the mat and slams her head against the nearby dumpster. Amy groans before turning it around and slamming Karina’s head into it. She backs up a few feet and then charges forward at Karina. As Marshall gets closer, Karina surprises her with a Back Body Drop, sending Amy flying over and into the dumpster…

…Amy grabs onto Karina’s top and drags her over the top rope and into the dumpster with her.  Amy hits Karina with a stiff right that sends her reeling to the edge. Karina grips onto the side carefully as Amy grabs onto the back of her head. She tries to ram it into the side of the dumpster, but Karina stops the collision with her hands…

…Karina is ready to go in for the kill once more, but Amy weakly grabs onto her arm, stopping her from exiting the dumpster. Karina turns around, ready to attack when Amy stops playing possum and cracks a half full bottle of whiskey over Karina’s head, causing her to holler out in pain, gripping at her bleeding forehead and eyes….

…Amy looks around at the booing audience as she starts to back up the entryway. About half way up, she dashes forward as fast as she can, leaping up with a Flying Senton into the lid…

Fans: FUCKING AWESOME! FUCKING AWESOME! FUCKING AWESOME!

…Amy collapses to the apron, but Karina doesn’t allow this. She picks her up and charges forward with a Bulldog… right onto the ring steps…

Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

…Karina falls to one knee and tries to shove Amy’s arm though, but Amy grabs onto her hand, yanking her as hard as she can into the dumpster! She shoves the lid open again as Karina looks frustrated. Amy falls over the edge of the dumpster and onto the apron, rolling inside of the ring. Karina follows her in, with just a little bit more energy than Amy….

…Amy stands up on the top rope and flies off with a precise Head scissor Takedown to Karina, sending her right into the dumpster once more. She holds onto the side of the dumpster, falling over to the concrete outside. She uses every last bit of energy to slam the lid shut. Drew checks that it is completely closed and then he calls for the bell…

Justin Decent: Your winner and Number One Contender to the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship… !!!

{{END}

Minutes after becoming the number one contender to the Bombshell Roulette title, I entered the backstage area not caring about the aches, pains and the blood coming from my head, where a small round of applause greeted me, however, choosing to ignore them, I went to find the medics to clean me up and stitch me up.

Asking a couple of people, I was eventually pointed in the right direction, however, not before picking up a backstage journalist.

“Hello Scotty boy.”

Scott smiled as he followed Amy a few steps back.

“Can I get a few words regarding your match as you head to the medics?”

Asked Scott.

“Sure.”

“First question… you feelings about this match.”

Scott asked.

“Painful but fun.  I wasn’t sure what to expect in this match, but I think I adapted well and came out on top.”

Amy said rubbing her bloody head, as she peered down the hall way as she continued her search for the medic’s room.

“Do you have anything to say to Karina about the match?”

Scot asked as he continued to follow Amy

“My dear Karina, I must congratulate you for being able to walk into this match not drunk and actually show some skill, determination and fighting spirit. I actually enjoyed this match, although we both come away with some bruised and bloody…but I have to say that if you laid off the spirits you are actually a decent wrestler and I respect you for that.

But I have to say that tonight was my night and I was just a little bit better than you.”

And with that, I finally find the makeshift medical room and enter the room and place my battered and bruised body on a seat, as Scott follows me in.

“We are done Scotty, unless you want to watch the overly exciting clean up operation?”

I looked at Scott who nodded in agreement

“Congrats Ames.”

Scott said before turning and leaving me alone with a EMT, who grabbed gauze and other things to tidy and possible stitch or glue my head.   The scene soon fades on me taking some painkillers for the pain as the adrenaline soon wears away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

13th March 2014
Climax Control 079
Club Theatro
Marrakech, Morocco

The plan was going well, Angelica, Holly and Tessa had all ‘mysteriously’ disappeared and Veronica had a well-placed family emergency call, all under Delia’s fake little nose, who as usual was pretty clueless.  And so it was set… lackeys all absent and a well-placed make-up bag pre Climax Control, time to go to work.

Heading down the corridor after a short visit to see Erik, I saw Delia wondering around looking confused, as she asked a stagehand if they had seen any of her friends and he just shook his head in a no motion, which left Delia looking further confused and concerned.

This gave me an opening, and I quickly upped my pace until I was virtually running and reached out and grabbed Delia by the hair and pulling her towards me, as she squealed in shock.  Slapping Delia across the face, I then dragged Delia towards the ring and from there and the next 5 minutes I embarrassed and hurt Delia.

And moments later I quickly drive my fist cover brass knucks into Delia’s stomach before moving up and driving my fist into Delia’s face knocking her out. I then spit onto Delia’s prone unconscious body and stand back to look at my handiwork, however, its only for a brief moment as security and EMT’s come rushing from the back, forcing me to jump the barricade and into the crowd where I make a quick exit to the backstage area.

Once backstage, I quickly head to the locker room to get a few bits including my hotel key without being seen by security or management, as I grab them, I prepare to leave but Scott Oliver appears and startles me a little.

“Hey Amy…”

Scott said a little loudly.

“Shhh… I’m trying to hide from security.  What do you want?”

I said in a whisper.

“What you did out there to Delia?”

Scott said in a whisper.

“What I did, she had coming.  I’m not sorry for doing it and I would do it again and I would break some bones next time.”

I look out of the door briefly.

“Is that all you want?”

Scott nods.

“Great.”

I sneak out of the locker room and head down the corridor, where I hide around in the darkness a couple of times as EMT’s and Security coming rushing by with Delia, as I give a small chuckle before continuing on my journey out of the arena and prepare to head back to my hotel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

17th April 2014
Giza, Egypt
Great Pyramid of Khufu.

\'user

The scene opens up in front of the Pyramid of Khufu, where we see Amy sitting at the base of the pyramid enjoying the sun, as the few tourists that have braved coming to Egypt, take photos of the pyramids and Sphinx and the surrounding views.

For Amy it was a good opportunity to cut a promo before continuing her visit around the pyramids and sphinx before moving onto Cairo to check out some of the small markets.

Shifting uncomfortably on the stone, Amy picked up her camera and placed it on a stone beside her and pressed play.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To be honest I am not sure where to begin or even where to start. Do I address the Vixen situation first or talking about the main or do I address the eleven women who are opening the show?

Hell even addressing the eleven women in the battle royal is a challenge in itself. Do I address every single person separately and bore the shit of my views or do I just address those who are genuine threats and ignore those who have been in the company five minutes.  However, even that has drawbacks as they might shock everyone and stun me.

Even thinking about it now is just giving me a headache.

I think I’ll start with the Vixen situation since that doesn’t hurt my head.

To be honest I don’t know the whole situation, my information is merely from what the card says, rumours and tit bits from the Sin City Wrestling twitter account and according to said twitter account… Vixen is apparently ready to give up the Roulette title, which I find a little upsetting since I would have preferred to face her than some random.

But hey it just goes to show that little miss Vixen can’t handle the pressure of being a dual champion and instead of holding it until she loses she would rather drop it and take the accolade of being the first and only person to hold bombshell and roulette title.

Sad really.

And now onto the headache part of this promo and where to start.

So lets look at the card first.

<Center>ELEVEN BOMBSHELL BATTLE ROYAL
Winner advances to the Main Event
VERONICA TAYLOR vs MERCEDES VARGAS vs EMMA ROSE vs TRACI PATTERSON vs KARINA KOJI vs BECKY "RAGDOLL" JONES vs JESSIE SALCO vs LIZZIE "THE PRODIGY" SHORT vs ELECTRA STYLES vs NECRA OCTAVIAN KANE vs CYNTHIA WARREN

There are three girls there that my heart says to ignore… Veronica Taylor, Electra Styles and Cynthia Warren.  However, you guys could easily upset those who have been in this company far long and make a surprise appearance in the main event.

I could take you guys lightly but that would be pretty stupid of me to do that, instead I am going to treat you all as threat and with the respect that you deserve.  No matter who your friends are or of your background, however, Veronica if you bring your airhead friends along, I will be forced to do what I did to Delia to you, but with permanent marker.  I wish the three of you luck, because I wouldn’t want to be in a match like this with five previous Roulette champions in the mix.

Everyone still listening? Not bored yet?

Good.

So to Lizzie Short… you are in between the; who are these girls and the girls who have held tag team gold.   And to be honest Lizzie, you are quite forgettable.  Aside from the fact that you are friends with Jessie, Steven Ramone, Cyrus King and Matthew Kennedy… there is noting special about you and its quite sad.

You don’t even have a win to you name.  I kind of feel sorry for you now… because frankly you have absolutely no hope in this battle royal.

I am truly sorry Lizzie because no matter how many times I watch your matches or your promo’s… I just can’t say anything about you… no matter how good or bad you are.

Sorry.

Now to Traci Patterson and Emma Rose, both of you have held gold in the past, but it has been only tag team title gold with Joanne and Mercedes as your partners.  But I see only one of you as a very underrated talented wrestler and the other not so much. That underrated wrestler is Emma Rose – Sorry Traci.  You see Traci; you are nothing more than a tag team wrestler and a weak one at that.  Laura Jackson may have trained you; but it won’t help you in the pursuit of singles championship gold.   I am truly sorry Traci, but you are going to have a hard time even making a name for yourself in the battle royal.

However, Emma Rose… I still stand by my comments that you are a underrated talented wrestler and I would love to see you make a name for yourself other than being Ben Jordan’s girlfriend.  I can see you reaching to the top of the pile in the battle royal by eliminating one of the former champions and getting into the main event, where you should have been a long time ago.

HOWEVER!

While I think you are talented and underrated, IF you do get into the main event, I am not going to be so nice and kind like I am being now.  While you do deserve a title, it won’t be for the one that sits in limbo.  If you watched my match against Karina Koji at Blaze of Glory, I literally put my body on the line to become number one contender and I am not about to squander that chance against you.

Mercedes Vargas, Karina Koji, Becky Jones, Jessie Salco and Necra Kane… do you know why I have left you guys last?  Excluding Emma Rose… you are the main genuine threats going into the main event and possibly beating me.

You are all former champions and I’m hoping that you put maximum effort in this match, so much so that you are warn out and a little bit bruised, and this gives me a chance in the main event.  That’s what I pretty much desire but I can’t see that happening.

So…

Karina Koji… I know that I can beat you because I did it just a mere few weeks back.  You had your chance at Blaze of Glory and you blew it.  I proved that I was hungrier and better than you and if by some miracle that you get to the main event… then I’m ready for you. I still remember how you move, work and smell.  Your intimidation doesn’t bother me so much now.

Mercedes Vargas… I know that I can beat you… well I’ve done it only a few times.  But I know that I can beat you and lets just hope the roulette wheel plays nice.  Although I wouldn’t mind have a dumpster match again… that was pretty fun.  Anyway Mercedes… while there are five former roulette champions in this match… I can’t see you escaping the battle royal unscathed… but if you do win then I’m ready and I will exploit the fact that you had to work hard to get into the main event.

Necra Kane… This may be your home turf but lets be honest that a pretty flimsy reason to even think that you might have a chance in this match. Whether this is your home country or we are back home… I have always stated that I have never been intimidated by you and that will continue the same way if we meet in the main event.  Frankly with all these threats about making me bow down etc… is beginning to get a little stale and boring…  And just to let you know I am prepared for whatever you and the wheel brings.  And if you do get in the main event… I won’t allow you to take the Roulette title home for the 3rd or 4th times.

Jessie Salco…Like Mercedes, Necra and Emma… and like I’ve already said a few times… you are threat to me in the main event.  I also noticed that it has been over a year since you held a title, so I know that you may be desperate to get a hold of some gold. So you will no doubt push hard to get to the main event.  Also just to point out I only complain to because I refuse to lose what is rightfully mine… no doubt you would do the same thing if you were in my position.

Becky Jones… Welcome back in SCW… So the last we saw you was almost a year ago and you have obviously been not doing much on your little break and obviously didn’t do much last week in your return match.  Clearly there is so much ring rust, that you can sink a ship. While you are a former champion in this match… I can’t consider you a big threat and while a you may fight hard you will be eliminated shortly after Electra, Cynthia and Veronica. I wouldn’t hold your breath getting into the main event.

So whoever ends up in the main event with me… good luck because you are definitely going to need it.

Amy hits the stop button, before getting to her feet and placing the camera into her small sex pistols rucksack and moves on to visit the second pyramid and sphinx and listen to any guides that were giving tours to tourists.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino