Author Topic: Pondering over knife games  (Read 351 times)

Offline ragdoll

• View Profile
    • Becky "Ragdoll" Jones
Pondering over knife games
« on: April 18, 2014, 04:56:38 PM »
 The Egyptian midday beats down on the deck of Becky’s personal container ship / base of operations the “Piper Maru” and while it is a skeleton crew on board, while the majority of the crew take advantage of the opportunity for some much needed shore leave. Meanwhile below the decks deep in the bowels of the ship, Becky is dressed in a black misfits t-shirt and jeans while she is currently in deep discussion with her platonic life partner Andre, who at 6ft noticeably towers above the much shorter stature, while his physique currently being shown off by his jeans and tight white t-shirt only further makes him seem like he’s carved out of wood.  

The room which had may have at one point served a more traditional maritime purpose, like so many of the rooms on the ship prior to Becky taking control has now long since become an armoury, as large bench sits against one wall while the wall above it displays a number of assorted pistols, rifles and shotguns the tools of their bounty hunting sideline which together they run when Becky isn’t kicking a whole different kind of ass in the ring.

Andre: I’m telling you it’s all in the wrist

He says with a laugh as he picks up one of the throwing knives lined, tossing it from one hand to the other, the knife moving quickly around his hand as he skilfully manipulates it, before snapping it into prime position before launching at the woodblock target on the opposite side of the room which it hit with a satisfying thud as the knife sinks home.

Becky: Yeah, Yeah I know

Becky now takes her turn as she picks up one of the knives, pausing for a moment as she focuses on the target before throwing the knife only for it to clang off the target and clatters across the floor.

Becky: God damn it!

She curses, flipping him the bird as she turns and sees Andre laughing to himself as he run a hand over his chin.

Becky: You know I can do so many things, but this I can never seem to get the hang off no matter how many times I try it.

Andre: Well on the upside you have every chance of giving someone a nasty concussion.

Becky: Yeah well not exactly what I was aiming for.

Andre: Well couldn’t tell you were exactly aiming for that target either. Still perhaps you can tell me why we are down here playing boy scout knife games when I would have thought that you’d be more interested in seeing the pyramids or doing some other tourist attraction.

Becky laughs as she walks over the bench thoughtfully running a hand over the knifes as she thinks to herself for a moment.

Becky: Not sure if you’ve been to the Pyramids but its safe to say that the Egyptian tourist board handles things awhole lot more different than back home, considering the amount of trash they have blowing around those sites. Guess that is something that they tend to leave off the old postcard ideas everyone has and still these so called knife games really help me think.

Andre: Well if you say so I thought you might still be stinging over not winning your return match last week.

Becky: Pah! What because I lost a match against three other bombshells? No there was always a chance with those kinds of odds that I may not come out on top, but as you saw for yourself I sure as hell made sure it wasn’t with a fight and that is what is important not the winning. Now each of those girls knows what sort of fight I’m bringing to the roster and so soon will every other bombshell who chooses to cross my path. Let the bookies worry about whose winning and whose loosing.

Andre: Well that is certainly a positive outlook to have.

Becky: It certainly helps especially in this industry and still wars are not won with single battles and there is still plenty of time to make up for it. After all right now I am more concerned with laying the foundations of my revolution than concerning myself with distractions such as shiny titles.

Andre: So you’re going to turn down a chance to reclaim your beloved roulette championship

Becky smiles for a moment, remembering the fun she had and what creative delights a simple spin of the wheel would unleash.

Becky: Now let’s not get hasty after all I am the most hardcore Bombshell on the roster, not afraid to bleed or punish my own body for the win and in the absence of a Hardcore title the Roulette title makes for a fitting replacement don’t you think.

Andre: I guess all your missing now is an opponent who matches your brutal sensibilities

Becky: And for now the search continues…now if you excuse me I have message to send

Picking up the handheld video camera off the table she flips it open, pausing for a moment before hitting record

Becky: So another week, another battle royale to fight and while I would love to get my chance to reclaim my beloved Roulette title, I know that the odds are stacked against me this week. Yet at the same time what better time for the Bombshell roster to show off their diverse talent which makes SCW such a great place to be.

Needless to say reclaiming the roulette title is just one small part of my game plan, such like teaming up with Jessie again, who has already shown an equal interest in reforming Venom and Vice but like everything it is all down to timing and while this week might not give me my title shot it will come soon.

So this week is more about showcasing my talent which for some of you girls who are going to be stupid enough to show up, will mean soon finding yourself on the wrong side of a beatdown, which lets face it will no doubt be just as much fun as a title shot.

So lets all bring our best, as right now I have my fist and all I need is the fight.
>.