Author Topic: Vs GFH  (Read 325 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Vs GFH
« on: April 18, 2014, 12:17:02 PM »
 Nightmare hits the PA system as Joshua walks out with a smug look on his face with the SCW Tag Team Championship over his shoulder avoiding all contact as he walks down the ramp.

“I told each and every single fan of SCW that I would shock the world of SCW with the man I was going to choose. Then at Blaze of Glory III I showed SCW how much of a shock it was when I chose one half of the tag champs. Now here I am one half of your SCW Tag Team Champions. Quite a few of you gave me some hate on doing it, and I could care less. I got one message asking me how. Let me tell you all tag teams that are thrown together, they never last. I saw a crack in the team of Jon and Frost. Where Frost hated to lose and I saw that when he lost me one week and then Jon lost to another wrestler the following week and he didn’t care. That was the crack and I used it to work my way into a team with Frost. Now since this happened we have had quite the teams coming from the wood works just to get a shot at dethroning Frost and yours truly. First team out were what a lot of you fools thought I was going to pick. Someone from Guns For Hire. Then you have NXT. Jon is at it again, just seems like he was spelling a word that will be the team we will face after we face GFN and that is NEXT. And lastly we have a good old rag tag team of Bosom Buddies. First off on the list is the tag team that I would like to call the young and the old. It is Guns for Hire. You have an old man, hence the reason I didn’t even think of asking him because I wouldn’t want to have to work a handicap match because my team mate is handicapped by throwing out his back sneezing. Then you have the young and why didn’t I pick him? He comes from a place I hate more than Africa. Galveston Texas. I hate that place because of one company I wrestled for there that took advantage of me. They reopened and have been trying to get me to sign a deal with them. Trust me it is a hell of a lot of money more than any of you here in Egypt would be able to make in a year. I have to hand it to you, or should I say your things to do here. Hell I can go out into the desert and see what inspired the Luxor in Las Vegas. Are we live in the Luxor or Egypt? Don’t worry folks we are in Africa my check book will tell you that. It isn’t cheap to fly here. As far as the oldest things in the country I think GFH combined age is close second to the pyramids that are right down the road. Let me tell you Ethan I will enjoy beating you down in this ring and shoving this title in your face. I do have some respect for you though, due to you being in the military and all. But anything more than that I would care less.Also I think there is a crack forming in your tag team with the Blast From the Past Tournament. You got to see who the stronger member was when the two of you met with your respectful teams and Landen I must say that you got beat by someone that could be your dad. The two of you are just the first stop on the long long rein that I have planned with Frost.”

With that Joshua raises his title above his head as the fans boo him and throw things into the ring.

OOC: Sorry for the lackluster RP I have been with my kids all week with spring break from school.  But I didn't want to no show.  Sorry Frost.