Author Topic: How it all begun....  (Read 377 times)

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
How it all begun....
« on: April 18, 2014, 11:40:21 AM »
 Hello Sin City Wrestling, welcome to my mind for the first time in a long time. You remember this part, right? When you hear my voice, but you don't see my face, right? No, it's not bullshit narration, it's you hearing exactly what I'm thinking. You should be glad to be in such a great mind, but I don't wanna give you too much credit, because you're not that smart to understand it all. I mean idiots like Steve Ramone paint the world whatever colour he wants, so he looks strong, just like the rest of you, so I'm going to point a few things out to you idiots so that you don't have to question anything again.

Are you ready?

Sitting comfortably?

Good.

So as I know you watched Climax Control, because well, you wanted to see what Odette and I had to say, and you learned a lot from that experience. I bet your lives are so much richer than they were before. Your lives are full of more joy now, but here's some bullet points to help you enjoy this more, because they will be in plain English and not some language that sounds like you're choking.

You learned that my name is Gabriel Stevens, and up until last Sunday, not many people actually knew that at all.

I am a married man, Odette Ryder is now Odette Stevens, my wife and has been for a while, but we made you think otherwise, didn't we?

Only one man and his bear knew the whole story. I mean yes, they knew about the wedding under vow of secretcy, but that's where we once again switched the game again, I'm gonna show you that bit a little later.

Why did we do this? Why the fuck not? You know who I am, you know the games I can play. Odette knows what I can do and makes it a whole lot better. Remember Jordan Williams? That old man who just can't do it anymore, so fucked off in to nothingness. Remember what we did to Jordan to bring him down a peg or two? Proud to say my wife had more than a lot to do with that.

Did we target Steve Ramone? No, but we knew someone was gonna try and be the hero, we knew someone was gonna come out there, puff his chest out and save the damsel in distress, and to be fair, we was hoping for someone better than Steve Ramone, but he serves the same purpose as anyone else.

Odette is not gonna turn on me, let's make that one clear for you idiots that think this is a double bluff. she is legitimately my wife and there's no twists or turns to this. You'll be disappointed if you think there is.

What was the deal with Roxi Johnson at Blaze Of Glory III? Do I have anything to do with this change in my former tag team partner? Who is this Cyrus guy? Let's straighten this out, I have nothing to do with the change in Roxi, but somewhere inside of me, it makes me proud to see her embrace the villain in her.

I was legitimately injured at the hands of James Huntington-Hawkes III and Giani Di Luca. I guess that was just great timing to let everything slip in to place nicely.

One more thing.... Deavon Justice is officially fucked for being my return match. Officially, well and truly fucked. Believe that!

6th September 2013

My eyes dart across the garden of the home I share with Odette, the green grass blowing gently in the wind as I sit cross legged on the lawn. My eyes focus on trees in the distance, my mind clear. Odette walks along behind me, sitting next to me and putting her arm around my shoulder. I move my head from the trees, looking to my right to Odette's eye. A smile crosses her lips as her hand moves to my neck, running her fingers across it, slowly massaging my muscles.

"What's wrong?" Odette asks in a soft tone.

I slowly roll my shoulders backwards, not breaking my stare from Odette.

"Nothing" I casually reply.

Odette lets out a deep sigh.

"I know what you're thinking." Odette starts "You're thinking career wise."

"He's bored." a voice behind the duo says.

Odette and I turn around to see Despayre standing behind them, clutching Angel between his fingers. He moves towards the two and looks down at the seated couple.

"How did you get here Despy?" Odette asks.

"Well, I can't really say" Despayre starts "But if Rage asks, you haven't seen his car that might or might not be parked in your driveway."

I flick my hair back, my head tilted backwards as I look up at Despayre.

"You can't drive Despy." I slowly say.

"Psst!" Despayre says with a shake of his head "I didn't drive, Angel did."

Odette and I quickly look at each other as Despayre moves around in front of us, sitting down and looking at Odette and I. He crosses his legs, placing Angel on his knees, facing Odette, while he looks at me.

"So bored, Despy?" I ask

Despayre quickly nods at me, moving Angel's head up and down at the same time.

"Yes, bored with the tag team matches." Despayre says "And Odette is bored of seeing you not at the top."

"That's not true" Odette says, her voice slightly higher than usual

"It is." I add, squeezing Odette's hand "You wanna see me win the Heavyweight title again."

Odette sighs

"Well..." she starts "I know you can win it."

"It's not about the title." I start "It's about being overlooked a lot of the time. It's about feeling that my career is pointless."

Odette wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"It's about being one of the first guys to sign up here and getting overlooked." I slowly say "I'm sick of working my nuts off and me and you Despy, we don't main event, we don't get anything that we should be owed. I need a change."

"I know that." Despayre says "Angel knows that"

"I just wanna stick my middle finger up to the crowd" I start "I put more effort in to what I do, I risk my life doing those stunts to entertain people and I don't even get a pat on the back. I want more than what I have. I wanna see Odette on top of the Bombshell division where she belongs."

"No." Odette says quickly "I don't want that."

"But you deserve it." Despayre says with a sharp, confident nod "You and Misty were like Loony Tunes on repeat, it was the greatest thing ever. Without your match with Misty and that whole rivalry thing, the Bombshell division wouldn't be as good."

Odette turns her lip downwards, with a frown, but Despayre continues.

"You should be Bombshell champion and Gabriel should be heavyweight champion." he says firmly.

"You should be Heavyweight champion Despy." I reply

"Nu uh" Despayre says with a fast shake of his head. "I like tag team matches, I don't know why other people don't like tag team matches, they're so fun."

"I don't mind tag team matches, but I need a change." I reply "I'm happy to blow this whole thing off and just travel the world, and not give a damn."

"You should change." Despayre says "And so should you."

Despayre point a finger at Odette.

"Why?" Odette asks.

"Because you both really want to." Despayre says firmly, talking with wisdom beyond his age. "And I think I know how."

"How?" I say softly.

"Well Angel and I was talking and we want you two to get what you deserve." Despayre says "It's not going to be easy, and you need to fool the world, and even dad, but it could be worth it."

So that's how it all began. Despayre was right, he said what Odette and I had secretly joked about for a long time, sticking two fingers up at the world and doing things our way. Despayre said what we've wanted to hear for a long time, but didn't want to admit. Anyone can turn heel, but no one can turn like us. We knew we had to be different and the more we spoke, the more we knew that this was the right thing to do.

It started with the public break up, Odette announcing on Twitter she was gone, declaring me single. She tweeted that while laying in my arms. Not long after, a phone call from Synn, asking what was going on. He was happy with the answer that we was doing it to step away and just be a normal couple. Besides, we was planning a wedding. Synn understood, hell, even Rage understood, and maths confuses him.

There was a wedding, Synn stood up at that wedding, he thought we did the right thing, but we knew we had to fool him in to thinking not all was right. You're about to see that.

The original plan was to disappear, give the impression of a man hurt, but I guess that injury came along at the right time.

Fooling the world is easy, fooling your friends is something different. We told Synn and the rest of the group we was doing it to get away for a bit, but then, we had to kick it up a notch or two.

"I can't fucking believe it!" I yell out.

Sitting in the kitchen of Synn and Despayre's home. I thump my fist down on the kitchen table, watching a coffee cup bounce off the table, the contents of the cup partially spilling on the table. Synn sits opposite me, why Rage sits to my right, and Shane Boswell and Fantasia sits to me left.

"Slow down." Synn instructs "And start from the beginning"

I take a huge deep breath, sucking the air deep in to my lungs, looking at the kitchen table.

"She left me." I softly sigh.

"What?!?!" Rage asks with a tone of surprise "You haven't been married long."

"Yeah." I say, my eyes still on the table "Well I got up this morning to this letter and she was fucking gone."

I reach in to my pocket, pulling out a balled up piece of paper and throwing it across the table. Shane reaches out to pick it up and uncrumples the paper, smoothing it out under his fingers. He reads it in his mind before passing it along.

"Damn." Shane adds with a shake of his head "I'm sorry mate."

"It's bullshit!" I bark out "Didn't even have the fucking nerve to speak to me, just got up, grab some stuff and fucked off out of my life."

Synn looks over the written words and quickly looks up towards me, but my head looks down continually.

"This was it?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply "That was it. I looked around, saw things missing and she was gone, Twitter was gone, her phone disconnected, no idea where the fuck she is!"

I feel the burn of each of their eyes on me, looking at me as I grit my teeth. For the first time, I look up at the group around me as the note gets pushed in front of me. I hold it in my hands, rubbing my fingers over it and watching it burst in to flames.

"She gets the fucking wedding of her dreams, with all the airs and graces." I rant, an angry tone in my voice "She gets a dream house, anything she wants thanks to me busting my arse working on the Vegas strip, wanted for nothing, and she fucks off and leaves me!"

I pick up the coffee cup from the table, wrapping my hands around it and throwing it against the wall. The cup shattering on impact and staining the wall. Fantasia stands up, moving to the side of me and wrapping her arms around me.

"It will be ok." Fantasia whispers in my ear "She'll come back and all this will get fixed. She's a good person."

"She's a fucking nobody without me!" I snap back. "She was always a nobody until she sunk her claws in to me and she will always be a nobody!"

Fantasia breaks off the hug.

"I swear to everything unholy that if I ever see her again, I'll..." I trail off as Synn raises his hand.

"Enough." He says firmly "Don't say anything that you're going to regret Gabriel."

"Oh I regret a lot already Synn." I start "I regret coming to SCW, where I would meet her, and let her use me the way she did. I regret ever knowing her, I regret every single moment I spent with her. Odette Ryder..."

"It's not Ryder anymore." Rage adds.

"Fucking will be before too long." I say, looking Rage seriously in the eye. "She's dead to me."

I thump my fist on the table, leaving the kitchen and in to the hallway. I look up the stairs to see Despayre sitting halfway down them, with Angel on the step in front. I smile widely and wink at Despayre, who nods back in acknowledgement. I turn my head from Despayre, pulling open the door and walking through, slamming it hard behind me. I walk towards the parked Bugatti Veyron, pulling the door and sliding in to the drivers seat. A wide smile crosses my face as I turn my head to Odette sitting in the passenger seat. She leans in and kisses me softly on the lips. She runs her fingers across my cheek as she pulls her lips away.

"How did that go?" She asks.

"They bought everything I sold." I reply with a wink.

And the seeds were planted and with the Blast From The Past II announced, it was the perfect time to play crazy stalker ex, when in reality, it was my wife and I playing a game on you all. It was us controlling everything, it was us tugging at your heart strings.

There's obviously more to this story, but why would I waste my good ideas and hard work on a loser like Deavon Justice?

"Yes, why indeed?"

My face appears on the camera in a ghostly manner, just my face floating on the screen, faded, like a hologram.

"Let's be honest, SCW is playing games with me a little here. I return with a shitload of creativity, spending money out of my own pocket to give them a great return, and I get stuck with a guy, who without mincing words, couldn't beat an egg. Really SCW? This is who you want me to destroy on my return?"

My ghostly face shakes against the dark background.

"Fine, it's his funeral."

A slight pause.

"Deavon Justice. A man who has done nothing credible here is my first opponent back. Interesting name you have there Mr Justice. Let's presume that's not your real name.... oh shock horror, a wrestler not using his real name."

A sarcastic smile crosses my flickering face.

"You clearly chose it because you think it was cool. Cause you thought the name Justice would have some higher meaning, well let me tell you about Justice, Deavon. Justice is a pile of shit."

I smirk as my face continues to flicker in and out.

"There is no such thing as justice, or I wouldn't have to face someone so low on the ladder, he's sitting on his arse holding the damn thing. You're actually the definition of a nobody, you're not a shark, you're the bait fish, you're the loser with no future, the guy that thought he was special elsewhere but is just not gonna cut it here, and will probably go crying off after I beat you. Where's the fucking justice in me having to face you, when in reality, you're not that good. I'd be wasting my time even getting in the ring with you, because I won't break a damn sweat. There is no justice in this world if I have an entrance that is head and shoulders above my opponents talents. It's an embarrassment to even be this close to the guy, an utter embarrassment."

The face fades out, but quickly back in, closer to the camera.

"So let's indulge you Deavon, let's talk about the one thing you do have on your side, never being pinned in SCW. Well, good for you, because that's something that's gonna change on Sunday. Hell, after I pin you the first time, they should let the match continue and let me pin you again, just to show that you've got away with not being pinned out of pure dumb luck. Not because there's an ounce of talent somewhere in that body, oh no, pure dumb luck."

The ghostly face, turns away before flashing back towards the camera, the eyes now a burning red.

"Your luck runs out Deavon, it comes to an abrupt end, as do you. Everything you've dreamed of or ever wanted, stops right in its tracks on Sunday as you become the first to feel the power of my return. You will be a message to what I'm going to do to Steve Ramone at the supercard, you will be shown as a man who just couldn't stop me. When you stare in to these eyes and know you're about to fall victim, there's only one man to blame, and that man is Steve Ramone. Be sure to thank him from your hospital bed, because what I'm about to do to you, is all his fault. Where's the justice in that, eh?"

The eyes turn to fire, lighting up the camera.

"May God have mercy on your soul, Deavon Justice."

A smile crosses my face as it turns red.

"Because I won't."

The face fades out as the screen turns to black.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:01:27 PM by SCW Staff »
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>