Author Topic: Chapter One: Respect  (Read 802 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Chapter One: Respect
« on: September 30, 2022, 06:52:31 PM »
(OOC: I have permission from Kat to use her character of Whisper in my rp)

The Rebirth of sorts 

Chapter One: Respect.

It has been a while since Goth’s last appearance upon Sin City after losing the Internet title to Lachlan Kane. A man that he has congratulated after his victory, not shying away from his responsibility as a pro wrestler and a veteran of this company. Knowing that his opportunity would arise very soon, either a rematch down the road or something different and bigger.

“Wake up sleepie head.”

Shouts Melissa from the other room, throwing a shirt towards Goth who is still in his bed half sleeping. Groaning over the sudden attempt from his fiance to wake him up.

“Leave me alone!!”

Comes his response, hYe has not been in the best of mood as of late, losing his last two matches in Sin City Wrestling and losing a title that he had taken pride in by taking it away from Jack Washington. He had gone home to his mother for a week after the final Super Show, trying to recollect his thoughts on what to do next as well as trying to widen his horizon. Sadly the frustration has been impossible for him to ignore, feeling that he had let himself down and the entire Saviors, the man that they had brought in to the group because they felt that he would have made them better. And then there was Melissa’s title loss, he took it to himself to take the blame for her loss as well, believing that he perhaps had not prepared her well enough.

It had annoyed him that he could not have allowed himself to stare into the eyes of Mac Bane, the man that had lost the world title to Ken Davieson. He felt that he had let the man down that had brought him into the group. That showed him the respect that he himself had felt was missing since his return. And even though he had achieved some memorable achievements throughout the twelve months since he had returned, it was clearly not enough for a man that held up very high standards for himself.

“This shirt better not be that sparkle one one….”

He murmurs, remembering the last that he was in this situation, Melissa had thrown him a shirt as well. He had not paid attention after putting it on and went to the gym, Getting confronted by many wide eye stares of the other participants in the gym that had caused him to realize something had gone wrong, ultimately ending up to be a big hit on Youtube as someone had videotaped his arrival and the many of reactions from the other people in the gym. Goth had not taken it lightly, nearly knocked some guy to the ground for having made some wrong comments.

He sits right up, holding the shirt in front of him. He sighs of relief as he realizes that it is one of his favorite shirts that he loved to wear to the gym. He notices Melissa standing in the entrance of the bedroom after he had put on the shirt, staring at him with a big time smile on her face.

“Did Old Man Grumpy have something to say??”

He sighs, he usually enjoyed her sense of humor as it normally would always light him up. But for some reason he was really not in the mood to be cheered. He felt the need to prove something, not wanting to be remembered for having a title, only to lose it on the first title defense. He had wanted to have one final run, to have one final big match and for some reason it was much more difficult for him to hold on to the belt that he had won not so long ago. He knew that Sin City Wrestling was a part of the elite in wrestling, putting himself on the top of that list among the greats that has been a part of this company or still is. And yet,

“You know damn well what I was referring to Melissa.”

He says as he straightens the shirt, he exits the bed as he walks over towards the table where she had made him some breakfast. He had kissed her on the cheek on the way towards breakfast, causing her to react irritated as she never enjoyed it when he had not shaved himself for a while. Goth rolls his eyes as he moves towards his seat, sitting down and picks up the baked eggs and places it on his sandwich before saying a quick prayer before eating. We see Melissa sit down upon the opposite of he table and grabs some cheese to place on top of her sandwich.

“Still not feeling happy huh Gerrit??”

He glances over towards her, giving her an annoyed look as she rolls her eyes and leans back against her chair and crosses her arms across her chest.

“FUnny, I remembered someone tell me a while ago to always keep your focus at hand. No matter what the outcome of your match.”

This remark causes Goth to drop the knife and fork on the table, staring straight into her eyes with anger.

“I have said my Whoosaa a few times already Melissa, I have picked up a horse shoe for good luck and I have swam with the dolphins, I am purely one with positivity. So if you don’t mind?? I got an egg sandwich to devour.”

He says before taking a large bite to emphasize his words, causing her to roll her eyes. He knew that she was right, he wanted to apologize. But something inside of him held him back, he feels her eyes burning straight at him as he does not look up to meet her gaze

“You truly are an asshole Gerrit.”

She gets up and walks off, not allowing him to give him a chance to make any kind of remark. He stares at her, realizing he had fucked up and drops everything to run after her. He quickly catches up with her after turning the corner of the hallway that she is walking, grabbing her by the arms in an attempt to spin her around. But she quickly shrugs him off, turning around herself and stares him dead in the eyes.

“What??!!!”

She screams at him with fire in her eyes, he knew then that he was in deep trouble and has to first calm her down.

“Look I’m sorry, you are right. I…”

“YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT!!!!”

She screams as she cuts him off, he feels his frustration boiling up once more. But he knows that fighting fire with fire wouldn’t help him in any while trying to make up with Melissa. There’s a moment of silence between them, him trying to read her facial features for a while before lowering his head. He holds his gaze upon the floor for a while as he was searching for the right words before he staring her back into her eyes once more.

I’I am sorry for  being such an ass lately, I…”

“Oh wait, THAT makes everything so much better now. Thank you for those wonderful words Gerrit!!!”

He lifts his left arm, running his hand across his back as he is trying to keep his composure. He knew that she could verbally eat him up right now and he has know response to what she could produce when she is in this state of mind.

“I have neglected you, I have neglected my promise to you that I would share anything that is on my mind with you when I am like this. And I know that I haven’t, I don’t know what to say than I am sorry and I….”

He feels move closer to him, he could feel the intense breathing coming in contact with his skin. Her eyes are still showing nothing but anger, but suddenly she plants a passionate kiss upon his lips as her hands grab him by the side of his head. The sudden change in her behavior had caught him off guard for a few moments before responding by wrapping his arms around her slender waist. They kiss each other for the next few moments before breaking up their kiss of passion. Both reluctantly stare at each other, still feeling the anger inside of her made him lower his head. His eyes trace the floor towards her feet. Noticing her flip flops for the first time since he had entered the room. He always loved those flip flops as he adored watching her toes curl freely whenever she notices him staring at them. Suddenly his eyes notice them curl a little, causing him to lift his head upwards slowly to meet back at her gaze. There he stares into the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen in his entire life, causing him to melt as she gives him a weak smile.

“Why are you so lovable?? Even when I am mad at you, you still find a way to make me stop hating you.”

He lets out a sigh of relief, understanding how critical the past few weeks has been between him and her. He slowly reaches for her small left hand as he takes it in his right. Guiding her back towards the dinner table as they both sit down while still holding each other’s hand. He lifts her hand towards his face, rubbing her soft fingers against his cheek before kissing the fingers. His eyes slowly turn back towards hers, neither of them are capable of saying anything towards each other in that moment of intense mixed emotions.

“I love you Melissa.”

He says as he breaks the silence after five more minutes, a small blush comes over the cheeks of Melissa as that gives him a sign that her defenses are slowly crumbling.

“I have been very frustrated since losing that championship, to some wrestlers in this business they get upset because they lost their belt. For me it was a wakeup call that I had fucked up my hard work since losing those Mixed Tag Titles almost a year ago. Having to go through several opportunities to qualify for a titles shot at that Internet Title and finally succeeding… And only to throw it away at the first given opportunity. I…”

His words break off, fighting to keep the tears from flowing before nodding his head towards Melissa as he feels her caress his cheeks.

“But it was foolish of me to be solely focused upon me, I should have been there for you as well. It was your first championship, your first title loss and first loss in general.. and I…”

Again he chokes on his own words, staring at the loving gaze of the woman that he had asked to marry him. She silently leans back, crossing her arms across each other while staring at him with a look that made him unsure what she would say eventually.

“I’m glad that you have come to that realization, Gerrit, because indeed you were selfish. But to hear you state that you had to be there to comfort me? For what?? Just because I lost my title and my first ever match? Give me a freaking break, that is pathetic.”

Her gaze quickly turns back into a dark look, angry once more for him having said the most stupid thing that he could have ver said. Mentally he slaps himself across the face for being so stupid, this is one of the strongest women that heh as ever met. He had been in so many romantic moments with her, having sen her softer side had made him assume that she would have needed his shoulder to cry on, while in true realization the only thing that she needed was going to the gym with him and working up a sweat. This makes him realize that he has got much more to do to make things better between the two of them….

The following day

Goth can be seen in the gym working out, exercising with a pair of dumbbells while staring at himself in the mirror. The concentration can be seen being etched upon his face as he executes a few more reps before gently placing them back on the ground on either side of him. He sighs as he grabs his bottle of water and takes a big swig out of it before wiping his face with his towel.

“You wanted to talk to me??”

A familiar voice says as Whisper walks into the view, Goth does not look up as he holds his face inside of the towel for a few moments as the sweat is pouring down his face like crazy. He lowers his towel after wiping his face clean for a final time, staring into the waiting gaze of the woman that had helped him train Melissa to where she is today. He nods as he gestures for her to sit down close to him as there’s a chair in the corner of the gym, she takes a seat as he watches her cross her legs elegantly inside that outfit she is wearing.

“I need your advice.”

This causes Whisper to raise her eyebrow, she was used to handling some deals for Goth that he sometimes was too busy to do himself. But never had he asked this from her.

“Something wrong??”

Her question is sincerely concerned as she leans forward to stare at him closer as this causes him to lower his head. His hair falls in front of his face as it hides the worried look that he has on his face.

“I have been neglecting Melissa since losing my title, yesterday she confronted me about it and I realized my mistake.”

“Well that’s a good thing isn’t it??”

She asks with a look of hope upon her face, but that quickly changes when she sees him stare back at her with a painful expression.

“Oh, that bad??”

Goth growls as he throws the towel in the corner of the room, staring at it for a few moments before sighing as he turns his attention back to Whisper.

“I reacted in a way that I felt I had let her down. That I had to be there to help her through the emotional distress of losing your first ever match and the first ever title that she had held.”

She leans back, staring at him with a cold glare in her eyes that made Goth think back to the same stare that Melissa had given him yesterday.

“I know, I fucked up didn’t I??”

He says with a fake smile upon his face, but that quickly vanishes as Whisper doesn’t change.

“You do know she isn’t a baby that you need to feed every few hours right???”

He looks at her with a puzzled look on his face as he doesn’t understand the comparison that she is trying to make, causing her to roll her eyes before trying to explain.

“Look Gerrit, I understand where you are coming from. But Melissa is a badass, but you have to understand that she expects the same professional towards yourself as you have been towards her. And I can clearly tell by your reaction that you clearly didn’t. ”

He reacts annoyed, biting on his lower lip to not react by going off on her.

“I know, I just don’t know what to do to make it up to her.”

This causes a small smile to emerge upon her face as she understands his situation, she leans back into the chair as she stares towards him for a few moments that makes him become insecure.

“Whisper?? I….”

“Can’t you see Gerrit?? She doesn’t want you to go all out to make it up to her. She wants you to be you, to get back to your normal routine. Because she will thrive the best way as she knows that you are on top of everything.”

“You mean?”

She rolls her eyes before handing him the piece of paper that she had in her pocket, causing him to raise an eyebrow before looking at the piece of paper.

“You need to raise hell against these three names that are on that paper, because it’s for the shot at Ken’s world title.”

Goth’s eyes light up when hearing the news while staring at the three other names along with himself for the Main Event of this week’s Climax Control. His gaze turns back towards the names of Finn Whelan, Austin James And Chronic Chris Page as this causes him to grind his teeth while squeezing the piece of paper inside of his hand that has turned into a fist. A smile re emerges upon his face when he senses that desire once again that has brought him to many successes throughout the year

“I think I know just exactly how I am going to settle this.”

The shot slowly fades as Goth and Whisper continues to talk with each other, but that is for another time.

Respect, part one: Fin Whelan, Austin James Mercer and Chronic Chris Page.

The scene cuts back to Goth sitting in the living room of the hotel room he and Melissa are spending their time, the atmosphere is very dark as all lights are dimmed except one lamp in front of him on the table. He is seated at a lounge chair, staring intently at the light in front of him.

“I have done some soul searching the past few weeks since losing my Internet Title to a deserving Lachlan Kane, it made me realize that I had taken certain things way over my head, starting to believe in my invincibility that once made me the most revered and respected wrestler for quite some time, only to watch it drag me to my downfall. Something that I have got no problems in admitting, but admitting weaknesses is not always a sign of weakness.”

He says as his eyes are deadlocked upon the light, there’s no sign of any kind of emotion as his calmness is a sign of bad intentions to come for this weeks Climax Control.

“I’m certain that some of you would disagree, tell me that I just dropped the ball and I am not to the level that I should be at. Asking yourself publicly why I am even in this match to begin with?? And you know what’s funny? Recently, that was all that I could think of. But I guess the next question on your mind is what has changed??” And all I can say is that I turned my focus back upon one thing that I either have for you, or don’t. And that’s a word that once so elegantly sang by Aretha Franklin…. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.. Seven letters that make a word that holds a special place in my heart. Something that you got to earn, the old fashioned way. To beat the living shit out of me with the intention of taking away what I want to take away from you….. Because deep down inside I believe that I should be the one that owns everything in this organization, but you on the other hand need to take it away from me. It’s quite simple if you start to think about it. But I sometimes wonder what truly is on your minds…. some are the good, some are the bad…. And the rest?? Well you know the drill.

He smirks a little as he reflects towards the ugly in the final statement that he did not finish, placing his hands together as his finger tips touch each other while still staring into the small light in front of him.

“Funny how all three men in this confrontation I have been in the ring  with. Not so much as I would have liked for different reasons… But it all has got to do with the word respect. Something I have got none for you Finn, forgive me for showing no kindness and sympathy that you would be expecting from me. But you did turn your back on me didn’t you?? You just walked away from a Golden opportunity, to have had the opportunity to do what Lachlan Kane did to me. But you refused, you refused to open up to me and accept the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Instead, you chose to remain in obscurity and in denial. Funny how things ultimately have a way to end up in a feeling of dejavu doesn’t it Finn?? Because here we are, once again. An opportunity for greatness, an opportunity to do something beyond your wildest dreams… And once again, I am a roadblock to keep you from achieving it… The question is Finn, will you be willing to stare me in the eyes this time?? Or will you just turn your back towards me like you did the last time?? Is that how you respect people?? Or is it perhaps the mere fact that you do not have a damn respectful bone in your own stinking body?? Because I have learned at a young age that before you are able to love somebody else, you need to love yourself… And I do not see you loving or respecting anyone else…. because you are incapable of doing such a thing for yourself….But that’s not my fault, it’s yours. You speak tough words on social media. You talked about getting another world title somewhere else, is that how you repay the same respect to those who give you a freaking opportunity?? An opportunity to shine as bright as a million of these lights in front of me combined… No, you preferred to feast upon someone else’s meal ticket and squander off. I hope you will think back to my words one day, Finn, because these words will be a thin red line throughout your entire damn career as your career will end up with me, just like they once said that every road would end up in Rome…. You just don’t even realize it don’t you??”

“Of course you don’t, that’s what seperates men like you with men like me. I take risks, yeah it sometimes doesn’t pay off. But what risk have you ever taken in your fucking life?? No wait, don’t answer that. Because unlike the other two men that I will address in a moment or two, at least I know that they have accomplished so much more that you could not even dream about. I don’t respect people that hide behind excuses, because I know you will utter so many about our last match. You see Finn, I don’t have any regrets for whatever I do inside that six sided ring.But for you I will make an exception, because deep down inside… i wish I had not let go off that submission hold on you. Because YOU my friend, YOU don’t deserve to be here… I don’t respect you, because you don’t even respect yourself…. So do me a favor, come back when you finally have decided that it is time that you grow some balls. Because I deal with men in this sport that I love, not little whining children that got a silver spoon shoved up their ass.”

He rolls his eyes, clearly not wanting to waste any more time on Finn Whelan, snorting his nose a few times before leaning his head back against the soft cushion of the lounge chair he is seated upon.

“At least I know that we won’t have that same problem don’t we Austin?? How much I have enjoyed those two Mixed Tag Matches that you and I have had along with our respectful tag team partners of Mercedes Vargas and Tempet. We both spoke of so much respect for each other, made me wonder whether we were trying to sickening each other’s guts or not.”

The words are being followed by a rather big smile upon his face, clearly enjoying the funny remark that he had come up with.

“But all joking aside Austin, I wished we had the opportunity to have clashed inside that six sided ring one on one, even if it was just a one time deal. your power, my in ring technical abilities? Oh man, that would have been magic. Two highly decorated champions in Sin City Wrestling, two men that love the business of being a pro wrestler. Two men that have a mean streak that knows no limitations. Oh such a wrestler’s wet dream to go up against someone that YOU know deep down inside would be a match made in heaven. And yet, it never happened. Did it James??

“Now I know things don’t always go as we wish them to, hell I would have paid money to be standing opposed to you one day. I’m glad that fortune sometimes smile upon us as we are merely days away from accomplishing that dream Austin, along with two other men that  all wish to stand nose to nose with my friend Ken Davieson for that world title of his.”

Goth raises an eyebrow at the mention of his fellow Saviors stablemate Ken Davison, the man that took Mac Bane to the level and beyond and earn his first SCW world title.

“Now I know that you were one of the first to have come in contact with the Saviors weren’t you?? Coming to the aid of  a man that you once wanted to destroy…. I have always asked myself what your thoughts had been since I joined the ranks of the same group that you wanted to destroy a long time ago?? I wonder whether your respect for me has died, whether you have problems recognizing the man that I still am today. I have not changed Austin, except for the mere fact that my purpose in life to have done it all one final time has grown to become an obsession Austin. An obsession that I know that you have been going through, finding the man that you were destined to be….  It must be eating you alive doesn’t it Austin?? To always be overlooked, to have always been looking on from the sidelines while others got the opportunity after opportunity. Opportunities that deep down inside your mind you are telling yourself that they do not deserve, I know that these thoughts haunt you Austin…. You are just too conflicted to admit it.”

“Oh God the sweet nectar of conflicted believes is merely listening to Psalms that states that YOU have to come to ME for the right answers…., All you have to do is to open up and I am not so sure whether you are willing to do so Austin.”

He runs his fingers through his hair, pulling the long black hairs all the way to the back as it falls behind the back of the lounge chair. Staring at the ceiling for a moment before he continues.

“You see Austin, unlike Finn Whelan, i see a confliction inside of you that I can tell that can be repaired. All you need is that one single push in the back to get you back upon the right track. But you have blinded yourself with nothing more than pure rage isn’t it Austin? Do not speak the bad word, or else the bad man will come down and destroy you.”

“That may be fine and well when you have a true purpose in life Austin, sadly the only thing that I can see that you have in common with Finn Whelan… that you have none, that YOU are just seeking a destination in life, just like I did before I found it when Mac Bane came to ME!!! To guide my life back to the promised land, by merely showing the respect that I could feel and nurture… Something that I could do for you as well Austin… All you have to do is just say the magic word and EVERYTHING will be alright once more….

“But I know you won’t do it huh Austin??”

Goth shakes his head from left to right, wrincing a few times as he feels some spots in his neck loosening up finally, something he experiences from time to time after having suffered multiple injuries throughout the years.

“But that’s okay Austin, I know that you are a proud man. YOu want to accomplish everything upon your own merit, something that I can understand, yet it will merely be a judgment call upon yourself that is destined to be wrong….. Now of course I can hear you utter the words that I should have held on to those two title belts way longer than I actually did…, but if that’s the only case that you can muster up to hide your own insecurities and doubts behind… Then be my guest, I have harmed far more often by merely being wasted than I could care about if you decide to take that low route Austin.. But know this Austin,  I’ve been desperte too… and look at me now.. Resurrected one more time to do the things that you can only dream about…. ”

Goth continues to stare at the ceiling before slowly rising his head back towards the camera as his eyes have rolled all the way to the back as we see nothing but whiteness for a few moments before it all comes back to normal.

“But dreams are merely a tool for those who are foolish enough to believe in them… Not me Austin…, not me….”

Goth then turns his face towards the camera, his demeanor has suddenly changed in one of full concentration. He is focused upon the camera as if he is staring someone straight in the face, a clearly different approach in comparison towards the two men that he had mentioned a few moments ago.

“The one thing that I have ever wondered how it would have been if I had a big brother. Oh yeah, I have an older sister, but I never got to experience having a brother of my own. Brothers love to tangle, brothers love to argue and sometimes get physical. And when you have not experienced something on your own while gorwing up, you tend to find something like that somewhere else. And even though I have faced many experienced wrestlers… I have never faced someone that has been in this business as long as me…. or in the case of Chronic Chris Page even longer

“Just don’t fool yourself by thinking that I am in awe with you Chris, that’s not my cup of tea.”

He smiles to the words that he had just uttered, taking a moment to let it all sink in before raising his eyes back to the camera with that same confident and cold look of his.

“How is life Chris? Living the great life that your wrestling career has provided you? Making waves throughout the many different companies and always being able to end up on top isn’t it?? I can respect that, the mere fact that you and I are from a both from an era that we don’t take shit from nobody and yet we are capable for giving the respect where it is due. And so I applaud you Chris, for assisting Ben Jordan in a crucial fashion that handed you and Ben Jordan the win over me and the current World Heavyweight Champion Godly Ken Davison. As well as handing Ben Jordan a loss on one of the greatest stages of the year in Sin City Wrestling showcases…. But it doesn’t tell me anything new Chris. Because I know deep down inside that you are a great competitor…. Someone that wishes to delve deep into the psyche of the other human being and get under their skin… Because that’s how you have been successful for all these years haven’t you??”

The constant stare in his eyes are getting colder and colder by the second, until he turns his attention away from the camera, looking at his hands as he is rubbing them together.

“I have to admit, it’s wonderful to once again stand in the same ring with another legend. Someone that I have faced already and have learned so much from that encounter. You see Chris, I’m not like those one and done wrestlers that you can find coming off the factory line by the dozens that are these wrestling schools, those who get the stamp of approval from their trainer in the hope that they will actually make it in this business. But they aren’t like you and me are they?? No Chris, we are from a crop of talent that is still left in this business… That somehow still manage to withstand the test of time…. I guess we can honestly say that we are Father Time aren’t we not???”

He executes a cocky smile before leaning forwards and to the side of the seat that he is sitting upon, grabbing a glass of orange juice as he stares at it for a while before taking a sip from it.

“I wish that I could say that Austin and Finn are on the same level of concern to me as you, Chris. But I would be lying to myself if I did. Oh sure, both are great competitors, we could be arguing about the mere fact that both of them deserve the same spot as us… One I could tell, but the other?? But alas, I am drifting off subject am I not?? Because I hated losing to you and Ben Jordan a while ago, it also made me realize that our paths would cross inevitably. And you know why chris??”

“It’s quite simple if you think of it, because you need me more than I need you. Oh sure, don’t get me wrong. I want to beat the living shit out of you just like I want to do against any other wrestler out there. But doing so against a man whose career has been so similar to mine and yet….. our paths have always been trying to avoid each other for some reason haven’t they Chris?? I know it isn’t fear, because we have bled fear and stared it in the eyes so many times that we no longer believe in fairy tales that second rate Jack Washington’s attempt to make you all believe. No, it must be so much deeper than that doesn’t it??

“It’s sure as hell not the tale of who has got the bigger track record of having done more insane things in comparison to the others… Because we both have done it all and have seen it all…So we can cross that ridiculous notion that teenagers seem to extract their confidence from. All because they made someone bleed… So no, that can’t be it either…. No Chris, it’s that unsational appetite to prove to the world who the better competitor is, until someone proves you wrong isn’t it?? And even though you withheld me from saving my tag team partner from certain defeat…. it ultimately ends up that you haven’t done anything else that would be having my name crossed off that bucketlist of yours now does it Chris??”

He takes another sip from the orange juice and closes his eyes for a few moments to enjoy the taste of the liquid while swallowing it down his throat.

“Now an uneducated fool would scream out from the top of his or her lungs that it had not proven anything. But I know that it did Chris, I know exactly what it means to YOU and to me. That this was just a sign for so much more to come and this is just another example of the brutality that could be expected from you and me. Because neither of us can afford a loss in this fatal fourway can’t we?? Even though we are at a point in our careers that wins and losses do not affect our legacies, do they??”

“And yet, we both know that deep down inside that neither of us want to come up short,for reasons that does not matter for those who do not understand us Chris. But I want to walk into this match knowing, KNOWING that I will walk out number one contender for the world title… Knowing that I have sent those who do not deserve this opportunity home empty handed…. That I have beaten a man that knows what it is like to hold that world title himself… having garnered once again that unspoken respect inside that six sided ring as we are competitors amongst each other… And then there’s you, the man that wanted to challenge the world…  A man that has the cockiness to do such a thing and is able to back up every single word that he has spoken out to the world… Because he knows that his fellow men are capable of beating almost every single challenger tha challenges them o a fight of respect.

“And yet, all I heard was a man speaking my language, my arrogance and my determination. Something that tells the world that no matter how many times you beat me down, I will always come back for more until I return the favor… Because we both know that we are capable of doing so…. You just happen to step into my existence Chris and I have to take away your chance to save you from ultimately grabbing that title shot and the chance to win that title.”

He puts down the glass back on the floor before turning his attention back to the camera and smiles.

“I have wished that this was a one on one confrontation Chris, it would have made my quest of reopening your eyes for the very first time in a very long time more enjoyable to watch before I turn my back and move on. But I guess just like siblings do, If I have to go through the others to get to the one… Then so be it Chris. one day you walk into another federation and take hom another championship belt only will be reflected upon those who you have claimed dared to accept your challenge… And just like I did challenge one of your boys, I do not run away from the Chronic Chris Page, because there is nothing for me to hide for Chris. Therea ret wo other names in this match that will say that this is just another match, that we are just two other challengers in a long list of names that they have already faced. But I know better, this is a chance to seal the deal of who truly will walk on…. who will need to save his chances of moving on… And who will fail….

“But until that moment comes Chris, I want you to remember… For what once was, is no more… And what is in front of us will truly be the most defining moment of either man’s career. But understand this Chris, this isn’t CCPE vs. the World… It’s CCPE vs. The King of Kings…. But you will realize that just like Austin James Mercer and Finn Whelan will once again…. That it is truly great to be King…..“

With that Goth signals the camera to stop as the shot fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>