Author Topic: Andrew Garcia Roleplay  (Read 339 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Andrew Garcia Roleplay
« on: June 21, 2014, 07:47:39 AM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia walking around with Casey Williams near Academy Drive in Las Vegas, heading towards Casey Williams’ House of Pain facility.  Casey stops Andrew and wants to tell him about his new trainer, one who will train Andrew in Juijitsu and Judo, a man by the name of Ivan Darrell.

Casey-So, I promised you a new trainer, and we are on our way to meet him.

Andrew-Ok.  Where are we meeting him?

Casey-At Flemings.

Andrew looks at Casey with happiness as they enter Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, where they are actually going to meet with Ivan.

Casey-Drew, this is Ivan.  Ivan, this is the kid I told you about, Andrew Garcia.

Andrew shakes Ivan’s hand as they greet each other .

Ivan-It is nice to finally meet you.

Andrew-Likewise.

Ivan-I look forward to training you, and possibly get the chance to compete in the SCW ring with you as a tag team partner, if you are game.

Casey-I think that is a great idea, Ivan.  I can‘t believe I didn‘t think of that myself.

Andrew-Don‘t be too hard on yourself Casey, you can‘t think of everything.

Ivan-I agree with Andrew.

Casey-I have to talk to Mark, see if he is cool with the idea of you teaming with Andrew inside the ring first Ivan.

Ivan-Ok.

Andrew looks at Casey and, smiling nervously, feeling confident in himself as he looks up just as they continue talking, he hears Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch playing on the radio, and in which Andrew reacts to the opening chords of the song, even before the opening lyrics hit.

Andrew-Son of a bitch!  Why did this song have to come on right now?  MOTHERFUCKER!

Casey-Calm down Andrew!  I know how you are feeling.  You need to take a few deep breathes and talk to me.

Andrew freaks out, pacing at the door to the restaurant and cursing, having flashbacks to when he was 10 and him coming home to see his parents standing over their family dog, Shiloh, a Weimaraner, who is dying with a cancerous tumor on his heart.

Eduardo-Son, come over here for a second.

Eduardo.waves to Andrew to come over to the living room.

Eduardo-I am afraid we have some bad news.

Maria-Shiloh is dying.

As Maria says this, Andrew looks like he is going to cry, and instead of crying, Andrew punches the ground.

Andrew-What is he dying from?

Eduardo-He has a cancerous tumor on his heart.

Maria-The vet said he has at most six months to live.

Shortly thereafter, Andrew starts crying and freaking out.

Andrew-I don‘t want him to die!!! Why does he have to die on me???

Eduardo-He is an old dog, and it is his time.

Maria-We will get a new dog when Shiloh dies.

Casey tries to hold Andrew still to calm him down, eventually calming him down by just repeating his name over and over during the course of a few minutes without getting violent and Andrew slowly snaps out of his flashback.

Andrew-Did I ever tell you about the time we had to put my families dog down?

Casey-I don‘t think you did.

Andrew-Well, we had a Weimaraner named Shiloh, who had a cancerous tumor on his heart and there was nothing the doctors could do to save him.

Andrew smiles when he thinks of all the good times he had with Shiloh.

Andrew-I miss Shiloh still to this day.

Casey-I can imagine.  I know what it is like to have to put a family pet down after living a full life, and growing up with the pet makes it that much harder.

Andrew-You know what, I absolutely agree.

Casey-I imagine you would.

Andrew and Casey leave the restaurant and Andrew focuses on Equinox Michael Hardy.

Equinox, Equinox, Equinox.  You think you‘re special, I can see it in your eyes.  You aren‘t shit.  I don‘t care if you beat the man who took that Roulette Title from me, I know I can defeat you, and when I take that Roulette title from you, I will prove that I am better than Kain and you.  I know everyone who has faced you before has criticized you for mocking Jeff Hardy or Willow too much, but lately, you have developed a Joker twist to yourself.  Too bad the only one who won‘t be laughing when all is said and done is you, because you will be the laughingstock of SCW when TJ Codair and I are through with you and Rage, and there is nothing you guys can do to stop us from gaining a victory.  I am going to prove that my loss to Kain at Chaos in Cape Town means nothing, and that I can go on a worthwhile winning streak, and shake my losing streak in tag matches.

Andrew and Casey walk towards the wrestling Academy and Andrew focuses on the Sin of Wrath known as Rage.

Rage, I have been following your career very closely since I wanted to become a wrestler.  I saw that you took a no-bullshit attitude in the ring, and I admire that about you.  You do what you need to do in that ring, and you are a general.  When I saw that I get to face you, I know that I am up for a fight, and a fight I am looking forward to have.  If I am to lose to you, I want to go down swinging.  I know that you want TJ, and you know I want Equinox.  Part of me wants you to destroy TJ to the point beyond recognition, but a part of me wants you to get your ass kicked by him too, knowing how much you hate those who are not a member of the Sins. We don‘t always get what we want, so we must do what we must do, whether we want to or not, because we both strive to win.  I will show no mercy, because that is not how I was trained, nor is it what you would show your opponents.  But know this, I will do whatever it takes to get the victory in this match, even if I have to go through you, and you can take that to the bank and cash it.

Andrew and Casey stand outside the academy as Andrew calls out his partner, TJ Codair.

TJ, I know that we are partners in this match, and I know I cannot trust you, especially after what happened after my match with Steve Ramone.  All I have to say to you is that your time is coming.  You don‘t know when I will get my revenge, but know that I will get my revenge against you.  You can believe that.  You may think it will come after this coming match.  Don‘t bank on it.  I would be more worried about Rage and Equinox more than me if I were you.  Just know that I am going to do what I need to do to secure a victory for our team, whether Rage takes you out and I have to carry this team to victory or not.  I will prove that I am the most valuable person in this match!

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face as they enter the academy while Andrew is looking content with himself and his comments as the scene fades to black.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y-oSGbtCmY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!